Does anyone else think super hero legitimately constantly fuck each other...

does anyone else think super hero legitimately constantly fuck each other. I'm not talking about fan canons or multiple universes. I'm talking about how during the real life Olympics the amount of condoms used is so much that it becomes an actual problem for the clean up crew.

With shit like the DC universe's watch tower, or Avenger's, these literal Gods must be having constant casual encounters every second

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boys_(comics)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>does anyone else think super hero legitimately constantly fuck each other.

Naturally.

I once got into an argument with a friend about whether or not the x-men school kids would be fucking each other 'knowing' that there dean would know instantly and the consequences/ just the creepy idea of some old bald fart watching you

You have a problem and it's time to acknowledge that.

its a funny thought to imagine the kids suddenly all fucking each other when Prof-X gets killed every so often

>brad what the hell, shouldnt we be mourning or something?
>Sally its okay, i've been at this school all my life, this is the 3rd time this has happened, lets just take advantage of it

No, because current societal norms tend to apply to the setting.

Now if we're talking about the future of the 31st century, then yes. All those attractive teens living under one roof, hormones running rampant, with vibrant imaginations, and a multitude of exploitable powersets... Goddamn.

Especially these three. There's no way in hell the Founders don't make a sandwich at least once a week.

I assumed the teen titans were one giant orgy house for this reason.

I mean seriously who thought it would be a good idea to let a bunch of teens have there own organization where they have there own rooms and are unsupervised by adults?

Batman

yeah the selected Robin of choice would probably be the only one who wouldnt join in the festivities

I'm sure something to that effect goes on but there's always exceptions. Clark is too pure to be with more than one woman at a time.

That because Batman rapes him at home.

It kind of bothersome how much heroes at least the older ones act like teenagers

Look at that tendril in the second panel and tell me they didn't get into some crazy sex.

Yeah when I learned about Olympic village I applied it to superheroes to. You put a bunch of hot, battle tested comrades in tight outfits together and you're pretty much asking them to fuck.

Superheroes are generally upstanding people and I doubt most of them would do that. At least until recent years when writers and artists stopped giving a damn about their fetishes showing in work/

>Superheroes are generally upstanding people and I doubt most of them would do that.

People have plenty of casual sex. Superhero cosplayers have a lot of sex with each other, I don't know why superheroes wouldn't.

They didn't. The lesbian she was sharing bodies with kept cockblocking him.
I swear to god, this is canon.

you mean like how wonder woman was more or less created to express bondage fetish?

Again, because they're supposed to be unrealistic people with more puritan morals than regular folk.

I assume the women do with each other.

Because superheroes aren't fucking repressed nerdy cosplayers and plenty of them haver healthy monogamous relationships or don't fuck around

Well, let's keep the JLA out of this thing. Thing in the X-men or some other supergroup with a more lously moral compas. They should be fucking at least twice a week.

They did here.

Cosplayers at cons and olympians both have a similar problem of being away from home, away from normality, and in a situation where emotions are running high and there's a lot of fun to be had. They are after all olympic games.

But these are limited situations, both in terms of available partners and time. Eventually all but the most dimwitted cosplayers are going to notice that they're seeing the same people over and over again, and it becomes less about spontaneous sex with strangers and more of a weirdly broken sort of relationship. Likewise olympians; there's probably an equivalent to the first year of college where a first-timer does all that, and then the returning competitors are involved to a far lesser degree.

The point of the condoms is of course barrier protection (which prevents the spread of disease, which would be particularly crippling for entire nations were their teams to suddenly be afflicted with, say, gonorrhea) but the actual use of condoms isn't necessarily sexual, and the number deployed is down to the hosts wanting to leave little to chance (again, because of the disease thing) and the sponsor (the supplier of the condoms) wanting to make sure their brand gets the most out of the huge amount they paid to become a sponsor. If that means thousands of unused condoms floating around, condoms being used as water balloons, or whatever else - sure.

There are undoubtedly those competitors who go all-out sexually at the olympics, but these are most likely young, excited, fairly naive people with shitty social lives because they spend their whole life training. Plenty of competitors have families and we would assume are as happily settled as anybody.

A more useful comparator would be travelling sales reps, or truckers. Always on the road, always away from home and the balance it forces your life into. Maybe prisoners or military - the kind of people who by force or by choice end up blowing dudes in public bathrooms.

