Why, I do believe it's time for some early Silver Age!

Why, I do believe it's time for some early Silver Age!

But enough about me, what've you got planned for the week ahead?

It's the usual Kane/Infantino mix today, which of course includes a cover-to-cover storytime of Rex the Wonder Dog.

Also, today's going to be kinda slow at times, as I'll be scanlating over 30 pages of Topolino as I'm going along, as well as proofreading about 90 other pages.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S REX THE MOTHERFUCKING WONDER DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:]

You're a treasure, Minifig.

Oh, you!

Kane only drew the cover, but it's a good cover all the same.

I'm going to post the whole issue, mostly for funsies. Giving myself more time to finish this damn scanlation is also a factor.

Full issues are always appreciated.

Well, it's like this: Kane drew the cover, but not the cover story. Infantino drew another story, but HE didn't draw the cover story either. There are four stories in all, so I might as well just post the whole thing, mightn't I?

This week is a bit lighter on work so I'll probably try to bother practicing drawing for once in all of my spare time.

I wish I could remember to practice drawing... but YouTube has so many good channels...

Sorry - real life intervened.

That's enough of the Silver Age for today...

... it's time for Topolino!

I've got about 21 pages left... and some of them have literal walls of text. We're talking Michel Vaillant levels here.

Not gonna lie - I'll probably have to give up at some point, what with me have to get up for work in 8 hours' time.

's all good anyways, thanks for your dedication

I just wanted to get things done before the Paralympics ended... but the closing ceremony will only last another hour, and I've still got a dozen pages left.

If I get to the end of this chapter, will you guys try and bump until I get back from work? That WOULD be 15 hours from now...

I'm sorry, guys, but it's 22 past midnight, and I have work in the morning.

I'm not making excuses, just explaining why I'm being a bitch-ass pussy.

Really, I have nothing to excuse why I waited so long to finish this. I completed two chapters in as many days... then it took a while to get part 4, and I just lost my rhythm. Doesn't help that I work 5 days a week now, AND I became an uncle... damn it, I'm making excuses, aren't I?

Well, g'night.

Rex is willing to burn down the entire rainforest to protect his master.

Rex makes friends with inanimate objects.