Hey. I’m Jasmine and I have the strictest parents in the world

>Hey. I’m Jasmine and I have the strictest parents in the world.
>Whenever I got less than an A, I was severely punished.
>uhoh.exe
>Weekends were the worst. They’d make me sit and study for 15 hours straight.
>My back often hurt from sitting for so long, but my parents wanted me to get top grades, so I could go to an Ivy League university someday.
>When I got my 9th grade report card, I had an A+ in every single subject.
>My parents were very proud, so I asked them if I could take a break from studying and meet with some of my friends.
>I thought I had earned a reward.
>But my dad said “no, you first have to finish high school and then graduate university. Afterward you can have fun.”
>But I was sick of being the obedient daughter and sneaked out through my window to watch a movie at my friend Alison’s house.

>It was great to go out for once, especially because Alison's brother, Conan, was there too. He was really cute and I ended up talking to him for hours. Before I left to go home, he gave me his number.
>After that, I couldn’t stop thinking about him. >We met in secret a couple times each week. And we had so much fun.
>One day, he even sneaked into my room and that’s when it happened.
>We went all the way. And unfortunately, our protection broke.
>I wasn’t worried though because I went to the pharmacy and bought the morning after pill.
>I thought I’d be okay but then 3 months later, I missed my period and took a pregnancy test that came out positive.
>I was so scared.
>I didn’t know how my parents would react if they knew their teen daughter was going to be a mom, so I didn’t tell them.
>Instead, I started eating more food to gain weight, so they wouldn’t notice my belly growing.

Cont.

Attached: 300x300.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

educationconnection.com/landingpages/financial-aid-pell?trackid=52ED9317-B71F-41E2-95C2-2DBC17446886&key=go_federal grants&v=google&a=finaid&c=Federal Grants RLSA&cat=federal grants&mt=search&ad=247620134817&est=federal grants&emt=b&device=c&device=&gclid=CjwKCAiA7t3yBRADEiwA4GFlI3Yd9bkAipZJtHr3O8rzXqYeg0tV8B40pAfKzGkdsJ7ZAOBlZFobAhoCRtIQAvD_BwE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fake and gay

>I have the strictest parents in the world.

then why do they let you dress like a slut?

Attached: Wat_Pig_Destroyer.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

Hey, I'm back!

>I’d always been a bit chubby, but now I was getting seriously overweight. My parents called me fat and lazy.
>And even Conan told me I should lose weight or he’d stop seeing me.
>It was horrible, but still 10 times better than my dad knowing I was pregnant.
>I didn’t even tell Conan about the baby until my water broke during chemistry class.
>I took an Uber to the hospital and called him from there.
>He came immediately and I apologised for not telling him earlier.
>Conan was very understanding, so I asked him to call my parents and tell them about the baby.
>I was so nervous when he said “Hey, I’m Conan and I’m your daughter’s boyfriend.
>She’s at the hospital and just about to have a baby. She really needs you for your support.”
>I’d never been more frightened.
>It took two hours for my parents to come and when they walked into the delivery room, my dad was carrying two suitcases.
>He screamed at me, “You’ve brought shame onto our family. You are a disgrace!”
>depression.targz
>I was sobbing my eyes out, but dad put his face up close to mine and hissed, “Don’t ever come back to our house.
>We don’t ever wanna see you again.”I thought mom would support me, but she just left with my dad.
>I was devastated.
>But Conan hugged me and said I shouldn’t worry.
>I could come live with him.
>We called our daughter Olivia.
>She was so cute and we moved into Conan’s home.
>I hoped we’d be a happy family, but it was impossible.
>His mother seriously resented me and Olivia.

I'm currently living in South Side Chicago. Working at a Jimmy John's. I steal the Frenchies often enough to keep Olivia fed despite her inability to chew.

Fake. If your parents were so strict, I really don't think they'd let you dress like such a faggot.

Terrible larp. Terrible thread. Gas yourself plz

Attached: 1517883432795.jpg (273x185, 10K)

I SAVED UP MY OWN MONEY TO GET MY FAVORITE CLOTHES FROM HOT-TOPIC! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THE F-WORD!

What is a larp?

I'm not a slut though. Nice try!

Attached: invader_zim_gir_machine_embroidery_design.jpg (395x614, 59K)

Someone who gets A+'s doesn't say retarded 3rd grader shit like they "sneaked out" and "even sneaked Into my room"

bump

What's the problem?

This guy gets it.

Tits or gtfo

Attached: 980x.png (438x301, 254K)

Ill rape you like one x3 RAWR dirty fucking whore

So what now. OP? Gonna keep living there or what? Will you even consider college?

Attached: 20200223_200158.jpg.png (240x402, 121K)

I'd like to get something in graphic design at my local community college. Having some trouble with applying though.

UNDERAGE B&
MODS MODS MODS

You asked for my tits?

Okay keep going, both tits with time stamp and 'Daddys lil ho' written on your chest

Live Action Role Play. It’s when someone makes up a story for role play to “pretend”. So clearly OP had enough time to write this retarded story.

Attached: 36498371-12B6-4870-9DFF-D3C192BFBD4E.jpg (1200x900, 101K)

Keep going, time stamp both tits n face with ''Daddy anal ho' written on your chest

Thanks for the tits, and sorry for the problems. Keep your chin up and stand by your dude.

