This battle happens in the comics? Wolverine lose his adamantium claws...

This battle happens in the comics? Wolverine lose his adamantium claws? How he get adamantium back in his claws after this?

Magneto

This is one of those times when following the comics verbatim, would've been a wise decision.

The metal bender bends his metal back.

When was the last time magneto actually used magnetism?

I remember a comic where magneto tears all the metal off wolverines bones, but I forget how he got it back

Would Magneto even have the equipment or knowhow to make him a new claw?

The laboratory got kinda soaked, as well as Striker.

Magneto tore the Adamantium out of Wolvie, then a few years later apocalypse puts it back in and make Wolvie Death

Apocalypse gave it back to him I think when he became a horseman.

And before you mention his powers, the material in nearly indestructible in solid form, I doubt they can just get an ingot and bend it around his bone.

You don't read comics really, do you? You're claiming he would need ingots and laboratories and all this shit, when he's taken it from his bones by reducing it to liquid and ripping it through his pores.

His old bone claws grow back and they put metal over it.

Magneto can liquefy adamantium because that's his powers.

But why he did that?

because fuck wolverine is always the right answer

That's not how magnets work.

But he could have made Wolverine a modern art masterpiece, unable to move forever, deformed, living in pain forever.

his power hasn't been magnets in years.
someone read about the fundamental forces, saw electromagnetism being one of them and went "yup, that's what magneto controls now" and made him effectively a telekinetic

Why doesn't Magneto just surround himself in metal and become a metal giant?

I would kind of like to see that.

Ripping the metal off of his skeleton is far cooler though

Who revives him after this?

time shenanigans or he'll still be alive under there and they'll drill a hole (magic) and get dna and regrow him or some other bullshit reason