So Terra betrayed and conspired to murder people she claimed to love and call friends JUST because Robin said they'd...

So Terra betrayed and conspired to murder people she claimed to love and call friends JUST because Robin said they'd help her control her powers, and then turns to Slade who offers the same thing?

The character legitimately seems insane.

1. She is insane.
2. I'm pretty sure she was always working with Slade.

To be fair she's just as insane in the comics

Nothing about Terra was well written.

Better than it was in the comics. There, she was just a little edgelord who wanted to kill people and fuck much older men.

That sounds a lot cooler than "hurr i'm a confused lil girl" bullshit. I liked that she was legit evil.

Does she have a sad backstory in the comics to justify her hatred, though?

Nope. She's evil. Like, Abridged Vegeta evil.

>Well that's not very nice.
>OF COURSE NOT! I'M F***ING EVIL!

To me she seems pretty "rock solid"

>JUST because Robin said they'd help her control her powers
In the cartoon she went to Slade because she thought Beastboy lied about keeping her secret from Robin. Robin just figured it out.

Later, episodes imply that whenever she stayed at any place to long she'd lose control and cause problems, possibly even became hated for that. That's why she was alone and was hoping to feign competence of her powers to join the Titans.

The episode in particular is Betrayal, which showed her betrayal to the Titans, Beastboy's (albeit reasonable) betrayal to her, and the implied betrayals she suffered in the past.

The comic version of Terra was a bitch. She betrayed the Titans because she wanted to Cuck beastboy. That was the reason. By comparison cartoon Terra is a complicated and intricate tapestry of broken trust and suffering.

But yeah, bitch was cray cray.

Fuck you, Carlos!

She was the bastard kid of some kind of royalty if i remember correctly.

No backstory, she's just a cunt.
And all the Titans keep on like "We'll save you from this mind control, or blackmail, or whatever's making you do this, because you're our friend!"

And she keeps telling them that that's not that case, but they won't listen.
And then they gave her a statue.

There redoing this story in an upcoming animated nu-52 movie (the same continuity as all the other Damian movies).

Raven said it best.

>evil just cuz
best type of evil

Terra maybe a cunt but at least she isn't a pedophile. I will never understand how Wolfman can say Terra is irredeemable but Slade gets a free pass.

Better than villain-has-a-sob-story-so-lets-forgive-everything-they-did-'cause-we-feel-bad-for-them type of evil.

> pedophile
Ephebophile, user

Damned straight, user. Some people are just rotten

Terra looked like a little girl tho.

For the evulz.

Terra was emotionally unstable and Slade was adept at manipulating that to turn her to his side. not much more to do it than that.

There's a reason she basically goes "fuck all this shit" when she gets better somehow, she knows she's really not cut out for the hero gig psychologically.

Terra is trash