First time buying weed, I live in an illegal state. I got a half ounce of pic related for $100. Did I get ripped off?

First time buying weed, I live in an illegal state. I got a half ounce of pic related for $100. Did I get ripped off?

Attached: 1A646F79-0F89-40D1-8BCE-853ADA13AE9F.jpg (1242x2101, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/tomangell/2019/06/20/congress-votes-to-block-feds-from-enforcing-marijuana-laws-in-legal-states/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

High price but that's about average for illegal states. Looks decent though

yes

Attached: GoodVibrations.gif (170x138, 1.99M)

Only niggers smoke pot. Hope you get arrested.

100 for a half is a lil pricey but looks good I pay 80 a half for gorilla cookies

Attached: received_191568102066468.jpg (990x1920, 123K)

>1
WTF?!?

sauce?

That’s a deal and it looks good too. Recreationally you’re paying 200$ a half ounce and street prices for slightly shittier bud you’re paying 80-110$ for a half ounce in the state I live in. 100% of the time people are getting shit weed they think is top shelf and brag about their connect when it’s total bullshit. Nobody is putting the time and effort into growing girls out cookies at 28% thc just to give it away at 50$ a quarter.

>Cali
Rec dispensery sells it near me for 240 an ounce. That's after tax. That looks pretty good, nice and crystal. I'd swap from the dispo to that. At lest for a month.

Attached: 20191228_194936.jpg (640x852, 344K)

Damn I wish I was still able to smoke weed.
Life's a bitch

Everyone telling you that you got a good price bc its an illegal state is a cuck. You should be getting an oz of that weed for $120 and it'd be fair. $100 for a half of THAT is not a good deal. Its not the worst but its not GOOD.

What happened user?

Not sure yet but I'm guessing kidney issues, pissing blood. My doc thinks it's because of weed so had to stop

Sup pothead bros. How do you determine whether someone has a substance abuse problem, not unlike an alcoholic? What constitutes a clear sign that this person smokes too much weed and is a literal pothead burnout dumbfuck?

I know a guy that earns a decent salary as a network engineer but jesus fuck this guy is so doped out of his mind half the time, he posts inane nigger shit on jewbook and when I'm forced to be around him at family gatherings, he looks super fucking baked.

Do you guys believe weed CAN actually be a dangerous substance and can be abused?

lmao your doc is feeding you bullshit
stop sounding with razor blades dummy

100$ for a half zip? where the fuck do you live that is insane to me. Maybe I am just used to cali prices but that is expensive.

The reasons one smokes. If you smoke in the evening to fall asleep and you're still able to go out and have responsibilities then you're fine.
If you smoke to kill boredom, you're not.

It started right after I started smoking weed. I'm guessing healthy people can smoke weed and be fine, maybe I have an underlying condition making me react differently... I don't know
Also no need to be aggressive user

All states are illegal states

True enough. I myself can't smoke weed because I must be a nutjob underneath my massively thick layer of paranoia and stress; the only things that keep me sane and functional. Weed increases that paranoia 100 fold, crippling me. I envy people that can smoke casually, but I know far too many people that smoke too much and it makes users look bad. In my opinion weed is just like having a beer or whatever. Should never have been made illegal to begin with.

Attached: faggotbait.jpg (500x500, 28K)

How is that b8?
Weed is federally illegal
A state can't make it legal, they can only choose not to make arrests or prosecute it. It's still illegal though

yea i would seek a second opinion. weed is not causing that issue.
there is something extremely wrong with your kidneys, id get that shit checked out pronto.

i state can make it legal, its a matter of jurisdiction.

it can be legal in a state and local/state police cant touch you.
doesn't mean federal police cant.

Of course yeah, weed isn't what's causing it but it might make it worse.
But French healthcare system being what it is, my next appointment is in 3 months

Listen to this retard

forbes.com/sites/tomangell/2019/06/20/congress-votes-to-block-feds-from-enforcing-marijuana-laws-in-legal-states/

Why should it be illegal to smoke a fucking plant? Grown out in the wild, out of the hands of government tax men and big pharma?

You like the taste of g-men semen?

I started smoking weed at 16yrs of age and when I went in to uni at 18 I stopped it cause no money and no connect. First week was weird as fuck but after it left my mind as a priority, I was/am cool. Yes weed, just like alcohol, just like coffee can be addicting only cause some people set it as a priority to their life, but it's probably the easiest substance to quit cold-turkey imo, easier than coffee. If you are a weak minded faggot tho you could be a weed junkie or any-substance junkie.

