Who would win an all out war between Blue vs Yellow, if Grey remained neutral and uninvolved?

Who would win an all out war between Blue vs Yellow, if Grey remained neutral and uninvolved?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/370575-us-tanks-holland-nato-russia/
youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Oranges
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_invasion_of_Portugal_(1762)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish–Portuguese_War_(1735–37)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Restoration_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Castilian_Succession
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Portuguese_Succession
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Fernandine_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Guinea
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Villanueva_de_Barcarrota
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Civil_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Toro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Alcáçovas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Grey

Grey

Looks like Malta would've drowned by then, so it doesn't really matter to me, since I'd be a fish.

In that case, I'll side with the sea.

the condition is that blue and yellow split all of Grey's nukes evenly between them

Romania would switch sides at some point of the war

Grey.

Yellow.
Because we must protect the interests of our Kaliningrad and Ceiman citizens!

Malta is on the Blue side

Don't listen to these faggots, It's Grey.

Whatever colour is allied with the US

The jews

Shut your Non-Grey ass up. It's Grey.

Make Spain and Italy blue it be more interesting; with this map it's obviously yellow

Malta is on this guy's side.

in that case, go drown some niggers!

yeah, why the hell did we even join blue in the first place?

Blue, they have Sardegna

on it

Great-Britain is the only relevant country on the blue side. France with its army and Germany with its industry should be able to handle them. Spain and Italy should be enough to handle the rest, maybe will they need Poland and Ukraine'help against Turkey, but that'll not be hard to deal with.

saudi and iran on blue

>Yellow Italy
Blue

blue of course. we have a lot of guys inside anyways.

>we have a lot of guys inside anyways
kektoplasm

>Great-Britain is the only relevant country on the blue side. France with its army and Germany with its industry should be able to handle them.
Hahahaha you wish

Did you miss that Portugal is blue? The motherfucking dream team reformed, it's impossible for us to lose.

We would just have to bring out the dogs and water cannons like the last time you when chimped out in a civilized nation

Leave our allies alone bitchboi

Greece's navy is actually good, and Turkey has the largest army of NATO (excluding the US)

what the FUCK did you just say about me a*glo?

Nice hammer Jakko

High time to a slap a bitch. Metaphorically speaking.

it'd just take 1 finnish warrior (pic related) to defeat the junk

The Netherlands once defeated the invading forces of England, France and Germany at the same time. So obviously the Netherlands would win.

>HOW many bazookas?

Blue, without a doubt.

I count at least 10, each able to destroy a main battle tank.

It wouldn't be easy but Yellow would win.

But at the core the battle would be; UK, Turkey, and Saudis, vs. France, Germany, Italy, Poland, and Ukraine.

Blue is simply outclassed

*teleports behind u*

Eh, The Benelux, Norway, Denmark and Sweden is also 50 million people.

Blue. The U.K would go and defend Belgium and the Netherlands from France. Italy would switch sides halfway through the war and I don't know what Spain would do. I imagine Portugal would kick their ass and then Morocco would use human wave tactics on them again and get Mellia and Cueta

>I don't know what Spain would do. I imagine Portugal would kick their ass
t. Portuguese on proxy

No but historically Portugal was able to beat Spain on multiple occasions. The only reason why Spain had Portugal for 60 years was because the Portuguese king died without an heir and the closest living relative was the king of Spain

>the USA sides with The UK and Netherlands
>we get access to the weapon caches here
>suddenly the Netherlands has more tanks than Germany, France, Italy and Spain combined
Nothing personal kid.

yellow easily lmao

This is how it would happen:

DAY 1:
Portugal: "leave Spain to me"
UK: nukes all major German cities and ports in the first 20 minutes of the war. France won't retaliate and risk being nuked back to protect Germany, and UK won't nuke France because we don't want to be nuked

World leaders call the British Prime Minister to congratulate her on finally nuking the Germans, since it's universally agreed they've had it coming for a while

Saudis & Iran handle all non-Europe yellows

Turkey starts a north western offensive into Europe, Turkey easily handles everything east of Germany. I doubt they would need any help from other blues.

DAY 2:
Begin hostilities against France while they're shitting their pants from the nuclear fallout to their east. No nukes, just good old traditional war against the traditional enemy with the traditional result: resounding British victory.

"God save the Queen" is playing through the halls of Versailles by tea time.

DAY 3:
Send the entire RAF to bomb Helsinki to dust. The time of spurdo is over, the age of the *nglo begins

Yeah, Mongolia was also able to conquer all of China and most of Russia at one point.
Could they still do it?

Blue. UK can match France. Greece and Turkey can wipe out all the other non-countries on the yellow side. Yellow also has no oil or gas, and would soon be cut off from Russia. It doesn't have the capacity to import enough through ports, and would be harassed by the Royal Navy even if it did. Blues control the North Sea, Iraq, Iran and Saudi. The only thing saving Yellow is France and its nukes.

