Pardon the Cred Forums but what Cred Forums characters have pure hearts? Could they ride it?

Pardon the Cred Forums but what Cred Forums characters have pure hearts? Could they ride it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KTmLmFawkp8?t=4m51s
youtube.com/watch?v=VdZ1I4BMeYU
youtube.com/watch?v=FMAMxBYwEso
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I could.

Could Vegeta ride it?

Getting the obvious out of the way with my boy Stevie U.

Okay but happens if you put Mjolnir on Nimbus?

Defiantly.

Maybe? He was pure enough for the group circle.

I think it would just stay there. The nimbus would still be able to fly. It can carry objects, I don't see how it's much different.

He can

I know she's not Cred Forums, but she could ride it.

Even though you can set things on top if it, it seems like it has enough free will to not want to be reduced to a baggage cart. Hammer may sit there for a minute, until nimbus gets bored and ditches it.

He could.

>Lied to tony
Nop

Children and idiots

i can imagine wander riding it but then where would Sylvia sit

Captain America, Superman, Thor, Jackie Chan, Arnold.

Wander and also K.O from OK.K.O

Maybe Star?

Seems they can be as violent as they want, as long as they don't have any sexual thoughts. As if the cloud just really doesn't want anyone sitting there with a boner touching it.

Robbie Reyes' brother, Gabe
Sam Nova
Simon Baz

>As if the cloud just really doesn't want anyone sitting there with a boner touching it.

Almost none.

If Korin can't ride ride it, then Cap sure as hell can't.

>Killer in WWII

>Member of Hydra.

Superman

This user knows what's up

>fucking kike

I guess he's pure alright . . . pure greed for shekels and the genocide of palestine . . .

Think on it for a moment

Peter Parker. If mother fucking God comes up to you just to tell you that you're one of his favorites then you sure as hell get to ride it.

Goku killed and he could still ride it.

Is that Tommy Wiseau?

Didn't he sell his unborn daughter to the Devil.

Riding a cloud is probably on her list of things to do

Mjolnir is never resting when placed by Thor. It is always actively holding it self in that exact spot.

Nimbus could slide out from under it and Mjolnir would just hover there.

That's wrong!
Misery is the Purest Gloom.

He sold his marriage to Satan.

Is Goku a part of Hydra? Granted it's a child's version of Hydra, but it's still Hydra.

but he wants to be fucked by his father

Oh hai Peter! How's your sex life ha ha ha.

mabel kidnaped an entire boys band

Woah, what's this? Is that God?

Not exactly. He was told after the fact that the deal killed his unborn child. So technically he never made that conscious decision to do that.

ben could ride it

He dated a girl just so he could get close to her father who makes jingles

The One Above All.

Abrahmaic God doesn't exist in Marvel.

Which in reality only damaged him.

>Aunt still lives.

>MJ doesn't have to worry about becoming the next Gwen.

>MJ is free to date who she wants.

It's been a while since I read One More Day (and I refuse to read it again). But didn't Mephisto specifically say it was because Peter would suffer every day from it? I don't remembering him mentioning that MJ would suffer, if this is the case than Peter is a martyr.

wouln't it be the same?

He's the closest thing Marvel has to a God God.

Naw, the Abrahamic God exists in Marvel. He's buddy buddy with Howard.

>Mabel
>pure

pic

wrong

Peter you are always playing psychologist

>Captain America, Superman, Thor, Arnold.
Not a chance.
>Jackie Chan
Maybe.

Nah, Goku could ride it even after becoming a father. Seems to have more to do with duplicity and mal fide.

You just a chicken Mephisto! Cheep cheep cheep cheep.

>He's the closest thing Marvel has to a God God.

But that's wrong.

Misery is the greatest, but is not the purest.

For a second, I thought that was Christopher Robin.

Just because he has had sex, it doesn't mean that he sits around being horny.

HICKORY SMOKED HORSE BUTTHOLES!
FROM A CUP!

Superman

Krillin can't even ride it unconscious. It evaluates your potential for good and evil as a whole.

If vegeta could ride it, everyone in DC could ride it

Expected this as one of the first answers.

Considering Saiyens raised on Vegeta were known to pass that test past, I think the requirements are quite a bit lower. In fact, you only have to be righteous, not pure.

Having a fuckable afternoon user?

This boy right here

>Thing
>wanting money
Ben didn't even know he was filthy fucking rich until his lawyer/accountant told him.

I wonder if Chi-chi can still ride it. She always on the list of people who can but we haven't seen her do it since Dragonball.

