Why do uncut cocks look like a shriveled up scared turtle, yet cut cocks look so powerful and dominant?

Why do uncut cocks look like a shriveled up scared turtle, yet cut cocks look so powerful and dominant?

Attached: fb187ab1-3da7-41eb-a8f3-7c047b1459f3.png (1600x1200, 1.65M)

Because you're an Amerifag self-concious about your mutilated dick so you need to keep telling yourself that you're the norm and your culture and your parents are not retarded. Keep it up if it makes you feel better about your scarred, dried, numb genitals.

Found the incel.

You burgers could've at least had your UBI but noOooo
>muh chinaman can't rule merica
Kek, get fucked with your mutilated numbed genitals, fucking retarded mutts

Attached: 09754800-E4D5-4350-93D7-3F9B44E7FAFA.jpg (556x661, 78K)

you have a thing for cocks do yah?

Hows your tubeworm helping you get laid. U.S. women prefer cut, just facts, and as an american its really only their opinion that matters, not the smegma suckers in Europe

>why do I secretly imagine massive circumcized cocks dominantly pounding my anus?
Fucking faggot

>amerifag
>uncut
>never been turned down because of anteater dick

haha yeah no american girls and women go for latinos or europeans. They hate foreign men...ahahaha

because you're gay?

except for guys with british accents.

this.
mutilating kids dicks because of jews is pathetic and is just for pedos.

fpbp

jew dick :∆)

Okay but American women also fuck niggers

I wouldn’t expect your own family members to turn you down over your dirty little ant-eater

Only thing shriveled up is the glans of a cut dick. Shriveled, cracked, insensitive, destroyed. Forever.

Stop male genital mutilation now!

and start neuro-genesis to repair the damages before I blow up a temple!

I don't really care if it's circumcised or not but I'd never wanna suck a circumcised dick. Like he can fuck me and everything but I'm not putting that near my mouth.

Most women feel the opposite because they know uncut could be full of bacteria like a tonsil stone
And this is coming from someone that despises the practice of circomision

Well obviously I wouldn't put a dirty dick in my mouth. He would have to wash it first.