Howcome DC is full of sweethearts like Geoff Johns, Jim Lee and Dan Didio? while marvel has mostly scum like Dan Slott...

Howcome DC is full of sweethearts like Geoff Johns, Jim Lee and Dan Didio? while marvel has mostly scum like Dan Slott, Bendis, and Brevoort?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p4z7xuDhMeg
weeklycomicbookreview.com/2013/10/21/my-nycc-experience-pt-4/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Capitalism

Geoff Johns always wears baseball caps cause he's balding.

Geoff should just shave it off. I think he'd look good bald.

DC's strategy has always been to secure good talent for the long term. Marvel's strategy relies more on marketing, and in its current incarnation that means OUTRAGE. You can imagine those two strategies attract different kinds of people, and reward different kinds of successes.

>CAKE

They actually listen to fans?

>Didio

He is right, just look at how many people like the shitty fate Bruce has in Batman Beyond.

this

Well until recently Marvel could play ball. But they recently lost Remender and Hickman, so yeah...

It's just a phase though, these things happen

Hickman honestly isn't even that good

Something something sci-fi concept. Multiverse shells and graphic design.

Neither is Remender imo.

He is actually right, he was talking about Batman chars, see how Waid ruined Daredevil with his faggotry.

On the other hand dc has azarelo who is right up there with bendis.
And of course dc hhad bob kane the biggest arsehole of them all.

What is going on with his hair here? It feels like he sprinkled fake brown powder or something in the balding spot. Is he getting a hair transplant?

or is he balding because he always wears baseball caps?
the world may never know

Those don't necessarily contradict eachother.
Didio didn't say anything about how they had to be inspired purely by their suffering just heroes' personal lives constantly suffer because their heroing. Which is true, very few heroes have truly healthy persona lives because their heroing overlaps. Even fucking Superman's heroing is a detriment to his life. Even the most light hearted heroes tend to have conflict in their personal lives due to heroing even if they aren't a brooding asshole because it.

He wants to be Morrison so fucking bad, but he fails to understand that inside of his 'lol cruzzzy, drugs and more crazy' theres soul in most of the stuff Morrison does.
I can appreciate Hickman in the way i appreciate those writers that do those big thick syfy books that are more interested in the minutia of the tech and high concepts instead of the characters.

Nobody is up there with Bendis. And Marvel had THE biggest arsehole of them all, stan lee.

>the biggest arsehole of them all.
Come on, we all know Stan Lee was on the same league...

Johns is Bendis
don't fool yourself

DC hires better people, probably just pays better and has more discerning editors

Marvel probably forces writers to constantly to push shitty crossover shit and come up with dumb marketing stunts and push certain books and characters in sync with their terrible movies and TV shows.

also, they purposely neglect good properties (x-men, fantastic four) to fuck with sony and fox ever since Disney took over

Geoff Johns who bought his sister a plane ticket?

He isn't good, but compared to shit like Slott or Bendis, he is one of the few decent writers they had left until Hickman and Remender quit on them.

What's the problem with Azzarello? He's written some pretty great books.

Dan Didio is right. He is such a lovable fatty. Unlike fatfucker Bendis.

Oh i wont deny he is a good writer but im talking about personality.

They're all scum, user.

He's not in great shape, but he's not really a fatty like other fat comic book creators. He looks pretty solid. Looks like the kind of guy that used to be in shape but let himself go in his old age.

Everyone can fuck up and have controversial opinions from time to time. Didio is a complete sweetheart when compared to the likes of Bendis and Breevoot

bullshit
Stan was the biggest proponent of creators rights of his day, he never wanted to take credit for himself, he fought only on behalf of the company when Kirby tried to have all of his IPs locked away where no one could reach them, (not his fault Kirby didn't know how to fucking read) and to this day gives credit where it's due
Bob Kane was a criminal

>heroes with normie personal lives

Not even once.

>and to this day gives credit where it's due
Eat shit
youtu.be/p4z7xuDhMeg

I came into this thread to make a joke about how Rob Liefeld left DC and could return to Marvel where he belongs with all the other assholes.

Then I found this.

Let's see:

>Johns
not a Jew
>Lee
not a Jew
>Didio
not a Jew
>Bendis
Jew
>Slott
Jew
>Brevoort
Jew

But I thought Rob Liefeld was a nice guy...

