Any other indian/pakis on? I'm willing to discuss and have dialogue

any other indian/pakis on? I'm willing to discuss and have dialogue
change my viewpoint

Other urls found in this thread:

ndtv.com/world-news/couple-who-had-taken-in-florida-gunman-say-he-was-quirky-naive-1814278
youtube.com/watch?v=c2SHDFt8pSc
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4
youtube.com/watch?v=x81iip6psks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop the self-hate -______________-""

it's reality

Stop making the same thread everyday. Get therapy or something idk

yeah sure let me go waste time in dr. norman mcnormie's office and explain to him problems he'll never understand because he's a doctor who's been babied through life

Why are you wasting your time on this board?
What do you think they can tell you that a psychologist cant?

What viewpoint?

why not? I have nothing better to do

psychologists are stupid roasties who don't understand the problem men like myself have

that face decides everything in life for you, if you're paki/indian life is basically over and you never had a fair shot at succeeding (with women)

Just go back to India

You have nothing better to do than shitpost on an imageboard?
Well theres your problem

Nothing wrong with being Indian mate. QT girls, country with rich history, culture and religion. Good food. Indians are generally liked too.

go for the gook approach and get some PS if your face bothers you so much.

You are right though.
Indian/Asian men are considered the least attractive. You will be unable to pick up not only white women but also women of your own race. You will never live the life of a chad, fucking the beautiful girls of your dreams. Your entire life, because of your undesirable race, will be devoid of physical intimacy.
And in the end, what can you do? Nothing; you can't change your race, so isn't it best to accept your reality and move your focus onto something else? Why fret over something that you have no control over?
You can kill yourself if you want, but the fact that, every day, you make this thread makes me think you want help from others, that you want an excuse to not commit suicide, that you want to find something enjoyable about life.
Personally, I don't think it's something worth killing yourself over. There are many things in life that are enjoyable that aren't women/sex.

>change my viewpoint
wtf I hate pakicel now

Just rape them or try using deoderant or a sex doll for a change.

I will consider getting plastic surgery, first I need to looksmax naturally (get fit)

>qt girls
only the ones that look white or middle eastern

>history
aka getting conquered ruled and enslaved by foreigners, even hinduism comes from white foreigners

>religion
lol, hinduism is disgusting, the only good religions are the minority ones like sikhs, jains, parsis...

>indians generally liked
not by women

?

brutal black pill but then you talk about ways to cope
lmao

fuck you poonigger that was good advice

go back to your country where you can have a normal life with your paki wife
if you decide to stay here you will stay miserable, it is karma doing this to you because you are a parasite, trying to take other people's things, which is evil and that's why you're being punished

>only the ones that look white or middle eastern
That's most of them i'm exposed too, and most in the West. Don't think to many Dravidian negroits are outside of India.
>aka getting conquered ruled and enslaved by foreigners
Everyone has been at some point. For example Italy was under Gothic-Germanic occupation. Who cares?
>lol, hinduism is disgusting, the only good religions are the minority ones like sikhs, jains, parsis...
convert to any of those then.
>not by women
Except for any woman from South Asia

>go back to your country where you can have a normal life with your paki wife
no thanks
>if you decide to stay here you will stay miserable, it is karma doing this to you because you are a parasite, trying to take other people's things, which is evil and that's why you're being punished
I will be giving back to canada more than it gives tome tho, racists go away pls, and no, I see plenty of turks/iranians/afghanis/lebanese SLAY and fuck hot girls, so why not me?

I'm not religious

and no, even poo women would prefer a 5/10 white guy over an 8/10 indian chad

pakis are Muslim not poo, you most definitely look nothing like that pic

most pakis look like pic related

>no thanks
i'm happy you're sad then, i wish you nothing but a miserable existence you fucking trash, kill yourself asap

>I will be giving back to canada more than it gives tome tho
lmao yeah right

>even poo women would prefer a 5/10 white guy over an 8/10 indian chad
That's the case for every woman, but preference≠actuality. Most Indian girls still will end up with Indian guys for various reasons even though they want White cock.

If you're tamil or some other dark skin then yes, if you're punjabi then no.

go away from my thread, basement dwelling failed normie

my nonwhite brothers fuck french women all day in france, I might have to pay for the same thing but don't worry I'll make good use of your whore mother and sister

I'm light skinned and punjabi, theres no differece between us and indians

>I will be giving back to canada more than it gives tome tho, racists go away pls
fucking canadian indians around surrey and vancouver are the most arrogant and racist lot of people i have ever met in north america, bar none, and i wouldn't be surprised if it was like that throughout canada

surrey's nicer then most US cities, and the indians treat everyone there like shit and act like they own the place, ya'll haven't give poor white canadians so much shit because you have more money then them it's disgusting

The fuck you want mate?