>World leaders call the British Prime Minister to congratulate her on finally nuking the Germans, since it's universally agreed they've had it coming for a while
kek it's true

rt.com/news/370575-us-tanks-holland-nato-russia/

Idk, we have both france and italy with us man...

if Israel joined blue, could they win?

Those are only allowed to be used against R*ssians

The top map contains kaliningrad.

This pretty much

I think Portugal could do it. Modern Spain is too fragile if the Catalonia fiasco is anything to go on

>Yellow also has no oil or gas
that's what azerbaijan is for

>Send the entire RAF to bomb Helsinki to dust.
You have our swords

UK can't take france and germany at the same time. Portugal and Morocco can handle Spain, Turkey and Greece mow over Italy and the balkans, Poland and Ukraine and Finland give Sweden and Norway a challenge. UK could beat France but it Germany would blitz through BeNeLux and basically it would take every blue's undivided attention to come even close to stopping it

I don't think they'd hold out very long where they are.

>UK could beat France but it Germany would blitz through BeNeLux and basically it would take every blue's undivided attention to come even close to stopping it

Not if you follow the right strategy Those nukes are expensive you know. May as well get your money's worth

During the cold war we had a larger army than the UK thanks to American support. But after the cold war there have been so many budget cuts here. That our army has become a bit of a joke.

That's why we now have a combined army with Germany. The Netherlands has highly mobile troops, while Germany is supposed to be the backbone.

WW2 has proven our defense lines work. We have miles wide wartime canals that can be filled across the country, but especially facing Germany. So there will be enough time for aid to land.

>France, Poland, Italy, Spain and Germany on one side
The fuck you think would win?

I just read the wikipedia article. you pretty much lost the war senpai. you were saved by diplomatic turmoils between the allies.

>he believes the "continental europe can wars without Britain and/or Russia" meme

2/10 for being cute and making me reply

Great Britain and Portugal can take on the world together and win.

No, we took out the English/French fleet before they could land. The Germans were not strong enough.
And then French basically marched into our country, until they were stuck at the wartime canals. And then France got tired the war and it ended.

*tired of the war

I'm sorry lad, but "great"britain is not what it once was

mhmmm

that's just wrong. we adavnced so fast your leader shat themselves and asked for peace, france stopped his advancements to discuss about the peace deal, since france and england didn't want one of them to have a much better deal than the other one, the negociations lasted a long time, and the nglish even almost flip flopped. the negociations lasted so long it became really costly and the dutch could rearrange the defenses in the meantime.

next time there will be no stopping Henk

*blocks your path*

Nigger, just go look at the military sizes. GB doesn't stand a chance in hell, even more so since it would have to invade over the channel when the Low Countries get overrun in a week.

>"why yes my signature looks good why?"

It basically ended because the French generals were just tired of being stuck in wet marshlands lol.

Blue

We can handle France lads don't worry.

UK wins, France is nuked, Mediterranean is poisoned

>Richardson
did americans at some point just start adding son at the end of names? Is there a paddyson or Cletusson out there somewhere

Blue would fucking ROLFSTOMP yellow, it would not even be difficult.

>British, most superior army in Europe (seeing as the Russians aren't even involved)
>Turkish army, one of the largest and quite battle-tested
>Iranian army, millions of fanatics who would kill themselves at the order of the Ayatollah, very capable army
>Saudi army, shit personnel but some of the most advanced tech in the world, could be utilised well by the blue side
>hundreds of thousands of crazy cannon fodder from Serbia, Albania, Bulgaria, etc. who are known for their skill in war
>Greeks to BTFO the Shitalians again
>Scandinavia and Benelux to pick off the easy targets
>Ireland to carbomb all other countries in the neighbourhood
>Portugal to crush Spain like they've done for centuries

yes, after this

what do you think it is swordfights? they're just bigger targets

Richardson is quite an old English name. We have a lot of 'son' on the end of surnames.

>>hundreds of thousands of crazy cannon fodder from Serbia, Albania, Bulgaria, etc. who are known for their skill in war
I love how this is the first mention of the balkans in this thread, HUMAN WAVE

And no trained personnel to crew them. Wow, such victory.

butthurt fingolian

>next time there will be no stopping Henk
The next time was Napoleon who took over our country. Napoleon took issue with the Russian weather.
Do French generals only fight in the sun or something?

We actually have lots of armored vehicles and an active tank crew, who are trained in Germany tanks.

You sold us all your tanks for peanuts, I have no reason to be butthurt.

cheap, expendable tanks for a cheap, expendable nation

Britain has 800+ troops currently stationed in Estonia along with Challenger 2 tanks and other armoured vehicles. Estonia will fight alongside us, I believe it.