Have elastic stretch powers,

will fuck own ass.

S'all I'm sayin'.

Honestly I would imagine there's a policy in place to keep that exact thing from happenening. Especially in the Justice League...ESPECIALLY after what happened to Sue Dibny. Just killed the whole vibe.

NAH
NAH
NAH
NAH
Power Girl and Wasp
BFF
Fighting Crime
Having a good time
Kryptonian Powers
Pym Particles
MARTINI NIGHT
It's the Power Girl and Wasp Show!

Kill yourself.

Nah

Does DC have any sluts who are on Daredevil's level?

I mean all the ladies love Nightwing, but he doesn't get THAT much action

if no one in DC masturbates I guess they all get enough sex

>shapeshifter

>can turn into ANYTHING posted on /d/

>leaving house, ever

In the DC Universe it's generally established that while the main heroes are usually in committed relationships, the single B-listers tend to sleep around with each other.

>Hal Jordan had a threesome with Lady Blackhawk and the Huntress (before Gail Simone REEEEE'd at it and people kept piling retcons on it)

>Vixen was once lured to a trap with the promise of fucking the Question, whom she had heard from some other heroine was a good lay

>Flash and Zatanna briefly hooked up after Iris West died

>Aquaman and Wonder Woman had a little something when Mera got crazy and left him

>Green Arrow fucked Black Lightning's niece and Manitou Raven's wife, who also had a little something going on with Firestorm

>Hawkgirl made a play for Sand and hooked up with Arsenal to deny her feelings for Hawkman, but kept having kinky dreams of zero gravity bird people sex. Meanwhile, Hawkman was spending his time fucking Power Girl

>Power Girl fucked Hal Jordan and even thought he had knocked her up

Hal Jordan. He even has the same penchant for toxic relationships.

Batman is kind of a manwhore but too spergy to actually enjoy it, and Green Arrow is often a sad slut.

These are people who's entire reality is defined by comic book writers and artists.

You only ever see celebrities fuck other celebrities so I guess it would be the same for superheroes. But superheroes don't live scripted lives like them so they tend to actually consort with regular people.

user do you have no understanding of human interaction? Just because they're wearing costumes and have a moon base doesn't mean that superhero teams are always breaking out into mass orgies.

>user do you have no understanding of human interaction

Well this IS Cred Forums...

I think the thing with the olympics is a lot of these athletes are always to busy training for relasionships.

Supers dont have this problem as much.

>Dick
>not getting any
DO YOU EVEN READ COMICS

Isn't "Oh I can't have a normal life or a gillfriend because of THE DANGER" a superhero cliche?

Nightmare nurse is slutfire done right.

Whenever a thread like this comes up I can't help but imagine some thirteen year old behind the computer hoping that his rule34 fantasies are 'real'.

It's just so, naive.

>I'm not talking about fan canons
You are, quite literally, talking about fan canon.

>the kind of people who by force or by choice end up blowing dudes in public bathrooms.

Truckers fuck hookers all the time.

If you're sucking a dick it's because you want to suck a dick.

I am glad Fearless Defenders died and that Marvel forgot about whats her face.

Damm it Bunn, Fearless was so good and you went and did this shit, he should have just stuck on a Valkyrie solo serious minus annoying Lesbian tag along.

Does this count as a threesome?

>Nightwing slept with Batgirl while engaged to Starfire.

>Catwoman slept with Wildcat, her trainer.

>In Beyondverse, John Stewart hooked up with Hawkgirl right after Vixen's funeral, who was his fiance.

>Also in Beyondverse, a 17-year old Flash had a relationship with a 13-year-old Shazam.

>Arisia, a 13-year-old GL, forced her body to grow and then immediately had a relationship with Hal Jordan.

>Secret Six had a group orgy, which included a child.

>Red Hood slept with Talia al Ghul, Ra's Al Ghul's daughter and his adoptive father's (Batman) ex/baby momma. She was also sleeping with her bodyguard at the time.

>Johnny Storm slept with and later became engaged to Ben Grimm's girlfriend, Alicia Masters. He is also now sleeping with Black Bolt's wife, Medusa.

>Hal stole Guy Gardner's woman while he was in a coma.

>Ultimate Wolverine slept with a barely-legal Jean Grey and later with Mary Jane Watson while occupying Spider-Man's body. He also slept with Witch, the mother of Magneto's children (Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver).

