How was Dipper NOT able to get with her by the end of the series? he tried so hard...and she treated him like trash

how was Dipper NOT able to get with her by the end of the series? he tried so hard...and she treated him like trash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/poWvt17Pfc8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Plus she was a slut.

Hebephile Wendy isnt.

Because just because you are nice to someone doesn't obligate them to love you OP

Insert nice, dispense sex

She staked her claim, though.

>and she treated him like trash
When?

Because 13 and 15 are huge age differences.

It's social suicide for a girl at that age to date a dude more than two years younger. It's almost unheard of.

1. Being nice to someone doesn't mean they're obligated to love you.
2. He's 13. And not even one of those 13 year olds that look 17, he looks like a 10 year old if anything

It was just a kiddie crush. It's no different from Mac and Frankie or any other example kid falling for an older person in cartoons.

Won't Dipper be a sophomore when Wendy is a senior? It'll be fine then, right?

he spent more time with her than anyone. quality time. he laid on her bed and watched movies with her, dude. did you not see the hat swap?
the point is she wasnt into dumb immature jokey fake romants like the shit mabel got into. she's too old for that nonsense.

Don't you remember all the times that Wendy sat down with Mable and tried to convince Mable to stop worrying about boys? Wendy has a crush on Mable. Humoring Dipper is just a way in.

>she wasnt into dumb immature jokey fake romants
Who is Robbie

Robbie's romance was genuine.

Because Wendy wanted Mabel's cunny

>it's a beta nice guy thread

dipper is a cuck to be sure

Because she was a lame character made just for an outdated and inaccurate trope.
Dipper deserves better

Romance, business, even working out, man, sometimes our efforts just NEVER pay off because reality doesn't have some inherit justice like cartoons and books tell you.

Knowing this and still giving all your effort, love, and care to anything you do in life, and continuing even after failure is what truly separates the great from the small.

>trope
>Padipshitter
off yourself

Even in high school that was looked down upon. The assumption is that you aren't "good enough" to get with a person in your grade, especially if you are an upperclassmen, so you are forced to look in the other grades for a partner (or at least that's how it went down in my school). Of course, if you were in a lower grade and got with an older grade kid, the perception is a total 180.

Just like real life right?

Nah it's just the age difference. Try again in 5 years.

Because teenage girls aren't into 12-13 year olds. He barely hit puberty too.
Also, he was trying to hard to seem romantic or some shit like a beta nice guy. He expected to be rewarded. Trust me, from experience at that age that shit didn't work.

wendy was already implied to be a bit of a social outcast.

the main problem is that the manlet made it so that a twelve year old looked like an infant while the fifteen year old looked like an adult. its like the same height difference between timmy and vicky.

By then Wendy will be pregnant, again.

Yeah, that always bugged me that Dipper and Mabel both looked like they were 8 years old. The look in age difference between Wendy and Soos or Stan always looked more realistic than the difference between Dipper and Wendy.

It is the job of betas to take care of women after they've peaked. Sorry Dipper, you gotta provide those beta bux while Wendy cheats on you with Trayvon.

>It's social suicide for a girl at that age to date a dude more than two years younger
Not if they're hot and athletic. Anybody can spend 2 months getting into shape, Dipper just needs a growth spurt and he'll be fine, not sucking at a sport is optional since he's not actually attending school there.

The thing that people don't understand is the perception of time.

A 48 year old man and a 50 year old woman. 2 year difference but to them 2 years is either 2/48 or 2/50. So about 4-5% difference.

13 and 15 is also a 2 year difference, but now you do it terms of how long these two have been alive. 2/13 and 2/15 is like 13-15%. You see how much larger of a difference that is?

It even explains why large age gap relationships, even if older adults takes people back for a second. Yes, you can rationalize why a 20 year old woman is with a 50 year old man, but when you see her introduce her boyfriend as someone as old as your dad, you still have that momentary shock.

Keep in mind this does NOT account for cultural influences.

>using meme math to prove a point

Anyone can do a trick like that.

Because Dipper is an insecure little manlet at the time. There's nothing attractive about him, especially not to a girl like Wendy, who is not only older than Dipper but seems to go through guys like potato chips.

will Dipper finally end up with Wendy in the end after she's all-used up and pregnant and then have sex with dipper and pretend he is the father? Just like Forest Gump...

exactly. she was just hanging out with him. he didnt get a fraction as 'far' with her as dipper did
that's not really how it works. it's height and behavior. dipper's sheltered and spastic. he's not part of a cool teen group because san franciscans shelter and coddle. combine that with shortness, and he's outta luck. temporarily.

