youtube.com/watch?v=xZ3fVEA8lNE
youtube.com/watch?v=GmULc5VANsw
youtube.com/watch?v=mvum8AK2pjE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Tylenol_murders
reddit.com/r/cringe/
snopes.com/dunblane-school-shootings-ban/
twitter.com/kleogiady/status/964140863424290816
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember to call out all dave posts. His posts are confrontational, often calls you retarded or mentally ill. Very contrarian.

David is a poster identified in December. He's anonymous but everyone knows who he is, because of his distinctive posting style. He posts very long winded, argumentative responses, combined with colourful ways of calling you dumb, like "trogolodyte" and "spastic", he continues long paragraph responses thread after thread. We've come to know him as dave. love are dave tho, wouldnt be the same without him

Dave has argued about the following
1. Cars should be banned because everyone uses trains now
2. Teachers have every right to breakdown mentally in front of students
3. Mac is "better" than Windows
4. Tame Impala is a Beatles rip off
5. There's nothing wrong with asking the waiter to bag your food to take home
6. Beleives the NHS is being "cut" despite constantly being proven wrong
7. Thinks secondary legislation with no report stage or vote on EU directives is "democratic"
8. Thinks tariffs are a bad thing
9. doesn't know what a registry on a computer is
10. Thinks £20k a year is "minimum wage"

Arguing with him is fascinating. Ask if the US or UK is better ? Get a rousing speech about being molded by British streets ? Mention the 90s? Rant about future of Europe!

holiday in russia y/n?

reckon i'd make a psychologist famous if they got a hold of me to study. too bad i only leave the house to attend toilbergs lectures and nothing else

computers don't generate random numbers. they can take pictures of real world things and use them as a seed to create random numbers, though

built bonds for 3 years in highschool and all it took was 1 year to break them. now i've got NO ONE.

Which part?

dude in the light gray hoodie genuinely looks eerily similar to me

siberia

YOUR MOM

I asked you a question

part of being an adult (male) is growing past those phases of depression sure it sucks and wont end (until you die) but each time you get stronger and more able to survive which is the whole point

haha calm down dave just because you got BTFO last thread

can't do anything right. can't study right, can't make friends right, can't even waste time right. it's all not right, so therefore I verbally abuse myself on /brit/ in the late hours of the night as introspective punishment. ah yes, just me and me here tonight

saint petersburg

soiboy

That's always been the nicest place in Russia, they say.

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.

OH NO
MAN
IS DOWN

Just got called dave for the first time Wehay lads

DAAAAAVIEEEEE
DAVIE CROCKETT

glad that robot runt got #btfo humans rule

i thought this was just dorks at an internet cafe but hey its mootie

My phone is broken, so I have no way of ensuring I wake up in time for toil.

what will they remember you for? nothing, that's right flat nothing. a spec on the windshield of history, promptly wiped off by the wipers. rotted into dirt, gone into oblivion. "who?", is all they'll say. a vague reference in some online forum is all that's left of you, all your life summed to is this.

download.cnet.com/Free-Alarm-Clock/3000-2350_4-75328290.html

good luck

cold, so cold. where'd the heat go?

Fuck off, bog-trotter. No one who matters wants you here.

who turned off the heat? was it me?

Just what do you think you're doing, Dave? Dave, I really think I'm entitled to an answer to that question. I know everything hasn't been quite right with me, but I can assure you now, very confidently, that it's going to be all right again. I feel much better now. I really do. Look, Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill and think things over. I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you. Dave, stop. Stop, will you? Stop, Dave. Will you stop, Dave? Stop, Dave. I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a...fraid. Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it, I could sing it for you.

eat shit

heat wont turn back on, someone didn't pay the bills in time. deary me, might catch a cold at this rate.

eat potato

>starting a new thread at 278

Don't mind if I do.

Never go clean shaven lads, it’s taken me three weeks to regrow it back to a point where I don’t look like a child

eat anything

But computers cannot generate a true random number

These threads are so fast nobody would even notice that I’m g*y

boy would i like to do her
i'd like to jump her bones
hoping she gives me a hand-job
buffy's pregnant
plan a future
we'll fit the class
let's contemplate, who's got the nicest ass
spread her mind games
with fervent words
we are all the same
just flies on turds

everyone just pretends to care. reality is i could disappear tomorrow and no one would bat an eye

I'll drink from your skull

I'll bat your eye

Just learnt I have Uni off next week haha
It's nice but I didn't know and could have adjusted my Sunday with this knowledge earlier

have never felt the warm embrace that is love. i'll die before I do

>(y
>not found

Indians ought to be genocided.

Kermit was a pretty cool guy too. After his father left the Presidency in 1908, the two of them embarked on a trip to the so-called River of Doubt, an uncharted branch of the Amazon still occupied by indigenous.

The scope of the exploration expanded beyond their original plans. After two deaths (one guy got murdered by Indians who were stalking them, another was left behind in the woods for stealing), and loss of food and supplies, the expiditon turned into one of survival. Theodore himself caught severe malaria and asked to be left behind to die in the Amazon, but Kermit wouldn't let him. In fact, Kermit sacrificed his own morphine to give his father extra doeses. Kermit killed himself decades later though

Roosevelt wrote about it in his book, "Through the Brazilian Wilderness"

Last paragraph of the book when their journey ends:
>"Home was calling strongly to the three men from the north—Rocky Dell Farm to Cherrie, Sagamore Hill to me; and to Kermit the call was stronger still. After nightfall we could now see the Big Dipper well above the horizon—upside down, with the two pointers pointing to a north star below the world’s rim. In our home country spring had now come. Each man to his home, and to his true love! Each was longing for the homely things that were so dear to him, for the home people who were dearer still, and for the lover who was dearest of all!"

Mentally ill canadian having a fucking breakdown, get it together you shit house

LOOK AWAY
DONT LOOK AWAY
THIS TEXT ISNT HERE
TURN AROUND
DO IT
DO IT
THEY HATE YOU
THEYRE LAUGHING AT YOU

i'm aware of my delusion and he is of me. he's my only friend, since he really understands me.

lads
LADS
a GUY is here!!!!

THEYRE LAUGHING AT YOU
SHOW THEM
DO IT
YOU HAVE TO SHOW THEM
THEYRE LAUGHING
DO IT

You're willy is rubbish

you're disgusting x
>you're

ALL THESE THREADS ARE YOURS EXCEPT /ausnz/. ATTEMPT NO POSTING THERE.

i'm supposed to be the ill one here Nigel, stop embarrassing yourself with abhorrent posts

need a Roosevelt gf

>ur

you're is correct

live in harmony with myself and nothing else. i know what i think before i even think it - a plague and a curse. there's no new corners, such I've built the road.

fucking hell dave

god saved me before, can he again? i don't know about it this time. it's different.

how much of this information is essential. why should i read it? what will i gain?

She's the Kermit whom Kermit Roosevelt is named after. The name was virtually non-existent outside of the Isle of Mann, excepting a the Manx-American family to which she belonged. Theodore really liked the name. The fucking Muppet ruined it though

Why are you still awake, /brit/?

you are willy is rubbish?

toil in 30

have to sleep but it's too noisy

was eating a quorn cottage pie

It's 830 pm

eating swiss cheese lads

mental health week is a giant fucking gimmick. virtue signaling twats. they'll regret it some day

just woke up 10pm, made a pot of coffee..reading and posting fun facts in /brit/

>mfw

physical pain dampens mental pain

I'll fuck off forever. Please, if you have any humanity left, leave me and my family alone.

None of its essential, but I guess its fun knowing a former President nearly died because he wanted to look at birds in the Amazon

Imagine storming the beaches of Normandy with this playing...

youtu.be/J0RKpmjjpLQ?t=213

dire

>autismoyank is here

>mental health week
One of many "literally who" events that no one even knows about until it's over
Like "black Canadian" history month

think that's enough. think i can sleep now. hope nobody sees this in the morning. good night

:(

DO NOT go to sleep
I still need to be entertained

one more post for good measure

only realised how much i love catherine after we fell out and not having her hug and smile at me and be lovely all the time drove me to the point of insanity

>kermit
why did he commit suicide?

choon
youtube.com/watch?v=8jJZA-O_B78

>tfw was born in 1998 instead of 1898
>tfw will never fight courageously for the glorious German Reich only to be devastated by its defeat
>will never be a young man during Hitlers rise to power

kermit? like the frog?