>including finland or sweden
we'd be neutral

You're not really Swedish are you?

We're neutral (well, except for Kaliningrad).
Spot's taken

Kek I just noticed that Kaliningrad is colored yellow

Napolean, Caesar, Hitler, and Hernan Cortez all rise from the dead due to excessive nuclear radiation from Israel's errant detonations in the Mediterranean, and they take command of the Yellow Army. The Slavic countries however are busy shellacking the everloving kack out of romania and czechoslovaustria. The Glorious Anglo-Portuguese Eternal Alliance of Love and Fraternity joins forces with the True Nordic Master Race and literally manually turn every village in franceand germany upside down and salt each individual acre of earth. Turkey and Greece send a 100k strong navy in full replica Byzantine regalia island hopping through the mediterranean and carpetbomb the entire italian peninsula into the sea. Morocco invades spain and the war is won by yellow

>Morocco invades spain and the war is won by yellow
blue fuk my bad

We'd fight to protect our borders. You of course stay neutral*

He didn't know Richardson is an Anglo-Saxon surname so he's probably not.

>The Glorious Anglo-Portuguese Eternal Alliance of Love and Fraternity

Especially as Nordics have a lot of -son last names too

Thank you greatest ally

youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg

>fighting pointless wars

>usual ungrateful finn not giving a shit about the 10 000 swedish volunteers
good thing real life finns are decent people, cause some of the finns on Cred Forums are real cunts

>out of 10 mil skigebois only 10k realised russia should be stopped before they even get to sweden

thank you, master, thank you

UK and France would destroy Europe in nuclear fire. Only Finland would survice thanks to our commieblock nuclear shelters.

Blue because Saudi Arabia being blue entails the United States being blue

Well, I crunched the numbers and this is the result. Thoughts on this?

pls respond it took a long time to make

To be with our Serbs and Bulgarian bros.

Thoughts are that blue's mobilisation will take time, which is why they are done for. Yellow should be able to overrun the Low Countries, Denmark, Norway and Portugal very quickly. At that point, both important naval channels are sealed off and all GB can do is attempt a naval invasion against a well-prepared enemy, which is bound to be costly. They would have to mobilise to do that properly, too. Blue Central Europe and Balkans might have troops, but they lack industry. They cannot replace their losses without British help, which is cut off. They will all fall in time. It would appear that the Suez is closed off by yellow forces as well, and since yellow already controls the Mediterranean, they can shift more troops to secure it. Then all that remains is rolling throuth the rest of Europe. By the time Britain is ready for offensive operations, they won't be able to effectively conduct them any more.

I'd never have thought that manpower would be our strength. Still so little active personnel. Is that because of France? Who else has an outsized army?

we were far from 10 mil then

>implying that the Blue nations wouldn't be able to hold their ground
>implying that Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Iran wouldn't steamroll through eastern Europe

Yes, that's what I'm saying.

Belarus, Ukraine, Poland and Germany all have decent sized standing armies

>World leaders call the British Prime Minister to congratulate her on finally nuking the Germans, since it's universally agreed they've had it coming for a while

Genuinely agree with this

Yellow with get rekt.

fugg

Obviously blue.

>Portugal and UK on the same side
tsk, tsk... grave mistake, yellow.

Also, Italy turns blue.

Why on earth would we be with y*llow scum instead of blue bros

France and Germany together have more than twice the number of troops UK has available, even if yellow didn't have a navy (try unloading your troops while your enemy has a perfectly functional naval and air force, see what happens). There is simply no way for them to influence the happenings on the continent until they fully mobilise and ensure naval and air superiority. Even if that could happen, it would take time. They have to mobilise fully. Time is something Britain doesn't have. France and Germany can overrun the Low Countries and Denmark without any problems. Doing that, they've closed off Kiel. The border that Sweden has to maintain is unsustainably long. It will fall, along with Norway. At that point, the Baltic is closed off. Spain can overrun Portugal and close off Gibraltar. Italy and Poland both have very significant armies, even if you ignore Ukraine. They would have no problem whatsoever holding their ground. And when the continent is closed off to GB, German troops can come help. As I've said, we're talking about countries that might have a standing army, but they don't have the military industry they need to reinforce it. They mostly buy it from abroad. And if trade routes are closed off, that's death for them, since they can no longer reinforce their losses. They would fall.

LMAO

Finland has more reserves than the entire blue side. Yellow would easily win with very minor casualties.

First Finland would diplomatically annex Estonia and get their 300k reserves to make us even stronger.

Finland would then annex the Nordics and the BeNeLux (honorary Nordics) and if any of the other yellow countries object we would simply declare war and destroy them.

Then we would march East and take St Petersburg, Karelia, Kola, Ingria and basically just a bunch of Russian land.