You know what, Liefield was in the wrong for his anti-Snyder shit on Twitter but I still think Liefield is a likeable guy. Never seen or heard of him be a dick to any fans. Other people in the industry can be some cringey faggots at times like Rucka, Cho, Brevoort, Waid, etc.

He is a pretty cool guy. He just has that frat boy vibe when he was younger going wild with the 90's. He stood up for Frank Cho that one time Robbi Rodriguez threatened him for drawing fan art of Spider-Gwen.

>Never seen or heard of him be a dick to any fans
This "don't bite the hand that feeds you" attitude is not that admirable, user.

Remember when some retard gave him three titles at DC?(probably Lee, fuck that faggot), well, he insulted the artists that was working on Grifter and saying "this is the shit that I had to work with". If I remember this right, this was a month or two after that guy died.

wtf i love liefeld now

Getting involved in that retarded argument at all makes him an idiot.

He's nice to fans, but a majority of people inside the industry still blame him for a lot of what made comics in the 90s so horrible.
His art set a terrible standard for the decade and his writing was deplorable, then he cut his losses and went to use the money he earned for being awful at his job to help found what is one of the most successful publishing companies right now.

>documentary from twenty fucking years ago where Stan spends the whole time saying 'we, we, we' and refuses to give sole credit to any one person
fail, it even says in the intro Stan was ignorantly given sole credit for many years and said little to rectify the belief
what was he supposed to say, "No kids, actually your favorite heroes were created by two grumpy old shut ins who hate you"

I love when Cred Forums become super sleuths.

He's absolutely right, tho. Thought he should have avoided looking like an asshole, that shit can harm your reputation.

He also robbed all his Image friends.

Snyder's run has been shit, though. Liefeld's honestly right: Batman sells because it's Batman. Same with Spider-Man.

Some heroes live extraordinary versions of normie lives, like when the X-Men play baseball they use their powers or when Superman plays fetch with Krypto he throws a tree or they play in space.

Heroes like Spidey balance a normie and hero life but they are seperate and when they clash it's usually interesting

The problem with Hellcat and comocs like thatvis that the writers just suck at writing and tell boring stories that don't go anywhere.

Rob is absolutely right, beyond its first arc, SnyderBats sucked my ass.

Stan Lee made Steve Ditko a life long shut in. I think if Twitter existed in the past, Ditko would've felt appreciation from the fans for his incredible Spider-Man stuff but Stan the Man hogged all this man's glory. He became bitter and he's probably going to die in his apartment.

Fucker, he says right there at the end that he doesn't think Ditko actually deserves to be named co-creator and is only willing to give him a phony piece of paper in which he writes "if this crazy guy thinks he co-created the character then let him ramble on lol"

Liefield tipped me $200 when I was a waiter at The Fleetwood in San Diego during ComiCon cuz I recognized him and was stoked
he also kept trying to have me sit and drink with him while my boss was yelling at me
he's the man
drew me a little Shaft that I don't have anymore :(

Batman wasn't selling before Snyder and Capullo got on board.

Nah Rob was being a dick, I don't like Snyder that much either but when Rob started 'vaguely' talking shit about him Synder sent him a DM asking if there was a problem like an adult in a professional industry and the result was what you see before you.
Rob just wants attention and shits on everyone to get it while he's done nothing of note besides 'create' Deadpool who was a parody anyway.

>was stoked
Why the fuck?
I mean, I kind of understand why he's so nice to his fans, he might be a piece of shit, but he can at lest be nice to retarded people.

>Your Twitter feeds the best thing you've written all year
>Of course, because its not edited

the balls
Liefield might have the biggest balls in modern comics

We'll need numbers on that, because I remember the numbers always being solid.

And it keep selling 100k+ each issue because people liked what Snyder was writing

I know Cred Forums hates his guts with a passion, but a lot of people did like Snyder's run

Look em up, before Snyder/Capullo it was pulling 70-80k. It wasn't even Top 5 DC iirc. While under Snyder/Capullo it stayed over 100k even after 50 issues and was consistently the highest selling DC title.

Him being a dick doesn't change the fact that hes right.

