How do Indian men feel when they see their women with white men?

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

How do Indian men feel when they see their women with white men?

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

literally noone is attracted to indian women
they look like they are dirty

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

bobs and vagene

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

I almost had an Indian gf once.

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

Paki women are way more hotter than Indian women

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

Would you a Yousafzai?

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

i would fuck any girl that isn't hideous or disfigured

Brandon James
Brandon James

Indian women love rice i dont even know why. all girls that like me, the indians consistently like me the most like wtf i aint giving up beef ok

Oliver Williams
Oliver Williams

They prepare the acid, butcher knife and call up their entire extended family for a good ol’ honor killing. Even relatively Western ones.

Levi Bailey
Levi Bailey

I don't think they take it up so bad really.

Zachary Ortiz
Zachary Ortiz

they feel all rape-y, probably

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

on the surface level, most pajeets would feel bad knowing they are inferior

on the inside though, they'll know that our women deserve white guys

cuckolding is a huge fetish in india, indian men will pay you thousands just to watch a white guy fuck their wife

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

I used to go out with an indian girl, and whenever we would walk around the city we would get funny reactions.

Indian men < 35 years old would give us death stares, Indian men > 35 years old would give us judgmental looks, indian women would look on and be jealous

James Green
James Green

I wouldn’t be surprised if the “Canadian” shitposting on /pol/ is all done by self hating poos and chinks like you

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

I'm not self hating, just black pilled

Angel Ward
Angel Ward

How the fuck are white guys virgins? Even Cred Forums browsing losers pick up Indian/Asian women with ease.

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

Stop feeling sorry for yourself you autist.

Andrew Allen
Andrew Allen

cuckolding is a huge fetish in india, indian men will pay you thousands just to watch a white guy fuck their wife

this can't be real.

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

1) fat
and/or
2) le 56% genes

John Torres
John Torres

search it up it's real

Adam Cox
Adam Cox

i never really leave the house and I have no self-confidence, so hard to pick up women that way

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit