There is nothing worse than being an indian or paki

there is nothing worse than being an indian or paki

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/tripcode/!!vQ53qGZI7sR/filter/text/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Being African, Arab, Southern European, Kurdish, Jew, Latin American... there are many kinds of hell.

OH NO NO NO NO NO
*INHALES*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

At least you're in Canada. Imagine being back in your native shithole.

I'd take it over being a tiny Asean in a war zone.

Gypsy

being african in the west can be good
arab can be good (only lebanese)
southern european is god mode

kurd is ok
jew is good
latin american in middle class family is good

you can be the richest, chaddest poo and it still will suck

gypsies are indians basically

>comparing being southern european to being indian

You went too much on Cred Forums m8

*sigh*
Here we go again

HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKING MENTALLY ILL HAZARA MONGREL FUCKING STOP IT

OP IS NOT PAKISTANI, HE'S FUCKING LARPER WHO WE EXPOSED ON DISCORD WITH A MOD FRIEND.

He hates pakis and indians

>gypsies are indians basically

lol no. Gypsies are punjabis and the vast majority of punjabis are Pakistani.

This is Op, a disgusting subhuman mongrel. If I looked like you i would have killed myself a long time ago

N-nothing wrong with being Arab

there's no difference between most punjabis and most indians most look 90% alike

mega cope

Hey, he should do plastic surgery, nothing that can't be fixed

what about being mexican

He's actually pretty handsome unlike most curry and paki men

He is roman after all

you can't be handsome with a subhuman retruded jaw

Dhaniavad for existing, India

lmao Its Hazara Elliot Rogers
First of all, OP, you are a mongoloid so basically a HAPA not Curry/Paki.

2nd.. stop this shiit

Fuck of self hater piece of shit.
Meds and lats are second only to the wh*tes

This is true, I cry thinking about this everyday, man I would do anything to become white or hispanic or anything that's not brown/arab, even if I had to worship the devil and go to hell

lol yeah being bongladeshi must be bad af

major cope, btw he probably mogs you

meds yes, but latin americans aren't that good, they're barely above northern indians, both are below arabs like lebanese but above arabs like gulfies

worst than being a paki/indian

ye at least some pakis have a chance
bongladesh is born over

if that's you, most women here would avoid you, only fat crackheads would want to be with you for free weed
anything else is betabux

Pakistani here.
Life is too easy here.

you could always be Sw*Doid

I'm part Bengali dude and I have no issues. Either you're not trying hard enough or just have shitty haplogroup
lol nope.

Nope.That's an indian photo I've found on brit

post ur picture I bet I mog you hard and you're just larp coping, otherwise you wouldnt be on this site

>get some plastic surgery to fix your mongoloid eyes
>get blue contacts
>larp as white
profit

Gypsies are from Rajasthan not Punjab.

i've already posted my pic on this board like 4 times

lmao you look like a gay faggot, only pussy you've ever seen is your mothers

lol neither any pakis or bongladeshis have any chance, you'll shit in your pants soon like the indians when the rising white nationalists kicks out your brown ass, no matter how lighter your skin color is, so good luck

I don't hate myself, I hate my luck for being born in this Muslim shithole, and you're lucky

DAT COPE

>canada
>white nationalists
Retard detected

Paki here. I ain't afraid'a no wh*Toids!

fug XDDD

white nationalists loooooool

low iq boonga

Strong Chad jaw
Well kept facial hair
Lucious hair
Confident smile
Caramel chocolate skin
The Bengali looks much better than you self hating fuck.

>Latin American Southern European
>Bad

????????????????

samefag go away, he looks like an effeminate faggot, he's probably never seen a pussy, I mog him hard

Brits are pussies and not even close to being white-nationalistis,but If you want go to Poland alone If you have the guts, Porki trash. They'll bamboozle your 5,2 Paki body

n-no you :)

>5'2
183cm with Pathan ancestry, nigger B*nglafreshi.

We beat up Poles here. Even white Brits hate them.

you just sound like a butthurt manlet black skinned bongladeshi who has no idea how the world works

bhai saab. Trust me. No point in shilling for whites.
9/10 of them aren't like the autists on this Bhutanese yak milking forum... in that normies don't really give a shit about Cred Forums memes and are just chill and shit

grooming little white girls eh

Kek'd

you bongladeshis have a huge inferiority complex to whites even more than we or indians do so its not a surprise hes dumb

Shilling for Whites/Any other race is still better than shilling for brown ugly goatfucker, whether it's the paki or you or me

>you just sound like a butthurt manlet black skinned bongladeshi who has no idea how the world works
says the Porki who thinks he's any better than bongladeshis, lol this is the average Paki in pic

>tfw you'll never be paki

why even live?

