neighbour pls

>francophile
je baise ta mère

* loud gay noises*

je comprend pas fils de pute parle français

Je suis un chien

>francophile
hello

Qu'est ce que tu viens de putain de dire à propos de moi, petite salope? Pour ton information je t'apprends que j'ai été diplômé premier de ma promo dans la marine, et j'ai été impliqué dans de nombreux raids top secrets contre Al-Quaïda, et j'ai plus de 300 meurtres confirmés. J'ai reçu un entrainement en guerre des gorilles et je suis le meilleur sniper de toute l'armée Française. Tu n'es rien pour moi excepté une autre cible. Je vais te putain d'effacer avec une précision telle qu'elle n'a jamais été vue sur terre auparavant, note bien cela. Tu penses que tu peux t'en sortir après m'avoir dit ce genre de merdes sur Internet? Réfléchis à nouveau, enculé. En même temps que nous parlons je contacte mon réseau secret d'espions dans la France entière et ton adresse IP est en train d'être tracée en ce moment même alors tu ferais mieux de te préparer pour l'orage, ver de terre. L'orage qui efface cette petite chose pathétique que tu appelles ta vie. T'es putain de mort, gamin. Je peux être partout, n'importe quand, et je peux te tuer de plus de 700 façons différentes, et ce juste à mains nues. Non seulement je suis entraîné de façon extensive au combat sans armes, mais j'ai en plus accès a un arsenal entier provenant du corps d'armée de la marine française et je vais l'utiliser en entier pour effacer ton cul misérable de la face de ce continent, espèce de petite merde. Si seulement tu avais su quelle vengeance impie ton petit commentaire "intelligent" s'apprêtait à faire descendre sur ta tronche, peut être que tu aurais fermé ta putain de gueule. Mais tu n'as pas pu, tu ne l'as pas fait, et maintenant tu en payes le prix, espèce d'idiot. Je vais chier de la fureur sur ta tronche et tu vas te noyer dedans. T'es putain de mort, gamin.

C'est une édition francophile , pas francophone.

Tu es quand même le bienvenu frérot.

HI sweetheart

Some Libyan attacked two girls with a knife last night. One of them is some local singer apparently.
Some of your people make it really easy for us to hate you.....

Hello maltanon.

so much for maltan knights

Good morning (is it morning there?).

You must be joking.

If we're being totally honest, it would have went unnoticed if it was a Maltese who did it.

you had to put on your steel plate armor when going in streets like in good ol days

It's 1 32 PM currently so close enough.

You're joking right? The media would ride it like a whore on a dick to show
that it's not just foreigners that do crime.

Knights "left" a long time ago. I wish they grow their balls back, and return desu.

11:35 here. Good afternoon then.

I'm not though. It's the same everywhere, you hear it more when it comes from immigrants (no matter who they are).
If it's a local, the violence isn't talked about much because it's either "he's a bad guy/crazy" or "the girl had it coming". When it's an immigrant "omg look at these foreign savages"
I don't know much about Maltese media but I don't think it's any different from other places.

I'm not saying what the Libyan did is okay though. He's an asshole like so many others

A couple of years ago there was an argument between a Maltese woman and some black guy.
And she apparently was telling him to go back to his country (classic) and she spat on him.
The guy then resisted arrest and there's a video of him getting tackled down by the police.

The aftermath? Daily articles on it by most news portals, him getting interviewed multiple times,
and the fucking minister of equality(yes, we have that) issued a public apology to him in the name
of the Maltese.

Does this shit happen when a Maltese is a victim? Fuck no. If last night's accident, the nationalities
where reversed, and it was a Maltese knife-man attacking two Libyan girls, even those hostile remote islands
still in iron age or whatever would hear about it.

hi my babies i will take care of all of you

good, you need to bow down to your black masters

Funny how I'm in a Francophile thread, when our Past with France was less than ok.

post your green eyes you mountain dwelling wombat

I should learn from the best, ie. France.

