Ever After High / Monster High continuation

No, but seriously, as far as we saw, Grimm brothers never came to know the Storybook was gone. Giles obviously wouldn't give a fuck, but Milton? I seriously smell a good storyline for a next miniseries.
>The Superior Author Council or wehoever are Milton Grimm's superiors starts to questioning Milton's competence as Headmaster.
>Milton freaks out and founding the Storybook became literally his last hope to keep the job, so he triplicates his efforts in investigations
>Turns out Raven Queen destroyed it "Of course..." he grumbles
>...with APPLE WHITE's consent "WHAT THE...?!" he shouts
>He decides to reforge it
>Girls come to know it and they prepare to stop him.
>Meanwhile, Snow White is in search of some way to restore family's reputation after the EQ incident
>Contributing to reforge the Storybook could be a good way
>Apple this time is determined to not let her family's expectations screwing up her decisions
>During her discussion with Snow, raven overhears something and misunderstands, believing that Apple is again trying to sell her just to having her happy ending
>Drama, drama, drama, happy ending.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AWUZsJuO5ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=TOIIJXLXpmU
youtube.com/watch?v=KP7AD_vNepI
youtube.com/watch?v=0wqEPrbkCPY
youtube.com/watch?v=xBPc0PN5-WA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So yeah what are your favorite theories?

>thinking apple and raven will ever be relevant again
it's all about brain and ashlynn now

Hey, one can dream.
And sincerely, I don't thinkthey gonna left them in the background forever, come on, they're the symbol characters of the franchise.

>brain and ashlynn
>TFW now I have an image in my head of Ashlynn holding a little white mouse and talking to it.
>Pic Related happens
BEST SHOW EVER!!!

Nah, they still have their unresolved romance to deal with.

What do you guys think of the art style and animation of the Monster High reboot for the cartoon and movies ?

I like
Melody being one of the children pied abducted

Dracula is cute, the girls look weird.

I kinda don't like Frankie's hair in the new episodes. It looks nice but too big for the episodes.

Webisode animation is unobjectionable shit

Ramona being created after the incident of the Storybook of Legends

makes more sense than a legit sister.

I don't like how girlyer they made Monster High in the reboot. Monster High should be goth.

Can't be any worse than Elmyra.

Please, there's a new hotness in town and Raven is shit outta luck.

The movie looks great, but the cartoon looks awful, specifically with the inconsistent art style for each girl. And I'm sorry but I can't get over Lagoonas voice it just sounds bad

I for one am all for Darling x Apple x Raven

I want to like Darling, but part of me is still annoyed with her for seeming to usurp Briar's spot. Darling and Briar are both sporty girls that kiss Apple and seem to be picking up some of what Raven's laying down, but having two people that do that messed up the Apple/Briar/Raven thing I was sorta digging after Thronecoming and WTW.

Granted, of late it kinda seems like Briar and Faybelle's relationship might be more interesting than I initially thought to compensate for that, but still.

You could consider that Apple's friendship with Briar was because somewhere, Apple like getting the physical attention of girls like Briar, and only came to realize why with Darling.

In other words, Apple has a type.

From the Moon over June school of art, I see.

That's nowhere near as awful as MoJ.

Who is worst girl and why is it Crystal?

>Who is worst girl and why is it Crystal?

I have yet to see Epic Winter, is she truly worse than Bunny or Holly?

Not really. Problem is, she's not really anything. Very flat character.

Bunny and Holly are lame 'cause they hardly get any focus. Crystal had a whole movie to not be boring and she still couldn't manage that.

Well, if Darling x Apple happens Dexter gets a free pass to be there for Raven when she rebounds.

Welcome to monster high torrent
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7f3c60612b10ad82e51c0adf72e24001bbef848f&dn=%5b%20www.scenetime.com%20Join%20us%20now%20%5d%20-%20Monster.High.Welcome.To.Monster.2016.DVDRip.XviD-EVO&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fzer0day.ch%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337

Bump

Why why WHY didn't they just let Ari have her human disguises colors and still be a ghost, she looked amazing, now she just looks like a Spectra knock off

fits Dex to a Tee

>bunny ears maddie

CUTE

Develop Dexter's character and perhaps I'll let him get even close to my daughter

>Apple has a type.
And that type is hexceptional witches in purple.

Her type is girls who defy their predetermined destiny it seems

>Her type is girls who defy their predetermined destiny it seems
>TFW her type is really who would be a great DOM to her SUB

>AU where Apple Queen constantly tries to poison Raven White via mouth to mouth

Maddie always a cute

It's a strange fetish

>via mouth to mouth
Where somehow 'Just as planned' Dexter keeps spoiling her plans and saves Raven from it.

