How much do you tip Cred Forums? And is it mandatory?

How much do you tip Cred Forums? And is it mandatory?
I'm gonna be visiting my uncle in America next week. Will they spit in my food if I don't tip?

Attached: 1579966059497.jpg (640x757, 87K)

I don't

Write a note that says if you need more money get another job

Why would you tip people to simply bring your food to your table?

Usually you get the bill after you eat, so you shouldn't have to worry about them spitting in it. I've always been under the impression that if these people can't afford to not be tipped, they shouldn't be working at a restaurant.

we had this same thread, with this same image a few weeks ago
get better material, OP, you nigger.

Attached: 1529126148840.jpg (551x720, 129K)

Bitch got $15 free dollars and can only complain about it on social media?

Cunt

>making above minimum wage on a single table for walking twenty feet with a couple plates
This is why I don't tip.

just go to a different place every time and stay away from bars, especially if it's an industry night. It's k that you're too broke to tip just be kikey about it.

Fuck your dads ass

I'm Britfag, am I right in thinking that most waiters demand tips because they don't claim it as taxable income?

depends on the way they act, dont let them feel entitled, but if you get absolutely amazing service around 15% seems like the norm in america, write a note that you arent american if you feel they would be uptight and if you see a negative reaction to getting any amount of tip, beat their teeth in with a hammer as if you were the driver.

No it's because they agree to really low wages on the the assumption that they will make a bunch in tips.

Do you tip the firemen?
Do you tip the doctor?
The electrician? The bus driver? The plane pilot? The supermarket cashier? The pharmacist? The police? The politician?

No. So fuck tipping in literally every case. I have never tipped and I love the faces of distraught waiters in foreign countries. I can see them hating me and there's nothing they can do because the food has already been eaten.

I never have this problem in my home country (the Netherlands) or my neighbours (Germany and Belgium) because tipping is completely optional here.

The percentage system is bizarre to me. Someone refilling my water and walking with plates is worth the same amount whether they are bringing me filet mignon or mcdonalds.

...which is then not declared as taxable income = ridiculously high wages for bottom of the barrel labour work

in short, yes. if you want clean food, tip.

They should go flip burgers does entitled retards

No, tips are taxable income

It’s completely optional here too

ok faggot

as to how much, i usually shoot for 15%, last i remember, 12.5 was standard. if you really feel put out, you can probly get away with 10

>implying wait staff claims cash tips
user..

What the fuck is clean food

zero

oK fAgGoT

When it’s been washed

Again, if its declared

Declare what gets you to minimum wage so boss is happy he doesn't get sued for not paying, pocket the rest.

tipping as a concept is stupid as fuck it should be build into price of the meal. if you have a busy shift lets say there was a way to find out the exact amount of tables you waiter-ed then took a percentage of each of the price of the bill you wouldn't need this bullshit

What do Americucks do when they visit other countries that don't want tips?

Is the pavlov too strong to resist and they tip anyway?

Attached: 1456784685322.png (294x258, 85K)

>No. So fuck tipping in literally every case. I have never tipped and I love the faces of distraught waiters in foreign countries. I can see them hating me and there's nothing they can do because the food has already been eaten.

That's why servers auto-grat foreigners.

They literally don’t

I see you've never worked in a restaurant. They do, but the tip line is still there. Foreigners are don't notice the auto gratuity.

> I'm gonna be visiting my uncle in America next week
When in Rome...
It's not your country and it's not your place to change their customs, even if it's a dumb custom. It's something deeply embedded into their culture and their economy. Take your cues from your uncle and just tip, be a good guest.

Now, at home, do what you will. I'm from a country that doesn't tip, but will still do so for exceptional service. Some (few) people here will tip religiously, most never do. Just follow what you feel is best.

Literally no restaurant commits a stereotype/racism like this. Pls leave.

>racism
If it's applied to foreigners regardless of race, it may be xenophobic, but not racism

No restaurant does. I never said they do. I said servers do.

Pls learn to read.

