Why do when they try to banter it always end uo feeling tryhardish? Is it because their lack of soul?

Why do when they try to banter it always end uo feeling tryhardish? Is it because their lack of soul?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_art
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no its because i am your boss and you are a mad seething wagie, that suffers under severe inferiority complex and self loathing trying to compensate with resorting to negative traits of others

Spoken like a true Aryan.

sorry my chinese translator fell through the floor in chinkholistan
please speak ingrish

They are perfectionists that aim to please.

i am solely born to please korean bull

Your anger should be directed towards building one unified Reich, not at me. I'm going to have to ask you to leaf if you continue with your rudeness.

>I'm going to have to ask you to leaf if you continue with your rudeness.
make me soydiluted slant eyed manlet

I'm going to ask you to leaf.

And I said make me

no sense of humor, rigor-ism and suppression of human expression
on the other hand they are not used to criticism and they're caught off guard when it happens
they consider it unnatural for them to be wrong

even your pic is constipated

Is a German friend willing to lend me a few minuts of his time to help translate a few sentences to english? I didn't want to make a new thread just for that

Also I already tried real-time google translate and it's doing a poor job, ples anyone?

write them down here

Basically just this, it's really old Nazi propaganda and my professor is making me do an art piece about it but I gotta know what it says first

>top right
"revelations of german religiosity."
is what the press, who belongs to the jewish art merchants, called this

>bottom left:
the titels are:
"Christ and the sinner", "death of Maria from Egypt", "the deposition from the cross" and "christ".
the """artists""" are called Nolde, Morgner and Kurth.

Thanks user

it is about "Entartete Kunst", see
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_art

Where would you rate Swedish banter?

Even words than the Germans, but not as bad as the completely humorless Norwegians. You just sound stuck up and edgy, except the odd rare moment like those Finno-Swede memes which puts you above the Norgays

>no sense of humor,
fact

>except the odd rare moment like those Finno-Swede memes which puts you above the Norgays
Made by finn

That was an American flag. Don't know why you edited it.

your mom

Because in real life the sheer presence of the ARYAN puts him at the top of every male hierachy, thus he never had to cultivate the godforsaken practise of banter

I swear this board is full of people who never step outside their cities.
Germans were so fucking kind I was amazed. Their humour is dumb and childish (I mean, they still laugh at charlie the unicorn and love some stupid ass song about stonehenge)but otherwise they are cool.

Krauts should be bombed to hell again