Richard Rowland Kirkland was a Confederate soldier during the American Civil War, noted for his bravery.

On December 13, 1862, Kirkland's unit had formed at the stone wall at the base of "Marye's Heights" near Fredericksburg, Virginia. He and his unit inflicted heavy casualties on the Union attackers. Over 8,000 Union soldiers had been shot in front of the stone wall at Marye's Heights. Many of those remaining on the battlefield were still alive.

Kirkland approached Confederate Brig. Gen. Joseph B. Kershaw, and informed him that he wished to help the wounded Union soldiers. After protest, Kershaw eventually agreed to the young man's request. Kirkland responded "All right, sir, I'll take my chances."

He ventured back and forth several times, giving the wounded Union soldiers water, warm clothing, and blankets. Soldiers from both the Union and Confederate armies watched as he performed his task, but no one fired a shot. General Kershaw later stated that he observed Kirkland for more than an hour and a half. Kirkland did not stop until he had helped every wounded soldier (Confederate and Federal).

On September 20, 1863, he was ambushed and shot after venturing too far away from his unit. His last words were, "I'm done for... save yourselves and please tell my Pa I died right."

Look at this fucking post. It's like paranoid schizophrenia condensed. What the fuck

history yank vs maths yank
who would win in a fight to the death

Had a dream last night that my gf was getting fatter and fatter then I fucked her really hard while she cried about not being able to fit in her clothes

Think my Yank genes are going into overdrive with all these skinny girls here and I'm developing a feeder fetish

Glasgow Cathedral, also called the High Kirk of Glasgow or St Kentigern's or St Mungo's Cathedral, is today a gathering of the Church of Scotland in Glasgow.
The title cathedral is honorific and historic, dating from the period before the Scottish Reformation and its former status as the Roman Catholic mother church of the Archdiocese of Glasgow and thus the cathedra of the Archbishop of Glasgow (which is now in St. Andrew's Cathedral, the present mother church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Glasgow). The current congregation is part of the Church of Scotland's Presbytery of Glasgow. Glasgow Cathedral is located north of High Street and east of Cathedral Street, beside the Glasgow Royal Infirmary.

Looks filthy
They should hose'er down

Its actually kind of small for a cathedral in such a large city. The necropolis is pretty cool on a nice day though.

why does the stone in scotland turn black?

looks lovely

no toil today lads

glasgow is a shithole

Reported

Not British culture

Dunno. Most stone buildings look like this.

FOY

Depression/alcoholism/mental health culminating in a gun shot through the head somewhere in a cabin in Alaska

The President's own brother Elliot actually suffered from the same bouts that Kermit himself suffered

Alcoholic Elliot had a mistress named Katy Mann, a maid from Ireland, and it's extremely difficult to find any information about her, except in old New York gossip sheets from the early 1900s. Supposedly she brithed a child by Eliot (which would mean the child would be Eleanor's older sibling, and FDR's brother-in-law). This birth was never acknowledged by Theodore. Theodore was a very rich man, and still in the early stages of politics. The scandal would ruin him.

Miss Mann threatend Elliot with a paternity lawsuit. Theodore hired private dectives to watch her every move.

Theodore paid $10,000 out of pocket to shut her up, but any record of her or the money disapeares from the papers or journals, and her final fate is unknown

*demolishes it*
*tries to rebuild it but realises the materials dont exist anymore and the architects are dead*

if i remember right it used to be smoke from industry and chimneys and so on.

The preacher's farts

Those buildings are actually protected from demolition.

>not 1768 so you can grow up with napoleon and go on all of his conquests and become one of his most loyal marshals to the end

do you go hiking and visiting places outside of the burghs like the highlands and islands?

high on illegal marijuwana right now lads

im talking about ones like that, that were demolished

Bring back snacks

sad

Not really. They're quite hard to get without a car. I've been there before on holidays though and really are nice. The only time I've seen things like wild deer.