Seems reasonable that the cloud follow similar rules to another element of that universe that is professed to follow the same mechanic.

The entire show centered around how bad of a brother he was and how he didn't think about others.

Tran is OP, but I hardly think someone with a PhD in kicking my ass and killing my mom with a broken lawn chair is qualified

And hatred.

>anime

Probably can. She seems to basically be the same person she was in DB.

Yes, and Kirby is The One Above All.

Sadly, when Stan dies, I think we all know they'll replace Kirby.

Iris is the purest.

He forgave Kaine for making his life a unending hell so yeah.

Goku has honorary degrees in every kind of kicking your ass.

You must have posted the wrong brother by mistake

But he was a metaphor for the patriarchy.

Then it is extra not about sex, because Chi-Chi was as lewd as Krillin when she was first introduced.

He is pure of heart and a heart can be pure good or pure evil.

Inb4 some dumbutt "I mean Superman is super strong and good, so he should be able to ride it"

Superman willingly admits he's not the boyscount he puts on, he has a lot of impure shit in him, but he tries to do the right thing at least. Superman is good, but not pure.

Captain Marvel however could ride it

Doesn't seem all that sex crazed. She's just barely aware of a social taboo.

ONE OF US ?

What's this from?

Well, people with his powers have black tights when they aren't pure. So of course.

You mean Shazam.

Nah, fuck all that new stuff.

>kidnaped
nigga, she rescued them from a life of glamorous forced servitude... and them kept them because they made her ginny feel funny. what's wrong about that?

>Implying Stan will die in the history of Marvel.

not as pure as Pacifica

I'd say both could ride it

Getting a little obscure here.

>"I do have a pure heart"
>"A heart of pure evil"
Cringiest dialogue in any show ever.

Nah mate, he's so unapologeticly full of himslef it's great. The kind that no one acknowledges

Too much thirst for vengeance.

And the patriarchy is pure evil.

>racist
>pure

Kai's dub is better in every way, except Bulma. I recommend it.

Rather just watch it in Japanese, the proper way.

>God Almighty came to visit him personally to tell him that Aunt May dying is part of the greater scheme
>Peter then immediately sells his marriage to the fucking Devil

To be honest db has the worst original dub of all anime.

You're missing some top notch VA work, but whatever tickles your taco muchacho.

Hahaha no.

Purest-hearted Cred Forums boy coming through.

Thanks for the kek

I don't see any reason why he couldn't. Had his fall from grace but he rose above it.

Holy fuck, what the hell did Riddler do?

It was? I always under the impression that it about stopping behaving like a beta faggot and actually growing some bone.

>nos destruiran a todos

Here's one, but there are lots and lots. Finn is way far from pure.

neither of them are as pure as soos

Went a little too far.

If anything Penny shows how pure Finn is.
>gets double crossed by person he's trying to help
>decides to forcibly purify her as revenge
What's purer than that boyo?

Goku didn't knew he was having sex, bet he was almost raped by his wife.

Winnie the Pooh could ride it

Nope, force field rejected him. He is impure.

I'm sure there was a "can I show you something?" before she used him to get pregnant.

I remember reading this, but I can't for the love of me remember the name. It was some Elseworld ala Emperor Joker, right?

And how the hell is this Riddler's fault?

Man that was forever ago, Nimbus don't hold grudges.

>OC

>tried to find ways for the Flame Princess get angry at the Ice King's so he can get his rocks off

Pure my ass

Everything is ultimately the Riddler's fault.

It was like a year and change. Finn's about as pure as the Goblin King.

Please, Dipper would probably be able to ride it before her.

Fuck, Barbera is a retard and deserves what she got.

Feel bad about Robin though..

Has anyone ever gone from not being able to ride the nimbus to being able to ride it again?

Not after im through with her she will be

2.5 man, and Finn basically went through hell and came out purer.

Though would the Nimbus care in that sense? Is it like an all or nothing thing, you're either pure of heart or lost forever? I never got very into Dragonball.

Just Launch. By cheating.

Wait there is another animated clarissa cartoon?

(You)
Y
o
u
)

Nope still hasn't come to terms with himself

Goku, Gohan and Launch are the only adults to ever ride it. It is very picky.

Adrien could ride me if the cloud wouldn't let him

I believe you, user.

Chichi pretty much wanted Goku's D by the end of Dragonball and she was still able to ride it.

Chichi convinced him it was some sort of special training.

>someone hasent read the comics

So would Juggernaut be stopped by Mjornir?