And Liefeld of all people should not talk about quality or "selling because brand recognition"
Not to mention that he took a picture of the pm's in which Snyder is "berating" him

it was right down the street from the center and because the only comic writers that went in there before that I recognized was Waid once with two other old guys I didn't recognize and he didn't even drink or tip well
Liefield was in there with a table full of girls and his friends and was trying to watch like some sports game on tv
it was a cool experience

Liefeld has never been right in his entire life.

Just because you're right (about a subjective opinion) doesn't mean you get to be a dick, and pretending that Snyder and Cap weren't part of the reason for the book's success is beyond childish.

This doesn't answer the question "why were yous toked to see Liefeld of all people?"

Didio used to collect money from people in debt so he probably had to look intimidating and learn how to fight so at one point he probably kept in shape pretty well.

Rob Liefeld gets credit for creating Deadpool but a lot of the elements people like about Deadpool weren't even introduced until after Rob wasn't involved with the character anymore. That's why Rob clings to the fact that Deadpool's design doesn't change much over the years. It's because he knows deep down he simply made a likable character design.

>Stan Lee gave Ditko autism
>what were letters pages

>if this crazy guy thinks he co-created the character then let him ramble on lol
my point exactly, you may continue your memelording anytime now

How does one even recognize Waid?
He, Mark Bagley, John Byrne look too much alike for me to approach any of them with the confidence that they weren't John Byrne.

Actually fuck that, I'd love to mistake John Byrne for Mark Waid just to see him sperg out.

See, that's why Stan" The Crook" Lee is the biggest asshole in comics history.

Lel. Or you could confuse Mark Waid with john Byrne and still see a little fat bald man sperg out.

He was just a fat man but he had a badge on that said name his name

Because I read comics in the 90s that were fun

Don't forget Joe Quesada.

Dan Didio is best

again, not Stan's fault he worked with bitter nerds who didn't want public attention, and lost their rights in court after they tried to take everything for themselves because they signed the wrong dotted line and didn't make out how they thought they could've after the fact
would the success of Marvel have been drastically different without them, of course, but Stan doesn't deserve blame, for the shortcomings of others, he was never even the boss, you should know this

meme time

This. There's potential for a humorous and light-hearted slice of life superhero comic. It's just they put an egotistical simpleton behind the wheel of the story so there's no conflict, just masturbatory nonsense.

>Cred Forums likes Didio now
Huh

I think he's the only writer at DC that I'd trust writing Legion at this point honestly

Don't forget Rick "Drown in hobo piss" Remender.

But what's DC's excuse for keeping Bob Harras on the payroll?

I'm a staunch DiDio supporter because he likes simple stories, fun and underrated characters
plus always trying taking chances hiring talent, like putting Yang on Superman
he just doesn't like Nightwing, Morrison or Waid's bullshit so Cred Forums hated him for years
remember, this place was still sucking Waids dick through half his DD run before they turned on him

It's weird but after years of hating him for the Cassandra/Spoiler stuff, he redeemed himself (to me) by writing OMAC in New 52.

Plus, as much as he was gung ho for the dark era of Identity Crisis, he still brought in Morrison for Batman and Final Crisis, let Johns do his thing with Lanterns (which I don't like but everyone else seems to) and keeps trying new things.

And, willing to admit he was wrong, they've gone back to the good times.

keep Waid away

That's because halfway through we got Didndu Noffin thrown into what should have been an awesome arc with monsters

I do think Marvel has a more aggressive culture than DC. DC really seems to discourage its writers from talking too much in public. Even Gail Simone tries to be fairly diplomatic about other comics pros.

Marvel likes and encourages trash-talking. Steve Wacker was a fine editor, but he gloried in being an asshole online. Quesada used to trash talk DC though he doesn't do it as often any more.

I think Marvel is trying to emulate Stan Lee and the way he called DC "Brand Ecch." Not realizing
a) A lot of things work for Stan that don't work for other people
b) When Marvel was no longer a David but an equal Goliath with DC, Lee switched to calling them the "Distinguished Competition." It's not funny to trash-talk your equal.

I met Dan Didio once, total sweetheart. He let me poke him in his belly( he has a surprisingly hard stomach) and we talked a bit. Cred Forums seems to like him because he hates giving a title to a character just for the sake of it, he's not a fan of directionless superheroes punching some guy in the face in a 5 issue arc and then punching another guy in the face over a 5 issue arc and then cancelled. He thinks comics should have a purpose. To put this into perspective, Cred Forums would prefer it if a character they liked in the 80s got a new ongoing written by the same guy that did the ongoing in the 80s, Dan is the kind of guy that would prefer a new fresh spin on the character from a different voice.