Is there any way to make Dexter a good character?

Dunno, maybe a mini-series involving the entire Charming family and their messed-up relationship between one another...?

Cleo scares me

>"How can we get her to sound like Twilight Sparkle with out hiring expensive Tara"

I like to think that once in awhile, melody asks piper about her biological parents.

Like its no big deal, her talking about her abduction like it was just adoption

Honestly, the siblings seem to be on good standing. Daring is the type where he doesn't see a fault in his brother.
It's dad that's an ass

Well then, Dexter could become a good character by learning to stand against his asshole dad.

All things aside, let's acknowledge the fact that we have a slapstick routine with a girl falling repeatedly off her roof. That in and of itself is rare.

Is it the new tentacle rape?

>Using his sister to get rid of the lesbian competition

Dexter may be more Alpha then i thought.

Actually it's a bad idea since Apple grabs a lot of girls for herself.

So all he gets I'd Helga

I have to wonder if Apple's notion that she's supposed to hang out with and be frenemies with her story's villain is based on observing Briar and Faybelle when they were young.

>Dexter/helga

Would that be otp

Have him sub to Raven's mom?

Welcome to Monster High is up on Kidscartoon, gonna watch it later. The sneak peeks look cool, hope the movie is good.

Gonna post art from various people

>Twyla sleeps under the bed

that is adorable

New movie was cute. Hope to see more of Dadcula.

Were you guys MH fans before becoming EAH fans or did you start with EAH? I remember there was a time when I thought EAH was a boring MH clone. Now I have a hard time remembering why I liked Monster High...

I was into MH first, I was curious about the Ever After High line, got more into it after checking out the online series and bought a Raven Queen doll

>Who the heck is Helga?
What Cred Forums in-joke is this?

Of all the pairings Mattel could have kept from G1 Monster High. WHY DID THEY HAVE TO GO WITH THE MOST TOXIC ONE?!

I was actually their targeted audience when I got into Monster high. 7 or 8 years ago? Then Ever After came out and the rest is history.

You do know young lady you shouldn't be anywhere near this website for a least another few years, right?
>Sorry, my protective instinct kicked in for a second there.

Life is cruel

Thank you, But I just looked and it was launched in 2010, so I was 12. I just turned 18 this January ;D

Maybe Gil will get rebooted with a spine.

>Abbey
>Not Thicc

Got into MH first. Despite hating all the makeup they wore, I liked MH because the concept, while not original, was cute. And I always liked learning how to animate in Flash from watching Flash animations. I also like the works of Nerd Corp so I watched the movies as well. The cartoon's not the best but it helps that it's short. I had morbid curiously concerning EAH, but I wanted to see how they'd handle a villain who didn't want to be one, and was impressed by the story and the animation.
Never bought the dolls.

I wonder about if Frankie's dad made her fully atomically correct? As a father I can see why he wouldn't but as a doctor making her not a complete woman seems wrong somehow. What you think Cred Forums?

Frankie and Robecca are flat chested and average butts. I'd hope a dad would do that, at least.

I just watch the Welcome to Monster High movie and it was good.

Her body parts all probably belonged to a few different girls, her torso may have belonged to a girl who was more developed

She's made up of dead girl parts and it would probably be more work to remove a vag than just let her be.
Cedar and the robot chicks, on the other hand, I wonder about.

I imagine it was through magic that really transformed Cedar more into a teen than the original carving of her body had her at.

Robecca though, Hexiciah had to of done her whole body, but he doesnt come off as a man of ill intention, nor do we even know how much of her body he had really done. He's just a guy who's like " Im gonna build this so I can say I did." I mean the man BUILT a daughter, rather than had one with a wife, he sounds almost asexual

>he sounds almost asexual
His SDCC diary revealed he once was in a relationship with Bloodgood.

Never said Aromantic

I'm guessing in the worst case scenario, they can still be upgraded I'm thinking.

tumblr pls go

>everything is tumblr

Are nude robots on a blue board allowed?

fuck that wasnt the superior version

>TFW Melody and Sparrow have some of the most fab outfits
It sucks they will never be central to a story arc or anything really.
>TFW Kala should cameo on EAH as Meeshell's villain.

Cedar almost certainly has the anatomy of a doll, but if she becomes a real girl, she'll obviously have the anatomy of any girl her age.

