Oh it's going to be one of those episodes

>Oh it's going to be one of those episodes

Doesn't anyone hate it when a cartoon starts getting too preachy? It usually ruins the mood of most comical cartoons.

it can be good.

The whole point was that the character was being too preachy for a really fucking bad reason.
If anything the message was don't be so fucking peachy

That is definitely not what the episode is about. The episode definitely takes the side of Diane.

>that last line

lol

>its a "we need a fake news reporter so lets do a parody of Bill O'Reilly because evidently he is endemic of the entire occupation"

Such an odd premise for a parody really. "A Ryan Seacrest Type" was better as it applied to many shlocky hollywood reporters

>Installing a glass ceiling in five easy steps

I chuckled mildly

>The episode definitely takes the side of Diane.

It doesn't. But you're welcome to allow your own opinions to cloud your perception of the episode. Kindof like the one user that just wouldn't give up that it would be morally acceptable to fuck Penny solely because it would be legal in New Mexico. Don't be that guy, user. Don't be autistic.

it... started making me feel a little bad, but I tolerated it.. because in this show, there are no good guys. Everyone's terrible, everyone's being a douche even when they're being against someone else. I put up with all the feminist agenda shit, whatever

but the abortion episode i felt crossed the line and i couldnt watch it anymore. because they WERENT portrayed as terrible. We were meant to side with them, in a show that's nonstop about bad decisions, they made the worst decision you can make, literally. and the creators straight up said they were intending to preach with that episode that you shouldn't feel bad about it.

Of course it would have been okay to fuck her if they were in love and planning to spend their lives together. But they weren't. He wouldn't have been taking advantage of her because of her age, he'd have been taking advantage of her because of her mood. and she in turn was attempting to seduce him. I doubt he'd have gone through with it though

but yeah that episode took a LITTLE of diane's side, but it didn't really take sides. and it was tasteful how they never brought up exactly what hippopopalous did, because that's not the point. People who focus on the acts and their emotional impacts are the fucked up ones ruining society.

bump for the thread

>Implying that shit wont come up agian next season

well I mean, that was season 3, so.. did it? if it does, let me know. I try not to get all butthurt about TV, but in this case it's just pure logic: if they've done something terrible that they can't possibly top, then the show can't continue doing what it does best: a slow spiral into misery due to a series of terrible life decisions. and if the creators don't see that as a bad thing, then they aren't going to try to top it. What does that leave, a show with incredibly clever writing and that's it.

That episode wasn't about Diane's decision. It was about her lot in life, that while she goes through some pretty terrible stuff herself, its the celebrities who use her writing that make an impact. Diane's abortion wasn't even much of an issue aside from giving her a reason to be angry with Aquafina and a catalyst to get the plot rolling. The abortion that DID matter in that episode was the teen girl, who had to make a shitty decision, but felt a little less bad about it given that the media coverage.

nevertheless, that's one dead puppy flushed. you can't just move on from that

that's some impressive false flagging there

>you can't just move on from that

Thousands of people do every day.

yeah and as much as we wouldn't like to talk about it, they're murderers. but I think all but the most vehement supporters still think you're supposed to feel bad about it. Like they want it legal but as a last resort. not as something you brush off

>first term abortion
>they're murderers

Perhaps this isn't be best show for someone with deep-seated religious beliefs to watch.

>they're murderers.

This episode didn't seem too preachy. Hollywood has a history of protecting powerful people and letting them get away with things. This episode barely touched upon these issues.

>People against abortion?
>BUT IT'S CURRENT YEAR
Believe it or not Anons, some people are not religious and still don't agree with abortion at all. Some people who don't like abortion aren't raving lunatics, accept that people have every right to do it and don't want the law changed but still think it's very sad that it happens anyway.

Not even the user you're replying to, sorry if that doesn't fit with your perception of the world.

>questionin liberal dogma
>on Cred Forumsmblr

See you in 3 days.

>some people are not religious and still don't agree with abortion at all

Yes. We call these people willfully ignorant.