Dipcifica is trophy to be sure, but it's a trope that makes sense at least. Also
>not shipping Dipcifica
Where do you think you are m8?

Dipper is 13? If thats the case, its not the age. Its the height. No woman wants to date a manlet

Your reaction when Wendy eventually grows to her father's size?

I thought she pretty much told him that his age was the only thing keeping them as friends.
How could you NOT like Dipper after all he had done?
I'm sure she thought it about it... more than once.

Wendip and Karezi are tied as my top OTP

If you're arguing she's that much of a bitch, then isn't that good for Dip? Also, pic related.

But Dipper will be rich with Pacifica. Its implied that they actually like each other.

>combine that with shortness, and he's outta luck. temporarily.
If Dipper is based off of Alex, does he stay short forever?

I would be okay with this.

>all these desiluded faggots saying that Wendy will get with Dipper "on the future".

>while it is pretty much show that the only character that developed mutual feelings for him is Pacifica, who also happens to be on his same age.

People who deny canon are such deluded faggots. Fucking kek.

At best Dipper will be the mentor of Wendy's son.

That tumblr post is funny.

No, truth is he gets with none of them because he moved on. Most likely he'll find a girl that's close to where he really lives.

This is not how cartoons work fella.

He was too busy banging his sister

Yeah, we know already!!
Dipper is right

1 you can't make someone love you
2 there is no escaping the friendzone.

>and she treated him like trash
>When?
I agree with this. She didn't really treat him badly unless you count friendzoning him, which she did rather gently 2bh.

I know we're supposed to hate anything that gets posted on tumblr, but you have to admit the post has a point

>muh friendzone!
grow up.
being nice does not entitle you to instant sex
>inb4 muh SJW!

>reminder that gravity falls brilliantly said "fuck you" to the whole "i'm the hero because i exposed how douchey your boyfriend is" cliche'

Is that a thing?

>being nice does not entitle you to instant sex
This is true. However, when you hook up with that cock and he treats you like shit and smacks you around and you wonder where all the good men are, you put them all in the fucking friendzone so you could date a "Badboy."

Wow this is so problematic. Uhh it's 2016? Girls can date who they want? Like, I literally can't even right now.

Remember tah Simpsons episode were Bart has a crash on his neighbor.

BRAVO HIRSCH

Alex is sad enough to go to Burning Man

Never said you couldn't date whomever you wish. All I'm saying is when you date a badboy, you have no right to complain when he treats you badly.

What point?
13 year old boys who are in love can be incredibly selfish and insensitive?
What else is new?!?

All the damn time in sitcoms.

>when you hook up with that cock and he treats you like shit and smacks you around and you wonder where all the good men are, you put them all in the fucking friendzone so you could date a "Badboy."
the fuck you talking about
we were talking about Wendy, not some made up woman who did some made up things
either way, the whole concept of "friendzone" implies you think a woman owes you sex simply because you were nice
the whole thing is stupid and obnoxious

>two years is a huge age difference
Dipper was 12 at the time.

She treated him like a 12 year old, because that's what he was.

When I first saw Wendy I assumed she was 19, at least 17.

It's weird. I used to not care about that sort of thing but when I played Tales of Xillia and found out that Jude was 15 I raised an eyebrow.

>be 18 years old
>gf is 15
>called a pedo
This is normal, kids usually take these years very seriously because a lot of stuff happens to your body from a year to the other, its different from adults who can have a 10 year old difference and nobody will give a fuck unless the older really looks old

/3/ reportin

>she treated him like trash

No she didn't. She was actually pretty cool with him. The only time I remember her being upset with Dipper was at the end of the episode where she broke up with Robbie, and she had a right to be mad at him.

Being nice to a girl doesn't mean they're obligated to date you.

When you're that young it's a huge difference.

That's not even the original Stan

Holy shit, yes that's a thing.

True. Due to puberty even a year can make the difference of being a child.