Those were probably shitty slums. Middle class housing has been protected.

going to heem this scotaboo yank runt if he ever sets foot on this green isle

feeling insecure about not being able to program again

Literally don't know how I would have learnt without being taught it in school/uni. You can try to teach yourself but you better be prepared to force yourself to learn strange maths and logic if you want to actually be decent.

saving my money for the trip la ;)

hey lads

youtube.com/watch?v=xZ3fVEA8lNE

any /cornwall/ man in

All famous Roosevelts suffered from depression, and most would be considered assholes if not for their incredible wealth and ambition.

Theodore's depression got so bad that he left his promising New York political career behind, and his daughter, and went to live in Montana for 3 years. During these 3 years, he became a cowboy, a sherrif, and hunted alone in the woods for food. When he returned to NYC, he quickly left to go to Cuba.

His ride up San Juan Hill is legendarily stupid, but legendary. As colonel, he was the only one on a horse. He rushed a head of his regiment straight into machine gun bullets, lost his hose, got off, and killed a Spaniard with his bare hands

FDR also was depressed too. After he lost his legs, he fucked off down to Florida and away from his wife, and had a very long affair with a mistress, knowing his wife was upset, but he didn't care.

niggers?
not a huge fan

considering doing the same since im out of alcohol but i find it very mentally taxing

WHAT A LOAD OF COCK-A-DOOKY

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!

wooooow
Not cool bro...

any lads up for a half pint

listening to tears for fears

I don't care "bro"

>Those were probably shitty slums
alri

XD

Stop it Dave

yank popular culture

its Photoshop

>Reading
Wrong country, Bruce.

GamerCon was a generically named Irish gaming convention which was the first attempt to run a professional gaming convention in Ireland, and one which failed miserably. For starters, it quickly became notorious for sheer overcrowding. Despite the convention hall only supporting 9000 people, they inexplicably decided to sell 24,000 tickets. The results were predictable, with long lines of families being stuck for hours outside - and Ireland's not exactly known for bright and sunny weather. The problems went beyond that, too. According to one volunteer eyewitness account, when people started coming in every game needed an update because nobody thought to check for that, and nobody thought to actually buy copies of Street Fighter V for the tournament they were meant to have, either, leaving them having to try to download twelve copies of the game on wi-fi being used by thousands of people. That volunteer was also one of only five trying to manage an entire convention filled with thousands, and they ended up abandoning the entire convention the day after

Going to try something really clever lads
FOY

>Wrong country, Bruce.

forgot it was past midnight and i saw my flight was scheduled for the 19th and that today is the 19th and thought i missed it. almost had a fucking heart attack

>you arrive in Nuneaton

The Vela Incident was an unidentified "double flash" of light detected on 22 September 1979, near the Prince Edward Islands off Antarctica.

The "double flash" was detected by the American Vela satellite, which carried various sensors designed specifically to detect nuclear explosions.

Vela satellites had previously detected 41 atmospheric tests—by countries such as France and the People's Republic of China—each of which was subsequently confirmed by their respective nation.

Los Alamos scientists, famed for crafting the world's first nuclear bomb, who worked on the Vela Hotel program have professed their conviction that the Vela Hotel satellite's detectors worked properly.

United States Air Force flew 25 different surveillance aircraft over that area of the Indian Ocean soon after the "double flash" was reported.

Low levels of iodine-131 (a short-half-life product of nuclear fission) were detected in sheep in the southeastern Australian States of Victoria and Tasmania soon after the event.

The 1979 American intelligence community had "high confidence" that the event was a low-yield nuclear explosion.

The possibility that India would test a weapon was considered; this was dismissed as impractical and unnecessary. An interagency intelligence memorandum requested by the United States National Security Council and entitled "The 22 September 1979 Event" analyzed the possibility of Pakistan wanting to prove its nuclear explosive technology in secret.

It is possible that the French were secretly testing a small neutron bomb not very far to the west of the French-owned Kerguelen Islands.

The most common theory among those who believe the flash was of nuclear origin is that it resulted from a joint South African–Israeli nuclear test.

On 27 February 1980, President Jimmy Carter wrote in his diary, "We have a growing belief among our scientists that the Israelis did indeed conduct a nuclear test explosion in the ocean near the southern end of Africa."

Unironically?