San Fransisco sucks, should of moved to LA or Philly
somewhere interesting with crazy crime

killing Nightwing was the best thing to ever happen to Dick

>he just doesn't like Nightwing
He didn't like the Nightwing persona because his first ongoign was crap. Over 100 issues of mediocrity and shit. He was a fan of Grayson.
>Morrison
Again, false. Didio personally flew to Glasgow to get Morrison on All Star Superman.

>Dan is the kind of guy that would prefer a new fresh spin on the character from a different voice.

And this is why he sanctioned Beast Machines.

The only person on Cred Forums who doesn't like Didio is Xenos.

I knew the Nightwing part that's what I was trying to say
and the second part, oh I'm confusing it with his comments on 52 being a clusterfuck being misinterpreted everywhere

What's weird is Beast Machines ended up having a lot continuity with Beast Wars in the end.

Beast machines is a great idea with poor execution.

52 was a mess behind the scenes, but the comic is great and Didio agrees.

Still in stage 2 i see

Johns is Bendis

>The fact is we had no story or idea discussion about Spider-Man books even before issue #26 up to when I left the book. Stan never knew what was in my plotted stories until I took in the penciled story, the cover, my script and Sol Brodsky took the material from me and took it all into Stan’s office.

>Stan was the scripter, but I was coming up with most of the ideas. It finally got to the point where I told him that if he was the writer, he’d have to come up with the plots. So, we just sat across the desk from one another in silence.

lying is unbecoming of you user

Johns is loyal to continuity he likes
Bendis hates all continuity

I would say the opposite, honestly. IT put too much stake into something that was ultimately cosmetic in it's predecessor; the organic beast mode aspect. After the initial episodes beast wars mostly wore this on its sleeve.It became secondary to the plot. Beast Machines made this the most important aspect, made characters who barely ever mentioned their beast mode aspect become obsessed by it, and added a retcon into the mythos that made people feel cheated after the initial hype of being a return to Cybertron.

However, despite that, there is some good plotlines, and even though there's some drastic character changes, I do think they where interesting, in that people change when faced with extreme circumstances.

It's weird too given that scene with Purple Man in Alias

The meme was that Didio is blamed for everything. People actually like him and the man loves comics and genres nobody cares about. The only reason DC kept printing Western and war comics was because Didio kept it going.

He's not perfect but it's obvious he doesn't compromise his love for comics.

>DC's strategy has always been to secure good talent for the long term.
What on earth are they teaching you kids these days??

>Marvel's strategy relies more on marketing, and in its current incarnation that means OUTRAGE.
With *this* point, on the other hand, you're pretty much 100%. Image pretty much exists entirely because of how shit Marble was to work for in the late 1980's/early 1990s.

Having said that: I've noticed a trend of people putting their time in the mines building up a portfolio and a following at The Big Two ... and then jumping ship for the Creator Owned Promised Lands.

But they do suck. Tim is literally "dead", Dick's family is dead, everyone hates Jason, Duke's parents are jokerized, nobody even cares about Damian outside of Dick.

>Dan Didio
>sweetheart

We've come a long way in (almost) 10 years. This is truly bizarro Cred Forums

>Anti-Ribcage Thanos Fist
That made me laugh much more than it should have. Why hasn't anyone ever pointed that out? Shouldn't the Warmachine Armor take majority of the hit for him?

Should I read Bendis' Daredevil run? Heard it's pretty good.

>get over it and get back to mixing and matching avengers and x-men
Kek

>it's not you. It never has been. It's Batman.
This is completely true, though!

Seriously, what else has he even done? Wytches? The Wake??

Hey Mokes you /wooo/ autist, Snyder loving meme faggot, DC has been agressively scouting talent since the late 80's you dumb son of a bitch. Go watch some joshi and fuck you.

how could anyone hate this guy?

It's not.

yeah I met him at a con this year, and while he wasn't rude by any means, he just seemed less enthusiastic and embracing than the other folks I met there.

Memeing aside, there's no way Stan Lee was as big of an asshole as Bob Kane. Even if Stan Lee was second to him, there's a fucking gap there.
At least Stan Lee will admit that Kirby and Ditko "helped", which is more than Bob Kane ever did.

