Twenty-one years ago The Twisted Tales of Felix the Car premiered. I'd like to have a Felix the Cat thread tonight

Twenty-one years ago The Twisted Tales of Felix the Car premiered. I'd like to have a Felix the Cat thread tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0gIE2EFZ5G8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>none of the shorts have been remastered for Blu-Ray
literally why

>Felix the Car
vroom vroom

>Dreamworks bought the rights to Felix

WHERE'S THE FELIX THE CAT MOVIE, DREAMWORKS?!

Apparently they just want to sell clothing and crap..

I love twisted tales. It really is a shame poor Felix exists as a design for cheap retro styled logo tees these days.

I just don't know.

het.

fuckin' russians

What's with the holes and right eye

The only place Felix ever appears these days is the occasional cameo in Heathcliff. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

15:24 Talk about nostalgic.
youtube.com/watch?v=0gIE2EFZ5G8

He appears in Heathcliff? I did not know that.

I remember the show had a bunch of in-between episode skits that lasted a few seconds. One of them was Felix drinking orange juice and turning into Garfield.

Wow, beat me to it.

maybe they're holding off until we get even better mixed 2D and 3D CGI animation techniques

whose that semen demon

There's a really great Felix the Cat video game for NES.

Honestly, I'd say Felix is better off being forgotten about. I mean, do you really trust anybody to understand what makes Felix the Cat work in 2016? All we'd end up with is some forgettable CGI garbage with modern pop songs and shit all over it and having some Disney Channel recruits voicing all the characters.

Also, did the '80s movie teach you nothing?