/extraflags/

Prediction Edition

Previous Edition: Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. dont have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Cred Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Cred Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

Other urls found in this thread:

spreadshirt.de/selbst-gestalten?product=180367519&view=1#?affiliateId=1246955&orgn=CYO&netw=LI
discord.gg/GV2CQF
strawpoll.me/15089390
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_the_Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
rottentomatoes.com/m/black_panther_2018/
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portogruaro
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verona
ebinbuddha.imgur.com/
gimp.org/tutorials/Simple_Animations/
gist.github.com/19000/3eb8beb985ae27e818dfd1e4461af06d
gadm.org/download
abc15.com/entertainment/events/events-photo-gallery/vote-10-finalists-in-city-of-scottsdale-flag-design-competition#id0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

genocide blacks soon

prev:

very soon

>just about to make new /extraflags/ thread
>mom calls
>mooooooooooooooooooooooooom
>20 minutes later
>see this thread
>mfw

>88
oh shit

Bought a lottery ticket for the eurojackpot today lads. 10 million euros here I come.

aside from being cozy theres still too many brown people in iceland

buy a flag if you win

inb4 off by 2 on all numbers

mhm already got one in mind

how did the last thread die?

I wuz alone bumpin and shiet,
I had to go out to mind some bureaucracy related stuff and an hour later it was dead

You faggots didn't bump it enough.

Man the other generals can survive too without deliberate bumping, even the obscure ones like v4 and kurva anyátok. Why can't we?

It isn't our fault that half of the /flag/ regulars have left, whether it be for discord or just period. I mean, we're running a skeleton crew here, and the only way to keep this shit running is if we're devoted.

At least the last thread picked up a new Italian poster. As long as we keep getting new people, i dont care if the threads die like kulaks

w2c new posters

It is difficult when north america sleeps. Doesn't seem to be enough europeans or strayans to bump it.

B U M P

Yeah just gotta keep recruiting, and we gotta encourage more flag-related discussion yk... we got lots of people, but i don't think we have enough devoted people.

>there will never be a legitimate /flag/poster from Bilibinsky District

I'll have to go there myself if nobody else does it.

>7866 inhabitants
there are way rarer regionals out there.

Just LOOK at this coat of arms. It's a sovietized fucking atom.

Russia has way better regionals... I'm sure there will be a legit Chukotka eventually; every once in a while we get a really weird legit regional.

I don't think you have any idea how remote Chukota is.

>0.13 people per square mile

That makes Bilibinsky district about...40 times less populated than Mongolia, the least densily populated country on earth. Let that sink for a moment. If some people there have any functional internet at all, they for sure don't know English, let alone know about Cred Forums or extraflags.

In terms of remoteness, it would be much crazier to get a legit user from Tristan da Cunha. While Chukotka would definitely be an awesome one to see, there are way more sought after regionals out there.

cleaned up the borders. should be a good map

Is the inset really necessary? The map is already gigantic as-is.

attn NJ anons - lots of NJ muni flags coming soon ;)

I was just practicing making it. It was my first time making an inset using QGIS

For what it's worth, Tristanians speak English. Their population is much smaller and a lot more inbred than Chukotka's but they're much more likely to stumble upon the largest English-speaking imageboard on the internet.

But yeah Tristan a depressingly remote place.

*teleports behind you*
what do you do /extraflags/?

curbstomp

>Not using ACAD
tsk :^)

How's life there in Nauporto? :^)

Who is that again?

cool and good

how's life in Trst

Richard Stallman, creator of the operating system GNU+Linux (with Linus Torvalds making the kernel).

Isn't the flag beautiful?

Quite comfy if you're not in a hurry

Unreliabilityman

from far away it is

but from close up

me

give me a nice /flag/ quote or meme

bump

good one
but i think this is good enough

spreadshirt.de/selbst-gestalten?product=180367519&view=1#?affiliateId=1246955&orgn=CYO&netw=LI

a baby andorra

YEAH DUDE I LOVE ANDORRA

this is a bump

i agree

ahahaha XD

???

Nice shirt, also checked

posting current progress

that is quite a lot

rolling for kids name "wojak"

well fug
whose kids btw?