Larger-than-life heroes (Superman, Batman, etc.) are usually saints when it comes to this kind of stuff and are only swayed by shit like magic spells or love chemicals, but a lot of the less popular or less grand heroes get involved in some real scandalous shit.

Why the fuck? Fucking DC Clark can get any women he wants.

What does that have to do with his post? Are you seriously exposing the fact that you can't even comprehend a simple two-sentence statement?

Alan Moore is spinning in his soon to be grave.

>>Hal stole Guy Gardner's woman while he was in a coma.

Kari came onto him. Hal did nothing wrong (that time).

Can someone explain this to me?

Yes, he can, but he remains a one woman man. He is kind of an ideal.

The panel? Kraven is treating Spidey like an animal. Affection is something you use when taming/rewarding an animal.

Shooter pretty much confirmed that the Legion fucked constantly between themselves.

where do you live that attractive people having sex with other attractive people is not considered a cultural norm

I can see Superman and Batman just stepping out of the orgy parties and doing things together away from the others.

That in turn started the rumor that Clark and Bruce are a gay couple in closet, which is totally false.

This reminds me of a story.

One time when I was living alone without my roommates, my neighbors upstairs woke me up.

Because they were fucking so loud and grunting and moaning so hard I could hear them slapping each other.

I don't think anyone will ever believe me either.

[citation needed]
your proposals aren't all wrong but the olympic villages RUN OUT of condoms all the time. like, they cause actual, real-life shortages and have to ship in more. you want to tell me all of those millions of condoms are being used as water balloons and not for sex?

>Neighbors having loud obnoxious sex

Yeah, you're right user; what an amazingly unique one of a kind story; no one would ever believe that's possible.

that happens all the time bruh

Were they in a relationship or was it just casual?

I mean, if it's two people you'd never think would fuck, I get it.

>Were they in a relationship or was it just casual?
Who even knows, people move in and out around here so often I don't get to know anybody on a personal level ever.

Oh.
Sorry to bother you then.

Catching people in the act is run of the mill. I once caught two classmates of mine having sex in the classroom. They even invited me to join, but I was late for work.

>I once caught two classmates of mine having sex in the classroom. They even invited me to join, but I was late for work.
Man that IS crazy.
That's the kind of shit I honestly only hear about.

I assume it was just a guy and a girl.
Which would have been gay.

>Tim
>not being pegged by every girl in Gotham
what?

Yup. She was pretty hot, though. Plus there's thr golden tule.

and teenagers are written like adults is my biggest pet peeve

just kids in the academy would always be fucking
it's dorm life
even the weird kids are getting it in

there's nothing wrong with that either

you're a liar, Fearless Defenders is shitty and that's coming from someone who fapped to it a lot

because Shooter is one of the few writers that made super heroes like actual people instead of moral compasses and archetypes

whoever makes the gold, makes the rules?

Why people say this and pretend it's relevant is beyond my ability to understand, especially when they know what people are referring to.

I don't think that was particularly deep.

Batman actually has less sex that a lot of characters. He only let his rules go throw the window for villains, because he knows that those are safe emotionally.

The original JLA? No.

Superman was too much of a boy scout, Batman was too autistic, Wonder Woman's too new for that kind of shit, Martian Manhunter was still mourning his family, Aquaman was married to Mera and Flash had his Iris. The only who would party was Green Lantern and he'd do it alone.

The later JLA when a bunch of members came in? Yeah, there were some fling like Batman/Black Canary, Green Arrow/Black Canary, Flash/Zatanna and so on.

The Detroid era JLA? Oh, yeah.
The JLI? Plenty of casual sex and even orgies.
The 90's and 2000's JLA? Yes. There were plenty.

This was kind of brought up in james robinson's starman. The golden age starman and black canary fuck out of battle passion but end it to stay with their true lovers

what are you talking about
what's the golden rule about Devil's threesomes?

I want scans

it's a plot-point in The Boys, which i highly recommend
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boys_(comics)

There was also a bit of platonic romance between Batman and Wonder Woman in Brave and the Bold and then after the 80's reboot Wonder Woman was super into Superman, who friend-zone her. Later she and Batman had another platonic romance and Fkashpoint pretty much ended with she still in love with Batman.

