Lost nearly 75% of South Park's premiere leadin

>lost nearly 75% of South Park's premiere leadin
>absolutely destroyed by critics
>all around awful
It's done for right?

Nope, it's cheap, so it stays.

Still better than anything Amy Schumer is in.

I knew this was going to be absolute dog shit the moment I saw the commercial.
Are there any other shows where you can tell just by one glance that it shouldn't have gotten approved?

that didn't take long

Amy Schumer can get a chuckle out of me. This show couldn't even get a pity chuckle out of me.

Okay, what the holy hell is this shit?

Is this some new black people show? What happened to the good shit like Static Shock? I thought we were going forward, not backwards?

It's the CURRENT YEAR, this shit is shit!

>It's done for right?

It actually got renewed for a second season before it even premiered.

Maybe it's a 12 mouse thing were it is so easy to make it will last

Do wiggers watch Comedy Central?

I thought MTV was the wigger channel

see that's how you can tell its a vanity project on some sort, no different than brickleberry. but with shit ratings and bad reviews, i can see that second season being cancelled.

It is.

Comedy Central is basically BET2 nowadays.

Why? How? They didn't even wait for the ratings?

>Milk
Cuz his skin is white. Get it?

I wanted MBC season 2, but on adult swim cause it doesn't fit CC but this show does

>already ordered for season 2

Ha. Whoops.

THIS SHOW HAS 5 MOTHERFUCKING CREATORS.
WHAT THE FUCK.
The Panned from critics part I saw coming, but damn I guess normies hate this too

they can still cancel

Milk Chocolate is brown, but I guess the name "White Chocolate" was too low brow for motherfucking "Legends of Chamberlain Heights"

Is this the nutshack 2?

>show's whole comedy revolves around..
>LOL BLACK PEOPLE
>LOL WHITE PEOPLE WANTING TO BE BLACK PEOPLE
>LOL FAT BLACK PEOPLE

race based humor can be done right, but only if its honest and unapologetic, someone needs to be pissed off. this show isn't even offensive, just annoying

Can't wait for the un-bundling of cable to happen.
When people pay for channels individually, timeslot filler shit like this just isn't gonna fly anymore.

Moonbeam City got sacrificed for this

Let that sink in

One season of Moonbeam could fund four seasons of this...thing.

And unfortunately, thats all CC cares about.

>someone needs to be pissed off

>watched the first ten minutes of it, wanted to give it an honest chance
>couldn't fucking stand it, walk away
>after the episode
>sister comes in and tells me how great and hilarious it was

This is sadly true.

Race humor just needs to be clever, not edgy.

yeah i had the same thought. it was just 20 minutes of bad animation with cursing and dropping the n-word several times here and there. i would expect something like this to be on adult swim before comedy central.

You know what you must do, right? You must kill your sister.

nigger
but seriously, this is the nature of "offensive" humor, if its not gonna make someone mad, its got no substance. it "really needs to make you think"
mostly why it needs to be honest

She's not your sister anymore

>Check in to see how it is
>One character can't stop saying nig every 3rd word
>White guy voiced by black guy who acts black

Yeah, change the channel 2 minutes later.

>i would expect something like this to be on adult swim before comedy central.
even Minoriteam was better than this

Didn't even have the balls to say nigger.

I prefer humor that is funny, and not edgelord humor with no substance other "LMAO OTHER PEOPLE HATE THIS"

Did they cancel Moonbeam for this?

ITS

>Cancel the nightly show
>Immediately air this afteward
I didn't like either show but damn if they're not asking for a protest or something.

THE

NUTSHACK

For some reason I'm getting a early 2000 vibe from these designs.
Make of that what you will.

Could Adult Swim even afford Moonbeam City though? May be too expensive for them. Though if MBC season 2 ever did miraculously happen I have two homes in mind for it. One of them is Netflix. The other is FX. Why FX? Because one of the constant criticisms that MBC gets is that it's an Archer rip-off. In fact this is probably what made a lot people write off the show, leading to its cancellation. Thus by putting MBC on the same network that Archer airs on it'll probably help put an end to that complaint, since it wouldn't be viewed as a competitor anymore.

honestly the only similarity it has to archer is having a jackass protag, trained professionals who are shit at their job, and the photorealistic character designs. the comparisons end there.

Its not even that bad. Better episode than any South Park episode until S4 or 5

There's also the style of animation, which kind of goes along with the photorealistic character designs.

They weren't even really photorealistic and they both had drastically different styles ontop of that.
Also Archer and crew are typically good at their jobs except Cyril when they make him do field work and Cheryl. Their issues usually stem from their personalities rather than lack of skill, MCPD were all just plain bad at their jobs ontop of not really caring about their jobs.
I'd say Mooncbeam City had much better animation. But I'm easily dazzled by bouncy tits and flowing hair
>Found an animator who worked on the show
>He's on Chamberlain heights
How sad

But 12 Oz Mouse was good.