Have to protect the privacy of the /flag/ member

GoslarAnon!
Im at the Nachtschicht Nightclub rn
Fite me desu

>normie activity
lad pls

bump

i like it

well you got to remember Edinburgh of the Seven Seas is super remote. I don't think they even have internet there, but I know they get satellite TV. The place is extremely religious too.

There's an internet cafe on the island, albeit with probably incredibly slow internet.

"There is a internet cafe on the island. The internet speed for the computers at the cafe is a very slow 256kbps. It is unknown if there is any wifi on the island."

>256kbps
You know, we laugh at that, but we all know that when the world goes to shit, they'll be the ones that are completely unaffected.

Bump because I support /flag/

woah page 10

I'm from île de France, the Paris region.

we have plenty of flags from there, but you must install the tampermonkey extension to use them

doesnt Paris have district flags? If so Ile-de-France doesn't really matter... we lack a lot of French posters anyway. Just install tampermonkey and there's a tutorial for the rest. It isn't that hard, and flag collecting is a ton of fun.

pic related, what you're missing.

come to discord

discord.gg/GV2CQF

who.... what are you?!?

Gathering some opinions for future planning
strawpoll.me/15089390

when are you gonna be done with that shit?

it is a lot of work, especially when he is doing it nearly all on his own

>your social security number
wtf u wanna know that?

God forbid I post a strawpoll of all things right
Every opinion you could assert about the game is meaningless in view of the fact that you pretended you wanted to help but stopped when we didn't let you irreverently shitpost away in the non-game-related chats

This is also correct

gonna take a shower

h-hewwo?
testig?

i see u buddy, welcome
wtf does ohyhee mean?

Nice. I was thinking of making some city flags for idaho

Oh shit man, Idaho counties are super-rare. Been on any roadtrips recently by chance?

>normies

Ooh Idaho, that's a rare. I think Val's missing your state. Anyway, what's your county like? Are you from Boise? How would you rate Idaho compared to other states you've been to?!

I dont have any specific opinions about the game - its actually pretty neat - but /flag/ is dying over here, and the only guys propping it up are me, src, Trieste, and Sonora.

Lmao there's a town literally named "Dickshooter" in Owyhee County.

>Dickshooter

I've been bumping every night up until my Internet was fucked and my schedule was raped - there's not much I can do

There is
a house
in New Orleans.

They call the Rising sun....

i could leave this mapmaking business to someone else for sure, not as gratifying as the flagmaking business

So lets say I want to contact a town about their flag or seal, and they don't have an email, what do i do? I'm a bit too autistic to call them up and ask if they have a flag....

Call them faggot.

reeeeeeeeee gonna be awkward calling up bumfuck Siskiyou county towns

I dunno man it's legitimate question. You're not asking them out on a date.

"hi, im calling from the rohnert park high vexillology club, from california, next week as part of our activities we are analysing the flags and seals of the counties of XXXX state, while searching the web for information i couldnt find any flag for your town, i was wondering if you there is one, and if there is, could you in any way facilitate an image of it for our club? a seal or coat of arms would work too, thnks niqqa "

You obviously arent an autist. You will never understand; like, i'll do it if i have to in the name of vexillology and /flag/ buttttt

fair enough. I'll give it a shot soon

>You obviously arent an autist.

Joke's on you, an actual autist wouldn't worry about calling them in the slightest!

Sounds like you're just self-conscious om social situations - that's exactly the opposite of how an autist would feel about calling a town official and ask them if the town has its own flag. He wouldn't even realize that his request is kind of strange in the first place, so he wouldn't feel akward about it.

Honestly though, just tell them you have an interest in county flags (don't drop the word vexillology please) in the region and ask them if their town has its own. Mention that you couldn't find any information on the internet.

Boom.

no no no, the word "vexillology" is a key factor

this

That is a part of my aspergers, which is on the autism spectrum, so get fucked. I can hardly talk to anyone because i cant form coherent sentences in regular conversation unless im pissed, then im really REALLY good at it

>i have aspergers because i'm socially awkward the shrink told me so

what are you 16

this is what happens when ur parents dont beat you and u dont get into fights with other kids

GOOD MORNING /FLAG/

>Asking public employees anything
Does it work in burgerland?

think he's 18/19

No, I was professionally diagnosed at 6 y/o. I mean, you can take that however you want but I call it as it is. I swear, people like you are fucking assholes - when have people with ASD ever gotten respect?

