Hello, I'm the Pepík seeking asylum from the week earlier. I went to the police and it's mostly fine, well mostly...

Hello, I'm the Pepík seeking asylum from the week earlier. I went to the police and it's mostly fine, well mostly. I am forced to visit a psychologist. I've hurt my family and have been kicked out of the house. I'm writing this in a library on a free computer. I beg in a small town but people don't give me food or money anymore. I'm going to starve soon. I seriously need someone to take me to Poland and let me live in their house. I offer you learning the guitar, English, German or Czech. I'm really good at history and geography. I can also clean your house and make you food. Please anons, don't let me die.

My email is [email protected]. I will reply every day because I can't sleep at the library

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oc5JLrpXpkE
steamcommunity.com/id/freierisher
twitter.com/freierisher
youtube.com/watch?v=Cx27qb9ID6I
cvikov.cz/files/docs/zpravodaj/zpravodaj_04-13.pdf
instagram.com/matejfreier/
desuarchive.org/int/thread/85454674/
pastebin.com/Qzke3tuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There are no homeless shelters in that city??

If you can make it all the way to Nevada you can live in the desert with me. I haven't seen anyone in more than a week. I have a horse and a computer you can use

It's a small town ~5000 people. No homeless shelters here

creepy af

Find a catholic church and ask for a job, they will help you

No ID

No no its cool every 2 weeks I go into town for food and supplies and I can get him a ton of snacks, movies, books, whatever. I've got good internet and its warm and my home has air conditioning he can clear some of the brush and take care of my cat and horse and the stray dog that lives around here

I would. But I fear I can't get to Nevada

Why the fuck would you choose Poland? Slovakia is a much better place. Hell go to Germany, they accept every kind of refugees. Just say you were expelled from the Sudetenland and apply for papers there.

That's not how it works lmao. Alltough you could probably get shelter, especially if you speak German

>I have a horse you can use

>Slovakia is a much better place
>t. never been to that commie shothole

Get a job hobo. With current employement rates they will take you in even without ID. Go to any bigger town like plzeň. There are shitton of cheap acomodation avaiable just for people like you.

Ir you can always swallow your ego, apologize to your family and go to rehab.

Even German user confirms you would get a shelter there in Germany.

I meant Czech culture and language is closer to Slovakian.

>Tfw people shitting on me even here. After I have lost everything not rightfully.

Feels bad man

Honestly, what did you expect lol?

you've been given alternative ideas and still just complain, this is my last you and final bump, have fun

I can't go and be a Christian cuck tho

I don't get that pic

The point is that you want to kill yourself and the companies tell you that cigarettes kill, thus making it hard for you to quit

it's self-deprecating humour

But you said you hurt your family. You probably have some shady shit going on.

>i want to die

You wont die, its not hard to get a job. It will help you get on your feet and give you time to think on how to improve your life, not all is lost m8

I've hurt their feelings. Not intentionally

No qualifications. I'm underage
>hurr durr mods, stop there are underage people visiting Cred Forums. Get over it

>Underage
Even better, you have more time to figure shit out.

can somebody give me a quick rundown on this dumb polak?

>get a job
>be underage
It's not 1840s and we're not in prussia

I can help you, but you'll have to eat this bowl of eggs.

>WHY user, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oc5JLrpXpkE
F

I would help you if you were Closer. Id give you housing food and a computer

I can make it to France. Tell me where you are

>underage
You're gonna need to steal some tight pants and lipstick

Haha thanks for the kek

I live in Lyon can you make it ?

Let me check

1045km from me. 9 days of walking.

Fml

I'd try to help you but I don't know how. I wish you well and hope you'll be safe.

Even messages like these help me, thanks user

Just ask for help in your way
Truck driver will help

Haha, and I'll disappear for real. Only to be found dead in some forrest

You’re willing to walk? Nigga just walk to a bigger city with a homeless shelter

I wouldn't survive there anyways.
Hobos would rape my young boi pussy

Borrow a bicycle to cut it down to 4 days

sounds overwhelming but it might actually be worth the wager

I don't have one and have no money

What's your story?

"Borrow"

join the french legion

Posted here a week ago
Tldr

False accusation of rape. Ruins my relationship with everyone and got kicked out of the house

Use your inner slav to "borrow" it.

Surely if you go to the council you can get ID and ask for social housing, also you must have *some* form of ID?

this but unironically

If you're not LARPing; steal a bike, ride it until you reach a town with a homeless shelter. Go from there

>underage
>join army
Sorry I'm not from Gambia

Could work when I think about it

your mom

Well shit, that's not the best way to start out your life. How much is a bus ticket from where you are to Lyon?