>Pacifica
>Better

>MUH ONE EPISODE OF CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

You people are the new Zutarans

Perfect reason why.
>Listen, Dipper - This summer has been great. You were incredibly romantic and heroic, no doubt about it. And that's great. But I've thought about it, and my thing is this: Robbie is really hot. And don't get me wrong, you're cute too, but Robbie is like, *cut*. From marble. He's gorgeous. He has this beautiful face and this incredible body, and I genuinely don't care that he's kinda lame. I don't even care that he cheats on me. And I like you more than I like Robbie, Dipper, but I'm 16. And maybe it'll be a different story when I'm ready to get married, but right now, I am entirely about sex. I just wanna get laid. I just wanna take him and grab him and fuck his brains out, ya know? So that's where my priorities are right now. Sex. Specifically with Robbie and not with you.

>Skinny goth manlet
>cut from marble

Your greentext makes no sense

It was pretty much a quote from Wet Hot American Summer.
It works pretty well with Gravity Falls and how Dipper was cucked

if the genders were reversed a measly two year difference would of been nothing. In all the schools i've been to it was impossible to get laid in the first couple of years because all the 12-14 year old girls were fucking seniors and collages age guys.

why choose when you can fuse

Meh, brain development is different and all that jazz, there's really not much of an age difference, but it would be better if she was over 18 at least.
Just as I'm considering dating a guy who's 20 and I'm 23, and I honestly never would have dated him if I knew him in school.

>manlet

So did this became a meme insult where we use it at random without playing attention to the original meaning?

Great choice.

A-are you retarded?

Im more mad over the fact he ibsesse over MUH WENDY, when his energetic sister wanted the dipstick the entire time

She is a deluded wendip shipper, who believes that there was any hint of Dipper ACTUALLY getting with Wendy. Just crazy shipper thing, it is pretty obvious what the writters were doing on the show with Pacifica, if someone is zutara its she.

In other words: in one episode, Pacifica became more developed and likable than Wendy did across all her appearances in the show.
Wendy's character was inconsistent in personality and most of the time she was so just a spout for whatever the plot or message of the episode was.

Not bad.

Oh pls

>She

And by the time she shows up again, she's regressed.

Growth spurts dude.

I was 4' even when I turned twelve. By the time I finished high school I was 6'3"

>regressed
How? Are you retarded? She was friendly towards them on all her next small appereances.

>6'3"
>Alex is 31 and isn't even 5'3

Square jawed old man with a big nose isn't a character UP invented.

it took her father to actually get her to contribute to the circle (even if it didnt work)

technically, fucking preston had more development than pacifica

You are retarded.

>86352401
>lose argument
>le three word "you are dummy" reply
thanks for the (You) but no returning the favor

You are the same faggot that thought that she became poor on the finale, aren't you?

yeah but he catches up. wendy is done growing

>Implying she's done growing

She was just scared of Mcguget. Her father telling her to go on wasn't him showing character development, was him just acting like an adult and not like a 12 years old girl.

If you really believe that this regress all of her characterization, you are really retarded.

Wendy's character would not care what anyone else thinks

>manly Dan's daughter
>done growing
>ever
Dipper's in for some snu-snu

because it was on a disney channel.

And plenty of it.

Broken clocks are right twice a day

>Just crazy shipper thing,

I can't tell if this is a joke, there's zero there romance wise for the kids who are some fucking kids on vacation being retarded like kids are. Padippica AND Wendip are Zutaraians if they think there's "obviously something."

Wendy is too old and if Pacifica and DIpper gave that much of a shit they would have actually interacted over the rest of the summer or even aknowledged each other in any way when they saw each other again, which they didn't. Spending a few hours not hating the other person isn't true love.

Like most actual humans, Dipper and Mabel will probably marry people they haven't met yet when they grow up who they meet through work or friends or something, not some people you briefly saw on vacation once.

Good thing we got two Dippers who aren't actual human beings. Padippica and Wendip are both confirmed until they're caught in the rain

>forgeting the oficial book
Its like you don't know how children’s cartoons work.

And it was a single page in the Journal that was Pacifica teasing.

Meanwhile, one of the Choose Your Own Adventure endings was Dipper staying in the past to marry a princess that was identical in pretty much every way to Wendy, becoming king, and writing prophecies under the pseudonym Nostradamus.

>alternate time line
>its not really Wendy
> It is medieval times

>who aren't actual human beings
Shut the fuck up. Once a clone has experiences independent of the original, he/she is totally their own person. #clonelivesmatter

Found the clone.

Point is Dipper's pretty damn thirsty for Wendy to the point of settling on an ancestor.