My parrents had me at 16/17 with her parrents totally against the whole thing. And I turned out pretty OK.

Stay strong, kiddo.

Attached: 1552759839554.jpg (675x663, 66K)

OP you are not gonna make it alone. Not without a career or skill. Trust me. Learn something while you are still young. I'm not saying abandon the kid or anything. But you need to go to school or you are fucked here on out. If you're high school aged, go. If you can apply to a college, take your SAT somehow and apply to it. Working fast food will get you nowhere.

Attached: 202002223_200159.jpg (534x302, 17K)

Good to know I'm not alone out there! Thank you!~

Maybe I'll go to a trade school. I don't know. Been kinda depressed. I don't have a lot of time for school sadly. I take care of Olivia while Conan is out working and going to school while I'm off work. He's been making enough money and going to school consisantly enough.

How old are you?

Never alone, wish I could lend an ear to you more often.

Any chance on seein that booty, cutie?

Attached: hb8m0ba7lfw21.png (1040x720, 1.24M)

>three months after we fucked I missed my period
So who bare-backed you two months three weeks after that guy?

Puss Puss or gtfo

What do you mean maybe, OP? Are you serious? Go to college for an accounting degree. The financial aid department will shower you in scholarships considering your situation. Would you rather be eye candy in a lawyer's office or wait tables for the rest of your life?

OP whether or not your story is true. If it is, your parents are going to find out either way. Gaining weight purposefully will do nothing for you but bring your self esteem down. Take responsibility for life try to get the father involved. If he wont get involved then you have to learn lifes lesson the hard way I guess. If your family disownes you sue for child support but whatever action you take please take responsibilty for your actions. Thats it

lol

Attached: 20200223_200161.jpg (764x441, 14K)

How do I sign up for financial aid?

Shutup you horrible cunt. You don’t know me.

I guess I do now

Nice self reply lmao

Walk into any college's admissions office to see if you can apply for admission. If you can, and they accept you, you'll maybe get some basic grants off the bat based off of your FAFSA. Once you are admitted, talk to their financial department and ask for information about scholarships you could apply for. If you could talk to a person that works there, even better.

Honestly it is different for every college. But you sound young and I know that if you milk this story correctly you'll hit a home run in this shit. Find someone at the college who will be sympathetic to you. Just get your fucking money dude one way or another.

I know absolute retards who got their college fully paid because they filed their FAFSA early, studied twice a week for sat, and had mediocre grades. Look up the Pell Grant. Since you're a young woman living in a household apart from her parents, working part time and with a kid, you are entitled to a fuckton of shekels

Good to know! Thank you! I'll look into it!~

Looking to get pregnant again?

Not until I'm financially stable! Maybe then lol

>Strictest parents in the world
>Dressed_like_a_clown_without_make-up.jpg

Anyway, OP, hope things get better for you and your new family.

Wanna get some practice in before then?

educationconnection.com/landingpages/financial-aid-pell?trackid=52ED9317-B71F-41E2-95C2-2DBC17446886&key=go_federal grants&v=google&a=finaid&c=Federal Grants RLSA&cat=federal grants&mt=search&ad=247620134817&est=federal grants&emt=b&device=c&device=&gclid=CjwKCAiA7t3yBRADEiwA4GFlI3Yd9bkAipZJtHr3O8rzXqYeg0tV8B40pAfKzGkdsJ7ZAOBlZFobAhoCRtIQAvD_BwE

That's for federal grants. I'm surprised you weren't forced to put Olivia up for adoption. I hope things start looking up for you soon. College/Trade School will be tough with a baby but not impossible.

If you looking for a 2-year college I know College of Dupage is pretty reputable and any trade classes from there should be good. Not sure how close that really is for you since it's the suburbs near Aurora

but you dress like one. are your parents pimping you out to a teen sex ring?

what's their number?

That is a fire little white girl butt. Come on, mommie. Can I have a better one
=3 please!

Attached: firefox_ZvNKqTIu7O.png (611x576, 226K)

I want you to lick it, daddy. uwu

What am I looking at here?

Hemorrhoids

That's Olivia. I want you to lick Olivia, daddy.

Her nutsack

Trust me, cutie, I want to clean it. Ugh, I want to take care of you tonight. Poor thing.

Lemme see it?
Please~

Kek

Attached: a3MXz2e_700b.jpg (700x692, 62K)

Attached: C51A6E8F-62C6-4B51-8264-F6F170D07138.png (427x640, 85K)

Attached: ER1djL2XYAAK_ae.png (1086x1073, 26K)

Hahahahahaha. Thank you user. This was brilliant.

Might as well delete those from your folder.

Attached: firefox_im1Y7263PU.png (1232x833, 1.05M)

Sauce on the photo? Looks just like my cousin. Also nice dubs.

kek

you honestly think these days care with all the trap threads? You just have them a reason to fap more furiously

Okay nice op, your a sub and i'll take you and your unborn babe in give you a roof over your head and a comfortable life, but in return you'll be my slave and you'll keep yourself fit and be fuck toy for myself and my other two wives, dont worry we all play nice and you have a couple of nights per week exclusively with me

I don’t think you understand what I meant.

Fyi you cant be a trap, and have to be a chick.

I guess thats a no hu?
Destiny & Linh really wanted to meet you

Especially destiny, she wanted to play with you bad