>later with Mary Jane Watson while occupying Spider-Man's body.

He tried but it was later confirmed he didn't.

There have been multiple olympians who have said that the olympic village is basically nonstop public sex out in the open and most olympians have sex with multiple people per day.

THAT TIME YOUR UPSTAIRS NEIGHBORS HAD LOUD SEX AND WOKE YOU UP SO YOU WERE LATE FOR WORK THE NEXT MORNING?

IT WAS ME, BARRY! ME!

She has the hots for Bats because he's just a normal human male who still exemplifies all the virtues Greek mythology exonerates outside of raping women as often as possible. Plus the fact he keeps rejecting her makes her want to come back.

>Secret Six had a group orgy, which included a child.
Don't forget the ventriloquist doll.

Point of order: "Hey baby, wanna check out my moon base?" would be the greatest pickup line in the history of the world.

I believe you. What I don't believe is you leaving out the detail that you got hard and quickly fapped before going back to sleep.

I'd post that one scene from The Boys, but I don't want to get banned.

North America.

did blue beetle and fire fuck in any official book
also no, mind canon and the convergence issue don't count

Naturally.

This isn't even up to date.

Well, Power Girl likes 'em young.

The olympics sex village is super overplayed. They needed a condom re-stock literally once because they didn't actually have many condoms to begin with.

Also Olympians aren't forced to stay on grounds anymore, they can fuck literally anyone else they want.

I'm sorry what, Karen Page fucked Ron Jeremy?

yes

wtf am i supposed to see there, tony didn't sleep with 75% of the people on the list

okay ut like
you have the slobs at the bar
or you have these Olympic athletes with bodies like hrrrrrrrnggggg

why would you not pick the fellow athletes?

Holy shit, this is epic! This shit's going straight to r/Cred Forums.

A lot of body builders are actually chubby chasers.

They dig the contrast.

The chart is about six degrees of separation from stark

indirectly

Honestly am quite surprised that Emma's at the bottom.

This is bullshit.
> Ka-Zar + Zabu
> Nova + Galactus
> Wasp + Jocasta
come on.

Not if they're real heroes. Degenerate "heroes" need to be eliminated.

Who made this pic? Someone needs to write "damaged" on his forehead.

All right there Stain

doesn't count then.
unless what you're trying to measure is the ammount of characters who have an ultra-rare std that originated from stark

So they kill you if you have sex? Do they take virginity tests before hiring heroes on their team?

>Eobard Thawne
>Damaged
No.

Most Avengers are total sluts.

Wasp, hawkeye, tigra, wonder man, carol danvers, tony stark, wanda, vision, sersi, hercules, she hulk, black knight, jocasta, monica, Rhodey, black widow, wolverine, luke cage, valkyrie, freaking namor obviously and mantis are all I can recall right now that have fucked multiple avengers or just other superheroes.

I think Cap almost fucked Wanda but usually went after normies or diamondback, Hulk is a total sad sack so no one fucked him, Thor suffered from the case of muh Jane/Sif/Valkyrie plotline. Scott Lang isn't much of a slut to be honest.

Hell even Hank Pym is a total slut. He banged wasp, jocasta and tigra if I recall. Lets also not forget that the skrulls basically managed to abduct him before secret invasion by disguising themselves as one of his superhero groupie.

Hank Pym's dick almost led to the downfall of Earth. That man is truly cursed.

>So they kill you if you have sex?

Not if they're married. Alan Scott, for example, was a true hero in the old days.

>Do they take virginity tests before hiring heroes on their team?
Just lasso them.

No, but Fire and Guy did. It was hot

i don't remember this to happen in giffen and dematteis's run. guy and ice were a thing tho

It was in Guy's own run. Christmas party where they both felt like shit because of Ice's death then someone put a mistletoe over them. Next issue opens with Guy walking to breakfast with Fire's boot in hand.

>Spidey
>Ben Gimm
>JJJ
>?

>Hal Jordan had a threesome with Lady Blackhawk and the Huntress (before Gail Simone REEEEE'd at it and people kept piling retcons on it)

Yeah, because ANYTHING that happened in fucking "Cry For Justice" is worth remembering.

That's beside the point.

It was established in both JLA and Green Lantern that the JLA teleporters felt like "a million very friendly hands all over your body" to the female team members.

considering how often they fight each other, I honesty don't think they get laid enough.