France is racist, they only give you 400 bucks of welfare a month and half your rent, can't even afford guccis

So the 1257 cases of domestic violence last year were made by immigrants?
Or the media covered all of them?

Anwar, I want to massage your prostate with my throbbing erection.

for the moment i'm in the dark, just woke up and idk when i wake up i need to cuddle somebody so bad

Hello, is this dugai?

Nice.

I wouldn't say all get covered, but some sure do. You hear about wife-beaters, for example.
But that's Maltese on Maltese. The media has no reason to parade that, you know? But they
do get reported, of not all, some of them for sure. Also, if the media had to report all of the
foreign crime, they wouldn't have enough airtime/page space/whatever. But when you watch
the news and they go to the court segment, you're more likely to hear about foreign crime.

nice ? 20000 years of slavery, you need to pay with interest whiteshit

> Also, if the media had to report all of the foreign crime, they wouldn't have enough airtime/page space/whatever.
Same for "national" crime

>But when you watch the news and they go to the court segment, you're more likely to hear about foreign crime.
That's exactly my point, we are on the same page so why you get so angry?

You never actually had to fight for your APLs do you?

shitposting aside my parents were never eligible for welfare, and my dad's friend lets me rent one of his flats undeclared so no aid

It's a hassle and very hard to get. Also you pay for welfare through taxes so it's not free money like so many people say.

wow lewd... do you know how to that properly?

let me tongue punch your fartbox miboun

I've been told that I'm very proficient.

nah, it is nice.

I'm not angry. You're more likely to hear about foreign crime because they commit more crime than us.
Compare the Maltese population with the foreign one, then check the fact that our jail's prisoner population
is half foreign, and that's with our late trend of giving suspended sentences, so you can image how jail would
turn out if we actually send them to prison. All I'm saying is that foreign on Maltese crime is treated like
Maltese on Maltese, while Maltese on foreign, especially if the foreign is non-European, then it is racism and
they parade it like the case with the woman spitting on the black dude.

Also, I assure you that the media has no reason not to report Maltese crime, on contrary if you try to
point out that crime is escalating die to foreigners, you're more likely to be tagged as a xenophobe
or racist.

due*

it's understandable, so many shitters occupying very good estate they should not be able to afford. I know this dude for example his mother is half schizoid and she pretends to be a successful writer like rowlings and spends entire days and and night in a city center duplex screaming/recording poetry she posts on soundcloud, two neighbors moved because of her, she gets all kind of benefits to afford this parasitic lifestyle. she also forces her kid to stay with her so she get a single mother status for more bucks, she also instilled delusions into him that he one day will be a great singer when all he does is play guitar. needless to say she ruined all his chances of ever graduating
France's welfare system really sabotages the market and society's global benefit I tell you

b-be gentle y-you guys know that i'm anally virgin

Malta is liberal?

Yeah. Very.

To the point that our first black ghetto's Maltese residents are labelled as racists
by some (some organisations or ngo scum) when they point out that their town got turned into a zoo.

You're making generalities out of specific cases.
I can tell you about how it helped my uncle bouncing back after getting fired back in 2008 (société générale) or how it allowed my sister to afford her studies.

Actually the amount of fraud regarding welfare is way lower than fiscal fraud. So it's not the welfare system who's plunging the economy. An example would be Nordic countries who give even more welfare but don't have the same economic issues.

>they commit more crime than us
I doubt it and would need statistics about this desu.
Don't forget that corruption and such are as much of a crime as violent ones. The nature of criminal acts depends mostly on the social status of the people.

If the average immigrants is poorer than the average maltese, they'll be more represented in theft and violent crime. Therefore they'll also be more numerous in jail. Idk about Malta but in France people do end up in jail for stealing food for example.

>they say their town got turned into a zoo because of black immigrants
>how dare you call us racists

I'm talking about knife attacks, theft, attempted murder, rape and attempted rape etc.
They are well taken care of, when it comes to basic needs. No need for them to steal for food.
none of them are homeless.
You can doubt my claim all you want. But the articles upon articles of foreign crime, and the prison's
population is evidence enough that they commit more crime. And like I said, they have 0 motive to hide
Maltese crime.