Does anyone else think that if they did prequel novels about the parent in Ever After High they would be a bigger hit than the current setting? I think you could get very meta with the setting. Since we would see how all the fall out from the past that colors the present Ever After High came to be. And I think the parents could be far more interesting characters than the children to be honest.

Just finished Welcome to Monster High. That actually is one of the best MH movies ever, if not THE best. Didn't even feel a tad bit toyetic like the other films did at times.
Definitely a pleasant surprise, and hopefully they'll continue their story on building human-monster relations and make it an ongoing arc accross multiple films.

I would love a prequel novel following the Parents

>pic related

Only if their clothes have an 80's vibe.

Please, Draculaura would def be DFC
Also, Clawdeen probably has six nipples.

>TFW having done that once that is nasty
Chewing on orange peel is like a combo of cardboard and drywall.
And wouldn't Jinafire be like her doll without nipples because she's a reptile type like shown here.
And don't even get me started on Skelita.

Skeleton tiddy

>Skeleton tiddy
It's more likely than you think.

That's....not how proportions work.

apple white: raven queen is a beautiful human being who is witty, loving, trustworthy, and bomb in a slit dress. and guess what? she's single! all of this pure joy and sarcasm wrapped in one person, how could you NOT want to call her your happy ending? how could you NOT want to kiss her every night before bed and make her breakfast every morning? wait, you think i like raven? .... what........ no w ay.......

Daring is munch better as a female.

I don't think rule 63 Ever After High could live up to the fabulousness we'd expect of it unless it had Stands and way more posing.

>Daring is munch better as a female.
I'm sorry that Princess Daring gives me to much of a 'White Chicks' vibe.

Vote 4 Moanica!

I like Moanica's design but the character itself can go jump in a wood chipper.
>GHOULIA FOREVER!

You know the other girls are cute, especially Draculaura, but she is the only one who is actually hot.

Dem hips, man.

Although, of all the ReBoot girls, it's Frankie that stole my heart.

I thought her jaws were too angular at first but they looked cute later. And she got that nice girl look way more than she did before.

She would've give Darling a real Challenge.

Is it normal that i wanna slap Dat Ass?

Im a girl btw

It's completely natural for girls.

Very normal.

I warned you..........

Well she looks like a healthy respectable individual.

youtube.com/watch?v=TOIIJXLXpmU

youtube.com/watch?v=KP7AD_vNepI

youtube.com/watch?v=0wqEPrbkCPY

youtube.com/watch?v=xBPc0PN5-WA

I couldn't get over her accent, whatever it was

They have man bodies with boobs

And their jaws are super defined

Did they ever explain her being able to talk?

So watched welcome to monster high

It was meh

So cute...

Eah only, only thing I dealt with monster high is the first series books: and only the first three

Helga as in the crumb twins

The two brats no one would miss if Ginger was a little hungry

Scientifically accurate monsters

>there was no Darling, it was only I, Daring

Subject 0? Perhaps she is a natural zombie with her zomboys turned by her

The side swept bangs and headband she had in the movie was really cute. Wish that had been kept.

>after a day of being turned evil and nearly killing everyone remember to give your wife some loving to make sure she knows you care

Her belt and bracelet oH MANN

I haven't watched the movie yet, but the wiki said she was less decomposed-Well it said she was young for a zombie, but it meant decomposed. Ghoulia is 16 and MOANica is 15.

You know what I'm going miss most of old monster high. It's all the interesting mansters they had.
>Pic Related

Moanica's friends are River and Vandala.

Seems odd. And I really like it.

Pink Team rules.

I wish we got more wydowna

With who is Moanica shippable? I still couldn't find a ghoul to make her MOAN!!!

Chandelier?

Who da hell is Chandelier?

River perhaps

Jinafire.

I'm kind of sad that Mattel got rid of Spectra since she seems the most modern minded of the ghouls. Spectra is the poster child of the current generation with her selfie taking and blogging.

I am so disappointed they got rid of her

CLEARLY we needed another purple ghost, and CLEARLY she needed to be a pop star, because we dont have enough pop stars

I wish they brought Casta Fierce back

>tfw Moanica will never scratch your back during and turn you into her zombie love slave

Was she the witch character? Man, she only appeared in like what, three episodes.
I wished she'd appear more. But who knows, she just might in some way.

I really hope so, I dont know what it was, they never utilized her Witch character, they had so many chances to, maybe she just wasn't popular? Idk

bump

Silvi Timberwolf, daughter of the Gray werewolves

>tfw you'll never make her moan
Also, is Moanica our new Ghoulia? I mean, she didn't even make an appearance while others at least had some time on screen.

Apple has discovered that she loves Raven, how does she deal with this new development?

