This is the best look the big guy has ever gotten, keeps his mexican mask, while having the mercenary look of TDKR...

This is the best look the big guy has ever gotten, keeps his mexican mask, while having the mercenary look of TDKR, certainly a lot better than the hulking monstrosity he always is portrayed as, which just looks silly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqEqN17zW8s
youtube.com/watch?v=zxtCxwvKBGs
youtube.com/watch?v=Vi1Q6Z1NXnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really poor job on that edit.

Is that supposed to be Scarecrow in the background?
Why is he flying?
Who took his shoe?

He's following his dreams

His planet needs him

Certainly a lot better than this fucking shit

He's hanging from his wrists, tied to that wire,

>Plotlines with scarecrow, poison ivy, bane, and killer croc set up in arkham asylum
>They fuck off in city to give joker more screentime
>Come back and do literally nothing in knight
The arkham games are incredibly overrated

Still looks like a pretty big guy

Also the joker comes back in knight

Event thought he was the villian 3 times in a fucking row

And was dead

Also azrael was built up as a big threat in city, and was a negligible sidequest in knight

Bane?

Bane in Arkham Origins before the venom overdose is actually the best design

>Also azrael was built up as a big threat in city
That's simply just not true, it was just a side quest and then when you found them all he gives a vague description of what happens in Knight then leaves. He doesn't threaten Batman, but warns him.

Killer Croc design is better too

You could argue for the pimp coat though it was just a trick to make Hardy look like a big guy

Bane doesn't need body armor either

He was very ominous and mysterious implying they had something in store for him, they didn't

You could say the same thing about Quincy Sharp in Asylum and the start of City.
>he's built this massive complex of terror
>you're the only one who knows just how twisted he is
>...hugo strange beats him up and throws him in the city
>you have to rescue him
>...that's it

>never wore it again
goddamn it DC get your shit together

Knight's Joker was the best Arkham Joker though

Bane should change his nickname

Can we have a better edit?

Still the best superhero games out there except maybe some of the gen 5 Spidey games

I guess I'm okay with it. So has Bane actually done anything after Knightfall?

How do people look at the Arkham games without laughing?

They're like the Schumacher Batman moves only they're taking themselves seriously.

I don't think they're all that serious.

>"Everyone look at me! I have an unpopular opinion! I'm so much better than everyone!"

The series was a trilogy about the relationship between Batman and the Joker.

I always see these complaints that he hijacked City and Knight, but the plots with Strange and Scarecrow were just backdrop for that. It was never about them in the first place.

It opens with a display of how the two typically interact, the second game is about the event that finally leads to Joker's death, and the last game is about Batman coming to terms with that death by understanding that the Joker needs Batman and not the other way around, that the Joker will fade away but Batman can live forever.

The mask still looks like shit though. I don't know why they won't cover his eyes and mouth.

Still, he looks heavily inspired by hardy's bane

I'm ready for his arc to start

That's a big smile.

That's not a big guy...

Seriously, imitating hardy is the way to go, every other version of bane is shit

For you.

Arkham Origins Bane is easily one of the best iterations out there. They managed to do justice to the original Chuck Dixon interpretation while still managing to provide a satisfying answer to explain how he transitioned to the massive version in Asylum and City.

>Bane Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=OqEqN17zW8s
youtube.com/watch?v=zxtCxwvKBGs
youtube.com/watch?v=Vi1Q6Z1NXnc

>Also, I don't care what Cred Forums says, in the OFFICIAL ARKHAM KNIGHT tie in comics Bane eventually met his end at the ends of the Knight himself. Killing Bane was a demonstration of skill that convinced all the other villains to fall in line with Scarecrow and the Knight's plan.

But not only do you not face the arkham knight in a proper boss fight, making that demostration fucking bullshit, but they refer to him as alive in knight.

Considering that supposedly the all of the bios/data came from the Bat computer, I'm willing to argue the Bruce got faulty data. Same thing with Todd's bio which suggested he died at the hands of the Joker.

Joker's Origins, Joker's Asylum, Joker's City, and then Joker's Knight.

The Knight could either be referring to his brainwashed bat-brat or the actual Dark Knight he's riding around in like a mech

>Who took his shoe?
Shit, is that a Great Expectations reference?

Aye

I agree. It's the best Bane has ever looked IMO. The trenchcoat looks fantastic.

Three words
>Deathstroke
>Tank
>Battle

Arkham games are shit.

They really don't take themselves that seriously. Thug conversations alone make it clear how ridiculous that world is.

It's a combination of a lot elements of Batman. From Schumacher and Burton to Nolan. They obviously also take inspiration from various comics and animated shows. Even references to The Batman.

The fact that the central conceit of the gameplay, stealth, is literally handed to the player on a platter is an even bigger issue.

CIA?

Unpopular opinion.
Even the show wasn't great, I really liked the design for Bane in The Batman. It lacks the luchador mask, but the full face mask maintains an element of mystique, and I lime that the venom tunes run across his body, rather than just connecting to his neck; it looks like the easiest thing in the world to just slash the tube or yank it out.
Plus I feel it undermines the effect of Venom when Bane is already naturally jacked beyond any human standard. Having him go from thin guy to gigantic fucking monster makes it seem more potent and dangerous.

They're like the worst of videogame design combined with the worst of comic book design.

Great design

I never watched that show, but after looking into it I have to agree that it's a smart design for Bane.

I like how his mask opens up to look more like the wrestling mask when he hulks out.

Do his legs get shorter?

Yeah this, it's a really clever design

I'm pretty critical of the Arkham games, but isn't that a tad far? The superficial appeal of games at least exists, for people like my batfag brother to love thems so much.

Did Origins have a different writer? I noticed the pacing of the plot wasn't nearly as terrible than in the other games.

Deathstroke, Firefly, and Electrocutioner's gloves were clearly put in at the last minute to play lip service to Origins. RS did not give a shit about that game and if I worked there I know I certainly would be mad as fuck.

I don't know why anyone would expect anything more from them when Origins only came out less than two years before Knight and RS wasn't going to waste a lot of time on characters that weren't even in their original design documents.

RS were pretty against bosses that are 90% cutscenes and QTEs like the ones in Origins.

Origins had a completely different studio behind it and it really shows mainly in character design.

The problem I think is that they tried to make it too similar to Arkham City, wich had come out last year, and people reacted to that negatively.

Origins is by far the most underrated game of the series, and I do believe that WB Montreal should get another try at doing a Bat-related game, whether it's another Arkham prequel or a spin-off. like fucking Suicide Squad

>Gobble Gobble

Best thug coversation in all series.

Regardless, having Joker be the main threat for 4 games in the row is pushing it. Hell, they fucking outright lied about his presence in Origins and Knight so they could have their shitty twists. If they were going to make all the games focus on the Joker they should have just said so.

"Don't worry guys, we've decided to give the Joker a break so we could focus on new villains this time around like Black Mask and the assassins. Jk, he's actually Black Mask and half of the assassins do shit in the game.

"Ok guys, we killed off the Joker this time so he's definitely not returning this time. We even show his dead body to drive the point he's really dead this time. Jk, there's a bunch of Joker hallucinations and he's actually the final boss in the game."

Seriously, fuck Rocksteady for this bullshit.

>Batman game
>60% of it is piloting a tank

Naa asylum and city are great, origins is ok, knight is a disappointment