Then we would annex the other Baltics, because they are Finns too.

France could probably be convinced to switch to blue in order to get rid of the only continuous problem(enemy) to european peace- Germany.

Poland would also, hopefully, come over to the blue side.

My nigga did you even include us in your calculations? We have a bigger standing army than france ffs

Day 1: France + Germany mob UK, everyone else watches and bets

Day 2: Germany nukes all the other blues.

If things get bad Italy switches side at the last moment. There, another war easily won for us.

There's no way Yellow could take the Balkans without atleast heavy casualties. North Africa and the Middle East are Blue strongholds too, how would Yellow deal with them?

>Finland has more reserves than the entire blue side
completely false

>First Finland would diplomatically annex Estonia
They're already your allies though

>Finland would then annex the Nordics
Ain't happening

>and the BeNeLux
Already taken by Germany and France at this point

>and if any of the other yellow countries object we would simply declare war and destroy them
So you would declare war against all of your allies? That would put Finland in conflict with ALL of Europe

>Then we would march East and take St Petersburg, Karelia, Kola, Ingria and basically just a bunch of Russian land
and if that wasn't enough, you're going to declare war on Russia too for good measure? are you insane?

France has more reserves. As well as a higher budget, twice the number of aircrafts, twice the number of tanks...

>completely false
ALMOST TRUE

>They're already your allies though
They belong to us

>Ain't happening
Keep thinking that, Sven

>Already taken by Germany and France at this point
Germany today is 10x weaker than Finland. France can have Belgium and Luxemburg as a gift. This will start a new Finno-French alliance and together we will rule Europe.

>So you would declare war against all of your allies? That would put Finland in conflict with ALL of Europe
Only war on the weak ones. France + Finland together would be unstoppable.

>and if that wasn't enough, you're going to declare war on Russia too for good measure? are you insane?
After a while of course. Russia is a pathetic and weak nation. Their economy is garbage and the whole nation is a degenerate shithole. It would be easy to destroy after we have subjugated the Nordics and Dutch and given them military training and turned them into men.

How is that even a question, Britain and Turkey are the only relevant blue cunts, Yellow would win easily.

but blue countries have twice the artillery
T W I C E the artillery
in modern armed ground conflicts, artillery basically inflicts 80%+ of the casualties

I dont understand how would yellows push the borders when they have HALF the artillery that blue has

I think you're forgeting that Russia has nukes

>Germany nukes all the other blues.

reminder that Germany is not allowed to use its nukes without the express permission of the USA. You really think the Americans are going to side with the hun?

>Under NATO nuclear weapons sharing, the United States has provided nuclear weapons for Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, and Turkey to deploy and store.[93] This involves pilots and other staff of the "non-nuclear" NATO states practicing, handling, and delivering the U.S. nuclear bombs, and adapting non-U.S. warplanes to deliver U.S. nuclear bombs. However, since all U.S. nuclear weapons are protected with Permissive Action Links, the host states cannot easily arm the bombs without authorization codes from the U.S. Department of Defense.[94]

All what you said is true, yet doesnt invalidate what I said. Combining active military personeel and paramilitary, we have a larger standing army than france.

>There's no way Yellow could take the Balkans without atleast heavy casualties.
There isn't really any need to hurry with that. As long as they're able to close off the trade routes, blue CE and Balkans simply have no way to replace the vehicles and heavy armaments they use.That cripples them offensively because mistakes can be fatal, and makes them bound to lose a war of attrition.
>North Africa and the Middle East are Blue strongholds too, how would Yellow deal with them?
Depends on where Turkey sends its troops.

Well unfortunately most of Blue artillery are stationed in Morocco and the Middle East

So does France. Russians won't use nukes, because it could destroy the world and we won't be taking all of Russia. Just a nice amount:).

no one itt knows where is what placed, or even how valuable is what for the taking and destroying, or how many car factories and other heavy industry which sides has, or how long would it take to convert the heavy industry for war industry, or what could be deployed, or any relevant information

not even to mention that nukes kinda nullify most of the conventional facts, if france and germany could deploy nukes, whole war would end probably in two weeks

yea but we have Switzerland and Poland. Plus we could use some Estonian boipussies to distract you.

H-how did you know our biggest weakness

>Spain attacking Portugal
We have type-advantage, though.

No. Estonian boypussies belong to Finnish men. They are not yours to use as you please. We will go yellow and destroy you if you suggest something like this again

Look, we are allies and we need to have some source of motivation and comfort if we want to win this war...

Spain vastly outnumbers you. I'm honestly surprised that Portugal even exists in the first place, you should've been conquered long ago. No offence.

How about a trade? We get Estonian boypussies and you get Norway or whatever. Deal?

this division makes no sense

>I'm honestly surprised that Portugal even exists in the first place, you should've been conquered long ago.
That's because of GB.

