I really need some advice here

I really need some advice here.
I'm nearly 38, had a good few decent looking girlfriends, some more crazier than others.
My best record was a gorgeous girl that I was with for nearly 9 years.
I've had others since then.
Thing is, I've been without a lass for nearly 4 years now, and at work, there's some girl who makes a massive fuss about me every day, only, she's quite fat.
Should I give in and just get with her or should I wait even longer for someone better?
Like I say, I'm nearly 38 now and most of my friends are married up and I feel left out.

Attached: 14effade829c7d97488430181410.jpg (503x680, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DYKMJ4WXE90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol no! have some self respect my dud

Ugly fat?

Man grow in value. Women decay. Do not under any circumstances settle for a fat cow.

Not everyone is meant for marriage or have a GF to die together of old age and shit . . . and that's ok OP. Just do you, do what makes you happy.

She actually has a cute face that I'd normally go for. Unfortunately, she's built like a whale. :(

jesus christ ive been dying for sauce all my life for this chick.... also, do not settle for mediocre shit. like user said, men increase in value in the eyes of the hoes

Bro, I've been there. It will be nice at first, but you'll be faking the emotions after awhile and be distant. It's harder for us to get the young not women we used to, but it's possible, just takes time and putting yourself out there. Also, you work with her, best not to shit in your own backyard, but go on tinder and fuck an easy kay to get it out of your system, that's what I did before I found my super hot Asian woman. I also work out heavily, practice martial arts and have a decent job, that helps.

Need to see a pic really.

Thanks user, I'm doing what makes me happy atm, problem is, I'm getting rather lonely.

Dude, same age I've so been there. All the good ones are married already, you'll have to compromise but damn, I've only done it when I haven't gotten laid in six months, and it's only once to get it out of my system and then I feel disgusted with myself.

Well, how fat is "fat"? Is she chubby, but cute and otherwise nice to be around? Or is she obese with no redeeming features? I'm by no means a stud, but I've been with really attractive women and super cute fat chicks. The best lays have always been the chubby girls. Stop overthinking shit and have some fun.

Depends how big. If she's literally gigantic hard pass. I mean you can still ask if she wants to fuck casual no strings or whatever. Maybe just a hookup. Just download tinder and plenty of fish.

Don’t string her along. She may be cute but if your not attracted to her don’t toy with her. I’d be honest and tell her look I like you but I’m not attracted to you, your not my type.

That's what got me, I'm the guy your age. It won't be "real" it will feel nice but the "spark" will die soon because you'll know you deserve better. Trust me, been there. Go for it, just keep at an emotional distance so it'd easier to break off when you know that time has come. Again, work at you, hit the gym work on getting a promotion or a better paying job, increase your value and you do that by having self-respect.

"chubby" girl detected.

Given that you created this thread you know deep down that you will not be happy. So absolutely, marry her.

Women are generally looking to settle down in their thirties but that also means you're gonna see less options available if you're not looking for something serious.

That means you either start playing it as a game, act like you're looking for something serious and play the non-hookup dating sites. Or wade through worn-out single moms and hambeasts to find a woman worth settling down for.

Past a certain age guys casual dating prospects drop off a cliff just the same as women. But yeah as long as you've actually progressed in life (career, car, social life, house) it shouldn't be difficult and you can be discerning.

Attached: 1563876670770.png (1024x576, 41K)

Oh shut up, he's not, it's just fun flirting at this point. If he's fucking her and in a commitment with her then that's a different story, fucking chill, it's different when you're older.

Nothing wrong with whaling... Have gone whaling meself. Yar. Yar de har har, harrrr.

How old is she

Yeah man, OP here, the girl in question, I've already fucked. She seems really into me right now, without sounding nasty, could I persuade her to lose weight? She's really 'pretty'.
I dunno.

Not shit asshole I’m 36. If they’re the same as she’s probably romanticizing the whole shit and blowing things up in her mind. Women are easily triggered and if she has any kind of inkling he’s interested in her and leads her on she can come back and make him look like the asshole. Fuck that I wouldn’t have the patience to deal with that

Oh boy your screwed she already planned your marriage.

I wouldn't get married. I've seen so many of my friends get married and none of them are that happy. So many of my female friends are divorced now. They are just all broken inside and sleep with random guys they meet on Tinder.

Really I wouldn't risk half your stuff some woman will love you forever.

Attached: Brittney Tallman.png (942x798, 243K)

I get you bro, I've never been married, I've just had very long term relationships in the past that sometimes, almost seems like marriage.
Back then, I felt so loved and comfortable.
Then the inevitable breakups come.
It hurts more than anything physical.
You build up a barrier after coping for so long.
Then another Girl shows interest, and then I fall for it.
Maybe staying single is the only way?

Take her to gym create your perfect woman.

Why not just stay single? When your friends all get divorced it doesn't seem so bad. Just save your money and travel somewhere every once in a while. Its pretty easy to do when you have nothing to spend your dosh on

She's better of without you.

Ah dude she’s cute. She’s not fat fat or obese. She could lose that weight easy.

No. Let me enlighten you...

Look into the Philippines. The girls there are known as filipinas. Start chatting them up. I’ve been multiple times. There’s so much opportunity that if a sex addict were to go there, he’d come back a monk.

If you are ready to settle down, are american, and have white skin, then you will find a 11/10 wife who will cherish and love you for the rest of yours and her life.

Easier said than done, old sport.

Learn how to spell.

Calm down Epstein

How old is she. Her age may tell more about her mindset than anything else

She's in her early 20's

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DYKMJ4WXE90

It would be a bad idea to get married simply because your friends are. If you’re this on the fence now, imagine how much you’ll resent her after a few years.

Sounds like a bad idea to be honest. She's probably fixated on you for one reason or another. How long has she been obsessed with you

Why don't you give him some more, sound advice like investing all his money in Enron stocks... Could you think of anything worse?

Just let her blow you, dude. Fat chicks are better at blow jobs because they're hungry.

Should have had kids with the 9 but you are a hedonist fag. You should be ashamed.