ITT: Characters that are popular but aren't particularly well written in books

Pic very much related, Raven's comic appearances are shit, and she's only popular because of the cartoon.

Literally all she does is teleport around, be a mysterious little bitch, and mindrape her teammates.

you forgot trigon and going evil until she's not anymore

Fuck you guys I love comic Raven. She's a sheltered little wallflower who spits in the face of destiny.

She's so dry and boring though. She's too robotic and uninteresting.

Joker, well at least these days

Isn't this true of most comic book characters?

Like Iron Man is an unlikable a-hole even when he's not being written that way.

I don't know even one blade comic, all i have seen is the movies and the Cameos in the cartton where he kept trying to kill Morpheus

When was the last time Blade was relevant?

That falls under "mysterious little bitch" and "mindrape"

>Cartoon!Raven joins the Titans to dedicate herself to doing as much good as she can & enjoy the company of friends for as long as she can before the inevitable Trigoning
>her friends risk their lives to save her
>Comics!Raven forms the Titans by psychically manipulating people to act as human shields between her and her daddy, "friends" save her out of obligation, this is all established in the first arc
No joking, the differences between toon Raven and Wolfman's Raven are a big part of what turned me off of NTT early on.

This,i wish there would have been a slick and cool Blade comic,at least i don't think there was.

i think he's had a few shitty minis, the only books he's actually in that's good is Tomb of Dracula and he isn't even a main character he's like Prowler tier, just a cool side character who helps occasionally but by no means important at all

>only popular because of the cartoon
i dunno, i think anything, even a spin off, that makes a character popular is a good thing

Well he almost had a solo written by Seeley where he would do stuff alongside his daughter, but Seeley just got an exclusive and the new artist they put on it got put on the Wakanda book.

She's mindraped people while not be evil though, like Wally and Dick.

Reread the ITT, waifu-fag.

Yes I know

Honestly, I became a huge fan after Batman: Under the Red Hood movie. I was disappointed by the amount of crap his comics are, though. Rebirth please don't fail me

I'd say current Harley sometimes, she was better in the show and early 2000's.

If she weren't so stupid in her solo, it would've been pretty good.

Thank you Capcom

Gambit.. seriously how do they consistently screw up this guy?

The blade movies were only created to appeal to the never-ending vampire fandom that just won't die

Her solo and Gotham City Sirens were good, but yeah, it's been a while since mainline Harley was readable. Injustice does her pretty well.

She was cute though.

Lupa Starfire is second best Starfire

Perez Starfire is still best