I LEGITIMATELY WANT TO DIE. THIS IS NOT SOME SORT OF EDGY MEME OR JOKE...

I LEGITIMATELY WANT TO DIE. THIS IS NOT SOME SORT OF EDGY MEME OR JOKE, I ACTUALLY WANT TO KILL MYSELF AND END MY PITIFUL EXISTENCE. NOBODY OUT THERE ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT ME AND IF I TOLD ANYONE THEY'D FREAK OUT IN THE WORST WAY POSSIBLE OR TELL ME TO GO AWAY. I AM AN ABSOLUTE FAILURE AND I HATE ALMOST EVERYBODY I KNOW, LEADING TO AN EVEN WORSE LIFE. IF I HAD ENOUGH MONEY I WOULD HIRE A HITMAN TO KILL ME SO I WOULDN'T HAVE TO KILL MYSELF. EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER DONE, EVER SAID, OR EVER WILL DO OR SAY IS TERRIBLE. PLEASE DELETE ME FROM EXISTENCE.

Attached: 1582796140628.jpg (636x358, 22K)

k den...

Do it. Nobody really cares.

How old are you

And what di you want from /b ?

That kid is filthy!

lol, i think his skin is just naturally black.

You should definitely kill yourself for being such a pussy.

But for those of you out there who are legit struggling with feelings like that I want you to know that your way of thinking and the way you feel is pathetic and you suck. Why would anyone care about you in any way if you don't care about yourself? If you cared about yourself you'd do something to change your shit mindset and grow the fuck up.

I know this is bait.

Grow the Hell up too. Whining kid sperg XD. And kys

Then fucking an hero.

Original

nice edgy meme

Ok? Do it then

>You should definitely kill yourself for being such a pussy.

But for those of you out there who are legit struggling with feelings like that I want you to know that your way of thinking and the way you feel is pathetic and you suck. Why would anyone care about you in any way if you don't care about yourself? If you cared about yourself you'd do something to change your shit mindset and grow the fuck up.

Said the guy with the SAME PROBLEMS!

Don't tell this to strangers they will kick you and spit on you

Stop being a misogynistic KKK supporter and you'll feel better OP.

OP get out of where you are. Go travel, do something different. Go to the other side of the world and forget who you are.

When you get back if you still want to kill yourself, get professional help, start taking happy pills.

Future OP

Whats the least painful way to kms lads

Jesus Christ. How autistic can you BEEE? I'm not even OP XD

Why does it matter if you feel pain before you die? Just walk through the door and get it over with you wont have to worry about the pain once its over.

That video messed me up for days

Because I want to go softly into that long goodnight

jump off somewhere high

l honestly don't think there is any way to do that... you are forced to feel the pain until you just don't anymore

Stream it

it shouldn't have, its fake and gay

keep seeing images of this kid; what's his lore? let me see the video

>I ACTUALLY WANT TO KILL MYSELF AND END MY PITIFUL EXISTENCE
you think this makes you special? you think you deserve our respect?
back of the line faggot.