>this is how Civil War 2 ends

He kissed em. There was an emotion control device and something or the other which led Ben and Spidey turning ultra gay for each other.

More like they can practice their deadlifts on hambeasts to pretend they're still training.

Oh is that what's causing all these gays in comics? How come they haven't destroyed it yet? How come Richards doesn't make a device to counter it?

Pretty much.

Initially she was into Superman because he was a Greek god in every way, physically, and in morals even better, but that was pure fantasy and with Superman friend-zoning her it only got worse.

Then the same happened with Batman, with her seeing him as a normal guy who exemplified everything good and being a good friend, but this time in a more realistic manner with them beginning as flirty friends and then something more, but again because she was friend-zoned she never let it go.

They turned it off at the end of the comic. We all know Jean Grey is behind all of the faggotry as a result of accidentally finding fujos on the internet.

Wonder Woman seems to have something for guys she can't have.

That makes sense. Too bad there's no Martian Manhunter preventing these things in Marvel.

not really surprised, fire is a slut, but i always thought she belonged with ted

She was grieving the death of her friend and shared a lonely night with the only person who knew what she was feeling.

I don't see how that make her a slut. It was a mistake, yes, specially with Guy, but they were both suffering a great deal.

Black Canary also came onto him hard.

Barry is a player.

So what romances happened in the original JLA? You before, the Detroid era.

From what I remember, Wonder Woman was attracted for Superman and then Batman for a while, and the Flash almost cheated on Iris with Black Canary and later hooked up with Zatanna when Iris died. Zatanna also had a brief fling with Batman and has had a crush on Superman for a while. Hal was also attracted to Black Canary.

Otherwise, not much action. For all its worth, Hal still had Carol, Arthur had Mera, J'onn was too shut-in to sleep around, Atom had Jean Loring, the Hawks were still together, Green Arrow hooked up with Black Canary eventually, Metamorpho had no game, Adam Strange was barely around, Elongated-Man already had married his waifu and Firestorm was out banging college sluts.

Firestorm hooked up with Power Girl when the Earth-2 JSA crossed-over with the Earth-1 JLA.

Also, Black Canary first hooked up with Batman before settling with Green Arrow.

Black Canary basically created a chaos in the JLA by being too sexy, vulnerable and easy.

Ah, yes. My memory isn't what it used to be.

>Black Canary basically created a chaos in the JLA by being too sexy, vulnerable and easy.

Every team needs one.

Must be Canada.

Black Canary initially was from Earth-2 as well, and moved from Earth-2 to Earth-1 because her husband had just died. So she was a hot grieving widow and that just made all the JLA heroes crazy about her.

A beautiful and hot widow in need of comfort? That's just cheating, man. No cape-hero can withstand that.

Everything is like Herogasm.

They all want their dicky suck.

Metamorpho and Crimson Fox had an on/off thing which got confusing when there were two versions of Fox because they were twins. Then the main one he liked died and Rex got depressed and killed himself to save his pals.

Was there a romance during the JLA Detroid era?

The only thing i remember from it was that their base was actually some random warehouse that belonged to Steel's girlfriend and when Steel and his girlfriend broke-up she demanded that him and his JL pals got the fuck out of her warehouse, which was really awkward and embarrassing.

I guess someone read The Boys

That was in the 90's, right? The team with Mohwawk Atom-Smasher?

>Was there a romance during the JLA Detroid era?

One of the members hooked up with Vibe's sister and Vibe was butthurt about it, but I don't remember who.

Gb2 Worldwatch, Chuck Austen.

Yea, Gerard Jones' run which also had the great will they/won't they? lesbian relationship between Fire and Icemaiden (a new ice powered hero that replaced Ice when she died). It was a pretty good run, I just hated The Yazz. I'm glad he faded into obscurity.

When the fuck did Natasha fuck Herc?
>Clint and Dinah
How.
>Clint and Shehulk
HOW.

Tony Stark and Black Widow's sex tape was playing in the background at a party.

The Avengers seem like the kind of group that has constant toga parties.

>>Clint and Dinah
>How.

JLA/Avengers (which was canon for a long time in both Marvel and DC). When the Grandmaster briefly merged the two realities together, the DC World became Earth-1 and the Marvel World became Earth-2, and they often crossover. During one of those Hawkeye hooked up with Black Canary and moved to Earth-1 to join the Justice League and marry her, which left Green Arrow really butthurt.

