DC vs Marvel

Will this ever happen again?

Not in your lifetime, my Hindu friend.

What about yours?

Witch 9 marvel heros would fight witch 9 dc heros in this modern age?

You'll be given Lady Thors!

New 52 League, Dickwing and Harley.
MCU Avengers, Spidey, Rocket and Groot.

No because Batman beating up the black Captain America is mad racist. Actually, any fight between the Justice League and any Marvel team is racist NOW! ((winkwink))

Fuck that, just bring back Amalgam

>Batsquirrel Girl
>Omega Vision
>The Doomed Runaways
>B-23 becomes Dark Claw
>Strokepool
>Bruce Wayne: Agent of SHIELD now looks like Cuba Gooding Jr.
>Becca Jane, the Mighty Thorion
>Flip-book of Zdarsky-esque Lobo the Duck and nuLobo the Duck

>Avengers Academy based in Gotham
>Doomsgent

>dc
Either the current justice league and harley or the current justice league but with hal instead of jessica and baz plus harley and zatanna
>marvel

>squirrel girl
>whor
>kamala
>iron women
>medusa
>mockingbird
>miles
>captain marvel
>whatever there current newest push is moon girl smartest on the planet bullshit right now i think.

And despite all that dcs team will still be more diverse.

You don't know what diverse means

Well current justice league minus batson anyway even i forgot he is still a member.

Obviously they wont do a hero vs hero crossover event in these times but how about a hero vs villain crossover event?

Why would DC lower themselves to that level to work with Marvel? Do you want a Superman and Miles Spider-Man fight written by Bendis? Kryptonite venom blast? Kitty Prydelord getting the best of the GL corps?

>squirrel girl
Caucasian female
>whor
Caucasian female
>kamala
Not exactly sure something from pakistan again female
>iron women
negroid female
>medusa
Not really sure caucasian female i think
>mockingbird
Caucasian female
>miles
Negroid male
>captain marvel
Caucasion female.

In the intrest of fairness anybody that knows more about marvel characters then me feel free to be more precise as i am about to be for dc

>dc

>superman
White kryptonian male
>batman
Caucasion male
>Cyborg
Negroid male
>Wonder woman
Greek female
>Barry allen
Caucasian male
>aquaman
Half atlantien caucasian male
>harley quinn
Caucasian female
>Zatanna
Homo magi female
>jessica cruz
Im not auctualy sure what she is but it aint caucasian
>simon baz
Lebanese male

Even if we ignore the fantasy stuff and just call zatanna, superman and aquaman caucasian dc still has 4 ethnicitys to marvels 3 and slaughters them with a 2/1 gender split against marvels 8/1

>winners are still decided by reader polls
You'd just get hilariously retarded stuff all over again
I'd want it just for Cred Forums's reaction when the polls end up giving us Harley destroying Frank or something like that

I would make it as retarded as possible. Like Batman vs. Silver Surfer and Spider-Man vs. Martian Manhunter. You know who people will vote for so lets see the writers figure this shit out.

Would be hilarious.

Figuring shit out is for pussies

>Batman throws smoke pellet
>Smoke clears
>Surfer defeated

In hindsight isn't it pretty funny how Iron Man was so unpopular back then that he didn't even get to appear in this story?

No because WB and Disney do not get along.

I blame these two

Peter David and Ron Marz said that Iron man was tricky to fit in because how his power level would work
This was when Tony was hitting his weird days (at the time) in the Armor Model 12/13 which was hitting the point he had the gadgets and prepowers like Batman but also tech powers that equal Super-man's powers minus the invulnerability it made putting him in a bracket fight very hard. Ron Marz almost had him go against GL but found Silver Suffer more in theme for the fight.

I LOVED this event. It's what got me started in comics. Crossovers were such a big thing in the 90s. I am pretty certain it will come back. At some point the big two are going to run out of ideas...