You've never seen pussy either and never will
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I look nothing like him, I'm punjabi not poo in loo.

But that's besides the point, you can be a 7/10 paki like me but still fail with white women, stay in ur manlet shithole lamo

Post a pic

but anyway I guess I'm a low iq bongali that's why I want to kill myself, maybe in the future I'll shot up an entire mosque if I get the chance here in Bangladesh. I hate my shitty country more than anything. Wish atleast I was a 183 Paki

lool, why the self hate so much? you live in bongladeshi land you dont live in the west to see what life could truly be like

>Wish atleast I was a 183 Paki
mfw only 171 cm

In all seriousness tho dude. You only have one life. Just take the stoic pill and accept it for what it is. If its any consolation the world is fucked anyways

Maybe Pakis shouldv'e killed all of us in 1971 so I wish i didn't have to live like this

Honestly last time I mesured my height i think it's 5'7", being 20 years old now, Maybe in western standard I'm a manlet

They should have killed an islam hating cuck like you, I'm not even religious but exmuslims are huge cucks.

And lets go further than that, turkics/iranics/brits should have genocided us desu

Why are Banglas such infidels for?
All the atheists at my school were Bengalis or whites...

I wish I was Turkish. KARA BOGA is too based.

like indians, they are cucks, they would whore away their sisters/mothers to bleach their gene pool so of course they will trry to appease white people as much as possible by rejtecting their culture

Reminds me of the anti-Muslim Iranians who constantly get BTFO by the based Ali.

don't worry porki, I wipe my ass with the holy book you call "Quran" everyday, so I guess I'm doing something good in my life, Also ex-muslims are not the one's you call cuck, you don't even have the ability/requirement to call someone cuck when your Paki girls gets fucked in UAE/Qatar. Atleast I have the gut to leave this religion or shit on Allah's face. Goatfuckers should die more. Death to Islam and pakis/bengali muslims

TBQ the problem you have is being too self-conscious.
I never look to the literal goblino caricatures I live with and think ''How unhappy they are''
The fact is:They're to dumb to realize their misery.
Ugly normies generally dont care about your appearence

>when your Paki girls gets fucked in UAE/Qatar
So?

Stay mad. You'll forever be a poor manlet nigger.

true pakis and indians are subhumans but bengalis are worse

hm

At least I'm not a Muslim

i stated that earlier, but fuck all of you anyway

Religion is irrelevant.
It goes a little like this:
FACE
HEIGHT
FRAME

looking good pajeet, if you had lighter skin you could be in bollywood

>mfw sinning and drinking all year but still fast and pray during Ramadan.
I think its because we are conflicted inside... tho usually not full fedora like this guy:

>At least I'm not a Muslim
no matter how hard you try to appeal to westerners, they'll always assume you're muslim

meanwhile muslims like turkeys/lebanes/afghanis/iranis get a free pass and no one assumes they are muslim

muslim = brown indian in the west

how do I fix frame? I have face and height but my mental and frame stop me (as well as being indian/paki)

I have narrow shoulders, how do I fix?

Okay I'm a amanlet 2 feet ugly nigger, but you can't even show your face, shitposting here in an anonymous board is not the right place for a Paki to take pride in FACE HEIGHT FRAME anyway, so stfu and pray to Allah to become a white in your next life

I don't care about your life ffs. I'm just happy and thank Churchill I'm in a first-word country.

they'll not, they're not low iq punjabi like you, just because you had some bad experiences with white doesn't make your claims right anyway, at the end of the day YOU are a muzzie

can you prove you've fucked white girls before?

I haven't
But you should try Brit girls, they're not really that good looking compared to other Euro girls.

>can you prove you've fucked white girls before?
oh man you are pathetic my man

he's kinda right, I'm leb and no one assumes I'm muslim unless I tell them

when retard shitstains like you pakis and somalis make being muslim your primary identity and make the world know that you're muslims by dressing like third worlders and sporting pube beards, people begin to assume you're what the average muslim looks like

And why are you so obsessed with white girls/skin colour

You're literally an incel

you're just another third class immigrant, quit whining here ffs. even the syrian rapefugees gets a pass. Atleast I am well aware of my self and how shitty it is to be a bongladeshi, while you live with a shitty false third world sensitivity

I don't and you're assuming things. No need to take your resent and anger out on me.

Good advice, but please don't take this thread seriously again. It's just pajeets baiting other pajeets.