>Can weed be dangerous and abused?
Of course, anything can be abused. Is it dangerous? Well that's relative, in the right circumstance I suppose so but it's very tame compared to nearly any other drug in existence.

What it can do is sap your motivation and affect the development of your brain. I can't corroborate this with studies but I think it slows your cognition too, my experience is I literally felt dumber when I was smoking a lot but that's anecdotal. It can cause paranoia, weight gain from eating junk food, problems driving or operating heavy equipment, and it can be psychologically-if not physically-addictive.

Having said that is it *dangerous* per se? No more dangerous than a lot of things people take for granted. Far less dangerous than comparable substances people take daily. If you drink a six pack, smoke a pack of cigs, drink a coffee and an energy drink, take an aspirin and smoke a joint the joint is the safest thing you've taken all day. I think that speaks volumes

No, it's not legal
A state can choose not to arrest or prosecute certain things, but that doesn't override federal law.
Do you not know about all the raids and seizures the DEA has done on dispensaries in "legal" states?

Totally agree, weed is just another, and probably the safest, relaxing compound. I firmly believe it was banned because it is too hard to control taxation profit from it.

Reason I brought it up though is because this pothead I know has a young daughter, a year older than my little girl and he likes to bring her with him on some frequent drives across OC to LA. Can't really do shit, I mean it's his life, but if he crashes because his addiction, many other people will suffer because of it.

I didn't say it should be illegal
I just stated that it was

cool thanks captain obvious, pretty sure we all recognize the dichotomy between state and federal regulations.

good price.
weed goes on average $400/ounce in my country, but in my local area it's closer to $500.
been trying to find someone to restock my supply for months now. apparently "everyone" has it but no-one's willing to part with what they have.
ended up having to make half an O last me 4 months.

Weed only reacts with the brain. Thats it.

Your doctor has no clue what he talks about, there is no physical condition that weed makes worse except if you got an issue with your respiratory system.
Mental issues are a different thing tho.

You didn't actually read the entire article did you?

it's probably Ketamine .
that shit fucks your kidneys and bladder.

*THC not weed

Why would you respond with an overly sarcastic response to that?
user suggested I was saying it SHOULD be illegal. My reply only pointed out that I did not say, or even suggest that.

I'm.guessing you live in a shithole area in Aus?

That’s like a dub. Even when my state was an “illegal” state it would have been only like $20 or $25 depending who you got it from. I was getting full ounces for like $100 flat from growers. Sometimes even as low as like $75. It’s not hard to find good cheap weed.

NZ

Just be happy an ounce aint 400 on the east coast like it was 10 years ago

because you pointing it out is asinine in relation. no one cares that the federal government doesn't see eye to eye with state laws, which by the way represent what the actual people of that state desire, not the government.

That's not exactly true user...
There are a number of conditions weed can cause varying on how it's consumed.
A much longer list of things that weed can exacerbate or inflame
Don't be ignorant about a drug you use yourself.
That pushes you over the line from smoker, to stoner, and nobody likes stoners

Sorry mate
Why you stay there when you can move and work here without a visa?

You need better contacts. Im in chch and can find it for $300-$350 max

Just because your state has some cheap shitty weed doesnt mean everyone else is like you. Op got the standard.

The people that had their shops raided and all their assets and savings seized care.
Calm down Captain Puffalot
user asked in reply why it should be illegal
I dint think it should be, so it was an important piece of information to relay, that I wasn't claiming it should be.
Why did this anger you?

i'm aussie.
left aus cuz too many ethnics, shitty politics and i cant stand the hot summers anymore.
i prefer NZ for /out/ stuff too, better for camping, dont have to deal with snakes, spiders and abbos.

yeah but Chch is basically the designated Weed Capital of NZ at this point. You cunts literally have companies selling Weed-based bicycle tours that show you around the city, tell you about the weed history of the place and then get you stoned for free.
I'm in the QT/Wanaka area, """apparently""" literally ""everyone"" smokes weed here but like I said, everyone's answer is
>nah i dont wanna part with any of my stash, bro
>ah my guy moved out of town, i dont have a connect anymore either
>lmao it's everywhere bro you'll find it
>*refuses to get me in touch with their 'guy'*

Queenstown/wanaka is crazy in price for everything not suprised pot is to. Travel to invers or dunedin for your green or the westcoast for the best price

Not true you can smoke and buy it legally in michigan

"still illegal federally," says the fed gov't as they arrested and prosecuted a guy in michigan earlier this year under federal law

based post is based

Tbh usually a 100 a half flower is typically higher quality (IME) than pic related from op, but op could have done worse I think.