Definitely doesn't work in my town when the college kid neighbors from SSU are having parties every night and keeping me up

ok, i think im finished with this map, not the prettiest, but it works
Gipuzkoa, Spain

>Grumpy Sonoma
:D

Noice one m9

>No, I was professionally diagnosed at 6 y/o.
lol
>your son is kinda awkward madame, it's asperger's t. psychotherapist

>I swear, people like you are fucking assholes - when have people with ASD ever gotten respect?
Because Asperger's is nonsense. You know which other disorder shares most of its symptoms with Asperger's? The disorder called "having poor interpersonal skills".

Most ASD diagnosis are for human behavior that falls outside the socially accepted norms. Socially awkward? Probably Autism. Got some weird hobbies and niche interests? Typical autism. No interest in romantic relationships? Definitely Autism. Spend all day shitposting on /extraflags/? Shit nigga it's peak autism!
The diagnosis "autism" has been watered down so much that it doesn't mean anything anymore.

Like "Uh I feel uncomfortable making phone calls it's because of my autism"? Really? Fuck off m8 lmao. Plenty of people dislike phone calls (including me) but that doesn't make them autistic.

I've been living alone for the past 6 years and have absolutely no social life. No friends, no social contacts, no job, nothing, and I don't plan on ever changing anything about this. I bet I could go to a fucking shrink right now, tell him about my life and get diagnosed with some mental disorder, perhaps even in one in the autism spectrum. It's inane.

The mental health industry is huge bullshit. Being not perfectly socially adjusted is FUCKING NORMAL. Humans behave and act in different ways, and human behavior that is not deemed socially acceptable gets labeled as a disorder with an ICD code to match. Imo transgenderfaggotry could be labeled a mental disorder too but there's no talk about this idea at all. Why? People in the industry make tons of money from it and thinking you're a little girl when you're a grown man is becoming more and more socially accepted.

Being a stuttering idiot on the phone doesn't make you an autist. It just makes you a stuttering idiot on the phone.

how do you sustain yourself and what u do all day?

>how do you sustain yourself
Unemployment benefits.
>what u do all day
Internet.

bömp

>The diagnosis "autism" has been watered down so much that it doesn't mean anything anymore
partly agree on this

>Being a stuttering idiot on the phone doesn't make you an autist. It just makes you a stuttering idiot on the phone.
Couldn't agree more. I suffer from similar problem but at least I got a job in software development.

I demand your flags brother.

gonna sleep now, gnite

It's my first time in this thread. The addons don't work. I don't know what to do.

That was happening to me the first time around as well. It just solved itself over time.

wot browser are you using?

Firefox.

Guess I'll just have to frequent this place then.

I pray everyday for a Liechtenstein regional.

soon

Are you using Tampermonkey?

I use FF too. I just got the addon tampermonkey and then followed the first link in the OP.

Worked for me.

Used greasemonkey. I'll give tempermonkey a shot

Did the region select process but I can't see my region flag.

I CAN SEE IT

you have to reload the page to make it appear. also keep in mind to always use the quick reply window

Nope. Actually I needed to post again. (figures since all flag data is in a post.)

Thanks guys.

Henlo pal from just across the border

gotta keep the thread alive

this

checked

Checked

fug

Checked

...and it's been the ruin of many a poor boy.

:^)

he cant keep getting away with it

DON'T STOP BUMPING

Checked

The madman :^)

This is now a GET thread

fug

You don't won. Expect the unexpected.

SAD!

Indeed

Based municipality

rescue get

top fug :DD

lol

:(

/ramen/

BUMPIN

bump
am i rare?
also to the dude from minnesota, i have been on a roadtrip for the bast 3 days

oh fug noice
boast roabdrib :DD

I don't think many have phoned asking for flags apart from moco and I

Noice!
thx

designated grapepickers

you are rare! Finally an user relatively close to me. Nearly all of them are on the east coast

Bumpo

k i will bost roadtribb xd!!!!!!

Bod elder

Tooele

Juab

Millard

Lincoln

clark
YOU ALREADY KNOW I WENT TO VEGAS, BABY!