>checks thread
>no yugo
he canonically has a pure heart.

Probably. Odin has stopped Galactus before. And the Juggernaut has been stopped by a celestially empowered Hulk.

what exactly are you talking about?

I fail to see why not him?

Skanks and pricks can't ride the Flying Nimbus because of magic.

Little girls shouldn't have hips like that.

Remainder that Goku no longer can use nimbus because he tried to use sex to get the old kaio train Gohan.

Shit is that nitpicky

She was like 13 or 14 there.

She's 13.

No way. He rode it with Uub after doing that. Plus he was dead at the time, so it didn't count anyway.

>He rode it with Uub after doing that.
Not really

Oh user, you are embarrassing her!

Fags aren't allowed on the Nimbus.

No evidence of that. There has only been one confirmed homosexual in the whole thing, and he was also a nazi pedophile.

He might be the only person in Springfield who could.

We've covered this. It goes, well into their married life:

"Chichi, what's sex?"
"Goku! It's... it's that THING I do at night... that makes you really happy?"
"... making dinner?"

You should actually watch it, and not just Abridged.

Krillin

I want to watch this show for the muscle shota, but everyone only keeps talking about the waifus. Do they shine over him too much or are the waifufags just more vocal?

I'll probably still watch it if it ends up being good anyway. But having a cute cartoon boy throughout it all would be great.

I honestly think Vegeta is the best character in DBZ. Certainly has the best arc in the series.

He didn't ride it. He just hung on to Goku's back with his super strength.

Who's she from?

And he makes such spectacular entrances.

Considering his guaranteed to go to hell when he dies, no.

So did Piccolo.

>His original mission in life was to avenge his dad, kill Goku, and take over the world
>Eventually learns the meaning of compassion through the son of his enemy

Hell, he saved Vegeta's ass a few times.

That's Animal Man's daughter. You should read all those comics.

That was filler

Man, I want to meet someone who was an OG Dragonball fan that experienced the first episode of DBZ without any prior knowledge of it and seeing their reactions to those 3 minutes of Raditz just saying EVERYTHING.

Tomoyo would crack her skull trying, tho

What is this from ?

Shotabro, watch it...its worth it!

C'mon man, that's her brother we're talking about here.

That was me age 13.
The fuck are you talking about?

Came here to post this.

What was it like. Were you freaking out, were you wondering what Toriyama was smoking?

Her brother may be a cloud, but he has no passenger restrictions. He can ferry as many lewd people as he pleases.

Not only was Blue gay, but he was also a pedophile.

I was mainly impressed by the extended fight scenes. The rest wasn't that weird compared to shit like The Amazing Live Sea Monkeys or Biker Mice from Mars.

If this were a later Toryama design she would at least of hip plates. And probably that loin cloth thing he likes.

Steven is a little ass hole if he has clones

The Flanders family.

Good for me them, I really like Chichi's original looks. I own two Chichi figures. This one is my favorite as it catches her cutesy looks. That other one seems well made but the head is a bit smaller in comparison to the two I own making her not as adorable as them. The other one I own also have great hips but the build quality seems lower (also the pose holding the cape looks better)

Him hitting on obachaman, the kid, is filler. He's gay but not pedo

Though later seasons he's been a bit corrupted

Meh, I like Milf Chi-chi. Asian Kung-fu princess tiger mom is weird a mount of cool things that they made seem normal.

The only way Chichi was able to ride the nimbus was holding onto Goku, the same way Krillin did

I only like the original Dragonball series so I don7t care much about Z/GT/etc.

I'm more a fan of goofy Toriyama like in the one-shots he did and Dr. Slump.

I also would have gotten some Arale figure if they weren't all freaking expensive even in Japan.

>Tried to manipulate others for his own good
>Was almost responsible for the death of a child

I don't think so
youtu.be/KTmLmFawkp8?t=4m51s

How 'bout that? you're right, I must've been thinking about Bulma for some reason

Purity is more broad term, basically being horney isn't bad or having bad thoughts, it's doing something bad like peeping or stealing or lying.

There is no proof that he couldn't ride any more. Flying was just faster. There was no point in the manga of him saying he couldn't ride it.

>it's my style

The thing is Goku never did anything bad or rrally he was just himself, Luffy from the cross epoch could ride the nimbus, and really boils down to being true to your self while still be good. So if luffy was accused of stealing treasure he found he would say yah I took that treasure. Pretty much being stupid really helps the purity factor.

>Akira

Definitely more pure than Goku.