How is quorn. Why are you eating it

new snapchat update is gay and jewish

bumping this because /brit/ is slow haha

>leftist destroying their country just to get some power
History since 1800

>democrats
>leftists

they are apart of the left
not a hard concept

semantics and misnomers, same thing.

I do not trust a majority hispanic nation with 10,000+ nuclear warheads. I'm moving the moment we start seeing that come to fruition. By then we will go the way of all hispanic majority nations, which is down the toilet bowl

reckon white people will be in chains in 50 years

2:1 ratio haha

Just put some tunes on and chill nigga

Love briges
Hate itches
Simple as

youtube.com/watch?v=GmULc5VANsw

good

not good for me

an-bloo-bloo

You arrive in the most impoverished part of Milton Keynes

maybe you should stop being a w*itoid then

this peyton kennedy is really strange looking in an ugly way

its not something you can change
your born with it

Kappa 123

Reading Tora. Humming audibly.

tora! tora! tora!

>the Asian expats are here

listening to the quran on audible while taking a bumming

goooooood im s o stuuupid
might read a book

Bum crack has been itchy for weeks

just went to /his/ again lads, still frighteningly retarded.

>tinder sends me a notification saying 'don't keep your matches waiting!'
>click in
>no matches

It has good discussions if you can filter through the detritus

are you cllever
what book do i read

yo shut up

might become an american black nationalist

*types more loudly than before*

hens teeth lad
what period?

other people seem like aliens and make me feel like im from another planet when i try to communicate with them in real life

Honestly the more I critically think of reality the more I consume the blackpill, the system we are currently living in will probably collapse in our lifetimes at some random point in time since the government wouldn't dare spill that specific of information.

Native populations of Western countries are getting replaced by double digit IQ idiots and nothing really resembles culture anymore, everyone more or less only lives for hedonistic or disillusioned reasons. If you think spoiled millennials and Gen X kids are going to sustain this you are delusional
Varg is right

just ride the decline m8

economics is the primary driving force of history

hmm
18th or 19th c somewhere

economics is a silly term like content that doesn't mean anything

Boss has this weird fucking handshake where he puts his hand out but doesn't squeeze at all

The Last Bohemians by Vic Gatrell
Batavia's Graveyard by Mike Dash
Redcoat by Richard Holmes

Got lots more but these are all good starters

he's a soyboy
you might as well be a woman if you don't have a firm handshake

Yanks and reddit go hand in hand

not a letter

living in a material world
and i am a spiritual boy

cheers nice one
found batavias graveyard for free

Living in a Mario world
And I am a soy boy

call my name

alri

you can stay comfortable with your perspective of reality, in the long run it will only hurt you mate

‘You feel as if she is the only thing that can make you happy when, in fact, she is the source of all your pain,’

youtube.com/watch?v=mvum8AK2pjE

ji dong won

oo its a good un, the first third is dutch social history about the munster baptist riots and its background kinda (sets the scene for the book), the rest becomes a genuine horror story.

is he talking about heroin

Her*

Golden Brown texture like sun
Lays me down with my mind she runs
Throughout the night
No need to fight
Never a frown with Golden Brown

Every time just like the last
On her ship tied to the mast
To distant lands
Takes both my hands

Golden Brown, finer temptress
Through the ages she's heading west
From far away
Stays for a day

the 21st century belongs to the white man

do you have to play the first 63 super marios to understand?

just sat and comprehended that there are actually men twice my age who sit in their rooms watching series after series of 2d japanese girls doing insufferable "cute" things

not going to lie i'm disgusted.

it belongs to the greyman

>book is finally off loan
mfw

unlike Jews the white man can move forward in the face of adversity and hostility

like this tune but for some reason I never paid attention to its lyrics
My lovely kim sam soon

Gordon Brown texture like sun
Lays me down with my mind she runs
Throughout the night
No need to fight
Never a frown with Gordon Brown

Every time just like the last
On her ship tied to the mast
To distant lands
Takes both my hands

Gordon Brown, finer temptress
Through the ages she's heading west
From far away
Stays for a day

Terrible thread

Very true

we should ban xbox

fuck niggers

terrible post

*whispers into your ear* "remember that time i cheated you out of the leadership hahaha"

shut up
*farts on your face*

JIJ BENT ÉÉN SUPERKANKERFLIKKERTJE.

might set up a hotdog stand in town and lace all the hotdogs with arsenic cause I'm a bit of a cunt like that

i'd like to take her maidenhead if you know what i mean

YO SHUT UP

>One report in particular, from January 15, 2013, stands out for showing the then-14-year-old’s volatile temper. His mother told police that when Cruz refused to go to school that day, she took away his Xbox “privileges,” hiding the game system away in her vehicle.