Do I have to remind you your king is French and YOU should obey us instead of trying to ruse our beloved allies?

Estonians belong to us and we will not let them be used like some Thai hookers so that you can win a war of which we will gain nothing

What do you mean by this?
Finland + Estonia join blue and Finland annexes Norway and blues get to fuck Estonians?
Or Finland + Estonia join blue and Finland annexes Norway and Sweden annexes Estonia?

I might consider a situation where we get to annex Norway and blues get to use Estonian boypussies during the war, not after.

>blues get to use Estonian boypussies during the war, not after
That's not fair

And? He's point still stands. You didn't give a fuck whether we had our indendence or not, drop holier-than-thou attitude Åke

>Spain vastly outnumbers you. I'm honestly surprised that Portugal even exists in the first place, you should've been conquered long ago. No offence.
That's my point. Numbers did nothing for them ever, why would they now?

This is war, then.

Blue has the power of the almighty KARA BOGA.
Blue will crush the wh*Toid dogs!

Is this war over Balaeric secession?

You fuck! You fool!

Very well, since the French decided to be stubborn, we will let the blues use Estonians after the war. However, the prices for non-Finns will be extremely high. 5 000 euros for one hour will be the lowest price. We know the value of Estonian boypussy.

WE WILL FUCK YOUR ARMY AND THEN WE WILL FUCK YOUR BOIPUSSIES

Castillian victories
>1st Fernandine war
>2nd Fernandine war
>3rd Fernandine war
>Castillian-Portuguese war 1329
>Castillian succession war
>Portuguese succession war
>Spanish succession war
>Spanish-Portuguese war of 1776-1777
>War of the oranges
>Spanish invasion of Portugal
Portuguese victories
>Crisis of 1383-1385
>War of restoration
>Spanish–Portuguese War (1735–37)
>The magnificent war
Yeah nope. Portuguese just get an overpatriotic education and fap to death to their few victories

>I'm honestly surprised that Portugal even exists in the first place, you should've been conquered long ago

Portugal is NOT for bullying.

Welp time to send all four Vanguard submarines out and unleash all nukes for the hell of it.

You can't deny this.

noice

Yes I can very easily. How could Finland lose even a bit, when we have 900k reserves and sw*Doids have about 30k men. Fuck that. Stupid cunt. Sweden norway denmark iceland all weaker than Finland.

Blue has UK, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Iran. Latter two can't project any relevant power to Europe

Yellow has France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Algeria, Poland and Ukraine

everyone else is irrelevant military-wise

>Israel in Yellow
Pretty obvious answer

that's not israel

you need to calm down

>Amerimutts can't even point out their greatest ally on a map

Good luck. You won't even be able to win the war anymore and you most certainly won't be getting as far as Finland

blue. yellow's frontline supply line is fucked by having to go through switzerland/alsace lorraine.
benelux could storm duinkerk together with the UK and at that point france wouldve already lost the war. because it is simply inferior to the UK. Germany would have an advantage at rheinland. it would take the UK and benelux like a few months to reach rheinland. but once thats reached blue can start the offense into the baltic and eastern europe. spain would still be fighting with portugal within that time. italy wouldve been fighting austria and hungary the entire time with no move in the frontline. Bosnia would be obliberated within a week. Poland could break the frontline by going into czechia and slovakia. but it would try to stop the western advance into germany. Finland could defend well with having a large fighting force. they would probably be close to stockholm even at one point. but in the end they would lose too. Algeria could be a big down turn to the blue african/asian theatre. and they would definitely fuck up morocco. maybe even strengthening the advance into portugal. portugal would be lost. and i thinks pain will be undefeated in this war. for the rest blue will be victorious in any front and theatre except for africa/iberia.

And so the war for the Estonian Boypussy comes to a conclusion. GG everyone

benelux is heavily urbanized. together with the ardennes. you cant just take it that easily. denmark would blow up its bridges so you can just advance into scandinavia that easily. youre underestimating the difficulty of urban warfare. did you know how long the battle of aleppo was? One of syria's biggest cities? it took fucking months. And thats with heavy fucking casualties.
Urban warfare is too hard these days. it doesnt go that easy

cant just advance into scandinavia*

Finland and Estonia joined the blue side after the French betrayed us

>France and Germany together have more than twice the number of troops UK has available, even if yellow didn't have a navy (try unloading your troops while your enemy has a perfectly functional naval and air force, see what happens). There is simply no way for them to influence the happenings on the continent until they fully mobilise and ensure naval and air superiority. Even if that could happen, it would take time. They have to mobilise fully. Time is something Britain doesn't have. France and Germany can overrun the Low Countries and Denmark without any problems.

No no no no.
We NUKE the Germans. Straight away. That is how we win this war.

