What's the worst episode of the Simpsons?

What's the worst episode of the Simpsons?

Other urls found in this thread:

simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Marge_and_Homer_Turn_a_Couple_Play
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lisa goes Gaga

/thread

Your favorite.

I never watched that one.
What makes it so bad?

I made this thread specifically because this ep came on. Most of the jokes are just "LOOK AT HOW WACKY GAGA IS, SHE'S SO HOT AND FUNNY AND DOWN TO EARTH, EVERYONE LOVES GAGA". Plus it's a Lisa episode.

My answer would have been an episode I haven't seen since it went shit. Googled this; sounds pretty shit.

Managed to be horribly written with a retarded premise AND completely fuck up established continuity all in one episode.

my sister, my sitter or lisa vegetarian

This one right here.

I second this, also the episode about Moe's bar rag voiced by Jeremy Irons...

Pretty much any newer episode about Lisa. And the Lady Gaga episode.

I bet they bring back Hank Scorpio

The Christmas episode where Marge bitches about the religious aspects of carols, effectively undoing her long established reputation as the most devout of the Simpson household for the sake of the same edgelord liberal bullshit that has made this show a lame shell of its former self.

Meh. It was okay.

The episode I hate the most is Marge and Homer Turn a Couple Play. It's just a horrible, unredeemable episode. Go check it out, you will regret it.

simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Marge_and_Homer_Turn_a_Couple_Play

The one where Lisa takes up interest in computers because she saw a bunch of woman into it.

The one where Lisa gets a sex toy and becomes addicted to masturbating. It's a rarely aired episode in the recent seasons due to the subject matter.

go watch it again

Tell him to hump a needle cushion, why don't you.

Sick fuck, telling people to watch such a bad episode.

This. The fuck were they thinking man?

Okay is giving it too much credit.

I didn't remember it until reading this thread.

What's the worst episode of The Simpsons pre-decline?

Whatever your favorite episode was.

The one where Bart nearly gets himself killed to spite Lisa as his babysitter.