No lines from where I live to Lyon

Who'd you rape?

But really, just try to get someone to pick you along the highway. You're not in Russia so you don't have 90 percent chance to get raped and eaten, and thats far better than cycling or walking long distances in winter.
Also can't rape the rapist you know

If you can find a way to get to a place where you can get a bus to Lyon, I'll buy you a ticket so that the French user can take you in (given that the cost of the ticket is reasonable). Otherwise, if you need a ticket to a place where you know you can get accepted to a youth shelter of some sort, I can buy you a ticket there.

That would be awesome. If you mean it contact me at [email protected]

I'd legitimately love to live in the desert

If you manage to come here you can sleep on the sofa. I'd like you to help me with cleaning and cooking but I don't consider you a slave, i'm just helping out. Also i have a good computer you can use.
btw you NEED an id or something or you won't get anywhere
Also i can't remember your age but i'll take care of your education and teach you french

Hitch you fucking idiot. you could do it in a couple of days

GET ID

there is social care available for scenarios like this from the government

Gonna send you an email.
I'll try to get him there depending on the ticket cost(s).

I could do more than cleaning. I would teach you guitar if you got me some. I would repay it by playing it on the street and getting money. Also I don't have an ID but it wouldn't be a trouble since nobody would be looking for me anyways.
If you seriously mean it. Contact me at [email protected]

>hitch 1000km from Czech Republic to France while being young boi pussy and hoping that nobody will rape you.
ok

You should seriously consider getting an ID before you leave; if you're planning on leaving long-term, then you're going to be screwed if you try to seek education or employment. You're really going to sabotage yourself.

Oh, and write down your social security number (whatever the Czech equivalent is) and any other details you may need to fill out forms.

What do you seek asylym for? Is police looking for you? If you didn't rape anyone why do you run away, it will attract much more suspicion, non guilty people dont run away

Ok, cool.
You really need an ID though or you won't ever be able to work and do something with your life.

I'll serve in the legion when 18. Dw user

You need an ID to join the Légion.

Seeking asylum because I have nowhere to go. Other than that I'm completely clean. It'd be stupid to run from EU country to an EU country from police anyways

Why did you run away from home? You are underage, so parents must give you a place to live in

I'll just ask for some when 18. I think it wouldn't be a problem

They kicked me out. I was living in my college flat but have no money so they kicked me out also. Pretty much fucked.

How old are you right now?

Turning 15 soon in July. Don't judge by age tho. I'm actually pretty smart for my age. I promise I could repay everything

As i said, they cant kick you out if you are less than 18, you should go to police or some some social parenting center. Why did they kick you out even?

Alright.
Although I don't think I'll be able to host you for 3 years... I'm supposed to move abroad in 6 months.

ur gonna get b& m8

Because they thought I raped somebody even after police proved them otherwise. My parents are commie dumb fucks. It's pointless

>14 years old
reported

Fuck you I'm a good man.

Do you suck dick?

I'm not reporting, I am warning

delet the post czechanon

As i said you should go to police or ask about child social center, i have no idea what's it called. They have no right to simply throw away 14 year old son just like that.

>hurr durr age is all that matters

Yes I'm gonna delete the thread.
All offers go to [email protected] PLEASE CONTACT ME FRENCH BRO

>PLEASE CONTACT ME FRENCH BRO
i did

Post some pics from your window. I'm kinda curious if you leave in a small town or in the middle of nowhere

Live*

Is that you? You have a twitch channel?

dont rape him to hard when he is in your house...

>taking in a complete stranger of that age

the feds would have a field day with you. If anything happens to him, how on earth are you going to explain your way out of it? I'm not saying your a bad person but you cannot rely on the fact that this kid is stable, indeed everything I've seen so far leads me to believe the opposite. Careful, lad.

I think that's him.
steamcommunity.com/id/freierisher

>25 h 54 min
hmmmm

The guy that i posted is named matej freier and he has that nick as well

twitter.com/freierisher

He doesn't look like he's 15...

14 year olds can get rape charges?

he lost his dog...

hmmm

HMMM

lol its definitely him

Why don't you just call the police and explain your situation and ask them for help?

Maybe that's his brother on pic

He also has a youtube channel youtube.com/watch?v=Cx27qb9ID6I

>Cred Forums
> accepting in a complete stranger that is either 14 or lying about being underaged(presumably without reason), and that also is an edgy as fuck racist

Frenchanon, wtf are you doing?