>surrey
>nice
lol!

if indians are racist it's because theyre inferiority complexed, so tehy have to act macho to overcompensate

surrey is nicer then tacoma, a city south in washington
it's also nicer then billings MT (a white US town), fuck i'd consider surrey about on par with Denver to be honest

>if indians are racist it's because theyre inferiority complexed
i guess that make sense, i had one earlier this year

Light skin? Nigga you have it way better than your Dravidian cousins.

kys

I'm Indian and I have a gf so I guess you're fucking wrong

afraid to hear the truth poonjeet?

yeah lots of indians and pakis i know will act big irl, but deep down we all know...

true all white shitholes like oshawa are crap here as well

she's probably ugly and with you for the betabux, she also likely doesn't truly love you

YOUR MOM

>she's probably ugly and with you for the betabux, she also likely doesn't truly love you

She's average and not with me for betabux because I don't make a lot of money. I've had like 4 gfs at age 21 I'm not some Chad I'm a normal guy. You are just projecting and full of self hate. Get help friend

There are quite many qts there.

LoL and the wizards at Cred Forums will do so much more to alleviate your promblems dumb cunt

massive cope

larp cope, she is probably fucking ugly if you're telling the truth

You probably are one of those indians that have arab genes and look white

>willing to change my viewpoint
>WAAAHHHHH IT'S REALITY
>WAAAHHH PSYCHOLOGISTS CAN'T HELP ME, PEOPLE ON CHINESE CARTOON BOARDS CAN
Just end your misery if you're not willing to accept any advice instead of crying for attention

how about you fuck off to reddit normie?

I'm not a paki or an indian but I like you guys. Pls don't kill yourself.

the way u get attention from girls is to stop caring about what they think about anything and not give a shit about sticking it in them

Ohh, you really showed me. Do you really think that crying and complaining like a little bitch will magically change your life? How about you do ANYTHING other than what you're doing right now and I promise that your life will get better. But your first replies showed that you don't want to do that, acting like a giant fucking baby seems to be the more attractive option I guess. Have fun

I wish I were born iranian or afghani or arab or turkish desu then I would at least have SOME chad potential.

I'd want to be born southern european or lebanese, I wouldn't want to be born gulf arab you guys are also pajeet tier the only advantage is you have money

I've tried all I can, tried being outgoing, worked out, getting fit, going to uni, its all cope, face is everything

Surrey?

I've ignored girls for years and its done nothing

fucking retarded logic lmao

You are a loser lol you will never get a gf
Make sure you pull a Rodger Elliot before you commit suicide, tho.

>Make sure you pull a Rodger Elliot before you commit suicide, tho.
no pls, the antifun activists would have a field day with banning every fucking weapon we have left

I look like a Latino if anything

I am fucking superior to you in every way madrassi nigger. If I went to india people would worship the ground I walked on simpy because I am light skinned, disgusting indian culture kys.

you have chad aesthetic, and ty for proving my point, the only indians that look good are ones that look arab/white/latino

SEETHING

You and I have the EXACT same hairstyle. I fucking hate it, there's not much to be done in terms of styling it.

Respond to me pajeet

>the only advantage is you have money

And that's really all that matters now. Thanks capitalism.

living in toronto for uni
grew up in gta

>I look like a Latino
No you don’t
t. Latino

lol fucking gay, I couldn’t imagine actually living in Ontario let alone T*ronto

and what shithole do youlive in? I'd kill myself if I had to live in some 3rd rate city

toronto is amazing, if I was a normie I would feel blessed af

Surrey, it’s fucked but I’d rather it than living in the fucking belly of the beast

do you have discord or something?

>you have chad aesthetic, and ty for proving my point, the only indians that look good are ones that look arab/white/latino

What about Bollywood guys like Hrithik Roshan? It seems like you use Indian as a synonym for unattractive

Anyways, here's my theory. Most indians and Pakistanis are raised very sheltered and strictly and don't have that essential development with girls in middle school and high school that's maybe why you're unsuccessful with girls my friends. It's not an Indian problem it's a human problem

Indians ought to be genocided

those bollywood guys look middle eastern or white lmao great job proving my point

I agree, throw pakis and bengalis too, repopulate the indian subcontinent with whites

why?