Then again we don't know his past.
and never will...

She didn't want sex. She had a very romanticized opinion of love and marriage and wanted that. She was as pure and naive as Goku when they were kids only she wised up while Goku became a man-child.

She was able to ride Nimbus with Goku throughout Dragonball and probably lost her purity sometime before Dragon Ball Z after fighting with Goku so much about parenting.

the flash

Really?
No one fucking posted a canon example?

And before anyone asks, this is Jack's FATHER.

Well he did save Christmas twice.

>that wheelchair

Cheeky bastards

Are you saying Gumball is pure of heart? He's pretty horrible, like most, if not all characters in that show.

No.

Nope.

Didn't Mabel abandon her own brother multiple times for frivolous reasons? Even going so far as to wanting to replace him with a "more fun" version of himself?

Noooope.

Barry Allen and Wally West.

Ok, since this is a worthy thread, who can weild monado without breaking thier arm.

Goddamn, early Bulma still tickles me downstairs.

>this entire thread
Man, I love it when Cred Forums gets to talk about all cultures of animation and comics. Not because it's the "oh I'm posting something that's not allowed what fun" thing, but because Cred Forums really does have the most sensible, and interesting, opinions and discussions.

I was gonna say Soos. If anyone in GF is qualfied it's him

Never really got how Goku is pure. I mean sure, he saves the world a bunch of times, but he's a violence loving retard who purposely holds back and goads villains into showing their true power, rather than just finishing them off. Dude causes as many problems as he solves.

Trunks is probably the only "pure hearted" hero in the series. It's great that Super is finally giving him some love.

>violence loving retard
Are you some kind of fag whit no understanding of sportsmanship?
Goku is on another level so him being a good sport with villains has big consequences but he doesn't love violence, he enjoys a good fight and focus on bettering himself.

No not really. Harvey could though

Goku did that crap all the time. He was stealing Bulma's panties in the first season.

>loves to fight so much he purposely puts the whole world in danger
>not a violence loving retard

He'll go to HELL for even talking to a CHINK

>implying someone who indulges in the purest form of love isn't pure

user pls

Purest of all

one of the few correct answers in this thread

Sounds very similar to Goku.

>"It never hurts to help!"

No he couldn't.

But he did out of curiosity because he didn't know and could not understand first about sexual dimorphism, not because he was a pervert.

Jesus christ, Pooh. You're a fucking asshole.

That's not real. It just doesn't seem like something Disney would allow.

And ended up pretty much being Gohan's actual parent while Goku was off being dead.

I still like that in the big showdown, everyone else shows up in the orange Turtle School gi, or actual body armor... except Gohan. Gohan shows up in full Piccolo regalia. Loyalties here couldn't be more clear.

These guys.

Yeah, especially compared to Goku. The fact that Goku turns back into a kid, presumably around the same age as he was in Dragon Ball, and he doesn't seem all that much different in personality says a lot about his lack of character development throughout the entire series. If it was any other character, it would feel weird, but Goku never really grew, learned, or matured in the way the others did.

Pooh is the king of bants

It's real, look it up.

Everyone can if the writer wants it.

I think lust is he only sin Kintoun really cares about. Most kids could ride it.

The boys harbor hatred, Ned is a repressed psychopath, and Muad is dead.

Maybe before they suffered Flanderization

Super is bringing goofy back.

No. That's wrong. Why would you say something so wrong? See

Kid Goku never killed.
Except Piccolo, who is a Demon so doesn't count.

I fucking love that DBS isn't taking itself too seriously.

>Goku never did anything bad
He's been on his share of killing sprees.

Kek no.

He is a good guy when compared to the other monsters in his univere, but he is still a soldier.

>Goku became a man-child.
Goku became a monk. He spent his puberty sequestered away in a rarefied atmosphere with a sexless alien and Mr. Popo as his only company.

Only that version. The rest are worse than Krillin.

Fuck off, if anything it's clear that Billy Johnson can't while Billy Batson could

he could totally ride it.

>I can't stay on-topic, and real Cred Forums scares me. Others shitposting validates my shortcomings. Lets do it all the time u guise.

>crack dealer/prostitute
>pure
Pick one

dude hank would so be able to ride the flying nimbus.

Nah.

What will upset the public has changed a lot since that was made. It was signed off completely by Disney.

Okay, maybe not Angelica.

Being possessed by Desaad doesn't count.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Beta Ray Bill yet.

He didn't really need to. He was totally self sufficient by age 12, and had an innate grasp of right and wrong.