Yeah, he said in a reddit thread that he lived 10 km from the German border, Cikov is quite close.

and he said he was accused of rape, I bet he did it and now needs to hide from the police. Frenchbro need to be careful or he is the next one who is getting killed.

>browsing pol
>openly admitting you're browsing it
>ACOG Jaeger
He deserves everything
This 2bh

>14
>lives in a shithole in Czechia
>Czech
Why is his English so good? Even in Prague a lot of youngsters don't know English very well

> I bet he did it

I don't want to say this because if he genuinelydidn't then it's going to hurt his chances but look at this logically frenchbro. He is a kid. IF the charges were dropped by the police, as he claims, then his parents would not legally be allowed to kick him out. If they did kick him out, he'd be entitled to care of some form in his country. Instead of going to the authorities to help him, he is willing to WALK TO FRANCE. If that doesn't sound dodgy to you then I dont know what would.

he also begs for steam games all the time
also he started a gofundme because he lost his xbox account

dude look at the pictures, he dont look like 14. He is a criminal who is wanted and now tries to either hide or get his next prey to kill.

He's probably is 14 then, that sounds very childish

Don't worry, I'm not taking this guy.

Yeah, I think he's a legitimate criminal.

We have his name, can you find some intel on him? A czech speaker would be much apreciated
Like look at the news in his city or in the region if something similar happened

Yeah, I want to know more about this guy before sending him money.
Though who would pretend to be 14 on Cred Forums?

I'm more inclined to believe he's just someone looking to make a quick bit of coin from concerned anons. One yank offered to pay his busfare. I'm sure the guy could have been persuaded to pay it to his paypal rather than buying the ticket direct etc etc.

Don't send money. If you really want to help you can buy the ticket directly online and have it sent to his email. Saying there are no busses is bullshit. There are connections with companies such as eurolines/isilines all across europe. Hell i took one from Bordeaux to Cologne for 20 euros. There are coaches and/or trains available everywhere.

www.nasejmena.cz/nj/cetnost.php?id=79614&typ=prijmeni
On this site where you can check surnames it is said that there is a gut born in 2003 and 1993, which could be the guy we are talking about. So he may actually be turning 15 this year

Yeah, he sent me bus ticket details, but it was a little more than I wanted to spend, so I figured I'd just send a few bux his way. He has an online footprint based on his email, so I'm looking through it right now. Will probably just keep my money and keep trying to find an user who I can buy olive oil off of

Fuck he's actually a kid
This is a school document from his city, 2013
cvikov.cz/files/docs/zpravodaj/zpravodaj_04-13.pdf

>this whole thread
What the actual fuck

Also, instagram with blatant stalker faggotry
instagram.com/matejfreier/

desuarchive.org/int/thread/85454674/
Here he has a different story...he's definitely a kid who seems to want to find a place to go, but something's fishy.

what the hell. Being a kid would certainly explain the logic of wanting to flee on foot a thousand km to france rather than logically go to authorities.

>all this info from email
Internet is a scary place

>Also, instagram with blatant stalker faggotry
this explains his steam account

He has quite the internet presence. Internet hygiene really should be taught in school.
Now that I'm not paying for his tickets, does anyone wanna exchange local olive oil or something cool for burgerbux?

Yup. he's really shady for his age, he even got doxxed by some H4XX0R
pastebin.com/Qzke3tuA

>competent conman at 14
I'm impressed to be honest.

this fucking thread guys. Intriguing shit/10. I think the only thing we can establish at this point is that whatever is going on, the user shouldn't be trusted

LOL

Kek. Calling his mom right now to see what's going on

That's a completely different story. I think something's wrong here

staaars of the midnight rangee ~~~~

LOL2

keep us updated

this or he really wants out of his country. The logic of a 14 year old is hardly well formed enough to realise that what he's asking for is a bad idea. Think about it, if he were truly a conman he'd want to make his story as easy as possible, but the guy was on about not having an ID etc. Surely he wouldn't bring that up if he wanted everything to run smoothly.... Or he's playing some 5d chess with Pierre :^)

yesssssss
Something's definitely wrong. Maybe he did commit some sort of crime

Someone call his mom lmao
>get someone mad enough so he would make a file with your info and put it online

My money's on a super edgy teen that wants out of his life and is willing to concoct bullshit online for it.

