Remind me again, why does Cred Forums dislikes red hood so much?

Remind me again, why does Cred Forums dislikes red hood so much?

We don't

Because he's not Dick or Tim.

I don't like him when he goes full "notice me senpai" with batman.

That's Arkham Knight right there

Lobdell really poisoned the well with the 1st issue of the RHatO. The rest of his run is mediocre, but the whole Slutfire, magical blood ninja, and bottom bitch Roy all in one issue ruined anything good the series could hypothetically offer.

He's a little fuccboi who needs to be bullied by his big sister.

I actually liked Kori taking a few notes from Dick's handbook or relationships and looking for a quick easy lay. I also liked Bloodninja Jason because it gets him so far removed from Batman that it didn't feel like just another Batbrat book. I know the comic is utter shit, but it's my guilty pleasure and I love it. I was really bumbed out to find that Starfire in her solo was written to be closer to the annoying cartoon version of her.

wil dey fuq?

He's such a needy little slut. All you need to do is give him just a little praise, and he'll completely debase himself for you and follow you around like a sad little puppy dog. But, if you don't keep praising him, then he'll go full yandere

Wait, she was? I need to check this out now.

Because he's only had one good story, and even that was a slimmed down into a movie storyline.

Lobdell

The trying to eat baking soda joke and her costume weren't obvious enough?

I agree with everything here except the magical ninja bet. I could never really recomend it as "good", but I love it as a cheesy filler comic.Rocafort helps a lot with this

The magical ninja nonsense feels even more unnecessary than the CoO history with Dick. It's a lot of character wank with little pay off.

I real y like Arkham Knight Jason for Some strange reason.

I just feel like he's a simple premise that writers tend to keep doing too much with.

He's an Ex-Robin who after growing disillusioned with his former mentor and father figure becomes a jaded gun-toting vigilante that is willing to cross the lines and resort to tatics Batman wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole. It's a simple premise that could make for some pretty good street levels stories but we end up getting this over-the-top romp bullshit instead like how just described.

>Always get overshadowed by Dick
>Opposite of Dick in every way, like
>Everyone hates him (character wise and reader wise)
>Not a chick magnet (even Tim can get more girls than him, hell, even Damian already attracted chick more than Jason)
>Bruce likes him the least
>Stuck with the worst writer (Fuck lodbell)
>Have been dead, and everyone prefer if he just die permanently
>Another Robin also died but that robin got better treatment than him
>Always get rekt by Damian
>Most cast he's been with mostly was just used Dick's friends

He's my most favorite and one of the reason was because he's the most unfortunate character I have read. Everyday I pray he got better treatment, and still hoping it will come soon.

You forgot to mention the over the top bullshit like space travel.
A little late there Toddbot?

He becomes too much of a whiny bitch for someone who's built up as your equal for the better part of the game and has all that tacticool going for him

OKAY, BREAKDOWN:
>There are the fans of Batman who were reading BEFORE Winnick. They're the ones who remember the saying "Nobody stays dead in comics besides Bucky, Jason Todd and Uncle Ben." They hate him because this isn't the future they asked for.

>Also, one of the first things that Jason did as the Red Hood was to show up Nightwing and Tim Drake (in the pages of Titans tbf), which cemented him an irredeemable asshole in the eyes of die-hard Dickfags and Timfags.

>On top of that, the first story where he was really positioned as a protagonist post-resurrection was the universally-reviled Countdown. I remember when there were daily arguments who'd unironically cite this comic as "Jason done right", and get routinely shut down because nobody but the most desperate of characterfags would acknowledge that book's existence.

>Then there are the people who just love edgy, gunslinging badasses who cap bitches and go SCREW YOU DAD - unsurprisingly, these people get along with Batfags like oil and water. There were plenty of these guys in comics fandom already because of the 90s, the Under the Hood movie and Arkham Knight also brought in a lot of casuals with similar tastes. So a mixture of bitter, edgy nerds, violent Chads with daddy issues, and girls who want to fantasize about fixing a broken, abused fuckboi. I'd also say there's a contingent who just like guns and exit wounds and things being BADASS, but then they'd be reading Punisher, wouldn't they? The key difference being that Frank is a grizzled, scarred old man, and Jason is a pretty pretty boi whose fans lost their shits at Morrison for giving him ACNE.

>You forgot to mention the over the top bullshit like space travel.
I kinda liked that arc, but yeah, it's the main problem with putting Kori (and Bizaro now too) in a book who's main character has to be pretty street level focused.

Space Captain Koriandar was amazing, fucking loved that arc, I was a little let down that they had Blackfire make that faceturn though.

See

i never read RHATO as anything more than a cheesy 80s action flick as a comic book so stuff like them going into space wasn't an issue for me.

and then DOTF & batman inc. happened and i could never get into it after that.

Death of the Family was a huge mistake, the Jokerwank in that event was sickening.

>I groomed Jason to be Robin so I could kill him
Fuck right off wuth that batshit.

See

Don't confuse the hate for Scott Lobdell, an awful writer, with a hate for the character, who the writer is currently writing.

>the Jokerwank in that event was sickening.
The best part was Night of the Jokers or whatever it was called, where the Joker kidnaps the entire Batfamily from various locations around the globe to screw with Bruce. I think Jason was on a secret space ship on an unknown island in the Caribbean and still gets abducted.

>I actually liked Kori taking a few notes from Dick's handbook or relationships and looking for a quick easy lay.

The problem wasn't Starfire sleeping around, because she never had hang-ups about sex, but Starfire acting cold and aloof and stating that "sex has nothing with love".

People who know the character know that she'll do everything with passion. She's brimming with love for life.

The excuse that she was lying about everything that happened after the back-lash is also awful because Starfire was always open and truthful to a fault.

It was reviled later that she was lying about that, trying to be cold and distance herself because of past lost relationships. Of course, that just felt like the quite was trying to back track and fix things. Reguardless, I enjoyed that but more than I hated it.

Starfire being revealed as THE MOST RESPECTED AND FEARED STARSHIP COMMANDER IN ALL OF THE GALAXY after the back-lash was a bit too much. The arc also made no fucking sense.

Tamaran was overrun and enslaved by a superior fleet but Starfire's crew alone, including Arsenal, just managed to fool the aliens and take them down from within? Come on.

>keeps redirecting posts hating on Jason to the one post basically going "I understand why everybody hates Jason, but I'm a fan anyway cuz I feel bad for him"
I... I really don't get what you're trying to do here, user. I read your post. I respect your right to your opinion, and that you at least acknowledge all the reasons why others dislike Jason. I still don't get why you're linking to that post. Like, explain it to me if you can, cuz I'm not sure if you're trying to change people's opinions or what.

?
The image's not true. So I redirect it to the facts.