Superman, Campy Batman, Captain Marvel (the real one), Mary Marvel (pre-edgification), most Flashes, straight Alan Scott, Ma and Pa Kent, Alfred, maybe Jim Gordon. I can't think of any others.

This. Soos is a messiah

Pretty sure spending a day with him can make you pure

I feel like this was trying to be the story of Job, but totally failed at it.

Were can I read OG Dragonball?

Technically he killed Mercenary Tao. Granted it was in self defense.

Alfred was an assassin.

Whoops. Goku killed people too though didn't he?

definitely cute cartoon boy.. ignore waifu posters.

disclamer: expect some initial "fillers" (but i still enjoyed them, besides there is some really small lore details here and there)

here have my paste, pnixYFQ4

Goku didn't know killing was bad until Roshi told him off.

It's pretty bad but worst? You're not digging deep enough.

He killed after and still could ride it. His mindset didn't change, he didn't kill pointlessly or with malice

not that pure, specialy after destroying all those planets in his quest to try and starve galactus. he coudn't even lift his own hammer after that.

He wasn't allowed to go through a simple time portal, I doubt he'd be able to ride it.

In Dragon Ball you adopt the uniform of your teacher, Goku wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

Bulma was 16 at the start of DB. Obviously Japs can't draw.

You know when he and Chi Chi boned, she probably did literally all of the work

It's almost as if peoples' bodies can grow differently.

mr peanut butter

Starting from the Buu arc, yes. He was introduced as an incredibly generic villain but after some timeskips becomes a tsundere getting carried away with petty rivalry ('Look at that, Kakarotto. Looks like my kid is bred from better stock.') and all around being a bad husband/father. I love this version of him. He's great comic relief.

I was gonna say Todd

his origin story is that he was a selfish shit until his uncle died and then carried on through pure guilt

he ain't pure

Goku is pure because he means no ill will through his fighting. He's not fighting because he likes hurting people. He's fighting because he enjoys it. Beyond that he's got a childlike innocence to his behavior. Even if he DOES do something bad, he feels no actual guilt for his actions, because he isn't aware of it being a sin. ie. Bulma's aware that her thoughts are lewd and so deep in her subconscious it's holding her down.

He wanted Diane to get an abortion.

Dragon Ball

Oh you.

>Campy Batman
You're right, Adam West Batman could do it. Maybe Robin even more so, since he "can't be tempted" and all.

>Implying the One Above All can't walk in many guises

Same character there and in that Spider-Man story.

To be fair, Buu saga brought Goofy back first. The anime just doesn't manage to hit the same amount of humor that Toriyama's art usually conveys.

It's a fake created by someone on tumblr

But she had to sell that meth because she had to keep her family afloat.

Also, pretty sure every time she's had sex it was her getting raped.

Are you aloud on the cloud if you've been raped?

Did the Joker get him back for that? Because that feels like a pretty big break of inter-villain manners.

>Gravity Falls: the movie directed by Zack Snyder

Yeah, otherwise Goku wouldn't be able to use it after the Captain Ginyu body swap.

I think it weighs your own sins, not the sins you've imparted on others.

I look forward to seeing how DBZ Abridged handles it.

That's pure by Japanese standards.

>the editor doesn't have to pay him if he uses copy-paste panels?
>like, he doesn't have to give him money?
>for the pages using copy-paste panels?
>really?
>wow!
>yeah
>wow!
>he doesn't have to pay him.

Buu saga was the only time Toriyama was funny.

He couldn't use the portal because it wasn't time yet.

Then why didn't he use the time portal to go forward to when it would be time to go back?
Checkmate. Your move.

Didn't they also pull this exact same fucking line in Young Justice?

I could see Hank being nervous or dismissive of the nimbus at first.

Then he'd do his "heheh" chuckle and say "well I'll be". He does that every time he tries something he isn't sure he'd like.

That's because he has permanent brain damage and will forever have the mind of a child.

Surprised it took this long for him to pop up.

What are you doing here, Bendis?

Wrong.

Not really. I mean no one that didn't deserve it, IE brought it on themselves.

Comic Starfire isn't any worse than little Goku going around feeling for cocks. They just don't know any better.

Anyone else keep scrolling past this thread and thinking it looks like a fart cloud?

>Wally
>Pure
Should have gone with Jay instead.

>Almost responsible for the death of a child
>Definitely responsible for the deaths of thousands

Every edelwood tree was a lost soul.

They already did right? I mean that was cell saga when he became a super saiyan

Didn't he survive and came back as a cyborg?