GUYS I'M REALLY SCARED. PLEASE STOP. I DIDN'T HURT ANYONE. CAN YOU PLEASE STOP

Send dick pic, we need to update pastebin

dude we just want to help you, tell us the truth. No one can sleep here if we know that a underage kid is luring on the streets and is starving.

xaxaxa

Post feet

> a german with a heart

I thought I'd seen it all until I realise he's just being a cunt

She didn't pick up

That would make sense. I do hope things go well for him and he gets his life on track as he matures. Running away so young is a recipe for spending the rest of your life outcast and in poverty.
This!

This sounds so comfy.

Well,its night already

Best thread on int in ages 2bh

Fuck you fucking cunt

D'awwwwww, little skiddies are adorable.

OKAY, I JUST WANTED TO LEAVE BECAUSE I WAS BULLIED. OKAY?! NO NEED TO FUCK UP MY FAMILY'S LIFE. PLEASE STOP

No.
You're a scammer.
I'm gonna tell your mom!

I'M SORRY I LIED. YES I WAS TO POLICE A WEEK AGO AND I WAS DEPRESSED SINCE. I JUST WANTED TO LEAVE AND START A NEW LIFE. PLEASE GUYS STOP

Nobody wants to fuck up your family's life. You should really return home, I bet your family misses you. Is there a different school you can go to? Either way, it gets better when you're older, just hang in there.

you get bullied? tell your parents and your teachers. I got bullied pretty hard when i was in school but your parents will help you. No need to run away or worse.

I think was at home all this time m8
Fight back

You're probably right, lmao

How does he scam exactly? I don't really understand

why do you were at the police?

GUYS PLEASE. I'LL GO HOME. JUST STOP. DELETE THIS THREAD. I HAVE NEVER HURT ANYBODY AND DON'T WANT YOU TO RUIN MY OR MY FAMILY'S LIFE

:( Poor kiddo, he has an unsupportive family too

Be nice to him Euros

The age of criminal responsibility is 15 in CZ, pretty dumb story, Matej.

Because I saw two guys beat each other and I was the only guy who saw them. No rape accusation. I just thought you guys would let me live at your place. PLEASE STOP

Nobody's going to do anything bad to your family. Once you set up your paypal, I'll still send some money your way if you do. Also, you should really consider seeing a psychologist regularly. It'll help you cope with your situation.

>still sending him money
C'mon

Dude return to your family and tell them how you feel. There is always a way to solve Problems, running away isn’t a way.

*if you go home

YOU CAN GO TO POLICE AS A PERSON WHO SAW A CRIMINAL ACT

YOU GUYS HAVE MY MOTHER'S AND MY PHONE. IDC IF YOU'LL FUCK UP MY LIFE. JUST NOT THEIR, THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG

Calm down, calm down, no one is going to ruin your life. They're not saying anything. No normies browse this forum.

I'm sorry about your situation. It's not easy being a bullied young teen

I have a lot of spare cash to throw around, and this thread was so entertaining that I figure I can give him a tip!
The guy just wanted to call to get the story straight and make sure you were okay. Now that we know the story, there's no need.

IF YOU TRULLY WANT TO HELP ME NOW THEN SAGE THIS THREAT. PLEASE

Okay, I'm calm. I'm going to greentext just wait. Don't call my mom, please

This is wildly entertaining.

>running away from your problems instead of facing them

You must go home and stay with your family.
You're a fucking kid. When I was your age I also thought I could leave whenever I wanted and make things right but that's bullshit. You're taking a path that leads you straight to misery.

>tip
Eternal burger strikes again:D

>be me, 14 yo
>browse Cred Forums for 3 years now
>lose friends, become introvert and seek psychologist
>tells my best friend I think I'm Bisexual
>he bullies me
>get depressed
>months go by
>dude gets beaten
>I go to police because I've seen it and didn't help him
>they don't do jack shit but I realise I want to change my life
>considering leaving this one behind
>this thread

Please, I have never ever done anything that bad that deserves to be punished by Cred Forums. Don't call my mom or do anything with my info. I'm going home now. Going to post when I get there. - on phone

:DDDDD

You are a Cred Forumscuck, so i think you should be remembered on Cred Forums or at least this board

I'm 500m away from my home. I'll be there in few minutes. I'll post pictures when I'm home. Please guys, leave my family out of this situation

This fucking thread...

I enjoy politics, so what? Does that make me a bad person? I'm pretty average guy, I just have introverted hobbies. Nothing wrong with that

Yes post picture or we don’t believe you

MODS SAGE THIS THREAD PLEASE.