Nye

then esmeraelda

I was going to say Reno would've been closer but it looks about the same distance from Twin Falls Idaho

time to shovel snow

time to save the thread

good boy

Thank (You)

GAY

lol

MY FLAG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_the_Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast

delet this

Yessss ive been waiting for the Kike Autonomous Oblast for forever now!!!

Holy shit rares; Nevada flag market just got crashed with no survivors

are there any jews living there?

Its something stupid like only 1-2% of the population is Jewish. Don't know why, maybe they all moved to Israel under the Law of Return.

when will anyone save ME

Chalkzone is meme

CANTWAKEUP

Why is it gay?

Bump

time to shovel more snow

thnks senpai

TopRare thank a much

you posted with Juab twice, where is Millard?

bump

bumping, sorry everyone i've been pretty swamped lately. i still try to check in every night to see how things are going

WAKEMEUP

you are the Rare Regional of the Week! congrats lad :^)

An actual autist? Motherfucker, you're the one that's making this a holier than thou thing. I mean, maybe a vegetable autist would have no problem drooling on the fucking phone talking to them, but guess what, i ain't like that. Now if you want to talk shit about me bullshitting you on it, then go ahead, but i was diagnosed and i know what my fucking problem is, not you.

You sound like the piece of shit that doesn't think that any of these disorders exist; I can tell you right now that this is 100% real. It's not just phone calls I have problems handling, it's basic conversation. I don't want to talk to people because I can't talk to people, it's a real fucking problem that I've got. So if you want to talk shit, talk shit. Wouldn't doubt you've got it too, and you just deny that anything's wrong with you under the illusion that you're somehow "normal". Well maybe they don't teach you this in Germany, but nobody's fucking normal. I mean, as much as i think dysphoria is a meme, there are some people out there that have that disorder, but there's also a lot that are doing it so they can live a comfier life as a female because they either can't get laid or women don't want to talk to them.

That's the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. You don't understand it, fine. But don't go around and say that my mental difference is my fucking fault. It's not my fault for my brain having poor motor skills, it's my parents fault for choosing to have a kid at 30 and not 20. Rant over.

anyway, I just got back from a trip to Cloverdale in north Sonoma County. Got some municipals to drop.

starting at Rohnert Park

Santa Rosa, CA

Windsor, CA

Healdsburg, CA

Cloverdale, CA

end

cm BTFO

thnks famalam, dont be sad

I aint sad mate, just pissed. Personal shit and I'm sick and tired of all this political bullshit. I just want baseball back

>It's not just phone calls I have problems handling, it's basic conversation. I don't want to talk to people because I can't talk to people, it's a real fucking problem that I've got.

Are you illiterate? Where did I ever claim that your problems aren't real?
Guess what, BILLIONS of people show "symptoms" that are indicative of Asperger's syndrome! That includes poor social skills and unusual interests. Heck the part you wrote that I'm quoting likely applies to half of Cred Forums's user base lmao. Doesn't mean they're all autismos though.

LOOK at this motherfucker he's making flags for over 9000 municipalities of Italy so he can collect them for his map by looking for users from these municipalities on a Bhutanese silk farming forum. For most shrinks this would be a HUGE red flag for autism lmao. Is he an autist? Nah problably not. It's just a very unusual interest.

Lots of mental disorders are literally just a bunch of "symptoms" - that are just unusual or unacceptable social behaviors - arbitrarily grouped together by some "experts" so they can make money off of it. Asperger's is a prime example of this but stuff like ADHD is getting there too.

>But don't go around and say that my mental difference is my fucking fault.
Of course it's not your fault, just like it's not the people's fault who show the very same "symptoms" you do but haven't been professionally diagnosed by your psychologist Aaron Goldenstern. NEWSFLASH People have different personalities, and "experts" like to call particularly socially inadequate personalities mental disorders.

glorious

Bullshit on billions of people. You got more than enough normies to go around, and then you gotta realize that ASD is largely a white/asian problem because it originates from Neanderthal DNA. So basically, every non-white shitskin is not that way, which is why they typically have better social skills and less intelligence.

As for Cred Forums, i doubt that more than 100,000 people use this place regularly. Only boards that really gets any action is Cred Forums, all the other boards are on the decline. They like to say there are 6 gorillion "unique visitors per month" but that's mostly normies who see Cred Forums on the news and want to check it out.