God personally talks to him.
In recent Spider-Man and Deadpool they explain Peter is literally a Saint

I just wanna get this out of the way before someone posts the meme that Peter hates God because of Amazing Grace. At the end of the story Peter ends up converting to Catholicism.

>Krillin
>Nose
They already fucked up beyond repair.

He was brainwashed tho, his heart is still pure.

He rekt the RR army tho, killed that dude in the mecha suit etc.

chichi is a pure maiden and their love is also pure

Kid Goku did more killing than Adult Goku

Molly Hayes probably could.

Trump could

Don't worry, he's the main character.

Why does Goku ride a fart cloud anyway?

Scooby-Doo is pure of heart.

Ah ok, so she's still good.

she tortured Lazuli and called her boss/Queen the worst word she knew at the time

She genuinely regrets torturing her and Yellow Diamond is a jackass

Hank is not pure of heart. Not after all the shit he pulled to get assigned seats at his church or for all those years of lying to Bill so he could take a vacation from him.

Of all the KOTH people probably only Joseph or Lucky could really qualify. Lucky only because he's so simple that his motives are pure and he seems to be completely without malice or hate or lust or anything else that could taint you.

>he doesn't know about sluts with a heart of gold

>Joseph
too horny

pic related

>constantly lying to her uncle
>constantly putting her dog in mortal danger

I can't imagine this not being valid.

Dubs confirm stinkin' dog pure

Franco-Belgian kid comics edition
>Tintin
>Astérix
>Lucky Luke
>Spirou (Petit Spirou isn't canon)

Most of those are animals or monsters, who don't count. The only real PEOPLE he killed are Red Ribbon Army Soldiers, Black, Murasaki and probably captain yellow. And I guess Piccolo and his children but really I'm not sure if Piccolo counts.

Namekians reproduce by spitting out eggs, but Piccolo Jr. goes out fo his way to mention he's a reincarnation. And indeed, HAD Goku killed Piccoli, Kami would've died. So is Piccolo truly dead?

>Defiantly is an adverb that is linked to the noun defiance which is defined as "bold disobedience." It is one thing to behave badly and hope to get away with it. It is quite another to want to be seen behaving badly — that's action done defiantly: it defies, or openly goes against an order or rule.

But I agree with what you meant.

Jackie definitely could.

Heck, he's pretty much just a shounen protagonist, just without the super strength.

He's good, but he's also NOT so good (he's a sociopathic killer for justice).

The User would be very surprised and upset to see this guy flying around on the Nimbus.

He'd bullshit his way through

forgot pic.

He killed out of anger too, in honorable combat.
But he didn't kill our of greed. He held life to be sacred. If Alfred could ride the Nimbus, then so could Mercenary Tao.

>Gohan

well his name IS Jesus...

>Toriyama can't draw.

He's just keeping busy.
The pen.

So you think Majon Buu could ride it, even though he is composed of evil made manifest?

You have a better scan than me. Magnet link?

Butter's in his earlier episodes probably could.

While Scooby and the gang did kill a Cthulhu-like monstrosity with the power of friendship, none of them are without faults.

Scoob almost always turns into a salty bitch if Shaggy shows interest in a girl.

He said pure badass

Nigger, please.

He would be awfully lonely though when no one can ride along with him except maybe Captain Tim.

Quit making shit up.

Chipmunks who lie don't get to ride the magic flying cloud.

nope, it was just a short poorly animated thing Youngbluth did for his kickstarter a few years ago.

Does that even count? She could force it too.

Wasn't any copy+paste functions in the 80s.

Comic Starfire can smell the difference, and damn well does know better having been a sex slave.

That whole sequence is filler. Her last legit nimbus ride was as a kid.

Did you conveniently forget that whole sewer teacher arc where they expand on how she plays innocent and dumb to exploit peoples' expectations of a little girl?

>joker's "are you fucking kidding me" face
There's a reaction image if I ever saw one.

They had Vegeta flash to his time on that planet crying "I WANNA BE A SUPER SAYIAN I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA"

I think that was only pre end of Buu saga, current Vegeta is probably "redeemed" enough to be allowed to keep his body and stuff. he's still kinda an ass but he's basically a decent guy now.

Gohan just can't stick with an outfit (or a hairstyle) to save his life, he's gone through sooo many over the years.

I kinda think his best is the Sayiaman getup sans Helmet and cape, gives him unique colors from the other fighters too (so does the Tracksuit but the Tracksuit is well... just a tracksuit)

Vegeta is the MASTER of making an epic entrance, giving a dramatic speech... and then getting his ass kicked miserably and being reduced to a crying wreck.