Fucking Clint

>When the fuck did Natasha fuck Herc?

Some ridiculous Black Widow solo run where she mostly just slept with every male she encounters.

Ahh. Ok.

Part of me would be like no, since its so emotionally exhausting saving the world, and balancing a double life along with the PTSD. but some people respond to stress by over sexin. so not all but prob like a 1/3 are having hard, desperate, regrettable fucks every day like its going out of style. Maybe a small sliver are having non regrettable fucks with a secure and healthy fuckbuddy system

what

Huh, if X23 was cloned from Logan, does she have the same sex drive as him?

Dinah is really a thirsty slut.

Is this loss?

Clint/She-Hulk OTP

Loss of Barry's innocence. Because you just know that Zatanna was up to some nasty kinks even back then.

No but seriously is there any Wasp/Powergirl porn.

So we covered the original JLA and the JLA Detroit era.

But how was the Justice League of America, Justice League Europe, Justice League Task Force and Justice Extreme era?

I know that Power Girl was really freaky back then. She basically had public sex with Hal Jordan while a villain tried to kill both. They just ignored the guy and humped like crazy in front of him.

Clark is probably the one that doesn't take part, but helps his friends out by sending ladies their way.

The thing with Hal and Power Girl was that Hal had gotten amnesia from Sonar and while they were getting pummeled he was complaining he was gonna die without knowing who he was and Power Girl knew exactly how he felt because at this point in time she was supposed to be the Granddaughter of an Atlantean Wizard that was sent 10000(?) years into the future to have a baby that would fight a demon to save the Earth. So they started making out and had it fad to black to imply sex. Hilarious thing after this was she got pregnant with that baby and Hal thought it was his. Other relationships during that time were Metamorpho and Crimson Fox and later on Fire and Nuklon.

Hal and PG still fucked under Hal's emerald shield while the guy tried to kill both, which is hilarious.

Wait, no. The hilarious bit is that PG's baby was actually created by the DCU itself in an attempt to fix the error of her existence by giving her an in-universe new continuity.

PG remains one of the few DC characters to actually be literally fucked by the DC Universe itself.

I said Fearless as in The Fearless (pic related) was good, not Fearless Defenders

I miss Mockingbirds ass.

>I know that Power Girl was really freaky back then. She basically had public sex with Hal Jordan while a villain tried to kill both. They just ignored the guy and humped like crazy in front of him.

And then she got pregnant and thought he was the father, but it was actually some sort of alien that impregnated her to be reborn into the world or something.

You know, Power Girl and Ms. Marvel should start a club.

I remember it being implied Black Lightning either cheated on his wife with or at least became very emotionally involved with Katana back in their Outsider days.

Fire also fucked Guy Gardner and was sexually molested by Icemaiden. And of course, Dimitri Pushkin, the Rocket Red.

They didn't actually fuck though, according to Power Girl.

>sexually molested by Icemaiden

I prefer to think of it as sexually therapy.

Suuuuuuuure they didn't.

This was later retconned close to Infinite Crisis where it was stated that the DCU tried to give her a new backstory as an Atlantean in order to correct her existence, because she shouldn't exist due to her being an Earth-2 character.

So the Atlantean past and the baby were all caused by the DCU itself.

Sure, and Talia "put something in Batman's drink".

If the symbiote is involved it is a threesome

Dude, Power Girl back then was super thirsty. She confessed to Ted that she always gave him signals which he never acted upon. Fucking Ted! Blue mothefucking Beetle II! He was even fat back then!

Doctor Light also wanted Hals dick. The female one, not the rapist.

What the fuck does that matter? I don't really give a shit who Power Girl fucks, but she literally says on page that she didn't have sex with Hal Jordan.

Weren't Batman and Zatanna childhood friends or something? Do you think they fucked growing up?

And pretty much all women wanted Superman's dick, which drove Maxima crazy thanks to all the competition.

She later started banging Atom in Extreme Justice I think. Or was it Amazing Man? It's been years since I've read that shit.

No, Batman has less game than Superman, actually. He's too autistic. He mostly fucks villains because they basically take charge of the situation and do all the heavy lifting.

Whenever Batman is with a heroine or normal girl they just kiss and Batman go all ABLOOBLOO out of nowhere.