Now ADHD i can agree with you on when it comes to (((doctors))) and (((psychologists))) reaping money off ritelin sales. I had a friend that gave himself a fucking seizure because he abused his adderall for fucks sake. It's all just a plan so they can get rid of toxic masculinity. Most men will be traps by 2050, or at least western men. Idk, those arabs have some sick repressed faggotry and the asians are more fucked up than whites.

I would agree with you if my personality was unique, but really it's not. I'm an autistic guy with extreme anger issues, that's it. Nothing else, i mean hell in the 1950's i would have got locked up in the fucking asylum as soon as they saw my ass. Probably would force feed me SSRIs until i broke.

I wish America's were like this.. I'd have a lot of fun with it but unfortunately all the Euro countries are already taken up and American towns don't give a flying fuck about flags, let alone seals.

u sound like a school shooter now, gonna tip u up

gonna go back to making mexican flags, now that i finished my spanish flags project :D

>You got more than enough normies to go around, and then you gotta realize that ASD is largely a white/asian problem because it originates from Neanderthal DNA.

Lad, I got it now. Sorry to break it to you but you've been misdiagnosed. You're not an aspie, you're just retarded.
The diagnosis "Asperger's" does not fucking care if the causes are genetic or environmental factos eg personality development while growing up. The "diagnosis" is literally a bunch of "symptoms", of which most are just undesirable social behaviours. If you display these symptoms, for whatever reason, congrats you are eligible to get diagnosed with ASD.
Fun fact: Autism diagnoses have DOUBLED since 2002 in the US. Really makes you think. It's so easy to diagnose somebody with ASD because the symptoms are just so fucking common even among people that are completely normal. Who is to judge whether socially awkward user who is into vexillology is an aspie or just, like, socially akward?

Dr. Goldenstein.

>this thread

that's because they didn't really start testing for it until then. I mean, the disorder was discovered shortly after the second World War, and was barely understood until the 21st century. I mean, it's still pretty much misunderstood to this day.

yay can't wait for the ZOG to show up to my house. Guess i'll need to go out and buy some hebrew nationals.

hey at least we're keeping it active for once

Yeah indeed I appreciate the effort

Good night /flag/ keep it bumped

>the disorder was discovered*

*Mr Asperger threw a bunch of unsual and undesireable social behaviors together and called it a disorder

I can't see anyone else's extra flags. Can you guys see mine?

sure

Nevermind I see them now thank you friend

I can see yours minnesota, saved!

night Trieste, keep up the good work.

once again, there was a trend between those disorders, and the lack of motor functions in the brain. I also have a hard time balancing and walking, which is another Aspergers trait.

good night

bump

fug

I'M NO LONGER ALONE! Thanks so much, neighbor!

And while I'm here, have some new Minnesota flags from a mini roadtrip I went on today.

:^)

thanks m8

spoopy flag passing by

of course i hook up my PC excited to finally do /flag/ stuff and for some reason the monitor is not picking up the signal from the computer. FUCK MY LIFE

bump

>tfw API banned on home connection

cheeky bump

its just me in this lonely world...

Topspook, where's that from?

its a banner from the mexican independence
"the mourner of hidalgo" was used by a batallion in remembrance of the father of the independence, Hidalgo
the flag is interesting since the meaning of the different parts of the flag arent completely known

i like this bump especially

spring training starts in a week. it'll be here in no time.

Good morning /flag/

Really comfy gondola there, nice

Henlo

Thank (You)

Hey src, muhfugga, can we get sum finna bant dump? :^)

ik, it's just the DBacks are doing NOTHING. I mean, Giants just signed top lefty reliever Tony Watson, fuck even the Padres just signed Hosmer to a 8-year deal. Rockies stacked their pen and the Dodgers are more dangerous than ever.

BUMP

gonna sleep now, its euro's time to hold this

Checked
Goodnight pal

Real Euro hours

alright you fucking krauts keep this shit alive

You'd better cheer for /flag/ you filthy faggots

i thought we were frens trst user :(

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Subscribe to black creators.

What are your plans for today /flag/?