Yeah, how dare they complain that black immigrants turned their town into a crime infested mess? Evil racists!
My mistake for mentioning the zoo part though, they didn't say that.

forgot to mention corruption. it's more likely for a pig to fly, than for anyone to get convicted for corruption. We keep hearing
stories of scandals upon scandals, yet nothing happens.

hey malta

why can't israel and the islam world at large work together? I mean, i know israel has its problems with Palestine, but from what I heard, most muslims don't care about Palestinians, so what exactly are you mad at them for? Both of your religions and ethnicities are more identical to each other than christianity

also did israel get banned? i haven't seen a poster there for a few days

not muslim or jewish btw

hello

most posters here are maghrebis so the palestine-israel conflict don't really concern us

>but from what I heard, most muslims don't care about Palestinians
That's why when Donald Trump said that Jerusalem was the capital of Israel Muslims protested all over the world from Morocco to Indonesia. Then you have traitorous Muslims like Saudi who are starting to work with Israel.

Well most Maghrebis irl are still into this conflict, especially Algerians. Lately Israel has been secretly spying in Algeria.

This is what I said, immigrants are often poor and are more represented for blue collar criminality and there fore in prisons since white collar crime don't take you to jail.

And they don't hide Maltese crime, they just don't talk about it as much.

It does, they bombed us.

how many years ago
hamam chatt right? it's our fault for welcoming terrorists
sad desu

>hamam chatt right? it's our fault for welcoming terrorists
1. OLP aren't terrorists
2. This is our right to give asylum to whoever we want
3. This was an attack on our soil, which goes against international law and is an act of war.

>I swear, the NSO has info about everything but crime.

How are knife attacks, rape, and murder caused by poverty?
They have no reason to steal, as they have food, shelter, and money
provided to them. You could, I guess blame drug trafficking on poverty
but then again the Maltese do that to, and we don't have anyone dying
of hunger. Media reports crime, irrelevant of who's doing it. I don't know
how they choose what to report and not to, but violent crimes usually always make
it to the news. All I'm saying is that unlike you originally said, if a Maltese guy attacked
two Libyan girls with a knife, it would not go unnoticed, believe me. This case, of last
night, I've only seen two articles about it, one from a minor portal, and the other on from
media owned by the opposition party (if it exists any more).

If a Maltese guy attacked two Maltese girls.
How dense are you not to have understand after so long?

And yes violent crime has been proven to be correlated to poverty. But if you don't want to accept that.

It would be reported. I mean for fuck's sake this weekend a news regarding a dude throwing
a bucket of paint on another dude's car for annoying his girlfriend was reported, you think a
knife attack won't be?

They are not in poverty. They have clothing, they have food, they have showers, they get cheques.
What about the foreigners who commit crime who aren't illegal immigrant or what not? I'm talking about
Serbs, Italians, Romanians, etc. etc. We get a lot of those too. Are they all in poverty?

Poverty is relative.

If you just have enough to live and see people driving cars, having nice clothes, you'll feel envious and poor.

You're the one taking about illegal immigrants, I am talking about immigrants in general since they often are poorer than locals.

I didn't say crime = poverty, I said that people in poverty usually commit more blue collar crimes.

But you seem to be either stupid or have too much of a bias to understand what I'm saying seeing how you just move the goalposts everytime.

> they often are poorer than locals.
Not the case here. They often own vehicles, normal clothing, and have no trouble with living.
Illegal Immigrants often also own cars, and they're seen wearing designer clothes and holding smartphones.
If they can afford those, then I think they're doing ok. And yes, you're right that people in poverty are more
likely to commit crime, you're right in that one. But it shouldn't be excusable either.