For all we know they've done nothing at all excep tsomehow survive for months. If anything they're unhinged from staying innawoods and still obsessed with Wendy. When Dipper sends in his clones, he's not sending his best. He's not sending you. He's not sending you. His clones have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Dipper said he felt a "weird vibe" and that's it. Then the shitty video game could have been Pacifica feeling embarassed. As for time travel crap that's not "canon" and it was a chance to be king.

Face it your ship war is especially retarded because there' sno smoking gun and the manlet who made the show said none of the romance should be taken seriously because they're little kids and hates shippers and wishes they would shut the fuck up.

Its social suicide for someone like wendy to date A TWELVE YEAR OLD

how can anyone not fucking see it? yeah because Cred Forums doesn't know how the real world works

>mfw I ship both Wendip and Padippica and I see all this arguing

Human interaction is something that most people nowadays don't grasp. It wouldn't be a problem if they were ten years older but they're not.

Anyone have that padippicia page from the journal

>Wendy's character would not care what anyone else thinks
This.

They gave us the most they could get away with within the show.

Dipper's arc was always about "wanting to be older/involved in adult stuff... and not being able to" and they used Wendy as a way to highlight this.
Gravity Falls was set in the idea of "one magic/amazing summer", and within that one summer, friendship is the most Wendy can give.

We are allowed to have all the fun we want speculating about future summers. After all, they did both participate in saving the world.

A tween with a crush on a highschooler is cute. A highschooler with a crush on a teen is just perverted and creepy.

>the manlet who made the show said none of the romance should be taken seriously because they're little kids and hates shippers and wishes they would shut the fuck up.
think we can all agree that the show would have been better if Hirsch had been fired somewhere between the end of Season 1 and the end of Season 2A

>not dating someone is treating them like trash even when there's compelling reasons not to

>12 year old girl smells like champagne
>12 year old boy recognizes the smell

Dipper and Mable are Jewish
This is coming straight from the Journal
If you knew anything about Jewish culture then you would know why he knows what Champagne smells like

Right, because your average user knows Jewish culture backwards and forwards, instead of just whatever they learned from memes, right?

You never know ;)

Why does the misspelled "Mable" always show up in GF threads? it's Mabel. M-A-B-E-L.

I still don't understand this,

It's a typo that isn't detected by spell check.

yes the new guy should have also made japan's mabel x bill and mabel x bipper dreams come true and put character actors for them at tokyo disneyland to increase park revenue

>he tried so hard...and she treated him like trash
Welcome to the real life, buddy.

they probably pop one open during new years

>how was Dipper NOT able to get with her by the end of the series? he tried so hard...and she treated him like trash

Like watching your own documentary, huh, OP?

Oh really? That's not too much of a diference. I thought she was 17 or something.

We're gonna build a tent, and the clones will pay for it.

At that age it's a huge difference.

>Trayvon
>Not the superior TYRONE.
CLONED.

Fucker biting that lip wants to plant her ass on Ferbs nose dick.

>bump

A lot of people (/r9k/, neckbeards, etc.) like to believe that the secret to having a relationship is to just be nice to women. This way, you can kind of 'earn' your way into a woman's pants.

In reality, it doesn't work that way, and Gravity Falls reflected that (Dipper even says it in one of the last episodes to Gideon).

So when OP asks 'Dipper was so nice to Wendy, how could she not love him?', the anons respond "There's more to love and affection than just being nice, and you can't make someone love you'

Oh, you want to talk about huge age differences? My sister's boyfriend is 6 or 7 years older than her.

I already know all this. Those femanons just seemed rather miffed over it.

Maybe it's just that I went to a college with a bunch of autists and 80% dudes, but I get sick of hearing it.

And I'm not even a grill.

Who was the girl that hurt you, user?

do you think they fuck?

It's not the same for women, user.

huh, really? I wanna see where it says this

Dipper's entry about the events of Dreamscaperers mentions seeing a memory of Stan's bar mitzvah. Stan wore Groucho glasses. His father was not amused.

If she's 12, like Dipeer that's fucked up. 16 and 22 is still fucked up. 20 and 26 is fine.

The general rule is half your age plus seven. Anything beyond that and it gets creepy.

Because she doesn't love him.

I mean, there's really nothing to explain here, either you find someone romantically attractive or you don't. There are some women I really, really like and appreciate as people but I'm not attracted to them and if they asked me why exactly... well, I couldn't explain it.

And I shouldn't have to, either the feelings are there or they aren't. Goint into a relationship with someone I'm not attracted to would only make us both very unhappy in the long run.