>Subscribe to black creators
WE

WUZ

KANG CREATURZ

N SHIET

checked

bump

checked

Wasn't it Linus that made Linux? Taking the GNU utilities obviously

>no regionals
hmmm

Just woke up. Have't slept this well in quite a well, truly 10/10 sleep.

Well good morning :^)

good morning m8

bant dump
Bexar County, Texas
Cook County, Illinois
Brussels
Arges County
Unterfranken, Bayern
Ontario
Cleveland, Bradley County, Tennessee
Cornwall, England
England
Roma, Metropolitan City of Roma, Lazio
South Carolina
County Kilkenny, Leinster
Ballymena, County Antrim, Northern Ireland
Coahuila
County Down, Northern Ireland
Mar del Plata, General PueyrredÃ3n Department, Buenos Aires Province
Edgecombe County, North Carolina
Nordrhein-Westfalen
Chatham County, Georgia
Nuevo LeÃ3n
New Hampshire
Charleroi, Hainaut, Wallonie
Port St Mary
Spelthorne, Surrey, England
County Armagh, Northern Ireland
Keski-Suomi
Nürnberg, Mittelfranken, Bayern
New Forest, Hampshire, England
Newbury, Essex County, Massachusetts
Forsyth County, Georgia
Oconee County, Georgia
Bay County, Michigan
Malabar, Florida
McKinney, Collin County, Texas
Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Kamchatka Territory
Esmeralda County, Nevada

maybe I should dump it a few days after I clear the db. 5 days makes too many 404.

Nevertheless, it is a good indicator of which regionals frequent that board.

>/bant/

Very Nice
Obrigado :^)

Hahhhhh

good morning /flag/

welcome back pal

How are you even gonna collect all these flags when the map is finished? The map would have to be enormous for the flags to fit on the tiny communes.
Does every single Italian commune have its own flag/coat of arms?

nice progress. You can submit the flags right now if you like
good morrow

tfw no black people at the black panther showing

puzzle bump

I wish the USA was more like Italy lol. By the way, does this mean that the only countries to be completely finished are Benelux and Italy? I would assume France is a bitch to find flags for, and Germany too.

checked for white guilt

ayy Brazil flags. Nice to see the South American countries do it; guess it's that Spanish/Portuguese influence. Still, fuck the middle East for basically having nothing.

many european countries are easy to flag since they have old coat of arms

I am src btw. "vacationing" here.

Can you give me a tl;dr on that black panther thingy? I don't watch movies but apparently it's become somewhat of a meme because niggers or something.

Yeah i figured that; most have flags too for the most part. Whereas small towns here in the US have nothing, European villages have CoAs. Still, hopefully flag-contests like the one they had in Burlington become more popular.

It's basically a superhero movie with a black guy as the lead, with a black director, set in WE WUZ KANGZ Africa. Of course, in tune with political correctness, all negative reviews of the movie were kicked off rotten tomatoes and now I think it has one of the greatest scores of all time, up there with the Wizard of Oz and Citizen Kane.

Anyway, blacks and the MSM are demanding that people see it to pay homage to black culture, and the movie has consequently smashed box office records, showing that whites have effectively cucked out.

wtf where did my epic reaction image go

I'd like to see it, just to get an objective opinion

Here you go. I'm not a movie guy, but you see the critics gave the movie a 97% score, while "top critics" gave it a 100% score, which of course qualifies it for greatest movie of all time. Meanwhile, the "audience" score is an average 76%.

I mean, if it isn't painfully obvious at this point, this moving is the film equivalent of affirmative action.

rottentomatoes.com/m/black_panther_2018/

>wrote in a faggot shit normie meme that got a single laugh out of an 8 year old in a theatre full of no black people
>used cgi for a 5 second snow scene that was lazily done
>fight scenes were not exiting and predictable all the way through
>soundtrack didnt fit the mood of the movie at all, it was just to cater to muh black casting
>held off on the racial thing, i was surprised that they didnt try to cram it down everyones throat, but still tried slide at least 4 painfully stretched kangz "facts"
>writing was not convincing
>nothing funny about the supposed funny parts
>acting was tiresome and casting was shit. there are better black actors than the ones they used

notice how extraflags now show right away, instead of before when you couldn't see the most recent post's extraflags?