Lee fucked over more than just Ditko and Kirby, he stole credit from a lot of people. Aside from that he also berated Kirby and Ditko, only difference is that he knew how to lawyer up early on, he smiles a lot and tricks dumb people into thinking he's not the devil.

Well he did ruin it first

Wait, I thought people hated Dan Didio because of Countdown to Final Crisis? Do people love him now? Also, I read the first few issues of Waid's Daredevil and I thought it was pretty good. Do people hate his Daredevil run or something?

Opinions on Didio are mixed because he makes some stupid decisions (like Countdown) but he does back good books that wouldn't last without his support, like All Star Western.

Waid is just an insufferable person. His writing is alright.

We are largly talking about personality rather then writing.

People would without a doubt call him DC's Bendis.

People would call him Bizarro Bendis

Didio is too nice to be mad at. Plus he seems to genuinely like comics (His penchant for keeping good books alive in spite of sells is prove of this). Even If he has made bad decisions as an editor, he has redeeming qualities.

I know Jim Lee is probably a bro in person, but it feels like he represents everything about the 00's that I don't give a shit about in comics, aside from supposedly being one of the forces that made Image happen.

How bad are Slott, Bendis, and Brevoort as people?

I was going to post that too.

Where the fuck is Ivan Reis? Is he still drawing anything?

DiDio is a good writer and really tries as an editor
he gets stuff like All Star Western, Amethyst, Bizarro and the Hanna Barbera line published
Waid is a boring writer and just gets good artists

they are just confrontational and not very good at handling criticism, but to fans they are pretty fantastic

Mostly doing covers now I think

he is already blind right?

He recently did an issue of King's Batman.

I bet they are saving him for an upcoming title. Jason Fabok was being saved for Justice League vs Suicide Squad.

Snyder took over when the New 52 started and DC titles got a bump across the board.

>oh my god, I loved your run on Fantastic Four
>well thank you
>and your run on Avengers
>That's really kind
>and of course your legendary run on Superman

how come the biggest corporations with all the power in the world have assholes for CEOs and the BoD but small indie companies that no one cares about have nice guys as owners????

Marvel just seems like a toxic environment to work with.
Even the good eggs, when they go to marvel, turn to shit writers and eventually shit human beings.

I really dislike how Snyder puts smiley faces after his passive aggressive tweets like some teenage girl.

yeah, I don't see why anyone would ever want to work for Marvel over DC xD

>CEOs
but all marvel employees are shit

He's the fall guy. When DC fucks up again, we'll go back to hating him. But it's okay, he can handle it.

He did back up Boomerang story in SS #2 last week. Best part of the book.

this

people at marvel can afford to be assholes because they're marvel, what is going to happen? people are going to stop reading marvel or watch marvel movies? lmao

people at DC have to be nice because they're irrelevant, they have to grab every single fan that they can with their nice guy act

>current year
>still pretending Johns is a great writer and not a corporate bootlicker
You don't actually buy that PR spinning that WB has finally found its Kevin Feige, have you? Not to mention he's the king of dropped plots and disappointment. This is the man that gave us New 52.

>what is JSA
>what is GL
>what is Flash
>what is Aquaman
>what is JLA (too early to call an all timer)

and Hawkman

>This is the man that gave us New 52.

This fucking meme

shitty?

IIRC feminists want him fired for some reason

Short of Aquaman, these are all books that were great under Johns a fucking decade ago

Flashpoint was ass. Almost all of his recent JL run was shit, minus a the starting points of Forever Evil and Darkseid War, which all petered out hard.

Its like once New 52 happened, all his talent was gone.

It's probably the best and easiest to get into run. Awesome art, too.

Because he supports rape culture.

They want Berganza fired, so they want Didio fired because he hasn't fired Berganza yet

>nice! your twitter feeds the best thing you've written all year :-)
>of course, because its not edited

>"One fan in particular caught my eye. A young woman approached DiDio and asked if Renee Montoya would return to DC. DiDio seemed troubled by the question, unable to answer as he wished. “We’re waiting for the writer who can write her best,” he told her. Perhaps knowing that Greg Rucka, far and away the most prolific and acclaimed writer for the character, had been rather unapologetic in his statements about DC that weekend, the young lady sunk a bit and began to move on. Before she could leave the mob in front of DiDio’s table, however, he called her back. He beckoned her in and whispered into her ear. A moment later, she stepped away and begin to tear up. Concerned, another girl and I followed her and asked if she was ok. “He just made me so much better,” she answered."

