If I had a tattoo for every cracker I have slained, my entire body would be covered with ink

If I had a tattoo for every cracker I have slained, my entire body would be covered with ink.

based kara boga bro

Y

T

Mashallah

P

beyaz boğa

beyaz boğa
me in the middle

Fuck off nigger larper, real turks are WHITE

kahverengi boğa

when is your next raid?

kahverengi boğa>kzra boga

>beyaz boğa
Unicorns sounds more realistic

never probably
I'm trying to quit Cred Forums actually

kahverengi boğa
Got triggered black boi?

kahverengi boğa

>he got his whole country banned from an anime girl site from Laos

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Never look at me again you pussified nigger boi

Please raid s4s

>wh*Tey is so buttblasted that they have to ban an entire country

It's honor to be get banned by butthurt wh*Teys.

Don't look at me ever again you coward slave

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

Mehmet should accept that sexual intercourse for T*rkish women is exclusively reserved for Kurdish Men.
Kurdish Men are superior in "ALL" ways to T*rk male subhumans.
T*rkish women are turned off by the smell of kebab.
T*rkish women are drawn to and easily excited by the look of a Kurdish Man's body they are always more desirable to look at with their dark chiseled bodies that display a sign of power and dominance.
T*rkish women know that no matter how physically fit a T*rk male subhuman is, he will lack stamina sexually and almost always ejaculate way to soon to satisfy her.
T*rk women know that Kurdish Men have the stamina to last hours beyond what it takes to please her.
T*rk women know that T*rk male subhumans have small, weak, limp, unattractive penises.
T*rk women know that Kurdish Men have long, thick, hard, amazing big cocks.
At this point feminine T*rkish men might as well just become traps

The KURD man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The KURD man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(t*rk dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The KURD penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the KURD man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent kurd seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the KURD man impregnates.

In total, the KURD man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the KURD man is the epitome of masculinity.

YOUR MOM

>The brown man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.
>Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his caramel skin. This caramel skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The caramel skin reminds us of our earthly, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.
>The brown man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of niggers.
>The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The brown penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the brown man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent american seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the brown man impregnates.
>In total, the brown man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
>All this is the reason why the brown man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

>gets bombed

What do burning t*rkroaches smell like?

Qué vas a hacer ahora
Chupar mi pere?negro asqueroso

I bet they smell like shit

*blocks your path*

kurded.com

>Kurdish PKK shoot down a t*rkroach AH-1 Cobra Helicopter in fighting for Cukurca Border Crossing

Hola negrito

Based Kurdish BULLS

>The KURD chad
>The virgin t*rkroach sissy boy

>t*rkr*ach dogs

> Everyone pretending to be Turks and bantering
>Autistic greek comes in and ruins the thread

It's all about the brown bull now
White nigger boi