The Internet has been sentient since 1997 but it is completely preoccupied with pictures of cats

The Internet has been sentient since 1997 but it is completely preoccupied with pictures of cats.

Other urls found in this thread:

clarkesworldmagazine.com/kritzer_01_15/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Catbois*

>This show is over a decade old
>People are still making "lol the internet is only funny cat videos" jokes

The Question was the best side character on that show, I loved it every time he appeared

I haven't read anything Question related since the original 52

has there been anything good since then? Vic or Renee

Everyone agrees with this, I think. He was a superhero whose only "power" was digging for information, working alongside (and sometimes against) a bunch of people who could fly and shoot lasers.

If humanity is anything, its predictable.

We've been obsessed with the antics of cats for millennia. Whats ten years compared to that?

Can somebody tell me where this is from?

Question in JLU was like a parody of Rorshach fro, Watchmen.

Is this bait?

Blue Beetle's Convergence mini.

Yes.

No.

clarkesworldmagazine.com/kritzer_01_15/

Shirley Temple died in an accident on-set in 1938. To cover this up, Hollywood used a series of successive body-doubles, coupled with clever lighting and a lot of makeup.

Renee showed up a little in Detective Comics, and you should ignore anything involving the Question with the Trinity of Sin.
The Convergence Tie-In was good, with Renee, and pre-Crisis Vic was in a different one, Blue Beetle I think.

Right now, just keep your ear to the ground.

>just keep your ear to the ground.
but buffalo come

Well, what's the answer?

>question just says random bullshit to distract his foes
i love it

Man, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

We all like to act like we're so much more advanced than the ancient world, but the only thing that's much more advanced is technology, really.

This

I've been feeding a stray cat for the past two months.

>the doodles of Onfim, a 6 or 7 year old from 13th Century Novgorod
>the letter found in centuries old furniture asking whoever found it to drink to their health
>the oldest joke known is a Sumerian fart joke
>Socrates complaining about how the written word will ruin society
>pic related

I mean yeah

i wanted more Huntress x Question. I wanted so much more.

She was drawn to his eccentric charm.

and his orange socks

It's because time is not linear at all, but a closed circle.

He's not as wrong as you assume. He has more in common with most versions of Vic Sage than he does with Rorshach.
Imagine that issue where Vic tries to be Rorshach and, rather than just say the character is dumb and give up on that idea before Green Arrow shows up, he tries to do a better job of what was messing him up.

>the letter found in centuries old furniture asking whoever found it to drink to their health
wait, wat?

>Socrates complaining about how the written word will ruin society
Fucking kek

I think humanity's obsession with cats was their tendency to do whatever the fuck they wanted.

When you look at how human relations with cats came to be (they followed us because we left food in our wake and eventually lured more food to us that we didn't want), versus dogs, it makes you wonder if we actually domesticated them at all.

Certainly explains their erratic behaviors.

Yeeep, humanity really doesn't change. I kind of wish I had the money to get one of those nano-glass data storage things.

I'd archive all of Desu-archive and Cred Forums on this day, and then leave it for Historians to compare with the ancient versions.

Mildly related.

>Yeeep, humanity really doesn't change.
I think that shit is depressing as fuck.

One could say it's depressing, but consider how long humanity has existed in its modern form compared to some other animals on this planet.

Also consider that what it would take to change humanity is some great, and mass spiritual awakening in which society may truly be unimaginable from our modern viewpoints. And not everyone is ready for that, just as not everyone is ready for transcendence because even if we've been at this for thousands of years, there's still so much to explore, discover, and see.

If you wish for humanity to change though, you can always begin with yourself.

Now, walk in harmony.

Also Vic Sage was a character in the best Suicide Squad run we've had since New 52, but even then it's nothing to write home about, and he doesn't get any sort of arc, he's just a shady government agent with no real similarities to pre-Flashpoint Vic.

Of course. A tincan talkes about humans