No.
Any crossover event would be seen as money in the enemies pocket.
Read up on the horrors of Hollywood company wars. Disney would sooner close Marvels doors then to even give implied PR to a competitor like WB and vice versa.

>Storm versus Wonder Woman

kek talk about one sided

Cassandra Cain and X23 on an issue.
ha! try to bendistalk this two, bendis

Bendis doesnt give a shit about past characterization. He will have them Bendis speak

Interesting

Yes - right before DC and Marvel merge.

Capeshit is dying. In the end, there will be only one cape universe, and six monthly comics - World's Finest (now a trinity), Avengers League, Spider City, Weird Worlds of Magic, Cosmic Heroes and Mutants: People of Tomorrow.

>batman wins
Lol, troll on, youngster

>desperate dreams of a Mousketeer

>dc wins

I can see worldless panels except for onomatopoeias. These two would get along. Probably cleanest espionage/assassination work.

Anyone in here actually still own the issues?

>Amanda Waller is called "the Wall"
>Nick Fury is called "the Man on the Wall"

Remember how Nintendo completely one-upped Roger Rabbit?

We've got Mario, Sonic, Pac-Man, Mega Man, Ryu, Cloud and Bayonetta in one game. That shit has even less chance of happening again than Mickey and Bugs being on-screen together.

I don't think so, Tim

In deepest bottle, in tallest glass

The 90s were a weird time for Iron Man.

At the start of the 90s Tony was paralyzed and 'Iron Man' was just a remote controlled drone.

For a little bit you didn't even have Iron Man. His book was about War Machine.

And at the end he was straight up evil and got killed.

IIRC, they did eventually figure this one out. Lobo threw the fight because he was being paid to.

I think nintendo is holding onto platinum stuff after they lost minster hunter.

Speaking of capeshit and bayonetta it occurs to me bayonetta films would be perfect for synder. He can do all the things he ruins cape films with.

>meaningless religious imagry
>property destruction
>a dark color scheme

I should check out the existing films see just how well it would fit him.

Wait a second bayonetta was in smash bros has there been a new game since for wii u and nintendo 3ds

Bayonetta 2 was a Wii U sclusi

>Wait a second bayonetta was in smash bros has there been a new game since for wii u and nintendo 3ds

No. There's only been Bayonetta 1 and 2.

Yes i am aware of that.

Im talking about bayonetta in smash bros when the fuck did this happen.

She was one of the last DLC

Over a year ago at this point. She was the ballot choice which means she was voted in by the players. Yeah, I was shocked it was Bayonetta of all characters, but it's amazing.

If it ever does, Capcom should be the one to do it.

...what? Fuck you, I want Capcom Presents DC vs Marvel, goddammit.

I did not even know it had dlc i will have to check it out.

I got a little excited thought maybe there was a new game so they could fix the ways smash 4 was a step back from brawl.

>A step back from Brawl

Heh i dont know what to say about that price i had a statement for if it was really expensive and one for if it was a great price but this is pretty middle of the road maybe a little expensive but i have seen worse *cough*horsearmor*cough*

Oh i dont mean the combat that was almost entirely an improvement even if as a bowser player i hated the nerfing of his final smash i still understood why it needed to be done.

But classic mode was not classic and there were to many fun things that you had to just role well on that smash tour board game to be able to do.

Also no adventure mode but i could live with that as much as i loved subspace emissary.

You have to admit the cutscenes in Brawl were amazing.

Too bad we didn't get another story mode like that with 4 because Sakurai's a fucking retard.

I kinda want them to mix Terry McGuinnis with X-23.

>NX remaster with a new story mode with cutscenes
>Snake, Wolf, Ice Climbers return
If only..

No. When Marvel was a smaller company it was easier but now that both Marvel and DC are part of huge entertainment behemoths they'll never get together and help each other like that.

The only reason they did JLA/Avengers was as a favor to George Perez.

Underrated

Favor for what?

DC has been part of WB for decades, far before that cross over happened.