This is joke right?

all of these were let's say 'iberian civil wars' where you had spanish or portuguese of both sides, usually because of dinastic questions, half of spain supported one queen, portugal support that part, the rest of spain supported the other, or the way around, all of these:

>1st Fernandine war
>2nd Fernandine war
Castillian-Portuguese war 1329
>Castillian succession war
>Spanish succession war

This >War of the oranges

was a draw you disonest cunt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Oranges

More of your lies on this:
>Spanish invasion of Portugal

If there was a ratio on win loss, it would be even balanced, it would be on our side but by a large margin

Congrats sir, you managed to lie in 3/4 of your post

And most of yellow artillery is stationed in Finland :D

>We NUKE the Germans. Straight away. That is how we win this war.
Germany uses the American nukes stationed in Germany to nuke you back.

No one would dare to use nukes as both sides have them

Für nächstes mal ohne Italien!

>Germany uses the American nukes stationed in Germany to nuke you back.
Lmao

No they don't

>not a single canadian flag in this entire thread
what the fuck?

Portugal lost the war of oranges as Portugal surrendered and I was talking about the invasion of Portugal of 1807 you massive brainlet. I alredy included the magnificent war in my other post. It is impossible to discuss history with Poortuguese due their autistic nationalism abput the fake history that they learn in school.
The Fernandine wars were an invasion of Castile in which Portugal got stomped and lots its fleet.
The Castillian-Portuguese war of 1329 was king Alfonso of Portugal declaring war on Castile due honor and getting kickly BTFO by the bishop of Badajoz.
Portugal clearly lost the Castillian succesion war as their king failed to be crown king of Castile and the Portuguese armies were BTFO.
The Portuguese succession war was a quick victory by the Castillian army over the Portuguese one.
And in the Spanish succession the anglo-portuguese army got BTFO by the Castillian army at Almansa and the battle of Gudiña.
As you can see the only liar is you and your patriotic autism

Prove me wrong. You probably don't even know anything about your history other than a bunch of propaganda

At the end of the day itd be the niggers who won. More dead white people over nothing

Yellow definitely.

Traitor

>was a draw you disonest cunt
>On June 6, 1801, Portugal agreed to the tenets of the Treaty of Badajoz. Portugal agreed to close its ports to English ships, to give commercial concessions to France, to cede Olivenza to Spain and to pay an indemnity.
Yeah if you considering opening your asschecks and getting fucked in the ass and drinking all the cum afterwards a draw

>Trade South American territories for Iberian territories that are eventually returned
>Make a false pact with Napoleon to buy time
>End up winning the Peninsular War

Have you ever heard of losing a battle and winning the war?

Reminder that Bulgarian aviation (nice meme, I know) gets bonus points for having a president who is an ex-MiG pilot. Eat this, yellowfags.

If blue plays their card rights its Blue but either way belgium and netherlands will be vaporised

this

based bulgaria does it again

Lol you are delusional. The treaty of Madrid came later due Napoleon wanting to streghten the continental system. The treaty of Badajoz is clearly favourable to Spain,and so was the treaty of Madrid.
You are just proving to be a dumb person that discusses history through the lenses of Salazarist propaganda. If the Portuguese won the war they wouldn't agree to give so much shit to Spain after a couple of weeks of war

He hasn't. He probably never heard the phrase the enemy of my enemy is my friend

Don't be retarded. The Peninsular war was won mostly by Spain and it was a totally different conflict than the war of the oranges.
Until Napoleon invaded Spain Portugal was just getting fucked by the Franco-Spanish troops.

Holy fuck you're that retard that posts talks about Iberia while posting that ugly mug all over the place.

Saudi Arabia lend-leasing Iran is literally god-tier

What?

Then let's see what you forget:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Restoration_War

I will not even talk about the napoleonic invasions where spanish also tried to invade us and got BTFO and then join arms with us to fight the french.

I will not even debate that almost all our battles against the castillians were fought on a ratio 1-4 i will forget that just to see the lack of clue you have.

You were the only one who got caught up in being disonest shamelessly.

But let's see all your lies, you have placed these as spanish victories, when you had spanish on both sides, you retarded colonial mongrel:

Another of your lies:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Portuguese_Succession

portuguese on both sides again.

>Castillian-Portuguese war 1329

Show me our defeat on that? .

Fernandine war's were civil iberian wars too, we have lost one invasion, this one:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Fernandine_War

>Portugal clearly lost the Castillian succesion war as their king failed to be crown king of Castile and the Portuguese armies were BTFO.

More crap and non-sense, you had spanish on both sides,and go check the battles that we have participated we didn´t lost a single one of them, toro was draw and we won on guinea

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Guinea

Hey man, nice chart.

