Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

But seriously though in context its a dumb throwaway line and I am not mad at all. The pacing is all over the place though

>Black character named ?Steel"
>does that mean there is a white character named "Werk"?

>But seriously though in context its a dumb throwaway line and I am not mad at all.

Mad isn't really the right word.

It's more disappointment?

Haha, gross.
That word bothers me to no end.

Wait, Lana got a supersuit and started dating Steel? Why...?

Id go with puzzled. It really doesn't fit the context, but overall everyone is behaving reasonably

Is no one going to point out how the DCEU is canon withing current DCU continuity and how many that sounds? You thinks Bruce has watched the Nolan movies and commented on how dumb Bane posting is?

She dated Steel since the SuperDoom arc. She got powers after Superbro "died".

>She got powers after Superbro "died".
How?

I would explain my feelings about that page, but because I'm a male, it would be "manspaining".

*mansplaining.

Freudian slip.

Advocating for free speech and an end to censorship and political correctness is a two way road.

Didn't realize blacks could mansplain too. Thought that was just a white male thing.

ITT: People don't know what mansplain is.

>Blacks can mansplain

woah woah fuck that Lana is whitesplaining then

Lana is tainted meat. riding the black snake. why can't she find a nice white boy?

Superman ruined her for normal humans. Had to go abnormal.

He's middle class, is an engineer, owns his own business, and is a superhero. How high are your standards?

they are all playing video games and shitposting on Cred Forums

Oh look Steel is with a white woman... How totally original and tolerant and 2016.

She's been dating Steel for like two years.

You should read the Pak/Kuder Action Comics run. It's good.

I can't wait until Traci 13 shows up as Natasha's girlfriend and people start throwing fits.

Oh wait, actually I could comfortably go my entire life without experiencing that.

D-did we make it?

Currently unknown

It's going to be connected to how Superbro (and likely New 52 Lois) wasn't what he seemed/realized.

My standards are higher than BLACKED.com.