I will keep you updated with more threads but please remove this thread since it contains my family's information and It could be used in a bad way

Tell me why did you get doxxed so hard
pastebin.com/Qzke3tuA

It's not about politics, you retard, "how do we solve the race problem" is not politics, in the end you may become the first school shooter in our country, i won't allow it

The mods are laughing their ass off, go home and post picture.

>browsing Cred Forums as a prepubescent kid
That definitely didn't help you at all. This place teaches kids how to be asocial. You might be a lot happier if you cut it out of your life and try to focus on self-improvement. I know a few ADULTS who have completely sabotaged their lives because they got swept up in the bullshit here. Unless you are already stable and self-aware, Cred Forums can significantly harm your life.

It sounds like you've had some rough experiences at your age, but there's a good chance that they'll get better once you age and mature, so long as you focus on making them better. Also, get a new psychologist. Most people have to shop around before finding one that suits them. It sounds like the one you had is horrible and not at all representative of the field.

somebody give me the TL;DR on this thread

I'm almost there. Everybody is asleep it seems. I'm going to sneak to my room because I told them I'd sleep at my friends. They had no idea I wanted to escape

OP is a little more autistic than the average

Prime example of why underages should stay away

>raidforums
>be scriptkiddie
>fuck with big guys
And there you have it

He was fucking around in h4x0r websites as you can see here they probably doxxed him.

I was just calling to see what's going on because your stories didn't add up and this whole thing seemed fishy. This isn't Cred Forums

Go home, don't be an idiot and take this as a lesson to not spew bullshit

Don't feel bad. I know a kid who also ran from home because the teacher gave him detention, and he didn't want to tell his parents. He was found only a few miles away from his parents house.

This is completely normal. Don't feel bad.

Your English is also very good. I still need Google translate when I write German

OKAY I'M HOME. GIVE ME A MINUTE UNTIL I CHANGE AND SNEAK TO MY ROOM SO I DON'T WAKE UP MY PARENTS

Can you even imagine starting to browse this place as a literal child? No wonder so many gen z kids have serious social problems. It's going to be interesting to see what happens when they enter the workforce.

14 yo kid wants to run away from home because his friend bullied him for being bi
hopefully Cred Forums is not Cred Forums

You said you post a picture

here i was wanting to be a bleeding heart and help

dude needs to read some philosophy and go outside

Thanks I guess
I have played video games since probably 6 so that taught me a lot.

Pretty ironic considering I couldn't count to 10 at the age of 9.

Yeah I can also speak some basics of German. But I know English better

He needs to get the fuck off Cred Forums as well. He's been absorbing Cred Forumslution before he even hit puberty. Imagine how crippling that would be.

so was i
i never thought it's find so much infos with his e-mail address though

No I get that he was fucking around with doxxers, but what do you need to do to get them mad on some random kid in their own ranks?
There is a reason for age limit I guess

Because that's exactly what doxxers do

yeah
more parents should really monitor their kids' internet access, though. this shouldn't have happened.

Christ almighty i couldn't imagine

This thread is fucking poetry. Really pleased the yank and frenchbro didn't get suckered in. Don't believe the crocodile tears, the kid was trying to get some pocket money from you for the next DLC of his latest xbox game. A pic of his house changes NOTHING

Will this work as a timestamp?

Franz, not now. Be nice

You fucking kidding me
Timestamp,and room with lights on

Post a picture of your bed so we know you are at home with timestamp

Thanks man. I'm a little bit of a bleeding heart as you might be able to see.

I have week old convo with a polack bro who offered me to live in his commieblock basement. So yeah, I'm not trying to get money. I can prove it

>he kid was trying to get some pocket money

exactly. Kid probably thought he was epixx haxxorr 4000 and could trick all the professional men on Cred Forums.

someone call his mother and tell her about her sons shenanigans.

I don't think he's actually a scammer.
He's just a kid with mental issues.

M8 this stinks of bullshit. Just stop it.

It's easy to get pulled in. I've had it done to me. Anyone still believing this sobstory is really blinkered.

Picture of my guitar. Bed coming right up

post it, then

pic of your mother with timestamp pls, gotta know if your home.

I hope nobody ITT fucks with this kid.
Fucking this.
The internet scarred me enough as a teen. I can't believe he's been browsing here since he was 11.

Nah, he's just retarded and brainfucked by pol
Just to be sure,you don't own kekistan flag right?

Guys I DON'T WANT ANY MONEY. IF I WERE TO BEG FOR GAMES I'D BEG ON Cred Forums STEAM THREADS. I ACTUALLY FOUND LIKE 500 KČ SO YEAH I COULD PROBABLY GET TO PRAGUE BY MYSELF NOW

Man, i wanna call her so much, but probably won't do it

guys, at first he said his parents kicked him out because of a false rape charge. Now he says he's running away because the police didn't help his friend and he's bi.

