What do you want to do with her?

What do you want to do with her?

Attached: ezgif-2-9c0c2ac42e02.gif (600x338, 1.82M)

>her
gay ass candy-ass

>Faggot

I don't see a penis.

I want to cook her like roast duck and then display her with deep gashes in her thighs with her ass pointed at the sky, and the folds of her flesh falling off her poised body.

okay, i was thinking "fuck her", but i'm changing my vote to what this faggot said.

I wanna put some chain mail and slay it so I can get some some princess pussy. Think outside the box faggots, any king would give his daughter to the man who slayed the slutty dragon

Sell her to some giant faggot for a large sum of money. Wtf do I need a Dragon for.

Not to mention the useless thing doesn't even have wings

>any king would give his daughter to the man who slayed the slutty dragon
Name one king that would?

Prince charles of the UK?
King of Thailand?
King of Monaco?

ain't no kings outside the box

pic is you?

Attached: floridaman.png (720x1019, 511K)

fuck it in the ass with a pneumatic sward

I look uglier than that and my kekistan shirt has holes in it. I thought this was hypothetical bc dragons aren’t real, my bad user. My new answer to OP is I just wanna look at the gif for a few seconds and go to another thread bc it’s just a gif and that’s all I can do.

Holy shit how is this thread still up after almost half an hour if nobody posting? I don’t get, I make a thread about and it’s got in 5 minutes if nobody bumps it’s and this guy makes a shitpost about wanting to fuck a dragon and stays on for half an hour

Grow. The fuck. Up. You god damn psycho autistic faggot sperg, you mentally retarded ADHD kid, you possessed demon bitch. Please just Kill Yourself, NOOOOW! I will NEVER STOP! with post this, NEVER! And get used to it, Sperg

You have no idea how correct that post was. How did you do that?

What the fuck! Are you talking about?

SHUT UP CLARK BITCH I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOOU WANT.

Attached: th.jpg (474x632, 24K)

Faggot

YOU TOO, YOU CHILDISH BITCH. GET A JOB, OR JUST KILL YOURSELF, NOBODY REALLY CARES IF YOU ARE DEAD ÒwÓ

Attached: 20200226_123835.gif (201x201, 748K)

Faggot

Samefag as FUUCCKK!

Dumbass newfag

Attached: DEB55FE9-1F96-4F10-8EE8-8EF06D8F09A2.jpg (1227x1346, 312K)

T. Photoshop. Stop larping, and stop sperging around, just kill yourself, Autist!

You were very spot on with reply you gave me. When you replied to me I had no idea that you would be that correct on your anylysis of me. I would have bet wrong that you would have guessed all that stuff about me but I guess I bet right lol. I still can’t believe you were so right, it fucking blows my mind. Did you even know how accurate you gonna be when you told all those truths? Do me a favor fire off another post at me bc I wanna see if you’re the real deal and can really tell a persons character over the internet bc it’s almost too shady to be true. Please do this I responded to your dragon post and now I want you to return the favor and tell me how you did that thing where you were able to tell my whole personality without ever meeting me. That’s what I was trying to say this whole time

What? I’m guessing you’ve never used photoshop. I posted that screen cap in less than 2 minutes how did I photoshop it that well. Again, you’re a dumbass newfag

No. You have ADHD. So you did it... INCREDIBLE FAST... but please, stop larping, just KYS, Please, i beg you, just... kill yourself, nobody loves, you and i hate you, everyone hates you. So please.... just...... KYS

Attached: 20200226_124912.gif (190x190, 555K)

Put a needle on "her" ass and watch "her" deflate slowly

Retard. And i'm sure that you are a "male" and... can you see some balls on that "male" dragon... ?

When someone drop their babies on the floor, and kick their heads XD

Do you need to see Sonic's balls to see whether he's a male?

Seriously. It was really THAT correct... ?

When someone (WISH) they Had some balls XD

When someone (WISH) they Had a pussy XD

Listen faggot I’m 6’4 would beat your fucking ass if I ever saw you person. Knock it off and go to bed

Yea, 2 of those are me, 2 of them are OP and then a random user. Do I need to screen cap it again? Nobody can be this retarded I feel like you’re not even trolling

Woooooow... you are 6'4 so impressive, but you know..... height isn't everything. I'm 5'12 and i'm really strong. I lift anvils, pulling cars with a rope, i'm training EVERYDAY, and if i saw you in real life.... i will just take your leg, and throw you 3 meters away, and kick your face until it's a hole in it

Whatever Kid. Just kill yourself. That's what everyone on this planet want... ÒwÓ

Lmao fucking lost at 5'12

T. Enjoy your backpains, stupid giant. Your life sucks. And are you really THAT DUMB? You got lost at 5'12. XD you can't even read. A big boy with a low IQ, just go back to school Kid, but you can also ask your mom to read for you. If she is stil alive XD

When someone (WISH) They had a life, friends, and a family XD

Sucks to be you

Sause?

Yeah, it sucks to be You. That was exactly what i said

Yeah, you said you wish you had a life, friends, and a family.