Blue would win of course. British + Turkish + Iranian army. how is this even a question

>I will not even debate that almost all our battles against the castillians were fought on a ratio 1-4 i will forget that just to see the lack of clue you have.

This, almost every fucking time, and still

In fact i never saw a defeat or a win of us for example against the spanish, where we were a vast majority, we were always and as usually a minority, i

Neekeri

>I will not even debate that almost all our battles against the castillians were fought on a ratio 1-4 i will forget that just to see the lack of clue you have.
Lying withput source. Geez such a dumbass.
Holy fuck this revisionism. Let me BTFO you once and for all.
>You were the only one who got caught up in being disonest shamelessly.
I included the maginificent war in my post brainlet. If you are dumb it is not my fault. Brainlet.
>Castillian war of succession was indecessive
>King of Portugal claims to be king of Spain and tries to annex Galicia with the aid of some Castillian nobles
>Loses all his supporters through quick sieges and is forced to retreat to Portugal with his army and to incarcerate his wife and force her to become a nun
Wow such an undecessive war.
>portuguese on both sides again.
And? Portugal was conquered by the duke of Alba and its navy was trahed by the Marquis of Santa Cruz.
>Show me our defeat on that? .
>In 1336 Portuguese troops invaded the kingdom of Castile and laid siege to the city of Badajoz, but shortly after they were defeated by the Castilian-Leonese army in the battle of Villanueva de Barcarrota, fought in 1336, forcing the Lusitanian monarch to return to the kingdom of Portugal with his army as he was aware that several Castilian armies, which outnumbered him, approached him.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Villanueva_de_Barcarrota
>Fernandine war's were civil iberian wars too
No they weren't. The Portuguese king invaded Castile as he claimed that the Trastamaras were an illegitimate branch. They got defeated three times and their fleet was sunk.
>More crap and non-sense, you had spanish on both sides,and go check the battles that we have participated we didn´t lost a single one of them, toro was draw and we won on guinea
Winning a naval battle which meant little doesn't win a war. The Portuguese were rooted out of Castile after the siege of Burgos and the battle Toro. That is a clear defeat.

EZ win

Defensive wars require fewer people brainlet.Every time that Portugal was on the offensive it always got buttfuck you armchair historian

France > Britain
Germany >= Turkey
Italy > Iran

>Lying withput source. Geez such a dumbass.

So you try to refute facts. we were not and almost always the minority? are you blind? or just mentally disabled?

There's not even a debate on that issue.

>I included the maginificent war in my post

Yes and you forget the other ones, like these right?

your pathetic and like we have saw disonest.

>Castillian war of succession

We have already saw your disonesty here, it was a spanish civil war over the throne, portugal supported one side, there were spanish on both sides i bet you will always win in the end, don´t you retard?

read:

We didn´t lost a single battle, in fact we won, the battle o guinea, the battle of toro was a draw and we won at cape st vicent.
how doyou call that a deafeat?

>portuguese on both sides again.
>And?

LMAO, so we fought on both sides, but we lost on both sides too. sheeeiiiit i wonder your IQ

That was not a battle that was a massacre

Blue wins in Asia, the Balkans, and Africa, but is pushed out of Scandinavia, the Low Countries, and Portugal. After regrouping, Britain uses her atomic weapons to destroy France's own, then uses the remainder to destroy German cities, from which point the forces in the Balkans make a large push and march to the Atlantic, whereupon they regroup with Benelux resistance fighters and start entrenching against German assault. Scandinavian ports are blocked off by the British Navy, and the peninsula is quickly reclaimed. A pincer movement manages to cut off Western Germany, and dual invasions of both Iberia and Italy are planned navally. They succeed, and Yellow is now pushed back to the Alps and Pyrenees. Blue armies from the Middle East zerg rush France, forcing them into surrender : limited holdouts in the mountains are forced to surrender. The Eastern front is pushed to the West, almost successfully taking Slovakia, while the blue team is distracted, but as the West falls the blue armies reverse the trend and push east. A naval invasion of Crimea is conducted, and the Ukraine falls to Romanian armies, just as Estonia falls to the Scandinavians. The last remaining yellow land is in Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Poland, and Switzerland. The Poles perform admirably, even occupying a chunk of East Germany, but are forced to surrender once Belarus falls and they are left near surrounded. The remaining Baltic states fall as Blue armies crush them from all sides. Meanwhile, Switzerland has survived so far by remaining just weak enough that it's not worth it to invade. Now completely surrounded, the Swiss surrender, and blue team wins.