It's probably Draculaura who that took that part of her.

We can assume that she's taken the role of "zombie character" she's not the new Ghoulia though, it seems a lot of that has been given to Frankie.

Is Apple being gay a theory?

No, that's a fact. She's just been raised in a heavy heteronormal environment that she doesn't realize what gay is or that she herself is gay.

>she loves Raven
I think she knows that already. I think you mean when she discovers she wants to hump Raven with a double dildo until they both cum together in the biggest ultimate yuri fountain ever.
>My bet is a cold COLD SHOWER!

Anybody else think Draculaura got qt as fug?

Some nice shots only for those who will vote for Moanica.

So, who do you think has gotten their vcard punched?

Daring and Hopper.

I want to say Vandala to keep River
pure but River

Her voice actress only signed up for two episodes and Casta was 19 making her too old to appear in Monster high as a student.

You mean Grey Clawdeen

Kitty probably, maybe Sparrow

Because we clearly needed Gray Clawdeen

It's not like Clawdeen already had two sisters that could have filled that role

Cupid. Probably by her grandad.

Hopper can't even talk to chicks without going all froggy, though.

super cute

Most of the adults I'm betting especially Mommy cat.

Exactly

>especially mommy cat

You just know she got as much D or pussy as she wanted in her EAH days

Will we see any of the characters not mentioned in welcome to monster high introduced later on ? I'm missing a few characters we didn't get to see in this movie

We can hope, Abbey is confirmed to exist in this series even if she wasn't in the movie, other characters may return, but I wouldn't hold my breath, don't trust Mattels word

Ghoulia is gone. Flat out replaced. Maybe the others will be along eventually but the original daughter of the Zombies is no more.

So cute.
Someone should do one for eah.

I miss Howleens cute orange hair

More importantly I miss Howleen

My wife

The orange was cuter and more distinct amidst the sea of pink. I really hated that it got changed after her signature doll.

Was she too ethnic or? Her style changed when she got a movie, maybe she looked too black to put on a move cover?

Unfortunately it is a possibility that it was "too black" of a look. Mattel changed her hair pink specifically for 13 Wishes right? Don't know if she was totally popular before, but knowing Mattel they changed her hair to pink to increase popularity, because pink sells

She hasn't been on any movie covers, though.

Yeah they did it specifically for 13 wishes. don't know why but its safe to say she looked too black. And pink sells.

You right, but she should of been. She was the main character.

I wouldn't mind pink, but they got rid of her cute fro-hawk, which was so cute and unique to her

She is the only character that has changed look permenantly and so significantly, right? I hope we get another character with dark skin and afto hair.

I just want to sit next to her and talk to her, man.

Oh my god it's a hetero Clawdeen. What next a straight Apple.

She'll think you're normal.

That would be a first.

Clawdeen could be bi .

She did show interest in Draculaura's friend she tried to set up with in Ghouls Rule, once she saw him at least.

Man, Ghouls Rule has to be my favorite MH movie. We get to see them interact with human people their age for the first time. Plus we got Clair, who I wished would've appeared more.

That and Lilith von Hellscream. Both would've made fun reoccurring characters.

Ghouls Rule was a great movie, and it had a really great doll line.

Mattel hasn't done anything strictly Halloween in a long time, one would think they would cash in on it every Halloween, I only remember Casta Fierce being introduced and thats been it since.

Still to this day, she doesn't know who kitty's other parent is

Though, the story she tells gets more sluttier and purer

But we already have qt yeti and a ice maker

She's just as bi as you are, user.

Ashame a lot was ignored

With the reboot, EVERYTHING's being ignored.

Yup and Abbey is still confirmed to exist, only because she got a Dance the Fright Away doll, don't know when she'll appear first, I assume in the cartoon seeing as Electrified won't have Abbey in the toy line.

Lots of gays give hetshit a shot in high school.
Doesn't mean anything.

I found out from a Kidscreen article Monster High is in the top three best selling fashion doll line IPs between Barbie and Frozen.
If it's doing that well, why did MH get a reboot?

They panicked

Seems like Draculaura and Frankie are the big lesbian ship now

Yeah, she is now that I think about it...Well you know, besides the reboot. Catherine, I think is her name, from France changes her outfit permanently after the movie. But that's it

I like that. Although it's likely to be ruined by canon coupling, but I think it is reasonable to expect that there will be more frankie and drac together in the future since they're both co-presidents.

Do you ever wonder what they were taking about? Maybe Twyla is talking about some cute werewolf girl?

>is it just me or do I have a sense of deja vu