He does it like at least once per saga.

>Purest-hearted Cred Forums boy coming through.

Naw, man. Naw.

That doesn't change how Toriyama envisioned her character and personality at the time.

Why's she so scared of him getting in? She's Batgirl. It's not like the Joker is scary because he's good at close combat. In this situation, where they're both alone and unarmed, shouldn't she wipe the floor with him?

Not Cred Forums but

The Joker can handle Batman in combat. He might even be able get the better of Captain America like 30% of the time.

Color me sceptical.

Sure, they get into scraps, but it's not like the Joker ever really WINS them-at least, not without some dirty tricks or clever ploys. They're just, you know, the stage dressing. Required. The Hero shows up, the villain monologues his plan, biff bam pow, back to Arkham. It's like Superman fighting most of his standard Metropolis "rogues". They aren't actually a threat, but he takes some hits and even staggers around a bit because that's what the audience wants.

Like a lot of comic characters Joker's physical ability varies greatly. Sometimes he can go toe to toe with Batman, sometimes he goes down with one punch.

Here's the thing...what makes Goku pure? He's selfish, abandons his children, and his only excuse is "muh training" and his naivety.

If Goku can fly fucking Nimbus, Superman is more than obligated to own the fucking cloud.

And don't forget Chris' Supes. This nigga so pure he breaks the fourth wall.

But he killed Bismuth, that sick fuck.

>bruce mah boi

It's not Goku's fault Chichi basically raped a retarded jungle man to have a family.

Goku's not selfish. He'll help anyone out in need if he can. He's not greedy, he doesn't lust, he's not cruel, he doesn't believe in revenge.

and pink diamond technically, that deranged cold blooded pedofile.

He can fight well enough to take out Barbara any day of the week. And he would really enjoy doing so.

Actually, he had the chance to reject her...

He's greedy in a childish way, and while not selfish, is terribly self-absorbed.

Spousal rape is still rape.

Think of it like this. "Pure" doesn't mean good. It means innocent. The way he talks, acts and thinks is pure and innocent. It's more of a state of mind than anything else.

This goof ball

It definitely means good.

>like that of a baby or an animal
animals aren't good m8

She always means well.

Who the hell would even want to ride that shitty cloud, I would rather remain rotten inside, I argue that anyone who can ride it is a shitty character

>Spurned by the cloud in his youth, user has remained bitter to this day.

In the anime, there's another one just for evil people.

Well then.

Would you want to live in a world without poverty or crime, without hunger, sadness or longing?
If utopia is a world were all you do is sit on a cloud then we all may aswell be dead, the world doesn't need heroes, it needs villains heroes are just part of the package

That just made my point. Animals kill animals all the time, but Baba cites them as a "pure" creature.

Evel Knievel couldn't have made that jump.

They did it a little bit better, something along the lines of "they never said it had to be pure good"

Baba did no such thing. Goku just tanked a psychic attack that makes evil people explode by having no evil in his heart.

soldier is pure of heart.

He teleported bread.

I wish I could see a thread about this, holy shit that sounds great.

So... why didn't they just ask this guy to get rid of every villain that showed up later?

they forgot about him

though it was a What if? scenario in tenkaichi 3

Theres a "What if" mission in one of the games where you play as him when Frieza and King Cold come to Earth.

>Argentina
Discarded

Goku liking to train and fight strong opponents all the time and going along with ChiChi's plans for their kids because he has none is not evil. It's not like Goku doesn't love his kids.

JLA: The Nail

He is a Boliguayan

Is the joke that she shoved hot plates down her pants?

Not hot. He just jabbed what he thought would be soft and hurt his fingers.

That's cheating. Name a dog who wasn't pure.

Even with the technicality that all dogs go to heaven he still found a way to go to hell.

Her ass is as big as two dinner plates.

>"This cloud is made of the cleanest air, and only the pure can be supported."
>"What's 'pure' mean?"
>"A weightless conscience and a big open heart. Even the smallest wicked deed or thought, and you'll sink like an anvil."

youtube.com/watch?v=VdZ1I4BMeYU

That's from the english dragonball. But when it comes to the original.

>"People with impure thoughts can't ride it. In other words, you have to be a good person."

youtube.com/watch?v=FMAMxBYwEso

Way more simple, and what I take as the rule to riding Nimbus.