It seems like, the more Cred Forumsmblr imposes itself on this board, the more angry some Cred Forums males get about women in general.

Same thing goes for Cred Forums.

She's a stupid hick, he deserves better.

Sauce?

I think it's more once both parties are over 24, they can be whatever age.

A 14 and a 21 year old is fucked up. A 30 and 37 year old is nothing to bat an eye at.

Of course they don't fuck, semen would dissolve them

>don't go for the upstanding original
>don't even go for the relatively normal clones
>goes for the abortion that lived.

That makes no sense

then who was she sending it to?

Fuck Wendip, Pyronica should have won the Dipperbowl.

Tambry?

She should at least know the actual age of the future father of her many beautiful children

hes just exploding with Charisma

The Grunkles ARE on Dipper & Mabel's mother's side of the family, right? IIRC Judaism passes down maternally.

>Stan and Ford Pines
>Dipper and Mabel Pines
You tell me which side they're on.

Fuck Dippyro, Robin should have won the Dipperbowl.

Derp, forgot all about that.

In that case, I think it depends on the branch of Judaism as to whether or not Dipper & Mabel are Jewish. It might only be Orthodox who don't pass it down paternally I think I actually have a friend in the same situation, who's sort of ambiguously Jewish because his dad was Jewish but his mother wasn't. I'll have to ask him if he ever had a bar mitzvah.

After he helped save the entire town and all she could at least have given him a handy.

What, right before he leaves town? She probably recognized how cruel that would be.

GP a hack

He's got more charisma than he knows what to do with.

LONDON

>abusive relationships are a-ok
>pointing out abusive relationships is bad because obviously you're only doing it for your own sake

Bernie Sanders!!! Hell Yeah!!!

Robin is so underrated

I was lamenting earlier how hard it is to keep going.
Thanks for this. Really.

Dipper and Wendy strikes a rare nerve because it's so relatable. You try your best with someone and you're young and stupid and it never gets off the ground for whatever reason. And it's not their fault they don't feel the same way but you can't help but wish they did, and you can't help but let that wound bleed a little more than it should. Because while maybe she was right not to love him and maybe it made sense and it was definitely her choice to do so, the fact that you opened yourself up, maybe for the first time, still leaves a void.

Especially as a kid. Hell, most of us have been where Dipper was. A nervous sweaty kid who has a million things running through his mind and probably spends about 95% of his time regretting and second guessing his social interactions. And then along comes someone that you're sure of, that rare sense of yes instead of maybes and probablys. Except the real world has a much more resounding no instead.

I feels ya Dip.

I always found Wendy either bland and underdeveloped or just a lazy idea of "cool" that never registered (in a design too old or Dipper too young looking), so not only did I never expect a romantic relationship conclusion, I didn't want one.

When I was a kid, I never had a crush on an "older" woman. Plenty I wanted to fuck, but no romantic attachment. Never understood the representations in media for that matter. What does the kid expect: it's not like the 20 year old is going to fuck a 12 year old on a sitcom for 10 year olds.

I understand what you're saying, Mr. President. Relating never worked for me because I've never really tried in the first place.

Because Mabel

That's not what the post said.

> it's not like the 20 year old is going to fuck a 12 year old on a sitcom for 10 year olds.

She's 15. She's just really tall because Lumberjack genes.

This. When you're thirty it doesn't matter in the slightest, but between kids it's huge.

Was't it basically implied that she would like him if he were older/around the same age?

>literally Anita Sarkeesian
no thanks

Thank you. You've given me an excuse to say "She should keep the green shirt" that isn't just me preferring the Wendy part of her.

I knew a 17 year old who had a 14 year old bf. She was the assertive type too.

Yeah
Wendy was shit
I don't know why people wanted WenDip so bad

Because Cred Forums's full of /ss/ fetishists and redhead fans.

>why people wanted WenDip so bad
Thread theme:
youtu.be/poWvt17Pfc8

>Mainly used just as a generic crush in season 1
>never joins the twins in adventures in all of of season 1 and only gets to finally do so a couple times in season 2
>Despite being a main character she is the least fleshed out and while everybody is doing something together she just fucks off and does her own thing. (Good Example is "Not what He seems" and " A Tale of two Stans" where instead of helping the Twins she see's the Shack covered in G-Men and instead of checking on the Twins to see if everyone's ok she just fucks off and turns around.

Wendy deserved better.

We all deserved better

Not this election, friend

Female characters always seem to be a waste in cartoons. Like creators don't know what to do with them.