Most of the time when they get down and dirty they leave the Symbiote out of it but I am not surprised if theh include it with them in some of their sexy times.

Val is so fucking old that she has most likely done all sort of freaky sex shit, and seeing how long that tongue is on Venom I bet she would be jumping for a chance to test it out.

Flash and the Symbiote have really bonded to the point that Flash wears it while naked so he wouldn't have a problem with it getting on Val while they fuck.

The Symbiote probably likes that shit too since it feeds on adrenaline IIRC and it gets to bond with another person besides his host.

Superman has game but he remains faithful which is why he's top tier husbando material.

He might not have any game, but he does have a lot of... Charisma, maybe?
Any way, the point is that he can pull bitches left and right without any effort, but he's not trying, he doesn't know what to do.

But there's Selina to tell him "Fuck me Bruce, right now, while you're still wearing the cape!"
Cuts right through the shit, bless her heart.

Come on, man. Let's be honest here. Catwoman is a sexual deviant and a molester. She takes advantage that Batman has little experience and just do whatever she wants with him not caring if he protests or not.

Shit is rape, people. Just because he doesn't complain afterwards it doesn't mean it wasn't rape.

But Bruce has a lotta game though. I remember him banging a girl in the first night he came to Gotham after his training. Plus in the monster men it is shown that literally every chick in Gotham wants his mysterious cock for some reason other than his fortune.

The women want "Brucie", the playboy persona, which is all acting. They'd run away if they met with the real Bruce.

Oh sure. That makes sense.

>PG remains one of the few DC characters to actually be literally fucked by the DC Universe itself.
Grant Morrison must be jealous.

Jealous because he didn't think of it first probably.

If you take a bunch of humans with 10/10 bodies, cram them in formfitting attire, and put them in constant danger with each other, then it's pretty much an invite to debauchery.

Did Vixen fuck anyone in the comics other doing weird tribal shit naked with Animal Man?

Jealous because he wants to have sex with the DC Universe.

>The JLI? Plenty of casual sex and even orgies.
>even orgies
wut

Bronze Tiger

Just Bronze Tiger?

As far as I'm aware. I know she went on a date with Bruce Wayne a long time ago but I don't remember if anything came of it.

I really fucking hated Ultimate Avengers.

It's got some implications behind it.

The bigger implication is that she thought Hal had knocked her up. You don't get a baby from just a kiss.

>take a Kryptonain
>try to make it into an Atlantean

What was the DCU thinking?

and then there's this. The things I'd do to this Arisia.

The DCU was trying to make Superman and Power Girl avoid each other by any means necessary. So it thought that making her magical would help.

This raises another point: Power Girl did it raw and let Hal cum inside.

The real question is, do they use their superpowers while they're fucking?

What I'm saying is, has Ant-man ever shrunk and helped woman orgasm from inside her vagina?

>has Ant-man ever shrunk and helped woman orgasm from inside her vagina?

Yes, this is even shown on panel.

oh
sorry
Jessica looks good

>PG and Hal before that moment hardly exchange words
>PG and Hal were outside fighting a villain
>PG and Hal started to kiss inside Hal's ring protective shield while the villain was still trying to kill them
>PG and Hal started to get naked and grope each other and do it raw outdoors not caring if the villain or anyone else could see them desperately fucking
>PG let Hal cum inside her without a care in the old
>PG probably hastily put her uniform back right after and tried to retain Hal's cum inside her cunt until she could get to her place
>PG probably walked around leaking cum from her tights
>some Leaguers probably tell that PG and Hal smelled of sex, specially PG

WHEEEEW, LAD...

I'm starting to think that super-heroes just don't plain care about condoms.

Basically every casual sex end up producing a long lost super bastard.

The Avengers, Justice League, Teen Titans and all these super-teams should do like the Olympic Committee and have some people that will keep them on their toes in regards to sex ed and condom shipment.

It would be funny to see a story where Tony has to deal with the fact that most of the Avenger ladies have accused him of sexual harassment and he's forced to attend a mandatory sex ed program to learn how to better behave with co-Avengers.

Maybe in Marvel the company Damage Control is the one that hands out the condoms. It'd fit their name.

What's Damage Control been up to, anyway?

Their CEO masterminded Stanford in order to make a bundle.

Herc and Natasha were an item during their time together on the Defenders.