You can't. There's too many of them literally everywhere. If you did you'd pretty much genocide half of the planet's population.

>why?
because I want to be your friend!

ndtv.com/world-news/couple-who-had-taken-in-florida-gunman-say-he-was-quirky-naive-1814278

lel I found someone just like you, currycell

fuck off you're probably looking to dox me

he had potential simply because hes white

>he had potential simply because hes white
56% to be exact

he would be worshipped in india thats a fact

>he would be worshipped in india thats a fact

a sterility plauge should be introduced to southern india
something like the genophage in mass effect
a plauge that terminates 1 in 100 births while still in development

watching Tunak Tunak Tun while wasted is like having a religious experience

They'll still find a way to breed. The brits tried their hardest to cull their populations but they couldn't. You just can't do anything against the MIGHTY 12 INCH INDIAN MAN'S COCK.

>look mom i'm contrarian xD

t. T*rontonian

So are you actually fit? Do you have a degree and are you a contributing factor to your environment and society? Have you stopped being outgoing after 3 days of no immediate success? Do you have a healthy social life?
A nice face makes a lot of things easier, but it's not everything and you would know that if you'd step outside the door every once in a while. This r9k mentality is pathetic, don't even bother wasting your time in echo chambers.
Trying something for a month won't make you achieve shit. Stop crying and wasting your time here. Literally every other activity will cause you more momentum, this place slows people who are in a bad state down immensely.

Shut the fuck up streetshitter, even he is not as pathetic as you are. There are animals out there which have more superior social norms than fucking Indians and you know it.

a sterility plauge would most certainly stop their breeding or at least bring it to acceptable levels
the science and technology is there we are just unwilling to commit to using it

>Shut the fuck up streetshitter, even he is not as pathetic as you are. There are animals out there which have more superior social norms than fucking Indians and you know it.

Indians are based, honestly the only thing I hate about them is how many babies they make.

Since you're giving actual advice.

I am trying to get fit, I am not overweight, I am normal weight/underweight.

I am working towards a degree in engineering.

I've tried being outgoing, it doesn't work, people don't accept me into their social circles, my only friends are incel asians and indians/pakis.

I've been trying, it just doesn't work.

the blackpill is the final pill

indians and by extension pakis are subhumans, god doesnt exist otherwise he wouldnt have made us

you only say that to cope because gulfies look similar to indians/pajeets, it explans why gulfies feel inferior to arabs/iranian/afghanis/turks/europeans the same way most indians and pakis feel.

Now I say that because I really mean it. Indians and pakis are very intelligent people with a very interesting and beautiful history. The only reason why you guys got fucked over so bad is because of the taliban, being run by shitty governments, and US intervention.

loooooooool this massive fucking cope

get out of qatar fucking pajeet

>fuck off you're probably looking to dox me
noo, I just want to be your friend :c
I know you've been through a lot user. Please talk to me about it, ok? I want to support you ^_^

please play this to make you smile, ok?
youtube.com/watch?v=c2SHDFt8pSc

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4
youtube.com/watch?v=x81iip6psks

Such a beautiful and wonderful culture!

>Nice user tries to be your friend
>Tell him to fuck off

No wonder why you can't get laid.

That guy isn't even a paki. He's an afghani hazara larping as one, he really hates us and is a huge mentally ill loser who lurks lookism all day. We had him exposed on discord with a mod friend

This is unironically him. He had that discord image deleted from the archives

Pull through, I promise you that you will get to a place where you feel comfortable with your situation if you pay attention to the last piece of advice that I have to offer: Your actions are right, but you are doing them for the wrong reason. Everything you seem to do (except your education obv) aims to please others first so you can feel better after they validated your efforts. That path just calls for an immense amount of frustration. How can you except others to like or even love you when you can't do the same for yourself? You have to do the things you are doing for yourself and once you get to the point where you've built up a solid fundament of self acceptance, which goes hand in hand with self confidence, social things will sort themselves out by their own. I'm speaking out of first-hand experience here. You won't be able to open yourself up to others if you can't even look at yourself in the mirror, people just pick those vibes up, especially females. I wish you the best bro, but do yourself the favor and don't waste your time with dragging yourself down into a bottomless and dark pit. You need light to grow, and you need to climb out of there to perceive said light. A lot of that sounds cliché and cheesy, but it's the truth.
It will take a while, but it'll definitely happen if you pull through.

he looks striking no homo

Indian people look peaceful but maybe they're violent.
What does Cred Forums think?