Why would he need to be so secretive about going home? He said nothing about his parents kicking him out when he told us the "truth" this time

I was just as crazy at that age. Hang in there, bro. At least you can still enjoy video games instead of playing them for nostalgia. Immerse yourself in a comfy RPG while your imagination still functions.

>FOUND LIKE 500 KČ
>FOUND

Hes either a scammer or an autist.

To be honest if he's been doxxed as bi in Eastern Europe that's not ideal is it

I don't, I actually just have a map of the world. I like geography too much for some reason

Please don't. If you have some good heart and don't want to fuck up my life even more (remember she's still shocked about the police thing) then don't. I beg you

>remember she's still shocked about the police thing
Why? I don't understand your fucking story.

Some guy you know got beaten to the pulp and what?

I actually did. I had no idea I had those money in my bag pocket. If I ever in money issue I couldn't buy my stalker cosplay. I just don't hade enough money to get to Lyon. That's all

What police thing? You said that police thing was about some guys fighting and you being a witness. Fuck off, man, stop making up shit

Calm your gestapo shit hans.
We have enough info on him to make his life shit, so I don't think he lies. Or maybe it's that another 20 year old guy who's just memeing.
Map is ok
Also your mom is shocked by you going to police?
Really?

No wonder Melania would rather marry Donald than stay in Czech republic. She ran away too

still never mentioned anything about being kicked out. I believe he said something about wanting to start life again. Now, suddenly that he's been caught he is only 200m away from his home and has found money to prove he never wanted any from us...

She's shocked that I was at the police. Its just too complicated to explain on Cred Forums.

I didn't mean any harm or scam.

I was just looking for an asylum and can prove it

Fine.
I was a fucking idiot at 14 too. Even if he's scamming let him be. Imagine this thread has been a huge lesson.

I somewhat want to call her simply from a genuine concern standpoint. I won't though. Does she understand your situation? Your life is going to really suck for a while but things will get better.

Oh my, what a shocker, my son went to police to report a fight, boo fucking hoo, im trembling

We did a good job anons, but I have the feeling he did not tell us the whole truth

i don't want to make anyone's life shit but the fact that people are still inclined to believe him is worrying.

>claims he has no money
>claims he has been pushed out of home by abusive gopnik tier parents
> needs to escape and is willing to walk to france

Gets found out

> story completely different
>now finds a reasonable amount of money in his bag pocket...
> all this time was only 200m from his home

Who is believing this?

>Its just too complicated to explain on Cred Forums

I hope your mom will on the phone.

Here's my stalker cosplay. If I were in a money issue I'd scam on other places. I'm not that retarded to reveal my address to beg for some money. I just needed money to get to lion. I'm not a gold digger you know

He's probably sucked all of our info while we were chatting with him. He's a thief! Plus a poltard

>tfw started browsing Cred Forums at 12 and it ruined me

I'm a paranoid, depressed 20 year old social wreck with constant negative thoughts. I hope this Czech kid gets off Cred Forums.

You wouldn't understand
>get a grades for 8 years
>suddenly go to police because they send you a letter so you have to "podat vysvětlení" that means many things user

He definitely isn't telling everything.

Story's still fishy, that's for sure, but I can understand him if he still hiding something.
You can always ask his mom

Kek nice costume but now tell us what really happend

GUYS CAN YOU STOP WITH THE SCAM SPECULATION? I CAN PROVE I'M NOT SCAMMING. JUST ASK FOR SOME KIND OF EVIDENCE AND I'LL PROVE IT

I was also a good boy at school, though i don't remember my parents having a heart attack after i peed in a park

I'm telling the truth. I just wanted to leave because my life sucked. I thought somebody would take me in if I lied about being kicked out. I'm sorry, I just thought it would make more sense to let me in

Tell the full story and make your photo in a stalker costume

my money is on the fact that he probably is bi, he probably is very lonely and he probably does want to start a new life. I don't believe he's been kicked out or that it's an emergency, though. He's most likely still at home and his parents, none the wiser (hence being able to take pics of home within 5 minutes of being found out).

I just hope the kid gets some help and that things work out. One thing is for sure, believing him and pandering to his fantasies of escaping abroad will only make it worse

It’s not about the scam we are just worried you don’t tell us the truth and you are in problems

You can stay on my farm provided you will work for a period of 12 months on board and below minimum wage.