Call me stupid all you want. I'm just saying it as it is.

i didn't follow the conversation but north african diaspora is literally the worst diaspora and they are nothing like our locals desu so don't get a general idea

Forgot to mention that there have been cases of foreigners coming here specifically to steal.
Apparently they don't even bring clothing with them. So there's that.

I'm only talking about what I see happening here. NA criminals are mostly Libyan.

>shouldn't be excusable
I never said it was. I even said it wasn't for it to be clear.

Amazing how you just can't understand. U think I'm losing my time with you.

Tunisian diaspora is qualified most of the time. Don't lower yourself to the level of Algerians and Moroccans

yes sure

I didn't say you did. What is it that I can't understand?

All of this started because you said that if the knife wielder was Maltese,
it would go unnoticed, which is false. Tell me, what am I supposed to understand?

Or don't. This could be a misunderstanding after all.

Very nice

our media censors when foreigners do crime but ride a dick like a whore when locals do crime.
i really dislike media

I know what you mean.

Media reports the crime, irrelevant on who's the criminal. But when it's is a Maltese on,
non-European, especially blacks, you'll start seeing articles popping up on our problem with racism, lack on inclusiveness, and all of that.

Tfw soft hair AMA

send pics

Why are menas men so prone to violence and immoral conduct ? Is it because of the traumatism of having your willy cut off when you were a child ? Is it because you're insecure about your sexuality and so try to show how tough and manly you are ?

youtube.com/watch?v=HqeDQDgML7o

L-inkwiet jibda mal-qawma taż-żobb.

UNREST BEGINS WITH AN ERECTION?

Exactly, my friend.

WELL IT ENDS WITH EJACULATION

TRIPS

Depends. Ejaculation might escalate the unrest.

what is your endgame ?

DEPENDS WHERE

QUADS

Exactly. Depends where.

SUCH AS IN YO MAMA (I HAD TO)

I assumed.

BY THE WAY WHAT DO YOU DO IN LIFE?

fuck you go in hell

I'm a postman.

SALTY

HOW OLD ARE YOU? WHERE IN MALTA DO YOU LIVE? HAVE YOU EVER BEEN OUT OF MALTA BESIDES SICILY? DO YOU HAVE A GF? WHAT ARE THE GIRLS LIKE IN MALTA?

I'm 30, I live in kemmuna, I've been to Germany, I don't have a gf, our girls are really sexy.

ARE YOU A VIRGIN OR DO YOU HAVE GIRLS IN YOUR PAST? DID YOU GO TO COLLEGE? IF SO WHAT DID YOU STUDY?

I've seen action, I did not go to college.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comino
>POPULATION: 3

THAT WAS A JOKE RIGHT?

What? You expected actual info?

WITH ANY FOREIGNERS OR ONLY MALTESE? IF I WENT TO MALTA WHAT SHOULD I DO THERE?

IDK ITS NOT LIKE I COULD DOX YOU IF YOU SAID VALETTA OR SOMETHING

HOW DID YOU FIND Cred Forums

Both. If you came here, I'd suggest you to visit Marsa. There's a lot of your kind.

My grandma told me about it. She e-rps on /r9k/ a lot.

HOW COME THERE ARE JEWS IN A TOWN WITH A POPULATION OF 4K

HAVE YOU MET ANY JEWS? HOW ANTISEMITIC ARE MALTESE ON AVERAGE?

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN HERE?

No, not Jews. black people. I know you like them.
I've never met any Jews. I'd say we're neutral on you.

since the 80's.

WHY ARE THERE BLACKS IN THAT SMALL TOWN

DO THE KNIGHTS OF MALTA HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MALTA CURRENTLY?

WHEN DID YOU COME TO 4CHINZ

tolerance and diversity

no, they have access to some room or two at fort st.Elmo I believe, but that's it.

in the 80's.

HOW DID YOU LIKE GERMANY?

It was ok. Too many Germans though.

IS THERE MAFIA IN MALTA?

please go away you make me cry

Yes, it is called "Il-Kurja".

I USE YOU TEARS AS LUBE TO BUTTFUCK YOUR MOTHER

WHAT DO THEY DO?

