Have you ever fucked a fat girl? Did you enjoy it compared to banging a healthy weight girl?

Have you ever fucked a fat girl? Did you enjoy it compared to banging a healthy weight girl?

Attached: image.jpg (2000x3000, 391K)

i would like to

I have, and enjoyed it. It wasn't about her weight though. She was 200lbs and 5ft 7. She was just fun in general. Miss the times.

Eh, it's ok once but regular sex with a fattie is boring except the tits.

No, but I got cucked by a fat girl

I count a fat girl as my best fuck ever. She was super tight and very eager to please. I admit they are not much to look at sometimes but the feel is amazing.

I have, it was pretty fun. Would certainly do it again.

That being said, fucking skinny girls is way more fun. More position options, plus they’re easier to toss around

This. Position options are seriously compromised on a fat chick. Not a slam, good personality nice to have around, but she better have good oral skills to make up for belly blob.

She smelt like a fucking chicken coop down there, put me off fat chicks forever

>That being said, fucking skinny girls is way more fun. More position options, plus they’re easier to toss around
This.
Short, skinny (but not bony, she still got to have curves) and lightweight so you can throw them around is where's at

Been there... skinny is better, usually they smell bad

Fat, skinny, normal, obese, muscular... I don’t really give a fuck what body type they are personally

so many folds to fuck

Yes. Many. Even a 350 lb black chick-when she got on top she asked me if I could breathe ok. It’s not as enjoyable as hot bitches but still better than fucking your hand

I hear ya, one of my old fatties was one of my best as well. Pussy was super tight and she kept it clean and shaved and gave great head. Although I would take a thinner girl if given the choice. They are way more flexible and just overall sexier in most cases.

I banged a fat chick.
It was good.
We encouraged each other to lose weight.
She got pretty slim, real sexy.
Dudes started noticing her, calling/texting
Encourage bad eating habits
Fuck it
Shes getting fat again
The dudes are falling off
Whatever

The best thing is no matter where you touch or squeeze them they’re soft and squishy. Fuck doggy style and it doesn’t matter if you like grabbing her ass, hips, belly, tits, or thighs It’s all so soft and grippable. Also since their pussies are mashed between pooch and thunder thighs their crotches are burning hot. Fat chicks are just sexual sensory overload.

I'm about to right now once she gets out of the shower

It's definitely fun but I'm too vain to settle down with one

I don't know man, being fat is always disgusting and smelly

If she can't control herself with food she won't control herself with cock and she'll end up cucking you.
Fat girls are bad.

Fat/chubby chicks have nicer looking vaginas. Small, compact, pink, little thin lips like im trying to shuck a clam. Thinner cicks have roast beef vaginas.