The mc of the last comic you read has now fused with the mc of the last cartoon you watched...

The mc of the last comic you read has now fused with the mc of the last cartoon you watched. What sort of monster have you created?

All-Star Batman + Biker Mice From Mars.

>jimmy netroun and luan loud
Well shit

Another day in the life of jimm loud

Steven Universe and... Steven Universe.

Well at least we know what such a fusion would look like.

>Thanos and Steven Universe
Oh...oh God. I'm so sorry.

Jhon ebgret and batman
Well?

NML era Batman, and whoever you'd call the protagonist of Monkey Dust. Ivan Dobsky, I guess? I think he's the only character to appear in every episode.

Simple minded, disgraced billionaire Bruce Wayne has been in prison since the year 2000 after being convicted of being the mysterious vigilante "Batman".

Now new DNA evidence has proved he never done it. He only said he done it so Flass would take the rat out of his anus.

Isolated from the outside world for so long, Bruce can't adapt to modern life, longing for the late 90s/early 2000s fashion and tech he remembers. He decides he misses being in jail, and decides to actually become the Batman so he can be arrested and convicted for real this time.

>Frank Castle
>Terryville McGinis
>Punishman Beyond.

>Injustice Batman
>TTG Robin
I apologize for nothing.

I read the only a portion of the first part of Byrne's Man of Steel, so would that be Jor-El then? The last show I watched was Ruby Gloom I think, so that means...

All-star batman + master shake

What the fuck.

>Rick Sanchez mixed with the Flash

Steven Universe fused with Swamp Thing.
So Steven gets Alec Holland's memories and Swamp Thing winds up with another set of false memories in his head.

Oh sweet Christmas. Lobo and that girl from I hate fairyland. What has science done?

Why the hell were you watching Biker Mice from Mars?

Bojack Horseman and V from V for vendetta. Well, that's a weird one.
After realising that the Hollywood system is corrupt and needs tearing down, Vjack horseman starts to kill the elite and pull down the system from the top.

Robbie Reyes and Samurai Jack??
That's... how the fuck would that work? A car-racing samurai with a magic sword possessed by an evil spirit?

A mixture of autistic Deviantart Sonic and Dipper sounds pretty damn monstrous.

>Cyber Hannity from Liberality
>Kuapari

I'm sure he'd turn on the frogs for their peace loving ways and join the scorpions, who know what real patriotism is!

>Bob Belcher fused with Gwenpool
I...I can't even imagine that.

Sonic and Lincoln Loud... heh.

The Punisher + Steven Universe

What happens Cred Forums?

Classic Spidey and Jotaro Kujo. If no Jap allowed, classic Spidey and pastel horse duchess

Ronnie from Whomp! and Kim Possible?

That's kinda hot

>kong kenan and lincoln loud
Maybe his sisters can be the rest of the justice league of china

>My Friend Dahmer
>Ducktales
Scrooge McDahmer, a disturbed serial killer with virtually insurmountable wealth at his disposal? I've created a pretty terrible monster all right.

>Invader Zim
>Rick (not his faggot grandson)
>Either the conqueror god of the universe or an alcoholic with ADHD, no in-between.

So Steven Universe fused with Leonardo from TMNT?

>Classic Spidey and jotaro kujo
So... Jolyne?