So, why did cartoon network dip into Nickelodeon circa 2006? I hope this shit gets canned quick

So, why did cartoon network dip into Nickelodeon circa 2006? I hope this shit gets canned quick.

How many threads are you going to make, OP?

Needs more memes.

Why did you make a new thread instead of posting in the existing thread?

Shows perfectly fine, fun to watch

>So, why did cartoon network dip into Nickelodeon circa 2006?
Gosh. I wonder. could it be because their biggest hit in recent years was a pilot sold to Nick back in that era, that they stupidly passed on but held the rights to for several years til CN could snap it up?
> I hope this shit gets canned quick.
yeah it looks terrible. but i mean, shit, a lot of good things LOOK terrible. clarence, phineas and ferb, life and times of tim..

>phineas and ferb
>looks terrible

The more threads you make, my little sperglord, the more people will eventually give this show a watch.

Maybe that's his plan.

The art style for this show is fucking awful.

as long as there isn't any gay in it

Are you really that fucking butthurt that kyle told you to fuck off? Have you made it your life mission to shitpost about this show on Cred Forums?

The faggot has been begging for his show to be made for a decade
This is likely a "ok here's your season shut up"
Once it's ratings keep crashing they will bury it and move on.

If you browse Cred Forums you know that it's a haven for the eternally butthurt.

That guy STILL makes the 'What went wrong?' thread about Legend of Korra every single day.

Oh man that means more contrarians will defend it like PPG and TTG

it looks like John K. trying to ape the Slayers art style.

>starting two threads on the same night
The autism is real!

>implying
Kyle's a toku-fag and I like his Rider art, so he's okay in my book. But even I can agree this show is bad.

You can just tell the guy who writes this is an Animaniacs/Tiny Toonsfag

I want that guy to come back and tell us another great story about how Kyle kicked him in the nuts and then set him on fire

That didn't do jack shit for nuPPG, neither will this.
Face it, Cred Forumsntrarian is the biggest hivemind I've ever seen, period.
>x person hates show
>b-b-but it's not THAT bad!!1!
>more than one of x person hates show
>STOP MAKING HATE THREADS YOU SPERG!!1! ;(((((
>Implying it's not more than one sane person sharing a reasonable distaste for something.

It's the next CalArts meme image, just watch.

OP you can't force this show to become anti-popular

It'll come and go and nobody will remember it

Are they seriously referencing a Rising Sun flag? That's really fucked up if intentional.

Agree