The flower in pic looks of lesser quality than what I can find in the 80-90 a half range on any given day.

So imo you didn't get fuckrd *too hard*

Your "doctor" is a fucking retard. Go get a second opinion from a non-retarded person.

Stfu you bootlicking faggot.

>2020
>"buying" marijuana :)

Attached: 123123.jpg (1632x1224, 473K)

I hear you on the boongs.
Asians and Africans are multiplying far quicker than I would like, but the boongs are the ones causing face to face problems.
Guessing you were WA or NT since you.mentioned them?

Dont listen to these retards saying you got ripped off. $100 for a half oz, of that quality, in an illegal state, is kino. It's about what I pay for weed that looks comparable. Every time i can get an oz for $100 its either half shake or steamy as fuck so id be super suspect paying anything less than $160 for an oz. Most of the kids around me here try and flip halves for $120 and quarters for $65. Fucking stupid ass kids think no one else has ever sold pot before.

No you can't.
You can smoke and buy it without fear of the state arresting or prosecuting you for doing so.
It's still not legal for you to do it
A DEA agent could arrest you, and you would be prosecuted. That wouldn't happen of course, but DEA have on many occasions raided weed businesses in "legal" states. The owners had all their shit seized and a lot of them are still in legal proceedings over it.
Weed consumption and trade is illegal everywhere in the United States. This is not a debatable, it's a fact

>Stating facts without opinion is bootlicker
Stoner confirmed

Enjoy your free leaf idiot

Get a new doctor, he’s probably a Christian fag who got his degree from Jesus university, he got a degree in morals and not medicine

If your kidneys are fucked from.some other issue, flooding constant toxins through them not only makes them worse, but it makes it much harder for doctors to.identify what the actual cause of the problem is.

This shit is why people think stoners are retarded.
You get angry at facts, then lash out because you don't understand them

Not a bad price, just depends on how strong. If it's higher end stuff, pretty solid price.

>2020
>hanging an ounce of leaf to dry
>actually posting pics of it

Nice. Good deal op.

Ausfag here, $350 an ounce aud for dank shit.

fucking hell that looks like 2-3g we'd get that for $35 in the UK

Are you retarded?
He didn't say that's what he pays for what's in the pic posted
He pays that for a box of mungo bungo gorilla glue blue diddu whitedood
Haven't you been sucked in by strain names yet?

>$350 an ounce aud for dank shit.
Holy fuckballs user
My condolences

Yeah gonna start raping and robbing police too pay for it.

Only bottom level street feeders pay that.
You gotta understand certain things cost a but more here.
We get paid more, so.it pretty.kuch evens out, but when Americans see our prices, you need to remember to put those prices through a.currency calculator.
Our dollar has a different value to your dollar.
We have no plus tip, or plus tax
The price is the price.
It all evens out on paper

Police get paid poorly, and raping them won't increase their pay.
They also likely won't have cash on them, so you are taking and robbing them for a bank card. Which they will cancel the moment you run away.
This is boong tier crime planning.
Hope you enjoy my smoke.butts you dirty boong

You did fine on that price. Looks like ok weed too. Enjoy.

I feel like its always the states rights and “muh limited government” guys that get the most buttmad about weed still being federally illegal.

I am Canadian dude, our currency is usually very close, and yeah $350 is an abomination of a price
I pay anywhere from 80-140/oz for very good shit here

Not dangerous but it can be very habit forming and if you get yourself into the habit of having a smoke before you watch a movie, before you load up a game or before you eat that fancy rich dessert you bought thinking you'll enjoy it more that way you are going to have a miserable time when you try to stop

140 is a great price for the customer, but it's bad for the seller.
From an illegal trade, it's fair for a dealer to expect to make 100 off an ounce considering the price they get it for
If not, it's not worth it for the sellers

Don't reply to 5 hour old posts you retard.
You won't see this for a while, because you don't read a thread before posting in it.
If you can't even lurk a single thread before posting, then you're cancer

Its because I buy it in bulk, either from a dealer or from one of the grey market sites online
Bulk being around 8 oz+ at a time
Basically my entire family smokes so we just go in on it together

Why are you so salty user?

