Why does America produce so many humourless psycho autists? You find them on this website a lot

Why does America produce so many humourless psycho autists? You find them on this website a lot

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appalachian_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozarks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Idk. Why do Brits all have fucked up teeth?

No culture
No identity
No heritage
No language
No accomplishments
No purpose

>No accomplishments

American teenagers spend a lot of time isolated in their basement bedroom and they watch a lot of anime

Spot the proxy

they're pumped full of drugs and they're not raised properly, yank parents are too scared to discipline their children

We have a huge segment of the population that’s uneducated and proud of it; not to mention a major party that feeds on it (won’t say names but it’s the red one).

Still better than Russia, though.

but they don't. they are no worse off then you guys in oral hygiene.

>No culture
You watch our movies and listen to our music. We also have stereotypical food.
>No identity
le ebin vague poorly defined concept
>No heritage
How can somebody not have heritage? Do you think we were all born through immaculate conception or some shit?
>No language
English
>No accomplishments
LMAO we literally have been the technological and cultural powerhouse for the last half century. But I sure am jealous of our inability to autistically spend time on imageboards making gondola memes likes Finns
>No purpose
We are literally the most benevolent superpower in history.

Cred Forums

Please stop making us look bad by getting triggered by a bait post.

Face it: he's one of us. A byproduct of the modem age. Cred Forums was made for people like him.

>No culture
>No identity
>No heritage
>No language
>No accomplishments
>No purpose
These only apply to 19th century immigrant descendant mutts.

American
Appalachian
Learn the difference, it could save your life.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appalachian_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozarks

something with their environment
Americans are brought up in very competitive and individualistic surroundings, and people try to drive each other to failure.
It's a very lonely and frustrating upbringing with many high expectations that are difficult to meet.

Mutt genes and mandatory penis mutilation at birth

this but unironically

>Americans are brought up in very competitive and individualistic surroundings, and people try to drive each other to failure.
Americans are Sith?

apologize for firing my father you f*nnish nokia ceo bastard

>>No accomplishments
>LMAO we literally have been the technological and cultural powerhouse for the last half century. But I sure am jealous of our inability to autistically spend time on imageboards making gondola memes likes Finns
>>No purpose
>We are literally the most benevolent superpower in history.
He meant for the individual you fucking autistic snowflake.

people are actually very laid-back here, only Asian american and some really few whites think live like that

>We have a huge segment of the population that’s uneducated and proud of it
That is actually true. In America stupid fucks get a stage and a reality show to yell stupid shit. I'm a stupid fuck and if i say stupid shit here in the Netherlands people will laugh at me and pat me on the back while telling me that i'm a stupid fuck and should stfu. I need to take the America boat. Americans will love me.

>No language
to be fair, they came up with spanglish

If you're white and denounce all the liberal/progressive/socalist ideals that your country has put into law, you can easily get a cult following.

The healthcare and paid leave too?

Especially those.

This

cringe

cringe

Spbp

If you think about it america is a poor man's England.
Everything they have is a watered down, trashy version of them and most of their accomplishments were from yuros refugees who they stole in WWII.

Considering how much of a psycho that guy is I wonder if he actually posted here

>Everything they have is a watered down, trashy version of them and most of their accomplishments were from yuros refugees who they stole in WWII.
first of most of us are euro immigrants , 2nd this is kinda a meme, the percentage of immigrants who won a noble prize is high but it's not even higher than 30%

1. Short heda
2. Culture of kill
3. They savage

Pretty much this. The people you see like this are socially alienated and have failed in a high-pressure culture. This is what drives them to radicalism, in addition to mental health issues caused by poor upbringing and lack of medical intervention.

He probably posts on Cred Forums

because 350+ million

look at the ears senpai

WTF