They launder money through church donations.

ah memri

rude

thechurchinmalta.org/mt/posts/category/curia

*TIPS FEDORAGHQX*

HOW RELIGIOUS ARE MALTESE?

gib shoe

Why are you looking up the shit I'm typing? Are you genuinely interested?

And to respond, yeah we're quite religious.

i'm bored as fuck.
i have wasteland 2 on my pc for over 6 months, should i play it?

Are you interested in doing so? As in, does the game interest you? If so, just do it.

Which reminds me, I have a free copy of AC: Black Flag and I should totally download and play that.

not my style, i'm not that into post apocalypic scenarios, more of a medieval/fantasy kind of guy
but i do like the gameplay

>black flag
top 3 AC games, go play it.

I'd say try it for the gameplay. I had a similar situation with Dragon Age, where I enjoyed the setting and
story (and I'm usually not into high fantasy) but I really did not like the gameplay. I also got that one for
free. I did not finish it but the story kept me going until (almost) the end.

I plan to format my PC so I'll have to do that first. I'm mostly interested in Black Flag due to the pirates.

WHY NOT

MALTA IS THE SEMITIC MANS FOOTHOLD IN EUROPE

WERE YOU RAISED TO GENUFLECT ALL THE TIME?

origins is great
go finish it i say. one of my favourite RPGs

>wake up feeling like shit
>suffer in traffic road
>go to my calss in uni
>wait like 30 minutes
>no one is in class
>Check my email
>class is cancelled cuz teacher is sick
>she posted the email on 1:40 AM
Who the fug check their email this early in the morning?!??!!??!?!
Couldn't the teacher just told us before a day at least?!?!?!?!?!?

Eh. I don't know.

I genuflect in front of Arab women.

Well, if the teacher woke up sick, or got sick in the evening there's no other way. And at least they care enough to send the email. I know what I'm saying...

Horrendous thread through and through

She said she was still recovering from her sickness which means she didn't get sick this morning but before that

>suffer in traffic road
do you, by any chance, live in Ajman or Sharjah?

ARE THERE ANY IN MALTA? HAVE YOU EVER FUCKED ONE?

And I assume you did not have a lecture with her then? Well anyway I experienced lecturers
giving no fuck and not contacting you at all. Usually we could check on the school's website
for cancelled lectures, but by the time the first lecture (8AM) starts, the list is not yet updated,
so if your 8AM lecture is cancelled, you're fucked. Some contact you, some just don't give a shit.

Yes. No.

WHY HAVENT YOU JUST GOTTEN A MOROCCAN PROSTITUTE OR SOMETHING

HOW JEALOUS ARE YOU THAT I USED TO HAVE A LEBANESE GF

There are none.

And, sure. kinda jelly.

THEY HAVE THEM IN SPAIN TUNISIA AND MAYBE SICILY THOUGH IN TUNISIA YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET A REAL GIRL

Good to know.

independent.com.mt/articles/2007-01-14/news/orgies-in-malta-167634/

Well, that was 11 years ago. And I'm not interested in whores.

please excuse Genrikh
he's a jew

>he's a jew
Yeah, I noticed.

He doesn't bother me. I like him.

SUCH A SWEATY

FINAL SOLUTION IS A TRIP TO TUNISIA THEN

T. GUPSY FUQR

Final solution (heh) is to give up.

THATS THE QUQ WAY OUT

WHATS THE MATTER CANT AFFORD A FLIGHT?

shut up and kys

I just figured it all out guys, if I cyberbully people hard enough my sadness will go away

T. QUQ

you're a lesser race you look like shit and you are stupid and I sexually humiliate all your female relatives

not worth it.

tfu for stealing the gold.

tfu tfu give back cippi.

it takes me all the energy I can muster to divert my mind from hateful thoughts. It's been years since I thought about God

go run over some folks

How do i make myself go study instead of wasting my time ? please halp me

I don't know enough about medicine to say with any certainty but I am probably compromised in some way down there that I don't even know yet.

