I have a question about the lore of Transformers Fall of Cybertron. Do I ask here because it's Transformers...

I have a question about the lore of Transformers Fall of Cybertron. Do I ask here because it's Transformers, or Cred Forums because it's a game?

Technically Cred Forums but tied to the Prime TV show apparently.

It kinda blended together but you're probably better off asking here because its a lore question

if it's about how to play the game, or IMDB shit or something, I guess Cred Forums if it's about something to do with the game relates to the larger Transformers franchise, here.
I haven't given the catalog much of a look, but I think we usually have a Transformers general, which'd probably be a good place for any transformers question

Go ahead.

Thanks. So how tall IS Metroplex? I've figured about half a mile, but does anyone know for sure?

Well is alt form is supposed to be a city, or in this variation part of one.

Back in Marvel he was 698 feet. Probably still true here, but, as the TFWiki so eloquently puts it, scale in Transformers is "screwed". So really the answer is " as tall as he needs to be for any particular scene".

Third largest Transformer in universe.

In the game's universe? Maybe, I don't know. In the TF Multiverse? Nope. Not counting alternate universe versions of the same character, there are THREE planetformers in Transformers.

Primus and Unicron are in the game verse, too. But Unicron is actually Earth.

>Primus and Unicron are in the game verse, too.
As actual transforming entities?

Maybe. Primus is Cybertron, as usual.

Unicron curled up into a ball and slept, letting Earth form around him. He PROBABLY can transform, but that would destroy Earth, so he never will.

Especially now that his Spark is in a jar on Cybertron.

Oh, you're counting show stuff as well.

I thought Unicron was the Cybertronian moon, and sometimes a rogue planetoid?

>Unicron is Earth
What? Seriously, WHAT?

The show Transformers Prime. Loosely a sequel to the Cybertron games.

Has Unicron as Earth.

Yup.

Most of my knowledge comes from G1, the movie,the Cybertron and Devastation games, and Animated. I don't really read comics because there are too many alternate universes, and I personally thought Prime looked ugly. The only Unicron I remember was Orson Welles.

Why would he give a shit about Earth?

He's usually a rogue planetoid, but was Cybertron's moon in Armada and the core of Earth in Prime. One time he was a tank.
"Loosely" as in "in name only". See

It probably varies since there are a fair number of Transformers who can change their mass, like combiners who are impossibly bigger than the sum of their parts

He doesn't, the whole plot of the Unicron is Earth stuff was stopping him BEFORE he transformed.

As an aside, who still gets chills when Unicron passes between the 2 stars and those 4 notes first play.

He doesn't. It just formed around his sleeping body. He thinks humans are parasites, and it's only luck and the Autobots that has so far kept him from fully waking up and killing us all.

>WFC crew were great guys
High Moon was a great studio before Activision slapped a collar on them and reduced them to assisting on Call of Duty.

Jesus fucking Christ. What even is Transformers anymore? They've already burned everything that was to the ground, have they rebooted the entire fiction yet?

Yes. Several times.

you're posting an image of merchandise from a reboot series, what do you think?