Wendy, C.J., Marceline...

I dunno. Any exceptions?

There are a ton.

>Female characters always seem to be a waste in cartoons.

It's less "female characters" and more "love interests." A lot of their times their purpose in the story is to develop the character of the person in love with them, not their own character.

Aya is a good example of both used well.

Upon consideration, that's what I really meant. Designated "love-interests" always seem half-baked, and useless outside of stories related to the character's love life.

Although in the case of Regular Show it seems more applicable to Margaret than C.J.

Margaret was introduced as a "love interest" first and a character second, whereas CJ seemed more like an actual character, which makes the fact that they crashed her story arc into a building even more infuriating.

Lmoa, when my sister was 16 she had a boyfriend who was 37years old, and no, he wasn't rich at all.

They had the benefit of a timeskip. We don't actually know how long Ferb and Vanessa have been dating.

dipper is, in fact, a child

He's a man on the inside.

Welp, there goes my dick.

Dipper deserved to die alone for being a beta spineless manipulative cuck. He's not even handsome so what could females even want in him? Pretty girls will always have nice things done to them so what does Dipper got to offer that will make them want him?

user it's okay, you'll find somebody nice to settle down with.

>If you knew anything about Jewish culture then you would know why he knows what Champagne smells like

Bar Mitzhva. Not even a Jew, just read a lot of Ephraim Kishon as a kid.

He did sacrifice just about everything for his ingrate of a sister.

Yeah, you have to be the opposite of nice. That's the real exchange.

nah it doesn't work as easily as that. if you're a fat ugly nerd acting like a big jerk you'd probably get filed for sexual harassment.

if you're an a above average looking nice guy, well you'd get a modest amount of above average looking nice girls. you'd just have to leave your house though.

>High socks
Why does Dipper have that?

Why did any of them wear socks?
Why did Mabel wear sweaters?
It's Summer in Oregon!

I'd lose respect for the show if Wendy got together with Dipper. I always liked the realism to the characters: the way in which Dipper and Mabel actually felt like siblings (unlike most tv show siblings), and the way Dipper was bound by his age and treated by others.

>Not doing better than some retarded lumberjack slut

Low quality taste. You should be happy for him for not having to deal with her.

In fact, why did he have that in the show?

See, that's why I'm still mad at Gravity Falls. Dipper dealing with the consequences of his actions was something that always happened, like here. Mabel, on the other hand, could literally replace her brother with an idealized version and this was still okay somehow.

Insert money, dispense sex.

Misha, who's a 9 year old boy, has a 16 year old girlfriend.

This. You have to be physically appealing. And the reason so many hot people are jerks is people want their hotness and will put up with it for a while to get that.

And the only way to being hot is through physical work, unless you luck out and pick some girl who likes fat guys That one girl in the last thread talking about what appealed to her about her chubby ex-boyfriend was sort of inspiring, but it's also a statistical outlier

Nope. See And

Now, she's a pedo.

I always assumed original stan was modeled on nutcrackers, hence the absurd nature of his jaw and "center face" vs "rest of face"

>Wendy deserved better.
>waste in cartoons. Like creators don't know what to do
>half-baked, and useless outside of stories related to the character's love life.

They gave us a little bit in Wendy planning to take Dipper to Woodstick, and Weirdmageddon.

She needed an entire episode of her own, preferably post Bunker. Being an older mentor to Dipper & an example of "this is what being older is like, don't hurry into it and enjoy childhood while you can".
I assume her VA was too busy being pregnant in Age if Ultron

>I'd lose respect for the show
I like WenDip, and even I agree it was for the best.
It has to be a "not this summer" thing. 'winning the girl' sends the wrong message.

That's hot.

I liked a girl who was everything I ever wanted in a woman but I didn't do anything because of age difference. I'm 9 years older than her. Also she's 17.

>Being an older mentor to Dipper
This

Saying it again. Her turning around as soon as she saw the Government at the Mystery Shack was the most damning thing about how she is written in the show

She should have called Soos and ask what's going on and join the the crew in trying to solve the problem.

Instead she sees the Government and turns around despite not knowing if the Twins or Soos or Stan are ok or not.

To be fair, she is 15, and not an adult like Soos.
But she had fought monsters by that point, so yeah it's lazy writing.

Missed oppurtunities: the show

>Missed opportunities
I was really hoping Dipper's birthmark connected him to ayyylmaos in some way...

Sauce on this?