Take a break. go eat/sleep..etc

i was just eating and drank some tea

Ehh, can't help there.

je came here to save that pic, i hope you don't mind lads.

can you be my dad and fix me ?

T F U
TFU

T. INCOHERENT RANTINGS OF A SCHIZOID QUQ

WHY NOT? YOU DONT WANT BROWN PUSSY?

GHEY

Just relax,
eat healthier, try to sleep well...etc, that worked for me

you kikeshits really figured out how handle child upbringing. with your kibbutz matrone assuming all the authority figure grounding work and taking the oedipal sexual frustration of kids instead of their respective mothers

Palestinians are not straight, we are gay settlers from Crete.

RELAX ?
i study 33/36 hours a week.
whenever i go back to my dorm room i open my pc and play vidya or come here or watch some videos.
they expect us to study 3/4 each fucking day.
i didnt study shit for at least 2.5 months now,yet the first semester went well which gives more of a self esteem boost and overconfidence and giving me a feeling about not needing to study.
now the next exams are coming and i should be ready but i cant get to study.

and i just want these two fucking years to pass quickly.

But you wouldn't still be around if everyone were gay unless they specifically had hetero sex to reproduce.

>francophonie
Meh

post cool nasheeds so i can smoke a joint to.

It s okay to be gay

...where did I say it wasn't?

My friend, I myself need fixing first.

Maybe....

I'm already hated enough, I won't make them hate me more by posting the "wrong" one.

Let s go with the boys

YOU! Tell France to give me back the Cippi of Melqart!

I don t hate you ya malta

It s a biece of stone
Don t start with the moral value non sense

youtube.com/watch?v=hawiLowkABg

youtube.com/watch?v=532WebuZjNQ

that's all you get, i'm to lazy to search for more

YOU SHOULD BUILD KIBBUTZIM IN THE BANLIEUES

NONEXISTENT SETTLERS FROM NONEXISTIA

IF YOURE TOO PUSSY FOR PUSSY BECOME A PRIEST

thanks

>a piece of stone.

Mamma mia that's from the Phoenician age mate. it has Ancient Greek and Punic
written on it. Fuck the fucker who gave it to the French fucker for some reason.

I thought about becoming a monk, and right now it's looking good.

BENBIKH TU ME MANQUES

What s in for you

WTF IS THAT SHIT YOU ARE POSTING

Heritage returned to it's place.

Honestly though, I find it funny how people whine about the French taking De Vallette's
sword and dagger and say that they belong to us, which they don't, while there's something
in the Louvre of more historical importance that actually belongs to us. Of course the don't
know about it because they're dumb.

On ne rend pas Saki lubrique svp.

>thought about being a monk
Same, have you ever read St. Augustine's confessions

looks like a basketball strategy drawing

No. And I wasn't being serious. I jokingly suggested it to myself before though. As a way to get rid of my life and just lock myself in a covenant.

Logic do you have it

Works fine in my head but execution is terrible

Basics

are you a coach or what ?

you play competitive ?

A playmaker coaching a bunch of dogs

That feel when just ate a plate full of koupes.
Life doesn't get much better than this.

Elaborate

>when dugai user doesn't respond

what is it made of ?
it looks like...short shit logs

Almost forgot to post this.

It's a mixture of bulgur and flour stuffed with meat, herbs, spices, and onion.

I think we have these in wedding parties.
The name ain't new to me either.

if malta was to fight everyone else in the world then every malطيز has to fight 15555 person
oh looks delicious

doing competitive events like tournaments

Nah still trash

The average Maltese man, forged from the blood and semen
of his Punico-Roman ancestors is more than capable to take
on that number of people on his own, with his bare hands while
he's busy filling his face with pastizzi and wine, arguing with his
neighbour about parking space, and being balls deep in some
horny British tourist that is cheating on her husband with this
marvellous Mediterranean specimen.