>weeklycomicbookreview.com/2013/10/21/my-nycc-experience-pt-4/

sure it is, tumblr

So, Cred Forums, what did Didio say?

"I have your grandmother in my sniper's sights at this very moment. If you don't tell everyone DC is the best, she will be shot. And not in the head. Somewhere that'll make it hurt while she dies."

You will give Jane Foster cancer

Montoya a shit.

Only plebs ever hated him. People with taste appreciated how he kept books like Manhunter, Blue Beetle, REBELS, etc alive

he giveth and he taketh
Prez

*slits wrists*

He did what he could there and we still got Flintstones in the end (and it's better tbqh)

I bet you money the next time Bendis writes Purple Man, it will be the tv-series version incorporated into the comics. How's that for contiunity?

>new 52 was nothing to do with Johns

at the very least you have to admit his failure as an already senior figure at DC to have any real input or to even attempt to use his own titles to steer the direction it should take was a colossal misstep and a huge disservice to the fans and his employers alike

>one example of unfortunate circumstances overwrite 30 fucking years of calculated talent poaching

I don't think so. In fact, Dwayne himself was one of those very talents. Just so happens that he got fucked over later. Same happened to Moore, doesn't mean shit.

>This is completely true, though!

It's partially true. Batman will always sell well but if it's with a writer people like it will sell GREAT. The closest comparison I can think of is Spider-Man. He's a character that will always sell well but right now he's not selling great (Last months event bump not withstanding)

>Stan Lee made Steve Ditko a life long shut in

Nah, Ditko is a real Black & White kinda sperg

I've always supported Didio simply because of how long he kept Hex around. People give him shit for what he said about 52 but if you look at that from the editors view it's a nightmare

Nah, Jessica Jones and Purple Man are too close to Bendis. He takes movie stuff he likes, ignores stuff he doesn't. Characters he likes come back when he wants to write them and characters he dislike stay dead for a long time.

>This is the man that gave us New 52.
Nope. I mean, I'm sure he contributed, but It's clear that Jim Lee and probably Bob Harras were the driving forces in the creation and development of the New 52. Everything from the designs to the plot points screams it.
You have al the nineties writers that somehow got a job again, you have the wildstorm characters massive failed push, the attempt to make Helspot and the deamonites the big bads of the new universe across multiple titles (They were obviously going to be the villains of the JL before Johns retconned them into the Injustice Society).

Because nice guys finish last. Business is pretty cut throat and if you don't have it in you to be a cunt now and again you're going to get trampled on

Man, you're evil.

>They were obviously going to be the villains of the JL

Yeah they were. The symbol on the CSA coins was on Supermans fortress when Helspont took it over. And that was over a year before Forever Evil

It's a co creation. Quite literally mostly everybody who is in the know calls it a co creation. It's bitter Ditko fans who want it to be a one man creation.

Because Marvel took everyone they cared for to make movies, and the leftovers were left in comics since no one gives a shit about the comic industry anymore.

>you have the wildstorm characters massive failed push, the attempt to make Helspot and the deamonites the big bads of the new universe across multiple titles
What went wrong?

>seriously pretending the dialouge Lee wrote wasnt important to the characters
its because of Lee that spidey quips during battles

The CSA coins appeared in the first arc of JL. It was always going to be that.

Superman as a fucking messy book with no direction and that's all. It's saving grace was Morrison and Pak on Action comics and later Johns.

There is a bald spot powder used for movies that is basically finely cut up hair.

Fuck him he was the only one in 1993 that wouldn't sign comics via mail

How was he in the wrong? Book sells cuz it's batman

>mfw when I have original art from Liefield, McFarlane, Jim Lee and Larsen beacuse my brother was one of CPAs Image hired at the beginning

No it was originally going to be tied to the Daemonites. The shadowy guys from the first JL arc were changed to CSA guys later on. The Daemonites were everywhere in the very early days of the New 52

That is low. Really low.

I admit I really enjoyed the Court of Owls stuff. But after that the book fell flat on it's face.

I'm so glad he did countdown, it truly was 52 done right

And yet he didn't keep JLI around