Is it worth reading this webcomic? It's just a bunch of assholes doing shit at their home, right?

Is it worth reading this webcomic? It's just a bunch of assholes doing shit at their home, right?

Yes. It's kind of mundane but it's not very long, so you should read it.

Careful, Cred Forums may have an aneurysm if you talk shit about this pretentious sack of shit of a "comic".

Uh, yeah. That's why it's called HOME. STUCK. Genius.

This. You should be able to knock it out in an afternoon or two, then you'll understand all the Homestuck threads and injokes. Completely worth it.

Calm down you two, you might use up all of the sarcasm.

Thats how it started out but then they started playing a reality changing game (literally) in which they play a basically what is a D&D game on a universal scale, seversal villians are introduced and an alien race called "Trolls", the game goes on for yeas as weird shit happens which leads to a decent ending which to this day people still bitch piss and moan about.

The great thing about that is people dont think about it from the creator's (Andrew Hussie) perspective, he had to write an ending for a fandom that attempts to burn him at the stake if the slightest thing doesnt go right or one of their ships gets messed up instead of, you know, BEING GRATEFUL HE EVEN FINISHED THE DAMN THING INSTEAD OF ABANDONING IT, but thats just me.

Attached is an example of a "Troll" which is considered a "Fan Troll", it does not appear in the story but the creator says most are canon.

You ruined the joke.

And you ruined it in the worst way possible

How do you know I'm not just being ironic

Also who the fuck keeps posting Kanaya every single thread.

I commend your persistence but why?

I don't know.
Autism?

So you?

Look faggot.

We all know you already read the whole fucking thing.

We all know you already know the crushingly disappointing nature of the ending makes the whole thing feel like a waste of time.

Either just call it a Homestuck thread like we all know you want it to be or don't, don't play around with this halfassed shit.

Who, me?
Autistic?

trolls are the reason i don't read homestuck

they're very common yet not visually appealing

I tried to get into it but the characters are near impossible to understand. They speak so weirdly.

N O! N O! N O! N O!
O
!
N
O
!
N
O
!
N
O
!

>BEING GRATEFUL HE EVEN FINISHED THE DAMN THING INSTEAD OF ABANDONING IT

Well let me tell you autistic cunt WHY it would've been better if Hussie never finished it.

>Hussie dies of autism AIDS or a rock falls on him or some shit whatever
>Boo hoo so fucking sad. Gag me
>There is nobody left who the fandom collectively accepts as the source of canon
>Just like how it actually happened 'New Endings' for HS appear from all over the fandom
>But this time ANY and ALL of them are equally viable
>Because Hussie is dead and rotting in the fucking ground

Thats what Paradox Space is for, any and all ideas can be canon

No no you misunderstand.
The part about assholes doing shit at their home is the good part!
Once it gets to the story and 'plot' the quality drops significantly.

Nah, an unfinished series due to the author's untimely demise is not worth it, no matter how many possibilities it creates.
And it wasn't even a good anime...

Big Fat Dave on the front page!

Post cute images

why even pretend to be a non reader if you're going to use panels from early act 6

it's mind numbing that some people actually believe this