We have fucking perlini in the house!

you cant defeat the superior chad nafri that gets all the pussy he wants

you don't look like this irl

You call those men? Ever our women have more ha-- I mean
have more testosterone than those sissies. Image related is what
a REAL MAN looks like. The Maltese man. Gods walking among
pitiful pansies.

Serious question, how closely related are Tunisians and Maltese?

its funny that i was looking for that image, that i saved from you weeks ago ,and was going to make another kind of reply.

only the old guy would be able to match one of those BULLS

genetically ? not much i think
phenotypically ? some/many could pass in both places

Not as much as you'd think. I personally took an ancestry test, and was shocked when
I found that I'm only like 2% NA.

hahahahahah the fat one can bulldoze the whole street m80.

So the people he posted in Could pass as locals where you live?

the young guy on the left maybe.
man being choked yes.
the fat guy and old man naaaah.

the fat one will be knocked down by one hit by one of those

i have your dna test hehehehe

Why is this degeneracy allowed? I thought Morocco at least pretended to be a pious Muslim country

The most alpha two of the photo won't pass there huh? Says a lot about Tunisia desu.

>i have your dna test hehehehe
creepy, yet intriguing.

acoording to the articles it was to promote being fit

you could have reverse searched friend

i bet none of those fit chads i posted could pass in malta

>creepy, yet intriguing
you shared it with me :D

OWO

No such ugly being passes as a local here, you're right.

>you shared it with me :D
You're making it sound erotic.

>No such ugly being passes as a local here
>implying those four in your image are not ugly
at least the ones i shared are muscular.
in these generations a muscular guy will get more pussy than a beautiful sissy boy

>You're making it sound erotic
some percentage was 13% as i remember,cant find the pic now

Pluto and Popeye are the perfect alpha specimen.

some percentage was 13%
That's my ME part. I can't access my account right now because I
fucked up with passwords and emails because I'm a fucking retard.

Forgot to comment on how you also remember the numbers. I barely do myself.

>Pluto and Popeye are the perfect alpha specimen.
you also said the exact same thing

>I can't access my account right now because I
fucked up with passwords and emails because I'm a fucking retard.
yes that too

yeah I know. But this time I "accidentally" deleted the email address.

Why are you pointing that out?

Honestly, If there is something that I learned from Cred Forums, is that if I visit Tunisia, I'd be falling in love constantly.

WE'RE FULL

I said visit, which implies I'd fuck back off. No worries I won't be a hypocrite and emigrate.
I love it too much here anyway. My only hypocrisy lies in my affection of your women.

im just joking,i will welcome you here personally and show you around some places, then when you get relaxed I WILL TIE YOU UP AND SELL YOUR WHITE ASS TO SOME HORNY LIBYAN.
jk

If that horny Libyan is female, I have no objection. And if she's wielding a knife,
even better.

How did you know my ass is white? You truly are a creep.

>lives on island inhabited by christianzed arabs
>"i must go to arabia to get woman"

>Libyan female
no such thing.

>How did you know my ass is white?
i have my ways.

Francophilie*

>no such thing.
Well, that's disappointing. I was already imagining stuff.

>i have my ways.
I'll cease this here.

Here's a song about selling gas.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKqcW7Tjxyk

dirty kikes
youtube.com/watch?v=GJOV_cN-JP8

Labayka ya tiz

you will fight for palestine

all it would take to fix me would be a strong fatherly figure to tell me with his deep voice that it's going to be alright.

I didn't know my dad, where's my daddy, why you beat me for asking about him ? you put the guilt on me I didn't do anything I barely know how to count,we live like this because of you
where's my daddy

Ok, I'll adopt you.

can you vocaroo the following please ?
"you are doing well son, I am very proud of you and I love you. Don't put too much pressure on yourself and don't be afraid to handle your responsibilities "

>the things I do

vocaroo.com/i/s02atpe2vm8q

thank you..thank you so much

Anytime. I kinda made a funny voice, to sound better because my voice is shit, my son.

he means kibbeh