Attached: uh-oh-sounds.jpg (600x337, 40K)

if you are not getting at least 1/4 lbs from outdoor grow you are doing it wrong.

the least i ever saw from outdoor is 1/4 lbs and i saw some huge tree that yielded a little over 2 lbs in a shitty cold climate.

This is not true for most.
All over the UK & EU (London, Edinburgh, Bristol, Plymouth ,Amsterdam, Majorca, Berlin, etc etc) 200 an ounce (usually commercial) and that price has been more or less the same for last 20 years...
Strain specific (eg Hulkberry@28%) commands a premium upto another 100

What you have is nicely trimmed and packing trics all over so a fair product and an avg price.
Though says nothing if it tastes like ass or doesn't work...

My weed store is across from the police station.

pretty sure heroin is made from a plant too.

Advising a retard not to behave like a retard isn't being salty user...
You just did retarded things

Only thing high here is Op. Half an o for 100 isnt bad in an illegal state. Most people around here pay that for a quarter ounce, and its legal here.

I used to do the same
Buy a P for 4, flip it for 56
There's no money to be made these days unless you grow.
Even then, grows aren't reliable when you invest 12 weeks into them, then at least another 10 to properly dry and cure
There's just no money in weed these days
I kinda miss it, but I've mived into the spirits game now.
$5 pack of yeast and 10 kilos of sugar makes.me 10.litres of 40% spirits.

That's what you wanted to say from that pic?
There's no buds...
If there is, they are so small you can't see them, and it's drying, so they are only going to get smaller.

Strain means nothing.
How its grown is all that matters

Ok
It's still illegal for you to buy it, and for them to sell it.
Keep being ignorant and perpetuating the retarded stoner stereotype

>be newfag
>do newfag things
>get called newfag
Y U SO SALTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got mad at a dude for replying to something written much earlier?
Are you aware of how this website works?
If anything YOU seem like much more the newfag acting like a retard.

>high price
>illegal state

Nope. that's a fair as fuck price. Its 120 for a quarter in my illegal state. Prices went up to 60 for an 1/8 over a decade ago and never dropped. I've seen people pay 400 for an ounce of mexican weed. All depends on where you live.

>There's just no money in weed these days
Which is awesome for the consumer.
Weed was expensive for the sole reason that it was illegal.

Go drink your booze and black out while pissing in your xbox somwhere else fag

Kek imagine being this out of touch

>that's a fair as fuck price
Bruh just because you live in a place where they totally rip you off doesn't mean that is isn't still being ripped off, just slightly less so than you.
Because it sure as shit ain't a fair price.

I live in a medical state and it's over 400 a zip after tax

Different user, but I'd tend to agree.
Its not an insane price, but not a steal either.
A half ounce of most shit goes for $80-90 bucks in Canada, has for the last decade, perhaps longer.

If you have a script are you at least allowed to apply to grow your own?
Since its basic logic and compassion and you are from the US I am guessing no because: fuck the sick lets make money.

No. (You) dont live in an illegal state and are completely out of touch. How can you even have a rebuttal if you dont buy your weed in a 100% illegal state?

OP said they live in illegal state. Only thing you can compare that to is other illegal states.

No you cant grow here yet. Only about 2000 people in the state have a medical card and I dont know a single person that uses thier card. Everyone still buys zips black market for about 300

Never got mad at anything
Please link to my alleged mad post

Its a shame really. Ive been smoking weed for 20+ years and ive noticed weed is grown on a beauty scale and not in a high scale. Truth be told some of the ugliest homegrown has sent me to the couchlock compared to madonna strains that glitter like Burl Ives Christmas songs. Looks good but looks can be deceptive

That's a good deal

>OP said they live in illegal state
Yes, and in illegal states, you guys get fucking fleeced hard.
Not sure what your argument is bro.
Weed is not worth that price literally anywhere. Its a completely inflated and fabricated price due to it being illegal.
I don't care where you live, those prices are fucking insane.

>No argument so I am attacking your wording instead
Sorry, I related acting like an asshole to being angry, I just assumed that was why you acted like an asshole.
My bad.