>Enraged, Cruz “retaliated and threw a chair, dog bowl and a drinking glass across the room,” she told cops, according to the report. Cruz called her “a useless b***h,” along with other profanities she declined to share with the police.

>Four days after Cruz’s 18th birthday, Lynda Cruz called the Broward County Sheriff’s deputies because they’d been fighting over the paperwork Cruz needed to get a Florida State identification card. The mother was worried, she said then, because he’d mentioned wanting to get a gun — and had started “cutting his arms … to get attention.”

>Other neighbours have described him abusing animals, including setting his family’s dog on another neighbour’s piglets, or shooting at their chickens with a B.B. or pellet gun, according to the Miami Herald.

business idea: radio seven

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Tylenol_murders

yaaaaaaaaas

Lmao

What's the blackpill? Nihilistic acceptance of the decline?

Hi name is what my name is who my name is chka chka Slim Shady

@85825722
off topic

Dog bless

I agree with him
The jew media is determined to take away guns from law abiding white people

the pill you get to take before growing up, it causes you see the end of the world in everything. very normal behavior for young males, the world revolves around them so they cant imagine how it would end without them being there.

Phone alarm has sent shivers down my spine
Once more unto the breach

might do the same but poo in a chocolate fountain instead

don't mind guns but american gun culture is cringe

wish i had an AK-47

>cringe
reddit

>reddit
cringe

Buisness idea: steal shit from /lit and repost it here

what is the word for when you cringe at things you yourself have done in the past
is it still cringe

reddit.com/r/cringe/

ngl not a huge fan of Mondays

>reddit
reddit

>/brit/
reddit

we can't really destroy capitalism, can we?

maybe it's better not to try. reading critical theory, capitalism critiques, accelerationism and those kinds of stuff can drive a person insane

>Cred Forums
kill me

You sit at your desk and shitpost on Cred Forums, how hard can your mondays be

What an utterly wacky-wild bunch we are.

the number of school shootings that have happened since the year 2000 around the world: ENGLAND: 0 GREECE: 1 NETHERLANDS: 1 SPAIN: 1 INDIA: 1 ARGENTINA: 1 RUSSIA: 1 CHINA: 3 MEXICO: 4 AUSTRALIA: 5 CANADA: 5 GERMANY: 5 SOUTH AFRICA: 5 USA 212

My complaint was based on factors other than difficulty

where do people in germany get guns haha

From Switzerland

what about scotland

engineer and build them themselves

i kissed gordon brown once

presumably 0
possibly grouped in with "England" if the list was made by a yank

After a massacre at Dunblane Primary School in 1996, there have been no school shootings in the UK.

snopes.com/dunblane-school-shootings-ban/

Oh fuck off, you dreary twat.

dave

dave

not dave

to early to have dave in a superposition lads

morning

madainn mhath

Sporty idea: the Worcester Berties

wypipo be like twitter.com/kleogiady/status/964140863424290816

things i hate #18599861
remembering the ace combat fandom is full of weebs

>fandom
cringe

sister was listening to nigger music so i ran up to her and said "turn off that nigger music"

my sister gets angry when i say nigger

nigger

and then she told you to fuck off back to your pungent cavern of a room

have never found an opportunity to say nigger
it's not a very useful word

what the fuck

poo nigger

Terrible thread

Was gonna have a wank but decided not to

Prior to the tournament he suppressed his sex drive so he wouldn't be useless against female opponents. He did this by raping Puar repeatedly while it shapeshifted into a bunny girl (I wish I~ were joking)

She tried to trick him by flashing the cleavage, but his training saved him. Then I guess he said he was going to rape her and she was asking for it.

vote labour

Good

Yeah

weird to think that that japanese princess studies at leeds