Show us a letter from police

Well everybody is different. She's just mad I didn't help him ig. I don't want her to be in more drama then she needs to be in

>if I lied about being kicked out.

And people said I was gestapo tier for not believing him. What did I just type 5 mins ago? Every single thing the kid has typed is a lie except that he's bi and without friends. All the talk of being kicked out, living only 500m from his family home, sneaking in, taking pics in the dark- all bullshit

Sheeyit I'd take you up on that if I wasn't out of shape and complete garbage at physical labor.

>I can't believe he's been browsing here since he was 11.
I hope this isn't the new normal, otherwise the US is going to be even more fucked than it is already in a decade or two.
Don't go to Prague. Talk to your parents and try and find a new counselor.

My mother took it and I have no idea where it is.

It just said that she needs to come with me to the police because she's legally responsible for me. It said I need to explain something as a "svědek události ublížení má zdraví"

this show letter from police and we'll be done with you

I'm sorry. I'm just really nervous because you guys can fuck up my life. I don't know if I want to tell everything when someone can fuck me up like literally rn

>All the talk of being kicked out, living only 500m from his family home, sneaking in, taking pics in the dark- all bullshit

Indeed.
Good gestapo senses didn't fail you my friend

GUYS LOOK I WAS THE FIRST TO PREDICT THE ENTIRE THREAD

This isn't Cred Forums or Cred Forums; nobody's going to fuck up a 14-year-old boy.

Everybody thought that einstein

Don't you remember being 14? Hormonal, bullied, he just wanted his problems to go away

noice

I'm really sorry but I can't find it since my mother put it somewhere and it's 11pm. I can't go and lurk around the house

Nobody want to fuck your life up but you need to ubderstand that some people here feel concerned about you.

I'm not German. I reckon their powers of deduction are just rubbing off on me.. Or a 14 year old is a lousy liar.

I'm sorry hans, I was wrong. Your gestapo genes are ok,you can trust them. I think I got taken in a flow of forgiveness and other gay shit and didn't paid attention.

wtf im moving to nevada

read:
>i don't want to make anyone's life shit but the fact that people are still inclined to believe him is worrying.

Yeah, should i post your dox info on your favorite Cred Forums you dumb fuck? I'll say here's some antifa gay dude, here's his mother's phone, make her redpilled. What do you think about that?

Alright.
What's the next part of your master plan now?

Guys, okay. I get that you are concerned about me. Please don't do anything stupid. I am just a 14 yo bullied bisexual who spends most of his time online here. I don't have that much of a friends. I'm going to visit psychologist soon and my mom said that they may give me antidepressants. It will be okay. I swear. If I don't get banned I'll post an update

Why did you get kicked out

You’re 14, what did you do

?

crashing his life

he didn't get kicked out, he's trying to have a couple of us on

It sounds like you're on the right track. Best of luck! Spend less time here, though. You really don't want to be another person whose life was ruined by Cred Forums; trust me, I know adults who have gone this route, and it's deeply unpleasant.

>I'm going to visit psychologist
Do that, it helps. Im visiting one too since i have problems. But don’t take anti depressants they will fuck you ip even more.

What the fuck, you were in college at 14, i mean i did go to uni at 14 but still, those are pretty big words.

You're a fucking kid you have more roghts than adults, you can get an ID anyfucking where, Kid's IDs mean shit.

Please don't do that. I haven't done anything to you and I don't deserve to be given even more shit. I lied because I was nervous and made a stupid decision and I'm sorry. I just have a lot of shit on me now and I beg you to not make it any worse

He did not stop a fight, like his mother used to teach him

Anyone make a new thread?

>using the nuclear option on a kid
unsportsmanlike conduct

I reckon so

Sigh. My advice to the kid: get off Cred Forums, and don't come back. At least not until after age 22.

Kids his age should be watching SpongeBob SquarePants or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or Duck Tales

a psychologist won't fix the fact that you're German

Why, they only talk politics there. What could go wrong?

ADs are fucking Neat m8. I took a year and nuthin wrong with it. They were expensive SRIIs tho, brintellix stuff.

Can somebody sage this thread please. I just really want it removed. I'll try to make a new one without my info. I know some of you may have the intentions to run my life but why? I am sorry for lying, definitely fuck up on my part. But I don't deserve to get even more shitted on for the slightest mistake

You were crying for help for 2 weeks already. It's not some emotional act,you were aiming for something you little shit.

Stop scaring the kid. It's not funny

>shtap shkawin zhe kidg itsh naht fahny

I get that you're probably angry, but please. I don't really deserve you ruining my life for lying on Cred Forums.