He was a walking pile of lost souls, he was the forest, by technical existence he was made of nothing but pure of heart children that became lost.

seen that image a lot, never knew what it is

sauce?

It's a character from Magic: the Gathering.

So what happens if Thor sets the hammer down in an elevator?

Star has way too many lewd thoughts to be able to ride it.

Easy

She's a bigot who doesn't realize it. Impure.

How is racism (specism in Judy's case) impure?

She could ride me too.

Old Samurai Jack, maybe.

It's implied in the new series that decades of failure have tainted his soul, and now he's old and bitter and frustrated.

A lawsuit

It's inherently impure because you're separating yourself from other people out of sheer ignorance. A pure heart would recognize that the individual is all that matters, not stereotypes based on physical differences.

Current ongoing, like, two(?) issues ago

110% agree

Get out of here Bendis.

>tripfag doesn't understand reaction images

He'd figure out a way

Imagine the worst aspects of a zombie apocalypse and a machine take-over. Then imagine those were led by a fanatical light-wielding psychopath.

That is Elesh Norn.

>killing means your heart is unpure
ATATATATATATATATA

>see, I'm not pure. Not at all. but this horse here? perfectly innocent, an unblemished being. So the horse rides the cloud, and I ride the horse.

"You don't need a plane to fly~"

OH BOY, A CLOUD FROM HEAVEN!

One of these two should do it.

It took way too damn long for him to be posted. Good job, user.

I thought he was made of pure rape?

His name is "Right" for god's sake, of course he can ride it.

Best praetor. (Though I have Jin in my renaimator deck.)

Plus the rape spree.

Animals are racist. Especially birds.

That was also Bulma's solution. She just invented a shrinking device to do it.

He'd probably just use the other one.

I think Foo is even more pure than Harvey.

The moss on my shoes is sentient. It has no malice or lust.

i don't think Sandman's Death can force anything. she doesn't decide who gets to live and die, she just collects the soul.

If you imagine your impure, would the cloud detect it? Because Flapjack is the purest but filled with selfdoubt.

Goku killed lots of people

Tailgates a pathological liar and Swerve waters down his engex. And dont you dare say Optimus or Megatron could because they can't. Especially Bay's Optimus.

Now, Cyclonus on the other hand, he's a guy who can ride the cloud.

She is a ridiculously powerful force. She shit-talks Lucifer. She could compel the Nimbus if she had a reason to.

t. manlet

He said Vegeta not Krillin

But he's a plane so it's a little redundant.

Krillin is straight up a dwarf. Vegeta is a manlet.

I haven't seen him fly much since the first few issues
>Things a Manlet would say for $400, Alex

Kenshiro has the gentlest heart because he's experienced the depths of suffering, both his and the ones he met in the wasteland. But his is not omnicompassionate, he has deep loathing for scum and villains, whereas Goku sort of just got really fucking angry.

Toki could ride it.

Birds have no concept of race or borders

It's either you're a smaller bird, a similar size bird or a bigger bird

Otherwise you're just a toilet

Birds arr huge assholes not worse than Fucks but assholes nonetheless

>Fucks
>Phone autocorrects to Fucks instead of ducks

I don't know weather to be annoyed or proud

But ducks are birds too.

If you paint a flamingo green, the other flamingos will peck it to death. They will not do this to other animals their size unless attacked.

i think he could for about 3 seconds

Also Murasaki's death was in filler so it is essentially non-cannon.

I assumed he did what Cell did, and reverted to an egg to avoid death. But he was especially reproductively drained at that point, so he didn't keep as much of his mind as he'd probably have liked, even though he kept his soul.

as if death holds much meaning in the world of dragon ball

I em deeply ashamed of all of you for not mentioning him even once

>so pure he wouldn't even ride it
>he'd just keep using the bicycle
Holy shit, if he isn't worthy nobody is.

This is easily one of the best candidates in the thread. Not because he's an amazing hero, but because it would make for a great punchline.

Well, he's not Cred Forums so whatever. But in a way you are right.

Twilight, Applejack and Pinkie Pie could do it.

Rarity (lust) Rainbow Dash (pride) and Fluttershy (wrath) could not.

Spike (whore) definitely could not.

You fucking madman.

Brother, our kind are not safe here. Return home.

I'm pretty sure it's because you're painting it an unnatural color, and therefore can be considered sickly or an imposter. Again, nothing to do with actual race.

Maybe you could not.

Who first painted a flamingo green to find out?

And that's that!

Dunno why he would, seeing that he has his own space station with space elevator.

Only if your dick is the size of R2-D2