LOL. Exposed. OP on suicide watch.

this. fucking this.

this incel should end his life asap.

>even hinduism comes from white foreigners
I highly doubt this.

Never understood why an Afghan would hate Indians or Pakistanis t.bh.
Then again, south Asians are an easy target.

such is life being in the middle of the world with diverse ideologies

Indians aren't really that violent. We have tons of them here and they're all pretty good people. My main and only complain with them has always been their breeding rate. They overpopulate any country they inhabit.

more like a faggot trying to dox me

massive cope

its not me, use ur brain ive posted my pic before check archives back to 2015 when taht christian paki made similar threads

When I went to europe people kept mistaking me for italian/southern european, people would speak italian to me and would be shocked when they realise Im not italian. They said its not possible that I can be anything but southern european. I told them that I have been blessed with roman heritage and they started to worship me. The pope himself came to thank me for coming to europe. When leaving the immigration did not allow me to exit europe, my roman heritage is far to valuable to exit europe they said but I told them europe is where the heart is. Hearing this they broke down in tears and gave me way

it's a hazara faggot, not a real afghan

you dont look italian LMAO
paki fucing delusion

Didn't read the thread but are you part of any religious community? I know people from that part of the world are very family oriented. Maybe you could find a woman that a friend or relative knows. Weddings and funerals are actually good times to find dates.

what's the difference?

read a wikipedia page on the people that live in afghanistan

No I want you tell me because it's easier. Reading is for gay nerds.

rest of afghans aren't of roman descent

im sri lankan tamil, bald at 19 and at UTM, still killing it with the tings

>tfw the only thing you have in common with David is the penis

I would slay if I looked like him
keep coping tho

based and winning with skill

That's a cute penis

>tfw back in America again

This thread is so filled with pajeets, wow, I can smell the curry from here.

>>WAAAHHH PSYCHOLOGISTS CAN'T HELP ME, PEOPLE ON CHINESE CARTOON BOARDS CAN
To be fair, this is somewhat true. This place contains many people like him, so he should do both.

>tfw no goat to sacrifice and cover in curry powder

>incel's pic

he's not wrong in being this self-hating.

Well seen from another perspective lots of American/Western European women like niggers as disgusting and revolting as that is too me. Indians are less revolting so I’m sure eventually you will find some roastie with a curry fetish. At least your food is ok. Niggers eat ass and drink cow urine...oh wait, so do you guys. Wtf is with shitskins eating animal feces and piss.

>Wtf is with shitskins eating animal feces and piss.
says teh commie nigger who doesn't have enough to eat even now.

only hindu dindus eat cow shit and drink cowpiss m8

they also have a tradition of throwing their babies onto piles of cow/dog shit because its a holy blessing to them lmao, I'm glad muslims raped us

How BABUR'D are Pakistan/India?
What's left of the Mughal era that still stands in today other than Taj Mahal?

RARE
A
R
E

Hazara are Afghans mixed with Turko-Mongols.

Good. Anything mixed with mongols is usually better. Even mongols mixed with other mongols.

That isn't Hinduism you rape baby.
Those that did tribal bullshit are low caste monkeys who make up most of the Christian and Muslim populations in India.

cope
everyone knows how dirty and disgusting hindus are

>Pajeets thinking they're superior to other pajeets

I always laugh really hard when I see this

You're fucking retarded and know nothing of demographics.
Keep slaving away and be a genetic dead-end you inbred mongrel that's all you'll ever be.

retarded madrassi your father would probably kill you just to wed me to your sister or let him watch me fuck your mother, let that sink in

LOL no wonder people don't like you.
Just fucking die already.

mad cus im right

This is Elliot Rodger tier delusion.
Remember to give us all a show before you pull the trigger ok paki?

that'll never happen, you can keep coping tho

The Indian Chadbros on campus are usually Americanized. They act, sounds like, do things a normie Chad does like work out at 5am everyday.

Something might be wrong with you but you can fix it. These guys are getting laid maybe you're just too smart for your own good. Work on your social skills.

Dude, it's the same person who makes this thread every single week. Don't take it seriously.

cope

leave qatar pajeet

God damn lol what am I reading

Is OP a Paki or a Pajeet?

obv. a paki.

Judging from his comments, I would say hes some kind of autistic larper.