Europeans, what do you guys actually think of the large demographic changes occurring in your country? Scared? Happy...

Europeans, what do you guys actually think of the large demographic changes occurring in your country? Scared? Happy? Angry? Indifferent?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City#Demographics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you feel?

Worried about nativist backlash.

I think all non-whites should be shot desu

Pls link article

I don't care (I am an immigrant)
Anyway, this thread is aimed at Europeans so can we keep it that way? Europe has had a much longer history so it is more interesting to me.

link

I don't mind seeing a foreigner every now and then, but when I notice I'm the minority in some space while still within Finland's borders it really ticks me off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City#Demographics

Why do you think we care? Modern europeans are nihilistic and don't care about their people or history.

I dunno. Its just you have been white for so long and have never had a tradition of immigration. I have a hard time believing you guys "are nihilistic and don't care about their people or history"...

latinos are immune to accusations of institutional racsim, pretty culturally western, and have qts so no complaints really
aside from the subject of immigration, Hispanic Americans are more conservative than the average American

We had migration from inside europe since Schengen, people from the outside are a small portion.

It's shitty.

Literally everywhere I go

It just isn't realistic that immigration will stop so why think about it all

We are up to 35.1% now, ask the minorities how they feel about us taking it back and pushing them into far off suburbs.

Why think about anything for that matter?

do you want to be shot anlgo?

Some things are interesting

Despising anything that could be interpreted as nationalistic is pretty well indoctrinated in western europeans ever since the second world war, so the majority doesn't care even if they should

Well there has been invasions from outside of Europe into Europe which brought their people with them and thus lived side by side and mixed with the natives. I don't know shit about my country's history and neither does the average person here. I unironically know more about American slavery than WW1 because that's what is teached here. Most danes (not sure about other countries) see nothing wrong with non-danes becoming a majority as long as they behave like us. I wouldn't put the blame on America but America's entire melting pot and diversity thing surely is spreading over here.

I'm assuming you don't live in a Mexican hood?

it's quite bad.

We have a mix of over-population, uncontrolled immigration, and less Maltese children being born.

Well I suppose if you guys are happy with that then there is nothing to fret over

I really like it.
I want all Europeans to become brown.

>Hispanic Americans are more conservative than the average American
Yet largely vote democrat because they are POC and republicans are racis.

I always have been minority despite of being full European in my country even in my own region since ithe 70's, so I don't care of more inmigrants

Have you met any from our place? Too many times I've heard about people going there.

I'm not happy about it, there's just nothing to do about it so why worry? When I'm dead it doesn't matter if there is immigrants or not, cause I won't be there to enjoy/hate it anyway

Pisses me off desu. Really hope we end up with a proper nationalist party in the mainstream soon, had enough of Cuckbyn and May

No, I haven't. Do they come here for a vacation or work?

Work ofc.
I'd rather not comment on their quality however.

It happened in Kosovo. I see this as justice

>When I'm dead it doesn't matter if there is immigrants or not, cause I won't be there to enjoy/hate it anyway
I think this is attitude of silent majority

t. chi

yeah, well we have a shit load of nationalities working in various jobs, so adding another nationality to the list.

>I'd rather not comment on their quality however.
They're not the only one, if it makes you feel any better.

I understand that for some jobs, we don't have enough people, but having them move here with their families is not
the way to do things, in my opinion.

It's the attitude of a declining civilization. to think people spent their entire life building cathedrals yet never lived to see them finished

we can make fun of Americans all we want but Mexicans are better than Arabs, Africans and Pakis

Rage

Hate it

Scared and angry
also how about you mind your own fucking business
as far as i know your country's demographic changes are greater than ours

>as far as i know your country's demographic changes are greater than ours
But this thread isn't about that, stay on topic