Jestli je v tobě aspoň kousek dobra a já doufám že je tak to prosím nedělej. Určitě by si byl taky zoufalý v mé situaci

He came clean a few posts up. Keep up, Eoin.

Implying the kid isn't going to try this exact same stunt on another board in a few weeks time. He asks for help and money and when he's caught for lying he weaves a really well done sob story and just look at how many of the normally jaded fucks on this board have fallen for it hook line and sinker. I believe the kid has it tough but when every single thing he has said about rape/abusive parents etc was admittedly a lie why should anyone extend trust?

I'd bet money on him trying this again in /lgbt/ or something

This and hanging out with friends and learning how to socialize. Cred Forums is no place for an impressionable young teenager. It's like those kids who hang out on wizardchan and other incel places; they may not be true incels now, but they definitely will be if they stay within the community and adopt the incel mindset.

Your heads away with it kid, you’re lying and probably have mental issues. You aren’t fooling anyone, just go back to your home and stop posting here.

>lgbt
I fail to see a problem

Please, I'm sorry. I really wanted to escape. I planed it for two weeks but I got banned a week ago so I couldn't post so I had to delay it

this board gets weirder for each day passes

The thing is, we are actually afraid of you. I for instance, still don't understand the point of all this, so i feel suspicious over all this mumbo jumbo

>I know some of you may have the intentions to run my life but why?

I definitely will if you don't tell us what is actually going on.
You didn't improvise this lie, you posted the same kinds of threads on reddit weeks ago.

Tell us the truth.

That fucking Cred Forums for you

Better than gay larping

Boy youre scared of some fat fucks posting meaningless shit info you could get anywhere in the digital age. You've never been in that fucking bus getting ready for your execution for sleeping in said fucking bus.

I never left my home. I have lied only about some things but in the past hour I have been talking only truth. I'm sorry for lying before. I just thought it would get more people to let me live in their house

You realize that people could get into a lot of trouble for housing a runaway 14-year-old, right? You could have really fucked over that Lyon user for showing you kindness.

Man, wizardchan was comfy as fuck. I miss that place. Still in the mage road.

Yeah, believe it or not but in first world countries we have other worries than getting beheaded by MS13 for falling asleep on a bus lmao

A lot of these scriptkiddies are grade A sociopaths and now you can also throw Cred Forums into the mix. He definetly needs to see a psychologist and get off the internet

I WANTED TO LEAVE A WEEK AGO BECAUSE I WAS SCARED OF GOING TO POLICE OKAY. I WENT THERE ON THURSDAY. IT WAS JUST ME BEING STUPIDLY NERVOUS. I JUST REALISED NOW THAT MY LIFE SUCKS AND THAT I'D DO THE THING I'D WANTED TO DO. THAT'S ALL. I'M NOT LYING ANYMORE THIS IS THE WHOLE DEAL

> I was lying before though i didn't admit it until you found out
> you can trust me now, though!
> proceeds to post this in another board or site

:^) fucking WEW

When you get older you'd make a decent gangster in my neighborhood. You're less than half my age and had me falling for it at first.

It seemed like a really toxic place to me. Every thread devolved into oneupmanship over who was the biggest loser.

Come to El Salvador m8, nothing will happen to you here.

and let's not forget that he could end in real trouble himself if he falls in some weird fuck's house

If you don't come near buses obviously

Get the fuck off Cred Forums OP, this place is too mental for children.

How is it there? I saw a documentary and it said that half of the youth are criminals and that you have more then 20 murders a day

The fucking bus is 100% real mate, don't you dare joke about it, countless people have been murdered for sleeping in the bus and i was almost one of them.

He advertised that he was willing to trade sex for a place to stay too. Things could have really gone south. :/

>implying he has any intention of visiting people

Lad just wanted pity money like bus fare hence making it clear that he'd have to walk to france until a kind yank offered to pay

I'M SORRY FOR LYING. I JUST WANTED TO FIX EVERYTHING. I NOW SEE I HAVE FUCKED UP EVERYTHING. YOU TAUGHT ME A LESSON INT. CAN YOU FORGIVE ME AND PLEASE MOVE ON? I'M REALLY NERVOUS

I’ll joke about it if I want because it’s ludicrous. Who’s administering these bus stop executions?

Why would you get murdered for being in a bus?

Story requested bls

Tell us more

Nobody's mad at you, we were just concerned and now want you to realize the consequences of your actions. It's good that you did, and hopefully you'll take some of our advice to improve your situation.