What do you think? she's such a slut

what do you think? she's such a slut.

Attached: 22.webm (1080x1920, 1.89M)

Nah. Just letting someone touch tits isn’t slutty.

those are some of the most disappointing tits I have ever seen. Like showing someone your toenail clippings. Aint nobody wanna see that my guy.

Attached: frown.jpg (434x500, 62K)

hot. does she wear that out?

yes

Attached: The-Infamous-El-Guapo.jpg (500x282, 35K)

I need more of this bitch ngl

Attached: 1578633220340m.jpg (1024x683, 90K)

OP got moarz?

Listen bud, we're all happy you touched tits for the first time but please stop posting this shit every day

is that her? Awesome

Congratulations on the most thinly veiled samefagging of all time. Nobody cares about your fugly whore.

Attached: 1423453642538.gif (300x340, 607K)

more?

lmao not OP here. still want moar.

More

>chest tattoo
I'm guessing she's dumb as a rock and about as interesting too. Are guys really this desperate for pussy?

I'm not OP. I want more. Because I'm not gay, or a bitter little virgin. Kys

>like who I like. Be attracted to who I'm attracted to.
I can see one desperado here. Just fuck off

she loves to suck cock

It's not even a good tattoo. If it was good you might have a point. Her poor choices tell me she's not very bright

I don't even like tattoos... But I still want to bang her. Get over yourself you woke prick

>But I still want to bang her
That's my point - you just want pussy, nothing else. Is she just a fuck buddy or your girlfriend?

That's a question that a nu-male would ask. Or a eunuch

If she's your girlfriend I feel bad for you, if you're even OP. If she's your fuck buddy then I don't see a problem, I would fuck her too. Except I'm just a nu-male because you're ignorant and too angry to try to understand what I'm saying. That's a real nu-male - you being a sensitive little bitch and resorting to throwing around insults because you got slightly butthurt

Her nipples are brown. What's her background?

Dark hair, brown nipples, whack tat... indian I'm guessing

I'm neither... But all this "ewe Jethuth, is she your girlfwiend" shit is as neeky as it comes

>"ewe Jethuth, is she your girlfwiend"
That's just how you interpreted it. I just said what I thought based on her decision to get a cheap tattoo. If you take anything from this convo, it's that when you react to things without trying to understand them, you're usually not being very sensible

I've never seen someone so upset about being uncovered for samefagging.

Attached: 1426858446088.jpg (486x309, 28K)

Too big. I like them much smaller than that.
>inb4 pedo
>inb4 gay
>inb4 cackroids