you forgot the asskicking they gave the japs

this

Blue!
No, yello-AAAAAAAAAAAARGH

blue because of TURKEY power and eternal anglo scheming

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish–Portuguese_War_(1735–37)
Nope you fucking moron
>Spanish–Portuguese War (1735–37)
You are so fucking retarded that is not even funny
>We have already saw your disonesty here, it was a spanish civil war over the throne, portugal supported one side, there were spanish on both sides i bet you will always win in the end, don´t you retard?
>Portugal didn't lose the war because even if it lost it was a civil war!
What a fucking great argument.Portugal supported a side and did jackshit despite having the support of the nobility.If anything it proves my point evenfurther
>We didn´t lost a single battle
Wrong.Portugal lost the siege of Burgos,they got assraped in Andalucia,the battle of Albuera,their invasion of Galicia was a fucking failure,after Toro the Portuguese withdrew from Castile so it is obviously a tactical victory for Castile.
You have wikipedia tier knowldege so it is pointless for you to discuss against me who has been studying this for quite a while
>LMAO, so we fought on both sides, but we lost on both sides too. sheeeiiiit i wonder your IQ
The Portuguese army didn't fought a single battle in the war.It was just a rolfstomp of the Castillian army leaded by Alba.Some Portuguese boats and sailors fought in the Spanish side at Punta Delgada,but most fought with the French and the English.
As I said try to remove your retarded patriotism because I am BTFOing you all the fucking time moron

That was not a battle but shit logistics.The French sent a lot of troops in a front that lacked supplies and plague hit the franco-spanish army.Barely any important battle was fought in the magnificent war it was just shit planning

>What a fucking great argument.Portugal supported a side and did jackshit despite having the support of the nobility.If anything it proves my point evenfurther

No it doesnt prove a thing you imbecile, since there were castillians in both sides, there were castillians in both sides, did they both won? that's what you are telling me retard? how can you claim spanish victory on a feud between castllian nobles and families that we supported one side.
I will also claim a portuguese victory over the spanish on the spanish civil war,why? because there were portuguese on the side that won and spaniards on the other one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Civil_War

LMAO, what a fuckg clown you are.

>Wrong.Portugal lost the siege of Burgos,they got assraped in Andalucia,the battle of Albuera,their invasion of Galicia was a fucking failure,after Toro the Portuguese withdrew from Castile so it is obviously a tactical victory for Castile.

Wrong, Portugal didn't lost on Burgos it simply lifted the siege, Portugal won the battle of cape st vicent, the battle of Guinea and there is a consensus on the draw on Toro

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Toro

your claim is pathetic indeed
.>because I am BTFOing you all the fucking time moron

sure, like we have saw above, on the numeric issue it's even laughable:
>The Portuguese army didn't fought a single battle in the war.

Literally almost half of the comarchs was loyal to spanish invaders, and there was portuguese on both sides, not only in ponta delgada

Nothing surprises me anymore,specially when you claimed a victory against us in spanish sucession war of 1701, when we literally occupied Madrid for moths with the dutch and we didn´t lost a thing there, not an inch of land.

>France and Germany vs UK and a view irrelevant countries
Is this even a question? Yellow would conquer the continent in an instant. The only question is if they would mange to invade Britain

This is my last comment you delusional fuck.
1. Portugal clearly lost the Castillian civil war. Winning 1 naval battle doesn't justify the very favourable treaty of Alcaçovas which was humilliating for Portugal and its king
2. Portugal lost Burgos and then Toro and Zamora and after the battle of Toro they were forced to retreat to Portugal.
3. Madrid sided with the Habsburgs. Portugal didn't conquer it they just allowed them to stay in the city. The Portuguese army was by far the worse in the Spanish succession war and was constantly BTFO like at Gudiña. Read a book and stop being a dummie my man

Seriously, your "best" claim was this one: rotfl

how do you claim this was a spanish victory?how? explain me, see the result, you didn´t won a thing there, we remain controlling all the south atlantic ocean and isabella of spain had to marry our prince

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Alcáçovas

>and was constantly BTFO

The delusonal mode non stop, we have saw the dozens of humiliations above:

even in minority has usually, you never ever had done anything even close to this against us.

>Yellow would conquer the continent in an instant
And how would that work? The combined naval forces of Denmark and Sweden alone is enough to seriously threaten the German navy. As for air superiority you should flat our forget about it. Any naval support from France, Spain or Italy would get fucked by Britain.

Grey

>if Grey remained neutral and uninvolved.
Yeah right.

YOUR MOM

Spain tried to invade Portugal in every 200 years and was always BTFO, sooner or later it happened. Maybe you are the one that should open an history book.

What's your point? There's obviously more to war than just muh fighting.

People don’t matter unless you do what Finland does and actually prepare them for military service. If people mattered the world would be about to be ruled by India

Military spending and the general modernity of military equipment are what matters and France alone is at least AS militarily powerful as the UK which is the only real powerhouse on blue

We dont. If it was a nordic name it would be Richardsson.

>reminder that war would awake the hun and germany would go on a destructive rampage
>reminder that we would still lose because of Italy

Fucking autists, holy shit