The amerimutt meme is the dumbest shit ever. how the fuck is 56% white not white. If you’re more than 50% white...

the amerimutt meme is the dumbest shit ever. how the fuck is 56% white not white. If you’re more than 50% white, you’re mostly white. the meme would make sense if it were something like 40%

sdjaskdjksajkdsjajdsa

Dios mio...

LA

>If you’re more than 50% white, you’re mostly white

El goblino matemático...

>the amerimutt meme is the dumbest shit ever. how the fuck is 56% white not white. If you’re more than 50% white, you’re mostly white. the meme would make sense if it were something like 40%

One drop rule dude. The same people who used to name this rule all the time now are all like you
>o-over 50% amirite

>If you’re more than 50% white, you’re mostly white

Tell that to your national heroes

White Hispanics are not white.

honestly it's my favorite meme ever. it's literally a constant reminder to everyone that racemixing creates abominations.

Unless they're Uruguayan, they're pretty white

t. 56%

>racemixing creates abominations
not true

Post Cred Forums comment mutts

Is this nigga saying swedes and g*Rmans are not white?

Yeah. Proof anglos are weird when it comes to race.

DAS RITE

We're proud warriors of KARA BOGA not some disgusting wh*tetoid

El putrefacto...

the reaction(Amerimutt), gives birth to progress (memes about amerimutt)

guaranteed replies

El benemerito de las Americas...

>this american anglo-saxon is saying only americans, english and saxons are white
Are you really surprised?

thanks for reinforcing that idea. if being only 56% white is an insult it's a tacit admission that non-whites are inferior.

>if being only 56% white is an insult it's a tacit admission that non-whites are inferior.
No. It's an insult because racial purity is good. regardless if you're 56% white or 56% black, having only 56% of ones main race is horrible. It's not the specific race that matters. Only how high ones percentage is.

>if being only 56% white is an insult it's a tacit admission that non-whites are inferior

The racist is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a retard, redneck, nazi, false-flagger. It all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell him he's not white and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back. "I've been found out."

He wasn't happy about the large numbers of Germans moving to Pennsylvania. But it was mostly a cultural issue for him.

>Yet I am not for refusing entirely to admit them into our Colonies: all that seems to be necessary is, to distribute them more equally, mix them with the English, establish English Schools where they are now too thick settled, and take some care to prevent the practice lately fallen into by some of the Ship Owners, of sweeping the German Goals to make up the number of their Passengers. I say I am not against the Admission of Germans in general, for they have their Virtues, their industry and frugality is exemplary; They are excellent husbandmen and contribute greatly to the improvement of a Country.

Although this is from before America gained independence. Obviously there would have been a heavier preference for British immigration while America was still a colony of Britain. After independence, Anglos were still skeptical about other European immigrants, but they let many immigrate, while they just barred non-Europeans entirely.

how's purity working out for those african countries again?