I hate being Scottish. We're the lowest of the fucking low, the scum of the earth, the most wretched, servile...

>I hate being Scottish. We're the lowest of the fucking low, the scum of the earth, the most wretched, servile, miserable, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some people hate the English, but I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are colonized by wankers. We can't even pick a decent culture to be colonized by. We are ruled by effete arseholes. It's a shite state of affairs and all the fresh air in the world will not make any fucking difference.

Was he right Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Stuart
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm Welsh, how do you think I feel

I'm Swedish

How does it feel

At least you’re not a C*nadian, I unironically hate this place and it’s bullshit “””culture”””” and resent my grandparents for bringing their families here

das right

get out of my land :^)

Scots are just English people in denial

I thought there was a difference between Celts and Anglo Saxons

god I love sickboy
(I know that he doesn’t say that line you fucking stupid leaf shut up)

I am a Greek

Only English people and ill-informed Japs think this.

He sounds like an Englishman.

Sounds like how I feel about us tbqh, except I don't like the English or Scots.

Man, it must be weird to be a Scot. The northern part of the country is cucked by the Irish(yes, those guys who can't even fish despite living on an island) and the southern part is cucked by English.
Supposedly there was a people called Picts living there but they got cucked so hard there's nothing left of them. It's not even called Pictland or anything.
This whole Scotland shit makes me incredibly proud to be Finnish. We've got everything here from independence to language and barely got cucked at all compared to Scotshits.

No, Scots and Welsh are the best people

Scots cucked English, Britain was unified by the Scottish king

I seriously doubt that. This King was probably ethnic French or something.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Stuart

So yeah I was right. Scottish pride is cuck pride.
It's no god damn wonder Americans love cucking so much with all that Scottish huritage.

Bretons are not Fr*ncoid, they are were Celtic, just like Scots

I like scotts they're based
Sad that they got cucked into a union with england after they fucked up with their colonisation expedition
>Land in panama
>All you have for trade are sheepskins
>In the fucking tropics
Shit happens :(
Same goes for welsh people, i dont get why you get soo much shit from the english with their crooked teeth and foul stale tea breaths
Rude

Scottish identity feels like a big meme, a sort of amalgamation of old Gaelic that was anglicized (kilts, great pipes etc. used by the English when they formed Scottish regiments for distinction IIRC) and anglo culture that had resided in the lowlands for so long.
It's arguable whether the Picts were incorporated through culture exchange and what not or what but the material evidence seems to support that and not a war of conquest by the Gaels from Ulster.

Those were Normans who became Anglicized, they looked down on Gaelic culture after a while and James forced that union against the wishes of many afaik, there was upheaval afterward for a while, the Stewarts weren't the like of the Bruces who spoke Gaelic.

He was dutch

uninstall j*wish religion (Christianity (and Islam if applicable) in order to see different results

does Scotland too have their own desert-j*w religion followers like say Mamo or the inner city of London?

Your TIMO SOINI of the TrueFinns party had to state, explicitly, on finnish national TV how much he loves Israel [the state] back in 2007, or so I've heard from other finns on youtube comments

lol

I liked Mel Gibson's Scotland movie better. FREEDOM

>Your TIMO SOINI of the TrueFinns party had to state, explicitly, on finnish national TV how much he loves Israel [the state] back in 2007, or so I've heard from other finns on youtube comments

Of course Timppa loves Israel. They hate muzzies and are the chosen people living in the holy land. Religious right wingers love that stuff.