Imagine having a useless mother tongue language like estonian, hungarian, romanian, norwegian, icelandic, Zulu or Xhosa

Imagine having a useless mother tongue language like estonian, hungarian, romanian, norwegian, icelandic, Zulu or Xhosa.

leile salami leilee

Imagine having a useless mother tongue like literally any language but english

>His people don't have a unique language

imagine being a filthy ar*b and even worse, a stinky mudslime

i'd rather be mute than speak ar*Bic anyway

YOUR MOM

Are you telling me Arabic, Chinese and Spanish are useless?

You can't speak it properly anyway wh*tey, even if you tried.

>portuguese

It's ''you couldn't speak it properly'' or ''you wouldn't be able to speak it properly''

I am sorry. I wanted to correct it but I felt like it was even worth correcting.

>romanian
read that cioran fella init
>icelandic
those sagas n that

I wouldn't call portuguese useless. There's a huge lusoworld in both irl and in the net.

I can't even imagine it.

I wasn't aware the mess of bumbling sounds Australian spoke was considered English

I'm part of it and i'm saying its useless. Think Dutch levels of uselessness

Those who speak useless languages always have an inferiority complex.

>his mother tongue has more than 100 000 speakers

Imagine speaking a super useful global language that is spoken in numerous countries but yours is a deformed dialect that is ridiculed by the speakers of the prestige variety.

>Imagine speaking a super useful global language that is spoken in numerous countries but yours is a deformed dialect that is ridiculed by the speakers of the prestige variety.
When arabs of different countries speak with each other, they speak in standard arabic. However, when a tunisian speaks with a tunisian they will speak in their respective dialect.

>be Anglo
>travel the world
>talk to your sibling
>everyone can understand what you say everywhere

Imagine being the place of origin of a certain language that is now spoken by another rivaling state that used to be your colony with a bigger population and a more influential media so now foreigners are studying their variety instead of yours.

Why can't we all speak English? It should be mandatory everywhere.

Feels good to talk shit about people while abroad