Are persians white? I'm persian and honestly I consider myself white

are persians white? I'm persian and honestly I consider myself white

we have more in common with europeans than we do with arabs or pakis as well in terms of language and culture too

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/image/VA4BGP8A37sHCogtqx8Hvg/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I swear every "minority" on Cred Forums is a white guy LARPing

>are persians white

only the indo european ones. the rest of you are brown poo in loos who don't want to admit it because you hate poo in loos.

Even Levantine and Maghrebi Arabs are whiter than Persians

kerem tu kunet soosmarkhor

Not really, I see lots of people from lebanon and palestine here and they look inbred af.

Persians have a very europid skull, hitler said we were the truest aryans and if you put most of us beside italians or greeks you can't tell the difference, so if they're white, so as we.

fuck off currycell

>I have no argument
>let me reply to him in a language that he doesn't understand, that'll show him!

Fuck off you brown inbred goatfucker.

>calling your masters brown goatfuckers
back to eating lizards

why does it matter whether you're white?

Why do so many Middle Easterners pretend that they are just as light-skinned as Southern Europeans? Why are they so insecure?

our identity matters, we stand in solidarity with europeans against the mudslime hordes

Honestly fuck off.

Because he's ashamed of the fact that he's brown like the rest of the mentally ill non-white people on this board, so he wants to be considered 'white' as if it will help him cope with his shitty life.

That, or he isn't even iranian, he's just a LARPer baiting for you's.

Thought you were a Muslim, currycel?

desuarchive.org/int/search/image/VA4BGP8A37sHCogtqx8Hvg/ It's that paki

LOL A LARPER

I saved that image from him with the same name, so what?

I am a true blue iranian. We stand against the muslim hordes.

This. Hungarians are proud of their Asiatic origins, which is why they are repsected by white nationalists. On the other hand, Middle Easterners who are ashamed of their ancestry and pretend to be just as white as Italians or Spaniards make white nationalists cringe.

I think this proves that currycel is that hazara faggot.

You're in Canada but do you speak Persian?

Yeah

Persian is the language of gods

How complicated is it? At its face, it looks like Arabic

Very easy if you speak a fellow indo european white language.

Very difficult if you're a chingchong or arab nonwhite scum

Ok thanks. I speak English and Spanish so I might learn it

this

fuck off mexiturd savage, your tongue doens't deserve to speak the graceful aryan language

>On the other hand, Middle Easterners who are ashamed of their ancestry and pretend to be just as white as Italians or Spaniards make white nationalists cringe.

You say this like we give a fuck about what white nationalists think about us. We don't like them to begin with, there was an actual white nationalist who tried to preach racism here in Qatar, he got fined and got deported.

Also, we don't try to act like 'we're white', whatever that means. It's just a meme on this board, don't take it seriously.

Bruh I'm white

your mom

(F)ersians are not human beings