President Jimmy Carter was the true last man who I believe has the honor to be called the president

President Jimmy Carter was the true last man who I believe has the honor to be called the president.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8npcT1dPEdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is the problem with Clinton?

Is this post ironic?

youtu.be/8npcT1dPEdo
He tried to warn us. We could have stopped this. We didn’t listen.

Unironically agee.

is this post ironic?

Press F for the American dream

Answer you cunt.

is this post ironic?

Carter’s only crime was telling the truth.

>ruined the Middle East with letting Iran become a terrorism exporter
>letting an another country hold your citizens hostage weakening the perception of America’s strength
Did you even live under any of his policies? The economy was fucking terrible under his presidency.

He was the real one who killed the soviet union by setting the groundwork and Reagan just came along and took all the credit.

Reagan destroyed California to irreparable levels

>Ajax never happened
Dipshit

HE HAD SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH A WOMAN

Ah yes, invading Iran would have been such a good idea and not Vietnam on steroids.

Incinerating a bunch of women and children in Waco would be a start. Or basically being the president that started the NSA police state.

nixon was great

inb4 watergate

He told the truth to the American people which they couldn't handle.

Billy is the greatest president in the history of the US

Carter was the guy who basically threw his hands up and said we can't fix the economy, we should just accept shitty standards of living and rationed gasoline forever.

But he was good person

>Good presidents after WW1

'no'

>Waco

Don't pretend americans care about Waco when literally 0 (zero) federal agent had to answer for that and your population is completely okay with this.

The popular perception of something doesn't mean a particular person has to share that (retarded) opinion.

he was the last one where the jews weren't in total control. after him the jews coopted the religious right, brought on ronny reagan and have never let go ever since

I can think of two guys who cared about Waco

Good people don't necessarily make good presidents

Not even that. His entire family are self-righteous assholes.

Clinton also presided over the mass gutting of US manufacturing and shipping of it to China and Mexico.

He was the last decent person in the White House with morals.

>In a nation that was proud of hard work, strong families, close-knit communities, and our faith in God, too many of us now tend to worship self-indulgence and consumption. Human identity is no longer defined by what one does, but by what one owns. But we've discovered that owning things and consuming things does not satisfy our longing for meaning. We've learned that piling up material goods cannot fill the emptiness of lives which have no confidence or purpose.

I can't imagine a US president these days saying anything similar.

bump

t. peanut farmer

He saved Middle East. Camp David Accords