Ok so why is my big toe green and sensitive. Any Cred Forumsro with a med degree or any knowledge?

Ok so why is my big toe green and sensitive. Any Cred Forumsro with a med degree or any knowledge?

Attached: 53B5B306-12F3-47B2-9949-654C6674D04F.jpg (4032x3024, 1.97M)

This is for real

Attached: 71E8357F-AC3B-4410-B757-774D9C55A925.jpg (4032x3024, 1.64M)

Are you fat? Do you have diabetes?

That's corona mate

skinny. and idk...

looks like necrosis. do you have diabetes or Peripheral artery disease?

Impressed that this comment came 2nd

Go to emergency room, you’re gonna lose your foot if you don’t do something immediately. It could kill you if you do absolutely nothing for long enough.

ugh... I am not sure, i haven't been to my DR in the past few years... i have a sensitive feeling all the time and it just started a couple days ago if it means anything

Why is that? >Google search comes up with the same shit

how old are you
do you smoke cigarettes if so how many and how often
does it hurt when you walk?
does it get better when you stop walking?

Does it hurt like needles? Could be gout. Shit sucks man.

Any reason why you haven't gone to the doctor already? It looks pretty serious and you could end up losing your toe, or more if you don't deal with it.

>30
>2 packs a day
>when I sit I'm fine, When i get up to walk i feel it, but it wears off
>Yes, but it tingles

Not like needles, just kinda weird. i feel my leg wanting to move? is that a thing

ok sounds like buerger's disease to me
basically, your arteries cant bring oxygen to your extremities.

whats going to happen is you're going to lose your toe and possibly your feet and even fingers.

the only way to stop it is to stop smoking, also you need to go to a doctor

I moved to a new town a while ago and I don’t like my new doctor. That’s why

Attached: F627A202-D3AE-48AC-B739-5E5EC62D65F9.jpg (4032x3024, 1.8M)

Mate, your foot is dying.
Go to a hospital right now.

That’s exactly what my nan’s foot looked like before it spread up her leg and she had to have her leg amputated, get to the doctors ASAP instead of posting on here you fucking degenerate

Could be a cyst. Try draining it.

I see. Definitely not worth losing your extremities over though. Go ASAP.

Have you showered recently?

Fact check, what does drinking have to do with it? If at all..

Fuck no, I work 3rd shift so all I do is work, eat from the vending machine, go home to drink until I sleep, and repeat

The toe is dead.

They are going to have to amputate it.
Poor circulation, gangrene, next its black

go to a Dr

Bruh, even Cred Forums is telling you to see a doctor. Maybe you should? Do you want to lose a body part that bad??

You have uncontrolled diabetes.

The callous on your toe has become infected, and you weren't aware of it because of the diabetic neuropathy that causes loss of sensation in the extremities.

Source: I had uncontrolled diabetes, and that's what my foot looked like.

Well shyit. Thats the response i expected from Cred Forums but now man, idk... maybe?

You gonna loose that foot better say bye now my guy.

Well hot damn if my Grandparents didn't have neuropathy. shit the bed.

not drinking, smoking. Buerger's disease is a peripheral artery disease found mostly in males who smoke heavily. key symptoms are cyanosis (blue, poorly oxygenation skin), paresthesia (numbness and tingling), and intermittent claudication (pain when walking).

stopping smoking will stop the progression of the disease and he should be fine. but if he keeps smoking, and it is buergers disease, he will most likely have progressive amputation until eventually he has no leg.

source, im a nurse. also just google buergers disease

also you definitely need to go to a doctor to confirm this is the case

Go to a angiologist! You have peripheralartery disease!!

no blood circulation, see a doctor asap

Can do, I guess.

Attached: F000BE1F-8D37-4B47-BFB7-2AFA6AA2E982.jpg (4032x3024, 1.88M)

Listen to this user, OP: Google it and you'll see it seems spot on.

is just the one toe on one foot?

looks like an HIV Corona Virus Hybrid

Damn u really nailed the "worst thing u can hea" part

Mostly. The bottom is feelin it too tho

Attached: 96ACB2B9-87E0-4D92-9CC1-1A0660413EAF.jpg (1280x958, 246K)

lol that's a dead toe
go seek a medical professional to cut it off

Crazy question... but i sit at my desk with my right leg over the left crossed alot. Will that cut the circulation day in an day out to cause this? Also walk a hell of alot at work so im grasping at natural clauses

Stop kicking the wall dumb shit mom told you to knock itoff or she is going to kick you out

Stop smoking dude

Thanks u guys for ur input. I’ll check in with my DR... see ya in hell, as usual!

Attached: 23BA2031-2387-4FB0-9F1D-4767F518B556.jpg (1280x958, 220K)

vaping is pretty gay, but the pouches suck chew sucks and lozenges suck. I'll figure it out.

I73.9

yeah it's not the smoking, it's how you sit. Dumbass.

Looks like diabetus, not joking.

hows my foot

Attached: 20191118_103847.jpg (4032x1960, 1.84M)

Attached: 20191118_103856.jpg (4032x1960, 1.76M)

I hope YOU are the one who is right. Wishful thinking, but I will try to keep everything flowing to this leg for the next couple days. Ease up on the smoking too.. Fingers crossed, I guess

what did you do? diabetic alcoholic smoker?
the bottom doesn't look too bad tho

Attached: B22A71C9-1389-4193-987C-D2913AFAA2E5.jpg (1280x958, 207K)

Gangrene from lack of circulation. Go to Dr. NOW!

It's not got, I have gout, that's not what happens. It swells, and the most you'll see on outside it red, maybe some skin breaking.

Its trench foot

hi medmeister here. you need to go to the doctor right away, maybe even the hospital. you could lose that toe.

Likely, he would also have pock Mark's as trench foot is a fungus.

Im gonna hit the liquor store and talk to my family about this. I appreciate the advice, y’all. Now fill this thread with degenerate shit like me. Cheers

Attached: B823828A-B4A2-48B2-A68D-E16556C1B575.jpg (1280x958, 204K)

>2 packs a day
Jesus get a life loser

Get a different job.

Holy fuck, 2 packs a day? Jesus dude.

Honestly OP you should wait it out. If the absolute worst case scenario happens like one in a million they will cut off a toe or a foot and then you’ll have a killer excuse not to get up and do things. You can play the foot amputation card to get out of anything. The world truly is yours when you lose a limb or two

If you really haven't showered it could be a serious case of foot fungus

Based toe guy. Please come back with pics when they amputate my man

Don't hit the liquor store you dumb fuck, hit the hospital.

Well if people know you lost your foot because you where to lazy to see a doctor the excuse won't work anymore

God damned stalemate. I’ll go to the hospital.

Attached: 492AF654-0BA1-429D-9EBA-C27132F6EAFC.jpg (1280x958, 376K)