>resent
resentment*

I didn't said anything about being lebanese, this thread started being how shit is it to live as a paki/indian and then I came here saying how worse we are than them. But later this paki user starts to have emotional breakdown and claiming how punjabis are better than bengalis in any way(even if it is) so fuck off

>meanwhile muslims like turkeys/lebanes/afghanis/iranis get a free pass and no one assumes they are muslim

that's what mr currycell said, and he's kinda right

this. being obsessed with pussy/ white girls is the reason you have shitty frame which which probably rubs off on any interaction you have, hence its a vicious cycle

>you're assuming things
>No need to take your resent and anger out on me
now you tell me who's assuming, just accept the fact that you're a brown subhuman and you'll always be or fuck off

damn that stings but its true t bh. I wish we could be chill like Turks

I have ashity frame because pakis/indians dont have good genetics

But I'm a pooboo

>brown subhuman
This is some top-tier inferiority complex right here.
Before I discovered Cred Forums I didn't care about race, etc.

Keep up this mentality and you'll end up dead somewhere. Do you think successful ethnic minorities here think like this?

I really need to leave this shithole.

stop being a cuck. what do you want in your life anyway?

>brazilian being into indians and pakis

no way. you're a arab brazilian right?

>successful ethnic minorities
>Bengalis
sure m8, I'll just walk on

You a manlet? Try taking roids then, kek.

But I want Josh Kelly's build (pic related)

I want to like you guys but its hard, bengalis are fine actually they tend to be liberal-ish in the west. Pakis and somalis though are fucking subhumans, they put hijab on their daughters at the age of 4-5, wear pube beards, walk around places with their 3rd world clothing on and always have a preacher attitude/air of superiority to them when they're really subhumans.

I know SHITTONS of muslim groups, virtually none of them aside from pakis and somalis force their daughters to wear hijabs or their sons to become super durka muslims, fuck these guys make me embarassed to say I have the same religion as them.

>Nope.
I watched an Indian based telenovela too early as a kid and became like this

Plenty of successful Bengalis here.
Your parents should've migrated to Canada/USA/Australia/Britain like all the chinks/south Asians do/did.

you are right

no I have bad frame, I'm decent height (180cm) but thats the bare minimum here. I have narrow shoulded and a weak, slender frame

>I really need to leave this shithole

then why are you still here?

It's kinda addicting, no?

I'm not an expert but you should ask

you're right, at least I didn't had to live in this shithole, better than killing myself now

Try buying a dog. Go walk him out in the street, it's very fun and you'll soon forget that this shitty website even existed. Britain also has beautiful streets last time I checked.

*have

Maybe. I've considered buying a German Shepherd.

Forgot pic

>this thread

ayyyy based bro

You guys should quit this website, it is getting in your head and making you feel like shit.
I'm unironically north african and I never had problem with girls.

how many have you fucked? can you provide proof? nafris are ugly af Idont believe you

You're half way there

>and I never had problem with girls.
Based Stromae

Sup?

>killing myself now
You might as well

It's just this one leaf shitposter who really hates south Asians.

I've noticed this pattern of autism among HAPAS.
essentially the same mentality Elliot Rogers.

ive proven im paki/indian multiple times, keep coping thinking i'm that weak jawed hapa

>that flag
>that post
redundant to be honest

Nice. You should really get off of this website as soon as possible before it becomes a permanent part of your brain. Trust me dude, this website WILL ruin you if you stay here long enough, listen to this dude

Stop giving that cuck attention, maybe he'll build up the courage to do the deed at some point

Don't try to act evil
All germans are cute goofy autists

Post face with timestamp.

you first, this isnt facebook

The eternal hapa strikes again.
I wouldn't call him handsome, but his looks definitely aren't what's keeping him from getting laid. He could easily pull an average or even fairly attractive girl so long as he has a decent personality.

thats not me

post face

nty, if you have the autism go search for it in the archives

After reading all of your comments: thank god Im white. All none white people online seem like they cant stop talking about white people, either praising or hating them.

Make sure to enjoy it while white people still exist

i don't have autism, post face

It's not in the archives

desuarchive.org/int/search/tripcode/!!vQ53qGZI7sR/filter/text/

I didn't post under this trip back in 2015, there was a christian paki who posted >tfw being paki threads and I posted my pic once in his threads

That dude is an Ethiopian not an Indian.

I would post my face but my phone is at my parents' house, and have no webcam

Don't try to act smart
All Brazilians are retarded delusional macacos

let me have my fun you autists, I wanna larp as a persian to take away from my miserable existance as a paki/indian