I mean, 20% would be 38 dollars; that’s assyming the waiter/waitress deserved said amount - HOWEVER, that’s a 15 dollar tip, which is more than any other table would have given said employee. Therefore, they should stfu and be happy with what they got

lol

Pisses me off when I go to pay at places like jersey Mike's and the credit card Machine asks for a fuckin tip.

STFU bitch and refill my water

I hate that. Especially when they have a preset percent. 15, 20 or 25% or whatever. You stand in line, get your own food then bus your own table and the preset tip limit is normal restaurant levels.

Suck a fat cock, kill yourself and go back to 9gag

Attached: 1578113577352.jpg (625x420, 46K)

even in the us, you only tip places you visit frequently, or plan to visit again within the next month or two
otherwise fuck'em its not your responsibility to pay for their poor life choices
i always leave a 10 under a glass in the one restaurant i visit at least twice a month
everywhere else can get fucked unless something truly spectacular happens

Waiters make $2.19 an hour. That isnt a typo. Two dollars and 19 cents per hour is their wage. They work for tips.

>And is it mandatory?
lol no

stop going out to eat.

$0

BAILEMOS CON EL TUCA BAILEMOS CON EL NAZO BAILEMOS CON EL TUCA TUCA TUCANAZO
BAILEMOS CON EL TUCA BAILEMOS CON EL NAZO BAILEMOS CON EL TUCA TUCA TUCANAZO

Attached: EL TUCANAZO.png (199x195, 29K)

Here's the thing. I'm a brit in France. We don't tip, they don't tip. The wait staff make at least €10/hr - which is ok for France (no medical costs, 4-5 qeeks paid vacation,). They are under no pressure to seat you quickly or take drinks / food orders quickly or to follow up your order with the kitchen. BTW the food here is great - much higher standard than in US (yes - ben there many times, fuck off with your pushy qait staff and give me a real fucking glass and I want a steak that's still bloody)

They will figure out you are not American and then many cums in your food even if you tip well
just have your uncle chew your food and regurgitate into your mouth, because then legally it's his food so they can't cums

$36.28

P.S.average neal with an alcoholic beverage is €20 with no tip.

Servers make less than minimum wage. Because of tips their employers can pay them less.

Often you write tip on receipt and that can be checked, many places with just split up tips which is also really annoying if you tip big for a great server

Being in America a few times isn't shit. A few states here are bigger than your fucking country. Take that baguette out of your ass and shut the fuck up.

$0.00

EVERY FUCKING DAY!
JUST VISIT YOUR FUCKING UNCLE ARE YOU JEW NIGGER

Try for years. For work, ya spotty wee shite. On thw whole your food is cheap processed shite except for Texas/NC bbq which is awsome. Come back at me if you're paid to work all over the world for months at a time and I'll consider listening to your opinion.

I give $2 always. Mostly because I don't appreciate their service. I'd rather just go pick up my own food from the kitchen when it's finished and eat in peace without having to respond to "How is the food?"
I look poor and am usually alone so I don't think they care.

The check comes after you've finished eating. So, if you don't tip there's not a whole lot they can do about it. Unless you eat in the same place, but they'll lose their jobs if you mention to their manager that you even think they've spit in your food. There's really nothing they can do but cry about it on social media. The entire food service industry is for betas and omegas. I don't even consider it to be a real job.

First off, you pay after you've eaten so there's no way for anybody to know.
Second off, you should tip if you feel like you've been well taken care of during your meal. If your drinks were refilled in a timely manner, if the waiter or waitress asked if you needed anything else, asked if your food tasted good, etc.
In some cultures, it's not appropriate to tip.
In America, it is considered extremely rude.

20%

>Will they spit in my food if I don't tip?
They can’t spit in your food if you’ve already eaten it, and you pay after eating dumbass

no stink dick you're wrong

wrong stink dick

sure thing stink dick

stink dick

>revelente

Attached: o8486141gri41.jpg (2732x3643, 1.28M)

stink dick is wrong again

retarced stink dick confirmed

its optional everywhere stink dick

>this thread again
fuck off faggot

stink dick is wrong again

wrong stink dick

20% of the total bill. More if you really like the service.

stink dicks are retards

Tips aren't given till the end of meals its suppose to be 15% of the cost of the total bill I ussally just leave a 5 and call it day

OP is a buttmad conservatard who woulld reduce the minimum wage to 0 if he could. Which with a Trumplike Presidency, it's possible.

this post is as retarded as your picture stink dick

sure kid

its a millennial
what did you expect?

sure kid

We can only hope. The job market would go through the roof and inflation would come down. The government shouldn’t be deciding shit like that, they don’t have a fucking clue what they’re doing.