>How?
many will be from your road trip :^)
Every commune has a Coat of Arms and usually a banner/standard (how is it called in english?). Very rarely they have a real flag.
Examples:
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portogruaro
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verona

Posted already Veneto as an issue on github

Maps will be added here as I make them:
ebinbuddha.imgur.com/

Is someone making France already?
Each commune should have a CoA. You may have to browse the french wiki to see them tho...they're just too many to be handled by a single person

Meanwhile, my personal favorite movie, 1962's Lawrence of Arabia, received a 98% score from all critics, and 94% from the top critics. However, the audience score is way more on par with the critic score, being 93%.

According to whoever Rotten Tomatoes' "top critics" are, Black Panther is a better movie than Lawrence of Arabia, which is a film masterpiece (you should watch it if you haven't already).

I speak French decently, so I could try it eventually. But right now im trying to figure out what's wrong with my computer. If I can get that PC up, I can start doing American flags and pretty much anything else.

Oh btw yes, the ensemble map I'm working on rn is about 10000x9000 :^)

when i post i have to wait for someone else to post or reload the page
Didnt want to tell you about it because youre doing a good enough job with it and didnt want to bother you 3

No I understand, I have that issue too. But it isn't doing that for me anymore, on this connection in brazil. Maybe because I stopped the flaghunter temporarily, or maybe something to do with ping.

Or maybe I need a more powerful server

well the last post of mine was fine too
maybe its better now

added

good movie

I can make the map for you using QGIS if you like (unless you saw me post the map tutorial I made from before).

I love old movies; they just seem to have a better essence. There are some good new movies that I'll watch, but often enough they fall flat or are shitty sequels.

need u to teach me step by step how to do that

Thank (You) pal
also test: a place I go to very often
I'm making the map using acad+gimp bcs I can manage it more easily. Plus the vector data I found on the Internet is not up to date: many municipalities have merged in the past years so I'm making changes.

gimp.org/tutorials/Simple_Animations/
gist.github.com/19000/3eb8beb985ae27e818dfd1e4461af06d

hooray

ofc if you prefer a qgis grey map instead I'm happy to see the result. with qgis I couldn't get anything good :(

I just grab the shapefile from here:
gadm.org/download
but if you said what you found online is not up to date, I wouldn't want to make a map with it. I do not understand the italian regionals as well as you do after all

Looks like Scottsdale, AZ is due to get a new flag soon. Note that the old flag is just the city's seal on a white background. They've already narrowed it down to 10 finalists, and some of them are pretty cool. Check it out.

abc15.com/entertainment/events/events-photo-gallery/vote-10-finalists-in-city-of-scottsdale-flag-design-competition#id0

And finally, thank fuck Reno, NV is doing a flag contest too. They're gonna announce the finalists in March, but thank god because their flag is god awful.

sweet. I noticed edmonton, AB may get a new flag too, but I don't mind their current one desu.

/flag/ project zomboid server when?

Oh protip for flagtists willing to make flaglists like pic:
1. You can make a 18x13 rectangle on paint and paste it on excel.
2. Create your list adjusting row and column widths
3. You can then copy and paste a cell range to paint to get the desired effect

Yeah I got it from there

It's starting to become popular, especially in America, which is awesome for us. I'm gonna see if I can get Rohnert Park to do one, and maybe the rest of the Sonoma County cities. We only have two cities with flags here - Cloverdale and Sonoma.

i like this one

Keep an eye on CA's Monterey County, they might get their own flag soon too. That would be awesome and hopefully start a chain reaction here in the state.

I thought that one was cool too, it's probably the only one that is nice and simple. There is one that looks like the Arizona flag and has its colors which I personally like.

the puertorico looking ass one?
that kinda cool too, along with the one with the rope

bump

TSUUU

lmao you watching 4cc?

ててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててててて

Check out my region's flag lads.

i need that tasty 16x11
are you actually from Harz?

get extra flags regionals lad

Cred Forums is gonna get eliminated

are you watching the /jp/ vs /sci/ match?

My god it's me of course, just forgot to use the quick reply window.

very spooky, were close enough to each other
we dont need a thrid tbhonestly

if you use 4chanX, the quick reply window is the default

so u actually on vacations in rio de janeiro, browsing Cred Forums?

migrate