Hey, kiddo. You remember me?

Your BIGGEST fan?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VbqnoCuZaXg
youtu.be/IYlAJCb_5yc
youtu.be/3-hLgKPQQtY
youtu.be/DU_EN2JE4Ws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based on the images on the internet I'd say Falco is bigger.

This actually had decent writing, surprisingly enough.

too bad the guy is a furfag

I liked the first episode and then looked into the guy's internet history more and was severely disappointed.

LOOK OUT

As long as it doesn't bleed in the show I really don't care.

This. He can be whatever on his personal time, but so long as he doesn't force it into the show to "make a statement," I don't care. It's too good, don't screw it up.

fur u

>can i see your legs

As much as I hate furries, Fred Phox is probably the only one I'd ever tolerate. He actually has a pretty good sense of humor, his furfaggotry aside.

He'd amount to something if he wasn't a furry/ ever involved with them.

Do, you not remember that the original star fox stated they had mechanical legs to deal with the g-forces?

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=VbqnoCuZaXg

Fredryk Phox said more sexual tension between Wolf and Fox will show up in season two after he's done doing the storyline from the first game.

I mean...its been there since Assault.

Its not like its outta nowhere. Just dont be blatant about it and keep it on a level thats also funny.

The whole legs scene was like a scene from Venture Bros.

[citation needed]

Sucks to be you then. I can still enjoy it.

I don't even think that scene was about him shoehorning his fetishes in as much as it was just a "The characters are caught in an awkward predicament" kinda thing.

I don't really get the joke with this series, honestly.

There's not really a main joke, its just a fans animated interpretation on Star Fox.

Still there's a few gags and references fans know about like the tension between fox and wolf, Fox McCloud being referred to as Star Fox and then the metal legs.

Ep 2 when

WHERE'S EPISODE 2

Now I'm interested about whatever it is he did before.

And I don't mean as an offense tourist.

youtu.be/IYlAJCb_5yc

youtu.be/3-hLgKPQQtY

The first one took like 3 years
Not for a while, guys

He works on it everyday on stream. soon.

The guy who's spent hours making a starfox miniseries that's more authentic than anything Nintendo has put out since the early '90s is a furfag? You don't fucking say.

He has a couple more people working with him now, so it'll be done faster.

youtu.be/DU_EN2JE4Ws

He needs to figure out a way to make at least 2 episodes a year. Otherwise it'll never get anywhere.

I can't wait for episode 2, I loved the 1st one.

I meant more like why it's done the way it is. With all the chromatic aberration and stuff.

Please tell me about this webshow.
I never played anything from the Starfox franchise, I am also not very interested in homoerotic romance. Are these things required to follow this webshow?

it's fun to watch so not really. but to fully appreciate it you should know the franchise because this show is in it's core a fan-show. knowing the original games and it's fandom makes it even better. remember thou that there is only one episode.

Curious as to why he made Andross look more like a crime boss then an evil scientist-wizard thing.

I'd say just playing the games is enough, since I don't know anything about the fandom and I enjoyed it.

My guess is this story takes place before the first game because they're not flying around in the Great Fox.

They actually fly in the SF2 version of the Great Fox.

>capri sun vodka

Fuck this is amazing.

It seems like with the chromatic aberration and the scratchy sound quality, he's trying to make it feel like a 70's grindhouse flick or something. I kinda dig it.

>that scene where Wolf throws Fox's clothes out of the ship, then blames it on two other guys

I laughed

I want Wolf to eat me.

Ditto, it's just so amazingly petty and childish thing to do.

I feel like its supposed to be like some 80's animation;most notably Nelvana's Rock n Rule, but there's some Heavy Metal in their, too, some Fitz the Cat, and so on. It stradles the line from when this sort of style was considered "furry", and when it was just adult animation funny animals. Star Fox in general lends itself well to the wholecultural zeitgeist of the 70's/80's; After all, Miyamoto points to Gerry anderson's marionette shows as an influence.

>I mean...its been there since Assault.
Honestly was there EVER any sexual tension between the two in any of the games?

Yeah, there is that part when wolf helps fox fight the aparoid-infected general pepper, but up to what i know, thats as far as it gets, and it still feel like this whole thing about the tension between is either wishful thinking or people taking shit out of context.

I don't mind the jokes or anything though (the leg scene was pretty great).

I enjoyed it for the experimental rough and tumble aesthetics, and for the fact there were no real jokes, just general character gags.

People I suppose.

But when you have Leon in smash sounding like he's getting off describing Wolf's prowess in battle (and Panther calling him out on it) then I dont blame people for interpreting things the way they do.

Goddamn, I haven't seen this in at least a decade.

>A Fox in Space and the official Star Fox CG short came out at around the same time
>I liked A Fox in Space more

>guy who makes Star Fox fan cartoons is a furry
Wow, color me surprised.

>
But when you have Leon in smash sounding like he's getting off describing Wolf's prowess in battle (and Panther calling him out on it) then I dont blame people for interpreting things the way they do.
Yeah, that one was REAL weird, although its a singular thing (there are other moments that can be taken out of context, but none like this).

I don't really care about people shipping and headcanon things, it just bogs me when people think and act like "EVERY MALE IN THE STAR FOX SERIES IS SO GAY THAT SLANEESH HIM/HERSELF WOULD CRAWL OUT OF THE WARP AND TELL THEM TO CUT DOWN ON THE FAGGOTRY" is some sort of indisputable truth.

Crap. fucked up the greentext/quote.

Still, he basically makes fox strip and then throws away his clothes for... Laughs?

>treating headcanon as indisputable truth
yeah that's really dumb to me.

People get stupid and bitchy when it comes to headcanon and shipping.

Wolf's a childish dick.

>What, do you think I'm gonna hang myself?
>...wait, SHOULD I hang myself?

It's because Fox keeps fucking it up for Wolf and screwing him out of money. Of course he's gonna be an asshole to him.