Dumb fuck 15$ alone is twice minimum wage. And at a restaurant like that she's doing 4-8 tables per hour.

Bitch makes more than a fucking nurse.

this is why stink dicks suck

learn to spell stink dick

>we can only hope
that you would be made to eat shit in the feudal society you're advocating

GODDAMMIT STOP SAYING STINK DICK

you must like the taste of spit

retarded you mean

being this retarded

You tip after the meal, so mostly be polite upfront.

If it's like a super cheap diner and the entire meal was 8$ but they still serve drinks I tip a minimum of like 3$. If it's super expensive, I'll never tip more than 20$, and only that much if their service is flawless.

Otherwise start at 15%, do 10% if service was subpart, 20% if it was excellent. If they were a completely unaccepablte trainwreck, don't tip at all. If they were super fucking awesome and gave you free stuff, I'll tip more than 20% provided it doesn't exceed 20$.

10-20%.
If the service was absolute shit, leave some change on the table, its worse then outright stiffing because its fucking coins.

>seething this hard
you probably think trump is cool too dumbass

this retarded

seething trumpshit is seething

saw a guy give a quarter once

being this retarded

user I hate to break it to you but now that Sanders is going to be President Cred Forums is going to become more and more progressive. You'd better join us because you won't beat us ever again.

I agree.

stop spamming this thread retard
your only warning

you don't tip at mcdonalds dipshit

being this retarded

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR STUPID TIP BAIT THREADS YOU MASSIVE FAGGOT

I don't tip in Europe because you fuckers charge 3 bucks for a glass of water

You don't tip before you get the food so no.
Does your dumbass not understand how food service works?

being this retarded
sweetie we heard this all before.
you're being cucked AGAIN

Minimum wage should be zero. By making a minimum wage you are just taking the low end half-jobs away from the druggies, shit-for-brains retards, and handicapped.
Imagine a world where everyone can contribute to society. But you wouldn't understand because you're a normalfaggot who can pass an interview.
MANY people can't do $7.25/ hour worth of work or are not trustworthy enough to hold a job that requires even that little bit of reliability. Suicide and government benefits go up as a result as well as the employment rate.
What you don't seem to grasp is that the workers being paid $7.25 an hour have already been deemed worth that wage, thus they will make the same relative income once the dust settles.

>I've always been under the impression that if these people can't afford to not be tipped, they shouldn't be working at a restaurant.
holy shit I kek'd

you want water? like, from the toilet?

this retard again

you're going to be under pressure not to call others "retarded" too
after all you elected one

Attached: 000-370.jpg (224x224, 5K)

10% if it's average/good
Less if is shitty
Between 15-20% if it's really good/great!

basically this

In the US, tipped employees have to pay income tax on tips whether they receive those tips or not.

>Society should be as oppressive as I can imagine and more
What you fail to grasp is your tiny cock fucking nazi fuck.

WHY DO WE HAVE THIS THREAD EVERY DAY.

O.P. just say what you mean, cut the bullshit!

Because OP is mad that he has to behave like a responsible adult in public.

Please, enough with the tip threads.

It's always women who are the face of this shit. Good job men. We don't bitch about wanting more. We take or sit the fuck down fucking relying on others. When will they learn. DURR FOOTER IEZ WEEMAN THO

>Will they spit in my food if I don't tip?
Possibly, if you go to the same place more than once. The girl in your pic is a dumb cunt though.

cry more bitch millennial

Attached: waiter.jpg (640x360, 45K)

also websites like Cred Forums will be finally modded and there will be a membership that thankfully you won't be able to afford. We'll finally rid this place of posters like you. Forever.

Attached: the new b.jpg (1300x957, 119K)

I asked you to cry more and you delivered
how sweet